Pros: educational prospects
Cons: flexiable working hours
* A typical work day include retrieving documents form third party website, requesting inventory balance, posting credits to national customer account.
* Learned to work in fast-past environment, repetitive task
* Good management to work with.
* Best co-workers to work with, good interactions with all
* The most hardest part of the job awaiting response from middle management
* What I like most about the job is the volume of processing; accomplishing results to benefit both management and clients.