Working closely with the Executive Assistant, the Office Manager is responsible to maintain all customer/vendor accounts and payable/receivables records, file, prepare, reconcile and process all matters relating to customer/partner relations, the Office Manager must be extremely organized, assertive and have strong communication skills. Must comply with established polices & procedures.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Daily Summaries & Batch closing.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable all duties.
- Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Payroll of employees and, Sub-contractors invoices
- Issuing Purchase Orders.
- Coordinating inbound & outbound couriers.
- Inventory Purchasing, controlling retail store counts.
- Insurance Policies & Bonds
- Yearend duties
- All administrative Duties
- Assisting all other departments when required.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and behaviours:
- 3-5 years experience in Management Administration.
- Fully Bondable
- Intermediate QuickBooks experience considered an asset
- Knowledge in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written).
- Must have exceptional listening skills
- Organized & must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Posses the ability to multitask; work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Outstanding customer relations skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to go above and beyond expectations
- Highly motivated, Positive attitude, Self starter and ability to work under supervision or independently.
Interested candidate please submit Cover letter, Resume including salary expectations to:
Fax: 403-770-8654, or
E mail: job@uniteddecorating. com.
United Decorating Inc. would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on our company please visit www.uniteddecorating.com