Unisys

Unisys Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and energetic people
Dispatcher/Production Planner (Former Employee), Pueblo, COApril 1, 2014
Created travelers, pulled parts for kan ban kits and statused product through the production floor. Enjoyed working with all areas (operations, quality, supervisors, schedulers) to ensure customer schedules.
Sourcing, Recruiting, Reporting
Sr. Contract Recruiter (Current Employee), Blue Bell, PAMarch 25, 2014
Great company to work for! Very solid and great Leadership.
Friendly, fun and helpful .
Lead Clerk/Librarian (Former Employee), 3199 Pilot Knob Eagan, MN 55122March 24, 2014
I came to MN- US from VN in January 9,2000; In the past, after 2 days I got job in Apothecary for over 6 months then I got laid off but in the past 6 months, I got along to my co-workers by friendly, funny and helpful in my workplace- help, cover for them anytime as I could but I was still finished my job as fast as I can.
After leaving my 1st job in – more... Apothecary, I worked for Cub Food- Apple Valley , MN,rom July 2000 through March 2001 as Customer Services – less
Demanding, over worked and underpaid
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee), Boydton, VAMarch 24, 2014
I enjoy working with my co-working and the Ward 4 community. The part of working with Council members is dealing with their demeaning attitude.
management uses fear tactics to motivate employees
COMPUTER REPAIR TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2014
under paid and overworked no chance for upward mobility in this organization
Fun workplace
Service support representative (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 14, 2014
Management was good. Had real good co-workers,
Hardest part was the job profile and shifts.
Great Company
Server Admin (Current Employee), Reston, VAMarch 12, 2014
Great Company very professional and buisness like. Great benifits and oppertunities.
PC application support.
IT Specialist Technician (Former Employee), Laurel, MDMarch 10, 2014
• Provided helpdesk support, PC application support. Diagnosed, repaired, installed and configured computer hardware/software of peripheral equipment such as pc, monitors, and printers. Created images for workstation PCs using Norton Ghost
• Experienced with desktop operation system utilities such as defrag, scan, system restores
• Supported and resolved – more... server and e-mail related issues – less
Leading Edge Corporation
Branch Manager - Specialized ITCenter Operations (Current Employee), Edwards AFB, CAMarch 4, 2014
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients.

We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their – more... enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.

With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world. – less
Unisys is a good place to work with.
ATM and Transit checks Preparer (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAMarch 1, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: benefit
Lots of things to learn, fast work place. Bosses are nice. No pressure on the job. I am still working with them if they didn't move place. Good benefits.
Stressful
Executive Assistant to Managing Partner, (Former Employee), Reston, VAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: not much
Cons: everyting
a typical day was very stressfu. I looked forward to not working there.
Excellent Job
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), San FranciscoFebruary 18, 2014
Responsible for on-site installing, maintaining and repairing company and multi-vendor systems which include hardware, software and networking products as well as operating systems. Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventative maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance. Takes responsibility for potential – more... or desired follow-up services (Sales/Systems Engineering) or problem escalation – less
Very productive Company
Program & Snr Project Manager (Former Employee), Sunninghill, GPFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: godd methodologies
Cons: management not always up to standard
Great Company to work for, good co-worker and Customer relationships
Good Job
Client Field Tech Team Lead (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: good way to learn of applications
Cons: none really.
Typically, when you are in charge of a major contract, you want to provide the best support there is.
I had to learn everything to support the company within two weeks, and then support users of applications, web based applications of 300 users.
This position kept me busy, which I liked.
Outstanding Contract/Finance manager, worked very closely with him in proposal submissions.
Cost Analyst (Former Employee), McLean, VAFebruary 12, 2014
A Manager who really cared about his employees. Getting the job done! He always worked with you, and very supportive.
Fun @ Work
Software Engineer (Former Employee), BangaloreFebruary 12, 2014
Wow!! My first IT company. Great experience. Started to work on filenet and still continue to do the same.
It was a fun place to work for picnic, holiday lunch free
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee), Flemington, NJFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: free lunchs around the holiday
Cons: great benifit
It was a great company to work for I work there for 18 years .The plant close in 1992
Excellent Place to work, numerous opportunities
Transition Management Director (Current Employee), Blue Bell, PAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great company
Excellent place to work, numerous opportunities, great learning experience, good management team.
Learning Environment
Computer Service Engineer (Former Employee), CannanoreFebruary 1, 2014
It was my first job after completion of my IT Diploma course.

Worked hard and learned everything by self practice

Days were going easy. Training was provided during first few days and doubts were cleared.

Learned new IT technologies and tips.

Collegues were friendly and helpful.
Solid company, employee centric
Sr. Linux Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Blue Bell, PAJanuary 29, 2014
Excellent company, employee focused, synergistic team orientation.

About Unisys

Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves – Read more