Unisource Worldwide Employee Reviews

Great People
Dedicated Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL23 August 2017
The work force and management were wonderful people who understood team management. The only reason I left was because I needed a larger salary to support my family that was commensurate with my qualifications
Great Thriving Work Environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA13 July 2017
Unisource Worldwide is Great forward thinking company focused on Employer and Employee Relations . Customer Service is what they believe in and set as a daily goal. Really Good Company
i assume they are still a good company to work for it has been almost 20 years since i have been there
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA10 July 2017
they where good company. they had a solid game plan going in you knew what to expect with the ability to adjust to meet customers last minute needs..they had good compensation packages for both management and workers a like.very good company
Pros
good leadership, some perks
Cons
union shop
Fun place to work.
Footwear Sourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra14 June 2017
Having a lot of learning experience. Having free hand to take decisions and corrective actions.
Suggestions can be easily given and were implemented.
Pros
Flexible working atmosphere.
Great place learning place and start to your career
Inside Sales/Merchandiser/Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Southborough, MA19 April 2017
This is a great place for new graduates looking to start out on a career path of customer service or sales. Great way to learn time and project managment from start to finish. Made several life long friends working here!
Pros
Great place to start a career!
Cons
Not too much opportunity for advancement from within.
Too much overtime required.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CA3 February 2017
Even if all your work was done you were required to stay several hours and weekends to help others who didn't complete their tasks. Raise were very minimal without explanation.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CA 9062324 January 2017
Great paper distributor to work for. You must be a people person to work here. Really tough to sell paper these days, market not the same from 15 years ago.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
pay raise slow
Its a logistics company.
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL7 November 2016
There are nice people that worked there. It's fast paced. You must manage you time wisely or you could fall behind. I'm sure there has been improvements since I left.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Bergen, NJ29 May 2016
Created long lasting customer relationships as well as team relationships to deliver quality customer service! I also assisted in data input and administrative services.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
fun environment
Operations Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA21 April 2016
Great environment to work around, friendly people and very professional place. Never had any kind of issues or problems with no one in the company.
Pros
Free snacks, drinks, etc
Fun at workplace
Asst.Manager-Facilities (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra13 February 2016
Professional Company.
Excellent management & Co-worker support
Training & Development
Received excellence awards & medals
Pros
Free Lunch & Snacks. Training, Free Bus service
Cons
Na
Productive and personable due to small amount of workers
Collections Specialist/Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL18 December 2015
My typical day was handling a specific portfolio of business accounts that were in collection status. I had built a good repor with most of these companies and would try to negotiate a good payment plan that would work for them and our company to keep from their shipments from getting held up due to non payment.
Pros
Enjoyed working with my co-workers and clients
Cons
Having to cut off a client's shipment of goods because of payment issues
Company in transition
Parts and Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA23 July 2015
During the time I worked for Unisource, it was mostly an enjoyable place to be.
In my position, the management was offsite, so I learned to work independently, and make business decisions.
At the time I left the company, my department had moved to another state, and there we many changes taking place and many more to come.
I learned a new skill here web billing
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA30 May 2015
This job was great the peoeple the atmosphere and just the work enviroment was relaxed. We had alot of team work and built on this team work. We did tean building weeks when we played games, had barbeques these wereall team building weeks.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere and great co workers
Cons
some of the management were very young
Great Company
Database Coordinator (Inventory) (Former Employee) –  Itasca, IL27 January 2015
During my tenure, I was able to advance from a receptionist to the Database Coordinator for the North Central Region. I also traveled throughout the country doing computer conversions and I was able to work directly with all levels of management and develop a national standard for claim processing procedures. This corporation offers many opportunities for advancement, as well as, personal/professional growth. I loved working for this company!
Pros
A lot of opportunity for advancement
Cons
Salary could have been better.
Fun loving company. Very well designed and oriented. Comfortable atmoshpere.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH27 January 2015
A typical day at Unisource would be a day full of friendships. Departments working together to build further futures for the Industry.
Management that has an involvement with employees are always a plus and this you got with Unisource. Co-workers are like family, hardest part of the job was not knowing when you last day would be and the fear or looking for another employer that you know is going be nothing like this one. You develop relationships and work ethics based on atmospheres and people surrounding you. That is not always easy to come by, now a days, it is fend for yourself. Unisource gave you a sense of safety and devotion, in which made you devoted to your job or position. I loved working for and with Unisource!!!
Pros
Monthly pot lucks with all departments involved for that months birthdays.
Cons
N/a
Great Company to work for!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL9 November 2014
Great company, good benefits. They are good to their employees.
Pros
Benefits, pay, flexible
Cons
Depends onif you get in a department with a not so good manager.
Fast Paced fun office environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC18 October 2014
I learned so many different skills working here. Accounts payable/receivable, & Customer service were the top things learned.

Met many wonderful people in all different walks of life and worked with some wonderful people over the years.
Pros
Traveled all over the Southeast
Cons
Downsizing
good place to work
Working Lead (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PA15 October 2014
loaded trucks, checked orders before loading, back up to shift supervisor
(A Distribution Solutions Company with revenues of over $4billion)
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  norcross ga10 October 2014
• Support the senior executives in the decision making process by providing ad-hoc analysis/reports-- busy work days