United Airlines Employee Reviews

fun, busy and very regarding
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2014
Busy since the moment you step in, challenging whenever there is any type of irregular operations; but fun to do and great feeling of satisfaction whenever you turn unhappy into happy customers; it is fun to work with my colleagues; but for the last year management has become the worst part. The most enjoyable part of the job is the atmosphere and the interaction with employees from other companies and the fact that everyday is a totally different experience.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
long hours, sometimes without a break
A day with limited staff
Customer Service Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 March 2014
A typical day at United starts off with various sick calls and oversold flights. I know the strengths of my colleagues, and therefore, I knew where to place each of them for their duties for the day. When flights are oversold, I was able to remove eleven passengers with their checked baggage at the gate. I also placed them in another aircraft, getting the flight out on time. Because of my time management and multitasking skills, I was still able to make it an enjoyable day at the end.
Fast passed enviromemt serving customers and addressing their concerns.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 March 2014
An early start addressing concerns and ticketing issues, rebooking flight arrangements, boarding passengers onto aircraft and being a part of an amazing team of people. The most enjoyable aspect of this job is assisting the customer and making their visit to the airport a relaxing and stress free experience.
Each day is different and there are never any two days which are the same. This daily change has given me a broader understanding and patience for the needs of people under stress. Which a visit to the airport can be.
productive and great co workers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney Nova - Scotia6 September 2012
Great company to work for. It also gave me more customer service experience.
exellent
PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  YUL MONTREAL22 March 2016
Ambitieuse, très active, ajouter le plus c`est toujours un objectif, parfaite communicatrice avec toute personne. Leadership efficace c`est un atout. Prendre les étapes de planification stratégique en business et marketing c`est primordial. La motivation c`est la clé du succès dans ma carrière.

Ambitious, active, add more is always a goal, perfect communicator with anyone. It is an effective leadership asset. Take steps to strategic business planning and marketing It`s paramount. Motivation It`s the key to success in my career.
Pros
positif attitude
Cons
want to be perfect 100%