united health care staffing

united health care staffing Employee Reviews

Always available and easy to communicate with staff
Part-time Licensed Vocation Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bay Area, CA25 September 2017
Good paying registry, alot of working hours they provide. Very professional, on time paydays, accomodating, always keep in touch with you, i like travelling
Happy and Interesting workplace with uhcstaffing
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA15 September 2017
Every day a new day as working with uhcstaffing
I learned lot of working skill and have great experience
Management is very exellent
Uhcstaffing is the best workplace I have worked ever
I don't find any hardest part of jobs
Best Company with fun and enjoyment
Pros
United Healthcare Staffing is the best job provider with highest paid
Cons
No Cons as I enjoy my work with United Healthcare Staffing
what ive learned
Appeals and Grievance Coordinator - Georgia (Former Employee) –  Georgia4 September 2017
Ive learned to handle claims and process within a timely manner. Report to my team lead with any questions or concerns, assist with team members to process claims properly.
Excellent Traveling Company
PTA (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA23 August 2017
The recruiter I worked with me and always found a position that was great. Sometimes I was asked to extend my assignment and always had the right to choose yes or no
Pros
Everthing
Cons
did not work directly with them but they help when needed
Behavioral Therapist (Current Employee) –  Gilroy, CA19 August 2017
my manager was always nice and answered any emails I sent her right away. She answered all my questions and helped when needed. They were able to fix any problems I had with the company I worked for.
We are continously growing and evolving to serve our community better
HR-Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA18 August 2017
I have joined the UHCStaffing team last year. Since then, I have seen the company grow and evolve as we have created and continously upgraded a lot and increased our quality of services that we offer.

We have created teams and departments that would assist all of our staff and clinicians appropriately and in a timely manner. We have been ensuring that our services get a lot smoother as the team continously grows and consistently deliver quality customer service.

I have seen the previous reviews in the past and have realized that our company(United Health Care Staffing) have been getting mixed up with the services and reviews intended for United Health Care Insurance. This is a very common mistake de to the similarity in name, but rest assured that we are not associated with the Insurance company and can only do better working on appropriate and constructive advise from our staff/clinicians.

We are here to provide service and assistance to all levels of HealthCare professionals all over the bay area who are seeking to fulfill thier careers to thier utmost potential.
Pros
Great company to grow and advance into. Great potential for long term success plans.
Cons
The business needs to catch up with its fast paced growth.
UHG is a very cutting edge company that has many opportunites for career options
RN inpatient care manager (Current Employee) –  Wausau, WI3 August 2017
Working for UHG is great. They are extremely generous in their pay and benefits and are a constantly evolving company. There are many opportunities for different types of careers with this company and they strive to keep employees up to date and current on the company's activities
Unhc
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TX15 February 2017
Working for United Health Care was a very helpful experience. It help me gain more patience when dealing with member/customers. It also help me broaden my vocabulary to different empathetic ways of customer service.
Pros
Plenty of breaks. Benefits
Cons
Non optional work department
Very productive place to work for and great employment environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MO30 October 2016
I loved working here for this company. The management and co-workers were a delight to work for. Any hours were available even over time if needed. it was one of the best jobs I had
Pros
The pay and the hours
Cons
Third class company with late salary to nurses
Director of Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA5 October 2016
I don't advise such unprofessional staffing company to join , HR manager is like clerk not able to manage office. Nurses and therapist have left in week time due to false promises to new candidates
Pros
Free gossiping hiurs
Cons
No breaks
fun productive place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Carolina9 August 2016
I enjoy my time here I have learned a lot in the work place I have met really nice people that have taught me so very good valuable things that I can take an use an the next job I get
Great place to grow and move up
Compliance Manager/Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA11 February 2016
United Health Care Staffing has a great working environment. There is always improvement grow and learn. Friendly staff always willing to help and is willing to go that extra mile.
productive
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  columbia sc28 January 2016
Time Management skills, Tenacity, Persuasion skills, Willingness to learn, Closing Ability, A calming presence, Goal Oriented focus, ability to read customers, ability to use positive language, acting skills, closing ability, Patience, Attentiveness, clear communication skills, trained employees in cashiering, customer service and inventory systems, opening/closing operations, bank deposits, safe drops, balancing of till, Add-on/Promotional Sales, crew lead, customer service/problem solving, credit/debit card processing, Data Entry/10 key, Floor Set up, Displays, Stocking, Pricing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Easy relaxed company to work for!
Medical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA13 August 2012
Loved the environment, but no chance for advancement in the company!
Pros
free lunch, easy hours
Cons
no secruirty
Fun place to work, but odd hours
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA21 January 2012
This is a fun place to work but getting up at 3:30 AM is tough at first. Shift is 5 AM to 2 PM. Used to it now. Still it is better than the other shift which is 2PM to 11PM.
Takes a little time to know the people because most of them have been here forever.
I am still classified as a Temp even though I was hired 6/2011.
Pros
afternoons off
Cons
getting up in the middle of the night.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at united health care staffing. Our community is ready to answer.