Unisys

Unisys Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
working different rooms and metting people
Assembler (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 14, 2014
Pros: lots of tip from guess extra money in the pocket
Cons: hours is regular
i work in to many rooms, to many guess i meet in different part of the world
overal good place to work
Receiving and Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Winnipeg.MBAugust 29, 2013
communication skills, training, positive feedback, team players, job security
long but successfgul sales
Regional Manager, Business Development (Former Employee), local mgmtJune 12, 2012
Pros: large firm, big pockets and great support
Cons: bureaucratic, sen mgmt constant change
generated large net new business. Client satisfaction and very good internal support to respond to my needs. Company also had excellent references for opps I was pursuing.
Military IT Group
IT Help Desk / Windows OS Server Tech. (Former Employee), Edwards AFB, CADecember 18, 2014
Military IT Group was kind of a quiet non social environment.
Gave this company 3 decades of my life
Software Architect (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIDecember 18, 2014
I worked at Burroughs Corporation before it became Unisys. I loved this job for the first 15 years. After that things went down hill continually. When I was laid off, I had become I was working from home and had no real relationship with my boss. The company only paid for the phone line I used for conference calls; they didn't even pay for my internet – more... service.

Current management is transitory and not that good at what they do. The company doesn't really care about it's customers any more. – less
Good place
Project Executive / Engagement Executive (Former Employee), PADecember 17, 2014
Pros: great people to work with. opportunity to learn and atonomy to make decisions
Cons: min ability for promotions and raises.
It was years ago, but I enjoyed working here. People I worked with were great and very dedicated to success, management was supportive and helped us get the job done.
fun workplace
system admin (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 12, 2014
Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing environments.
Performing routine audits of systems and software.
Performing backups.
Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
Adding, – more... removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords,etc.
Answering technical queries and assisting users.
Troubleshooting any reported problems.
System performance tuning.
Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
Configure, Add, Delete File Systems in Active Directory within a local Domain – less
Second Level Technician
Level 2 Technician (Former Employee), Millsboro, DEDecember 8, 2014
Started as Help Desk Operator then within 6 months became a Second Level Technician supporting around 250 people at Dade Behring (formally DuPont Medical.
Good Company, limited growth.
Desktop/Field Support Technician (Former Employee), Lyndhurst ,NJDecember 6, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: not much growth
Not much room for growth, demands to high with short staff. Pay cuts with more work. Good and bad management.
Exciting, and Changeling each day was different love that job.
Lead Courier (Former Employee), Baton Rouge LaDecember 1, 2014
Training of 1-2 employees, Maintaining company vans, operation of mail room equipment, deliver of confidential documents on and off sit, customer service phone, and personal, document all incoming and outgoing mail, maintain supplies.
Temporary Hire
Call Agent (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTDecember 1, 2014
Was all around a good work environment.
but after the 3 month contract was no interaction, just a call late at night saying to not come in to work the next day.
assisted callers with any low level computer support.
as well as helping with remote desktop for more advance help.
Very human focused and flexible company
Sr HR Manager Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico (Current Employee), Mexico, MONovember 19, 2014
Unisys is very good company to work in an international environment with people around the world
Work independently
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 7, 2014
You were enabled to work freely and confidently in your support of your customer. You were expected to ensure that the customer was satisfied and thier needs were met.
Fun in work place no support from seniors
Sr.System Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 6, 2014
Good to work seniors are not supporting and they are not availible during the week ends for any critical issues. managment is also poor in handling the team.
Great coworkers
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Timonium, MDNovember 4, 2014
Pros: most of the time was spent out of the office
Cons: no loyalty or benefits from management
The work day was usually just travelling to end user's locations throughout MD and repairing there equipment. The problem was I was only sent the parts that the help desk sent based on a phone call, which didn't always cover all of the issues. Hanging out with my fellow techs in the morning getting ready for the day was the best part of it.
nothing like it
Workflow Coordinator (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VANovember 1, 2014
working for unisys was a pleasent experience I recieved alot of knowledge and how to adapt to change on a daily basis
Not impressed ...........
IT Person (Former Employee), Scott Air Base IllinoisOctober 27, 2014
Cons: benefits, no raises
Was never impressed with Unisys. They seemed too busy taking benefits away then making things better for employees. The initial interview and the way things really were ..... two different things. Weird culture to say the least and knew right away I made a mistake working there. Maybe it was the environment I worked in which definitly didnt help but – more... I stuck with it as long as I could until I could find a position that fit me better and someplace I wanted to go to every day. Very difficult to get a direction there on what they wanted and even worse to get anything accomplished due to obstacles of other poeple with different agendas. If you wanted long boring days with no clear direction this job is for you. Not for me. – less
A great place to work
Configuration Management Analyst / Sys Admin (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 23, 2014
Enjoyed my first experience working in the Aerospace industry. Was moved into my first exempt position due to a promotion by my then Manager.
Contract position
Network Design Engineer 2 (Former Employee), Edwards, CAOctober 21, 2014
I enjoyed the job. It was contracting with the government so you never know if you are going to have a job at the end of the year.
Excellent first time job.
Production System Test Technician (Former Employee), Rancho Bernardo, CA.October 21, 2014
Couldn't ask for a better job coming out of college. Was able to take my educational training and put it to good use. Worked for several supervisors during my 28 years with the company, and all were great to work for. Made many new friends, some I still see occasionally. Most positions I filled kept me busy all day. I'd say the hardest part of the job – more... was the commute. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Unisys

Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves – Read more

Unisys Photos