United Nations Employee Review

View all United Nations reviews

Productive and multi-cultural
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA28 October 2013
I translated and published 7 official documents covering various subjects dealt with by the United Nations. I led and supported cross-cultural talks and activities regarding Youth Migration with more than 1000 Young Preventatives from over 100 countries to commemorate International Youth Day 2013 at the UN Secretariat. I also arranged meetings among people of different cultures and facilitated cross-cultural dialogue and received by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon as one of the representatives.

Other United Nations Employee Reviews

Internship
Intern (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC15 August 2017
Good opportunities to network within the organisation with many learning opportunities through in-house workshops and presentations. The working atmosphere is supportive while also very ambitious.
Inspiring
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 March 2017
I have worked in Zonta Club in United Nations Program. It helps aid women in domestic violence or any abuse. It is a speaking platform to encourage and give strength to females. It also helps tackle with gender discrimination and inequality discussions such as pay.
Pros
Good cause
Cons
Availabilty directly afterschool

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Nations. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4