United Home Care Employee Reviews

Convenient
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI4 October 2016
Do your job there aren't any complaints. Management just take a long time to get back to you in regards to any manner. You don't receive pay raises. Overall, your clients are family or people who grow on you to become like family, so your job never gets boring.
Work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GA31 July 2016
Like working here. They are very friendly and kind.We work as a team. We have very good communication skills.We work very hard for the residents to be comfortable.
Good place of employment
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI15 July 2016
Overall, the staff were very helpful. Never had any complaints other than minor issues that were corrected. However, there is no room for advancement in pay grade or position and communication times always highly delayed.
Pros
A job that provides stability and willingness to work with all people
Cons
No benefits at all, no pay raises, no vacation
Friendly company with upbeat work days.
Currier (Current Employee) –  West Monroe, LA23 March 2016
I wouldn't trade working at United for anything. I feel I am a step ahead of my classmates because I know how to work with people and handle situations.
Pros
worked with my schedule
Great environment and very family oriented but the pay was no good.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LA21 March 2016
I enjoyed working here, but if I would have stayed, I would have been making $9 for the rest of my life with no possibility of a raise. The management shows A LOT of favoritism.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
No raises, no over time and the pay was horrible
Good atomsphere
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN10 March 2016
Good company to work for good people that work as a Team.Weekly pay long term cases benefits for fulltime employees no overtime or vacation pay
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
no vacation pay or overtime
Challenging, but I liked it.
LPN (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LA 7129218 February 2016
I was the LPN Case Manager Assistant here. I never had a case manager, so I had to do all of the work alone. Worked in wound care, and learned a lot about those products.
Wonderful Place to Work
HR Assistant / Biller (Current Employee) –  West Monroe, LA27 January 2016
This is by far the best work environment I have ever worked in.

The individuals who work there are very understanding.

The staff is very flexible.
assist individuals in their home with daily living activites
Resident Assistant C.N.A (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NC13 January 2016
It was unpredictable on where & when assignments. It did not give steady work. The staff in the office were very kind. The environments assigned at times lacked hygiene. But is was nice to help residents. Most residents were friendly.
Easy part-time job for extra money
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roxboro, NC17 July 2015
It was a great job, i loved helping and interacting with others daily. Hardest part about the job was having to leave so soon, not being able to get many hours with clients. Not getting hours period. I learned that everyone is different you have to be careful how you approach people, and respect their space.
Pros
Interaction with others
Cons
Not enough hours, not good compensation
I enjoy working at UHC. I basically am in charge of all activities that occur between 7pm Friday and 8 am on Monday.
RN (Week-end RN) (Current Employee) –  West Monroe15 July 2015
They have been very good to me. I enjoy the nurses I work with on the weekend and I love talking with the patients. I triage pts, schedule their visits, and consult with nurses on any of the patients health care issues. If there are any complaints I handle them and notify administration of any major issues on Monday or as needed.

Hardest: Every Saturday is really busy. One person answering the phone for a company with over 1600 patients and nurses reporting abnormals, call to Physician, and faxing. It is non-stop, but I love my job.

Enjoyable: I love my job. I love effectively communicating with patients and nursing staff.
Pros
Strengthen my skills, strengthens my effectiveness in communicating and resolving issues with pts/staff is rewarding.
Cons
It is every week-end.
good productive workplace
Provider (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TX21 May 2015
what i like about this company the staf were real nice to me they gave me good patients to work with.i learned alot from these patientsi worked with .
Pros
good hours
Cons
Good experience and great work enviroment.
CNA1 (Former Employee) –  In home care15 May 2015
My day at work starts by going to a patients house. I cook for the patient, then I clean up the kitchen and the remaining rooms. Then I leave that patient and go to the next patient. Working with this company I have learned how to work with patients with all types of disabilities. I do not get to see many of my co-workers but I have meet and get along with the ones that I have meet. I think that the hardest part of the job is when I am transferred to a new patient and I have gotten used to being with that one. Not seeing the patient is hard but I just move on to working and caring for the new patient. The most enjoyable part of my job is having the ability to help others that need my help.
Pros
Knowing I have made a difference.
Cons
Not being able to smoke, which has helped with my health.
Wonderful work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LA13 May 2015
Staff was friendly and helped ALOT! I was taught very quickly, and my manager was an absolute sweetheart! I absolutely LOVED this company!
Work
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisburg, NC16 March 2015
The lead ladies at this company are awesome! Very professional and God fearing women! They made work enjoyable and insured me that if I needed help, to not hesitate to call either of them.
Fun workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, NC21 February 2015
A family type of setting is the way employees are made to feel. All concerns are taken very serious by everyone from the top to the bottom.
Pros
Staff mentions
Cons
Scheduling
freindly staff, produtive, and great place to work.
Assist clients (Current Employee) –  Harlingen, TX29 October 2014
great place to work with older individuals. Friendly staff, organized. always up to date on their information about their companies policies.
Pros
good environment
Cons
working on all holidays
Productive environment wit great management and leadership
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Monroe, LA23 April 2014
I have built strong skills in billing for Medicare, Medicare and all private payers.
Fair
Oasis Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austell, GA21 April 2014
Poor work environment, and management difficult to get along with on any given day , I would not recommend to my friend or colleages
No room for growth or change
Field RN I (Former Employee) –  Ruston, LA20 February 2014
Started out being a goo place to work but ended up been no consistency. The turn over is very high, I was employed there less than a year and had three different directors of nursing. I was told they would work with my school schedule, but once it was no longer convenient for them, they hired another person fulltime right on top of me who started taking all my patients and tried to start confusion among us.. We both left the job

4.2