Our Canadian Distribution Company is seeking an experienced Order Processor. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this role is designed for an individual who is genuinely passionate about providing excellent professional support in a dynamic, entrepreneurial setting. In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and be challenged in multiple areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be a conscientious self-starter who enjoys working in a team environment, needs minimal supervision and is able to prioritize workloads under pressure.
Terms: Full time position – Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Compensation: Hourly rate negotiable based on experience
Start Date: Immediately
- Receive and process customer orders from the web store and AccPac daily
- Confirm customer names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased from the order information
- Check inventory records to confirm availability of ordered merchandise.
- Verify customer credit limits based on info on database and order information to ensure authorizations are valid
- Preauthorize all credit card orders to ensure funds are captured prior to order fulfillment
- Communicate with customers concerning orders, unit price changes/corrections, shipping details and dates and any anticipated or potential delays including backorders
- Review orders for completeness according to reporting procedures and forward incomplete orders for further processing
- Input orders into the AccPac system
- Calculate total charges for merchandise including shipping charges and prepare invoices for authorization
- Coordinate electronic and other shipping arrangements according to established packing, labelling and other specifications
- Communicate order details to warehouse according to established procedures to prepare and ship orders to designated locations
- Follow up on expedited shipments and trace shipments as needed
- Continuously monitor inventory against outstanding orders or backorders and ensure they are filled appropriately according to established procedures
- Maintain firearms tracking and registration administration process
- Maintain accurate, complete and current electronic and paper file systems
- Notify departments when supplies of specific items are low, or when orders would deplete available supplies
- Calculate and compile order-related statistics, and run routine daily and special reports for management as required
- High School Diploma/post-secondary education
- 3 – 4 years of customer service/order processing or related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point). Experience with AccPac and online ordering systems would be a definite asset
- Advanced professional, interpersonal and customer service skills supported by exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment is critical
- Ability to apply for Possession Acquisition License (PAL)
- Ability to provide a clean criminal record check and driver’s abstract
Korth Group thanks you for your interest in this job opportunity. We are only able to contact those individuals who are selected for an interview.
Indeed - 17 months ago
United Active Living Inc. (UAL) is an Alberta corporation formed in 1997. Our head office in Calgary is staffed by an experienced management...