Do you want to work for a progressive Company?
Do you want to work with a great team?
We want you to come and work for us!
We are currently seeking a full time Appointment Coordinator for our Kia of Hamilton dealership in Hamilton, ON.
The qualifying candidate will possess:
- Superior telephone skills
- Understand that Customer Satisfaction is paramount to the future of the dealership
- Exceptional computer skills
- Must have a valid Ontario "G" Drivers License
- Must read, write and speak fluent English
- Responsible for establishing appointments for the Service Department by contacting previous customers regarding regular maintenance for their vehicles
- Contact new vehicle purchasers and reserve places for them at the Customer Service Information sessions
- Notify customers of service specials, dealership events and manufacturer recalls
- Undertake any additional position-related duties as directed by management
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan.
Come work for one of the largest growing dealership groups in Ontario and be part of our successful team!!!
DO NOT DELAY, APPLY TODAY!!!