united health care staffing

united health care staffing Employee Reviews

fun productive place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 9, 2016
I enjoy my time here I have learned a lot in the work place I have met really nice people that have taught me so very good valuable things that I can take an use an the next job I get
Great place to grow and move up
Compliance Manager/Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 11, 2016
United Health Care Staffing has a great working environment. There is always improvement grow and learn. Friendly staff always willing to help and is willing to go that extra mile.
Best Company to work
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Its a company with clear Vision & Mission and ready to support talented professional .
Best part about the company is Healthcare Domain which is the fastest growing industries and enough guidance and smart leadership of the company would make you grow faster and faster.
Pros
Flexibility of timings for each employee is the best part I like it .
Cons
Zero cons
productive
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  columbia scJanuary 28, 2016
Time Management skills, Tenacity, Persuasion skills, Willingness to learn, Closing Ability, A calming presence, Goal Oriented focus, ability to read customers, ability to use positive language, acting skills, closing ability, Patience, Attentiveness, clear communication skills, trained employees in cashiering, customer service and inventory systems, opening/closing operations, bank deposits, safe drops, balancing of till, Add-on/Promotional Sales, crew lead, customer service/problem solving, credit/debit card processing, Data Entry/10 key, Floor Set up, Displays, Stocking, Pricing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Fun place to work, but odd hours
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 21, 2012
This is a fun place to work but getting up at 3:30 AM is tough at first. Shift is 5 AM to 2 PM. Used to it now. Still it is better than the other shift which is 2PM to 11PM.
Takes a little time to know the people because most of them have been here forever.
I am still classified as a Temp even though I was hired 6/2011.
Pros
afternoons off
Cons
getting up in the middle of the night.