Do you want to work for a progressive Company?
Do you want to work with a great team?
We want you to come and work for us!
We are currently seeking a full time Appointment Coordinator for our Kia of Hamilton dealership in Hamilton, ON.
The qualifying candidate will possess:
- Superior telephone skills
- Understand that Customer Satisfaction is paramount to the future of the dealership
- Exceptional computer skills
- Must have a valid Ontario "G" Drivers License
- Must read, write and speak fluent English
- Responsible for establishing appointments for the Service Department by contacting previous customers regarding regular maintenance for their vehicles
- Contact new vehicle purchasers and reserve places for them at the Customer Service Information sessions
- Notify customers of service specials, dealership events and manufacturer recalls
- Undertake any additional position-related duties as directed by management
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan.
Come work for one of the largest growing dealership groups in Ontario and be part of our successful team!!!
DO NOT DELAY, APPLY TODAY!!!
All across Canada small, local businesses take on a life of their own, driven by one person's vision, hard work and determination. Trials...