Unisource Worldwide

Unisource Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I learned a new skill here web billing
Account Coordinator (Former Employee), Exton, PAMay 30, 2015
Pros: relaxed atmosphere and great co workers
Cons: some of the management were very young
This job was great the peoeple the atmosphere and just the work enviroment was relaxed. We had alot of team work and built on this team work. We did tean building weeks when we played games, had barbeques these wereall team building weeks.
Great Company
Database Coordinator (Inventory) (Former Employee), Itasca, ILJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: a lot of opportunity for advancement
Cons: salary could have been better.
During my tenure, I was able to advance from a receptionist to the Database Coordinator for the North Central Region. I also traveled throughout the country doing computer conversions and I was able to – more... work directly with all levels of management and develop a national standard for claim processing procedures. This corporation offers many opportunities for advancement, as well as, personal/professional growth. I loved working for this company! – less
Fun loving company. Very well designed and oriented. Comfortable atmoshpere.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: monthly pot lucks with all departments involved for that months birthdays.
Cons: n/a
A typical day at Unisource would be a day full of friendships. Departments working together to build further futures for the Industry.
Management that has an involvement with employees are always a plus – more... and this you got with Unisource. Co-workers are like family, hardest part of the job was not knowing when you last day would be and the fear or looking for another employer that you know is going be nothing like this one. You develop relationships and work ethics based on atmospheres and people surrounding you. That is not always easy to come by, now a days, it is fend for yourself. Unisource gave you a sense of safety and devotion, in which made you devoted to your job or position. I loved working for and with Unisource!!! – less
Great Company to work for!
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, pay, flexible
Cons: depends onif you get in a department with a not so good manager.
Great company, good benefits. They are good to their employees.
Fast Paced fun office environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2014
Pros: traveled all over the southeast
Cons: downsizing
I learned so many different skills working here. Accounts payable/receivable, & Customer service were the top things learned.

Met many wonderful people in all different walks of life and worked with some wonderful people over the years.
good place to work
Working Lead (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 15, 2014
loaded trucks, checked orders before loading, back up to shift supervisor
(A Distribution Solutions Company with revenues of over $4billion)
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), norcross gaOctober 10, 2014
• Support the senior executives in the decision making process by providing ad-hoc analysis/reports-- busy work days
n/a
Accountant II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Enjoyed my experience and the skills that I gained while working with this organization.
Fun , enthusiasm , upgrading
Member of a team of analysts acting (Former Employee), Lower parel, MumbaiAugust 24, 2014
Pros: upgradation
Cons: ended early
--> More Enthusiasm
--> Working in Teams
--> Good Job Rotation
--> Handling Data Sets
--> Data Analysis Wing of its US Branch
Worked with great reps.
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNAugust 3, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Reps were great!!
Variety was great.
Hours were great - Friday afternoons off.
Good company to work for.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Windsor, CTMay 25, 2014
Learned a lot in this company. Held Several Positions in my growth. Economy and investment owner shrunk business, But still good.
Outside sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2014
Pros: the customers
Cons: losing small accounts
It was a great outside sales job, I learned a lot and took it with me to continue my career
Growing Company
Data Specialist (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 4, 2014
Fast paced engergetic work culture. Growing company with good benefits and opportunity for advancement.
Great company with good people to work with
Corrugated Team Leader (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: good leader over team, great emplloyees
Cons: commute, compensation changes
Unisource has been a great company to work at. The management has been helpful and supportive. The team I manage are professionals who work hard to get the job done.
Fun if you like standing on your feet.
Picker / Packer (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 18, 2013
I liked that the place was always moving and fast paced. The only part that I was concerned with was constantly standing in one place for a long time.
Great Local Leadership
Semi-Truck Driver (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 10, 2013
Early day shift hours. Flexible scheduling and management. Everyone is treated with the same fairness.
logistics cooridnator skills
District Coordinator/ Logistics (Former Employee), Addison, ILJuly 8, 2013
Pros: logistics experience, great benefits
Cons: hours would always change
I was hired here as a printer coordinator and was quickly promoted to a logistics coordinator. Here I learned a lot how to deal with sales, customer service and transportation. Trying to get product out the best way possible and making sure everything was being worked on and none of the trucks were overweight. I did all reports on excel and in the as400.
Productive and casual attire environment
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Itasca, ILJune 13, 2013
I would write more but i do not know if this is public. Please disregard this review. if you have further interest please contact me by email. Thank you.
Laid back Corporate Environment
Office Manager / Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2013
Pros: approachable, employee-centered executives
I worked in an off-site branch, not at the headquarters. Excellent bosses, small office environment, with all the perks and benefits of a large corporation. Loved the management, had dynamic relations with all of my co-workers.
Due to small office, we were able to cross train learn many transferable skills. We all worked together to ensure tasks were completed. Great teams!
Untypical environment.
Productive and all was changing place
Warehouse/Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2013
Clean warehouse and pull orders
How to sit up a warehouse
Upper Management needs some work
A great group to work with

About Unisource Worldwide

This company has a singular mission: Distribute paper to North America. Unisource Worldwide is one of the biggest independent – Read more