Unisource Worldwide

Unisource Worldwide Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast Paced fun office environment
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 18, 2014
Pros: traveled all over the southeast
Cons: downsizing
I learned so many different skills working here. Accounts payable/receivable, & Customer service were the top things learned.

Met many wonderful people in all different walks of life and worked with some wonderful people over the years.
good place to work
Working Lead (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 15, 2014
loaded trucks, checked orders before loading, back up to shift supervisor
(A Distribution Solutions Company with revenues of over $4billion)
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), norcross gaOctober 10, 2014
• Support the senior executives in the decision making process by providing ad-hoc analysis/reports-- busy work days
n/a
Accountant II (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2014
Enjoyed my experience and the skills that I gained while working with this organization.
Fun , enthusiasm , upgrading
Member of a team of analysts acting (Former Employee), Lower parel, MumbaiAugust 24, 2014
Pros: upgradation
Cons: ended early
--> More Enthusiasm
--> Working in Teams
--> Good Job Rotation
--> Handling Data Sets
--> Data Analysis Wing of its US Branch
Worked with great reps.
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNAugust 3, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Reps were great!!
Variety was great.
Hours were great - Friday afternoons off.
Good company to work for.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Windsor, CTMay 25, 2014
Learned a lot in this company. Held Several Positions in my growth. Economy and investment owner shrunk business, But still good.
Outside sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2014
Pros: the customers
Cons: losing small accounts
It was a great outside sales job, I learned a lot and took it with me to continue my career
Growing Company
Data Specialist (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 4, 2014
Fast paced engergetic work culture. Growing company with good benefits and opportunity for advancement.
Great company with good people to work with
Corrugated Team Leader (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: good leader over team, great emplloyees
Cons: commute, compensation changes
Unisource has been a great company to work at. The management has been helpful and supportive. The team I manage are professionals who work hard to get the job done.
Fun if you like standing on your feet.
Picker / Packer (Current Employee), Mechanicsburg, PAOctober 18, 2013
I liked that the place was always moving and fast paced. The only part that I was concerned with was constantly standing in one place for a long time.
Great Local Leadership
Semi-Truck Driver (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 10, 2013
Early day shift hours. Flexible scheduling and management. Everyone is treated with the same fairness.
logistics cooridnator skills
District Coordinator/ Logistics (Former Employee), Addison, ILJuly 8, 2013
Pros: logistics experience, great benefits
Cons: hours would always change
I was hired here as a printer coordinator and was quickly promoted to a logistics coordinator. Here I learned a lot how to deal with sales, customer service and transportation. Trying to get product out the best way possible and making sure everything was being worked on and none of the trucks were overweight. I did all reports on excel and in the as400.
Productive and casual attire environment
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee), Itasca, ILJune 13, 2013
I would write more but i do not know if this is public. Please disregard this review. if you have further interest please contact me by email. Thank you.
Laid back Corporate Environment
Office Manager / Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2013
Pros: approachable, employee-centered executives
I worked in an off-site branch, not at the headquarters. Excellent bosses, small office environment, with all the perks and benefits of a large corporation. Loved the management, had dynamic relations with all of my co-workers.
Due to small office, we were able to cross train learn many transferable skills. We all worked together to ensure tasks were – more... completed. Great teams!
Untypical environment. – less
Productive and all was changing place
Warehouse/Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 21, 2013
Clean warehouse and pull orders
How to sit up a warehouse
Upper Management needs some work
A great group to work with
Good people and fun place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 7, 2013
Pros: worldwide exposure to a vast array of people
Cons: healthcare/benefits
Processed invoices for payment. Contacted division personnel if needed for approval of invoices. Assisted with discrepancies on invoices. Worked with all Operation Managers and assistants at division level. I learned a lot more about international invoicing and billing standards in my duties. My co-workers were great people. I enjoyed working with everyone – more... of them whether here or across the world. The hardest part of my job was getting management to listen to suggestions of better production methods. The most enjoyable part was dealing with vendors and division level management. – less
No room for growth
Sr. Associate - Disbursements (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 5, 2013
Pros: i can say that its dependable
Cons: unprofessional team lead, no room for growth
I have learned that in a work enviroment its very important to remain professional.Aim to Complete your job try your best to improve that which they have given you to do. One thing i did like about working for unisource was they did give us reviews just to let us know their thoughts of our work ethics and how we should improve them.. The one thing i – more... dont like about this company is there is no room to excel . – less
Productive and Fast-Paced Organization
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TX.February 10, 2013
Pros: helping others, team interaction, teaching, training
Cons: not much management support, poor interdepartment communication
A typical day included the support of a 9 member sales team that included hands-on field training, motivation, and supervision. Management had a hands-off style. Employees interacted well with one another and helped each other were possible. The most challenging part of the job was meeting the customers expectations on order fill rates. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was working with the sales reps in the field selling products and closing new business. The biggest lesson I learned from this position is that not all company mergers are advantageous to the sales force and that tremendous culturial changes can led to disunity resulting in loss of key employees. – less
Wonderful job for 30 years.
data entry of all orders (Former Employee), Commerce, CAJanuary 23, 2013
Fast paced all day. On phones most of day. Management gave empowerment to employees to make quick decisions. Good benefits. In a large company, had lots of friends and mentors.

About Unisource Worldwide

This company has a singular mission: Distribute paper to North America. Unisource Worldwide is one of the biggest independent – Read more