Union Strategies - Senior Level Journalist (full-time)
We are a busy public relations and marketing firm specializing in unions. The right candidate should have the following attributes:
- A post secondary degree or diploma in Journalism, English, Public Relations or Communications necessary
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is required on all documents
- Past professional writing experience a must
- The ability to supervise junior writers to ensure work is being completed accurately and on time
- Able to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Flickr, YouTube)
- Able to effectively write newsletters, press releases, web content and brochures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A car is required to occasionally cover news events and stories
We are a hard working, yet fun loving team who come from diverse backgrounds. Our company is growing and we are looking for the right person to join our team. One certainty we can offer you is that you will never be bored with monotony, or out of coffee.
If you think you are the right person for this position, please submit your resume and a writing sample or two of your work.