United Safety is a world leader in providing solutions for safety services and risk assessment consulting in both the upstream and downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
Currently we operate globally in more than 15 different countries and are aggressively expanding to meet our clients' worldwide demands.
This generalist position includes assisting operating companies (clientele) with the implementation of their occupational health & safety standards and industry recommended practices. This is achieved through and by United Safety’s policy, standards, procedures and management direction. This is conducted in a variety of environments in the upstream, midstream and downstream petroleum industry including plant turnaround and construction projects and especially well drilling, servicing & completion operations.
- Plans, organizes and controls required activities with on-site client representative(s) for drilling, well servicing, industrial locations, and possibly plant turnarounds
- Installs and dismantles (deploys) various safety equipment
- Operates and ensures function, operational readiness of various equipment and testing systems to ensure response quality
- Conducts: drills, rescues, inspections & tests, site hazard assessments and safety meetings on-site
Previous experience in drilling, well service, pipeline, well stimulation, well testing or other upstream-related areas is preferred, but willing to train new people to industry.
- Have Canadian work authorization
- Have a valid Class 5 Drivers License (No Graduated licenses)
- Pass Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Possess current H2S Alive and PST (Petroleum Safety Training) safety tickets
- Standard First Aid/CPR certification (2 day course)
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits
- A Health Spending Account
- Company Pension and RSP Plans
To be considered for this position please apply through our website: www.unitedsafety.net
“Working safe is a condition of employment”
United Safety is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce.