We are looking for a reliable and energetic person with recent mobile crane operator experience.
Great permanent full-time opportunity with family owned concrete precast manufacturer.
Position is mobile crane truck driving deliveries to contractors and job sites, and off-hours / seasonal concrete precast plant production work.
- or D-Z with A Endorsement near completion
- Manual transmission crane truck vehicles with HIAB cranes & PUP trailers
- Hoisting Engineer: Mobile Crane Operator BR-2 (8 to 15 tons)
May train Hoisting Engineer BR2 apprentice who is near completion, or the right dedicated & enthusiastic person who is already certified with 0-8 ton/Mobile Crane Operator Trade Certification. Experienced 0-8 ton/Mobile Crane Operator must have 1,000 hours and be willing to train for 339C Challenge Exam.
All applicants must have clean drivers abstract & CVOR available.
- Must love our customers
- Valid forklift ticket and\or welding experience considered a definite asset
- We are a concrete precast manufacturing operation
- The position is full time days - Monday to Friday (some overtime)
- The job is driving a mobile crane truck to make deliveries to our contractors and job sites
- You would be loading & unloading concrete tanks into prepared excavation
- Our delivery schedule is different every single day - when our drivers are not out on deliveries they work as part of the concrete production team in the plant
- Indoor and outdoor work; Physically demanding - must be able to lift 80-100 lbs;
- Attention to detail; Works well under pressure; Manual dexterity & Hand-eye co-ordination
- Works well with a great team.
- Valid driver's licence, Drive manual transmission vehicles
- Vehicle required - not bus stop accessible
- Hourly - based on experience
- Company benefit plan
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter - we look forward to hearing from you!