United Oilfield is seeking a general labourer to join our Centrifuge Fabrication and Repair Shop.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Days
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Major Work Area: Maintenance/repair, manufacturing
Key Responsibilities & Qualities:
- Operate Hand tools and power equipment
- Repair, manufacture & cleanup of small parts
- Assist in repair/assembly of equipment
- General Cleaning and Shop Maintenance
- Washing of Equipment
- Possible pickups or drop offs. Valid driver’s license required.
- Mechanical Skills are desired
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment with the flexibility to change tasks when required.
- Must be a team player and able to work independently.
- This person should be eager to learn.
- Must follow and participate in United Oilfield’s Safety Program
Work Conditions: Fast-paced environment, deadline-driven, Attention to detail, Standing or Sitting for Extended periods, Manual dexterity, Physically Demanding, Hand-eye coordination
Essential Skills: Resourceful, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Reading Text & Drawings, Document use, working with others as well as independently.