Working closely with the Executive Assistant, the Office Manager is responsible to maintain all customer/vendor accounts and payable/receivables records, file, prepare, reconcile and process all matters relating to customer/partner relations, the Office Manager must be extremely organized, assertive and have strong communication skills. Must comply with established polices & procedures.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited too:
- Daily Summaries & Batch closing.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable all duties.
- Credit Card Reconciliation.
- Payroll of employees and, Sub-contractors invoices
- Issuing Purchase Orders.
- Coordinating inbound & outbound couriers.
- Inventory Purchasing, controlling retail store counts.
- Insurance Policies & Bonds
- Yearend duties
- All administrative Duties
- Assisting all other departments when required.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and behaviours:
- 3-5 years experience in Management Administration.
- Fully Bondable
- Intermediate QuickBooks experience considered an asset
- Knowledge in Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal & written).
- Must have exceptional listening skills
- Organized & must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Posses the ability to multitask; work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Outstanding customer relations skills.
- Must be a team player, willing to go above and beyond expectations
- Highly motivated, Positive attitude, Self starter and ability to work under supervision or independently.
Interested candidate please submit Cover letter, Resume including salary expectations to:
Fax: 403-770-8654, or
E mail: job@uniteddecorating. com.
United Decorating Inc. would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information on our company please visit www.uniteddecorating.com
United Painting was established in Michigan in the early 1980's and incorporated as United Painting & Decorating, Inc. in 1989. With over 30...