United Safety is a world leader in providing solutions for safety services and risk assessment consulting in both the upstream and downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
Currently we operate globally in more than 15 different countries and is aggressively expanding to meet our clients' worldwide demands.
We are currently looking for a Field Marketing Specialist for our Airdrie office. This position is an opportunity to play a vital role in implementing and executing Canadian field marketing and lead generation programs, coordinate and lead the rollout of all corporate marketing initiatives relevant to the territory as well as assist with territory-specific targeting and tactical support of Canadian Sales organization.
In this role, you will build strategic relationships with the Canadian sales teams and work closely with them to align to and support their needs. The Field Marketing Specialist will also understand the individual sales territories and their unique circumstances in order to execute initiatives to meet sales objectives in each region.
You will provide the sales tools, campaigns, events, and targeting assistance needed to help the Canadian sales team prospect effectively and accelerate their pipeline. It is a critical role in our organization, where you can:
- Help build a world-class prospecting machine
- Help develop new markets
- Help to enable the customer’s journey to drive conversion and accelerate the sales cycle
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of marketing/sales experience required
- Experience in B2B a demand generation environment preferred
- Proven ability to work closely and successfully with a B2B sales organization
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted email, field events and awareness campaigns. Strong experience with highly targeted marketing to sales target lists a plus.
- Experience with researching and identifying sales targets on an industry or geographical basis a plus
- Ability to work very independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytics, reporting, and written communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Ability to inspire; positive attitude, and an empathy toward the needs of salespeople
- Some travel required – 10-20%
Only candidates who apply through our website will be considered: www.unitedsafety.net
“Working safe is a condition of employment”
United Safety is an equal opportunity employer and encourages a diverse workforce.
United Safety is a leading provider of H2S Safety Equipment and H2S Safety and Technical Services to the Petroleum Industry. Focused on the...