Unisys

Unisys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Comfortable Environment
UCDP Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTNovember 5, 2013
The employees from all the different projects on the floor are very friendly. Although we did work on numerous projects, the supervisors make sure Unisys is a positive environment as a whole. They have game rooms and a weekly raffle for all employees giving them a chance to win things from edibles, to extra breaks. Unisys is well balanced in being a – more... fun yet, very professional company. – less
Senior UI Designer (Former Employee), BangaloreNovember 1, 2013
Excellent place to work. Talented professionals from whom i learnt a lot.

Not only work fun is always around.

Management is really supportive in getting a work that make you feel very challenging and enjoyable.
Employee frientdly
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 28, 2013
Pros: focus on development programs
Cons: india management team has not adopted unisys culture
Unisys corporation is employee centric company with focus on training and learning. Unisys spends lot of money on tools which makes delivery of high quality in time. Work environment is very conducive less invasive.
Great company!
Service Support Representative 2 (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 24, 2013
Unisys is a great company to work for. The benefits are hard to beat, wages are competitive, and there are many opportunities within the company.
Merger in Early 1990s by Burroughs Corp and Sperry
Financial Analyst, Devon PA (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAOctober 21, 2013
Computer Mainframe Products; Defense Computers; Hardware/Software
NCR
Computer Field Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 18, 2013
Pros: drive company cars
Cons: medical
Typical day at work, can be anything from 4-8 diferent companies. I learned a great deal of knowledge from co-workers and other personnel. I manage to fixed and work on a lot of cash register and company computers. I love doing my job and working with great people on a daily basis the experience i get and the level of friendship it great. The only hard – more... part about my job is not having enough time in a day to learn from other and teach others. – less
An average employer. Work conditions vary widely depending upon the customer being served.
Network Operations manager (Former Employee), FDIC, Arlington, VAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: an oportunity to work with proficient and professional peers.
Cons: remote unisys support systems, long lead times to have achievements acknowledged.
This must perforce be a review of the Unisys contract to FDIC.

The four years under contract to FDIC were during the financial crisis. The user base quadrupled in two years. In consequence my duties also varied dramatically. My team of 19 staff swelled to 63 and I took responsibility for all voice and data.

I recruited an excellent whom I shall miss. – more... The customer consistently gave quarterly reviews of service in the 90-95% range.

The most difficult part of the job was having numerous bosses among the federal staff all with different priorities and all unable to accept feasible timelines. – less
high quality good atmosphare working place
Service-request coordination (Current Employee), Budapest HungaryOctober 17, 2013
customer service
training new colleagues
self-reliance & teamwork
Management to be improved
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 11, 2013
Need lot of exposure for the employees working here.
A good company for freshers to work for.
Different
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 8, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: job relocated
This was the first job i got when i got out of the Army.Its was weird doing work at a slower pace and have your boss there it every moment. The jobs was moving to another state.
Great opportunity to work with Walt Disney World for > 10 years
Client Relationship Manager - Walt Disney World (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2013
Pros: working at disney world florida
Cons: client/vendor relationship always strained
ENjoyed the variety of support / sales roles during my tenure and working with the best of the best in the family entertainment business.
Life at Unisys
Change Manager (Current Employee), WFHOctober 4, 2013
Unisys is a great place to work. Process is always improving and everyone works together.
There is not alot of room for advancement and that is challenging. I work from home full time, which I love and it gives me a bit of flexibility for my family.
I enjoy everyone that I work with and find that the challenges are few as everyone wants you to do well.
great place to work
Order to Billing Transaction Analyst (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAOctober 2, 2013
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: pah
lots of room for advancement
fun people
did great things with employees
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 27, 2013
Good place to learn new things.
Good environment
What I learnt- technical solving of problems
I worked for Unisys for one year
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), Arlington, VASeptember 22, 2013
While working for Unisys, I was a contractor for GSA and then was hired by BOOZ Allen
Productive fun place
Network Security Engineer (Former Employee), Reston, VASeptember 18, 2013
• Responsible for providing Tier 3 level support for the network environments.
• Responsible for protecting data and data systems using Antigen, McAfee, Tumbleweed, Webroot Spy Sweeper and Symantec products.
• Managed and maintained the configuration of the proxy server using Blue Coat services.
• Establish and modify written standards and base-line – more... requirements for security solutions deployed in the client environment.
• Investigate and gather information for analysis using ArcSight security, Altiris, Securify and other system monitoring tools.
• Track and monitor help desk request using Peregrine. – less
Over All Unisys is a great place to work
Knowledge Manager / Tech Writer (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: some work from home opportunities; bring your own computer opportunities exist as well.
Cons: lunch room is a little strange, the time it takes them to produce food sometimes exceeds your lunch / break schedule.
Unisys is a great place to work. They have a variety of clients that will challenge your customer service and IT technical support skills. They have very unique solutions to complex problems being a company that receives outsourced helpdesk the requirements for each company that Unisys supports can certainly be a challenge.
Low moral
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: we get to work remote
Cons: no teambuilding
My team is great and we work well together but the company does not provide training on anything. We have been handed several new projects by our clients and instead of sending us for some formal training, we are left to figure out on our own. This is the hardest part of my day.

I do like my job and the flexibility, I really would like to cross-train – more... within my group because there are too many single-points of failure. – less
Unisys Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 12, 2013
Technical Support - I spent my time troubleshooting computers remotely. Challenging, very busy and at times stressful. As in all information systems jobs, many unexpected problems.
great place to work
Admin Assist to Dir. of Engineering and HR (Former Employee), McLean, VASeptember 10, 2013
It was a great place to work with lots of opportunities to grow.

About Unisys

Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves – Read more

Unisys Photos