Unilever
1,075 reviews

Unilever Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company
Applications and Internet Architect (Former Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJJune 11, 2014
This was a great company that allowed me to grow my skills and explore new technologies
enjoyable, good people, charasmatic
PMO Coordinator/Business Change, Contract (Former Employee), cheshireJune 9, 2014
busy, and pressured. working close to PM
learnt the SAP industry
good management
colleagues were charismatic
understanding the gas abbreviations
working with people and organising projects
Unilever Uk
None tower route process operator (Current Employee), WarringtonJune 9, 2014
I have worked for Unilever at its Warrington factory for the last twenty two years. In that time i have learnt many things and i believe i have been developed to a standard that helps me over come many problems in my current role.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to get involved in problem solving when we have process problems within – more... the factory. Being able to use the skills i have learnt over the years to be able to think logically about the problem at hand and then as a team help to come up with solutions to the problems.

The management approach as always been one of continual development with regard to its employees and this as helped me to constantly develop my skills/learning. – less
Fantastic Job Culture
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Baddi, HPJune 8, 2014
I have completed 1 year and 5 months in Hindustan Unilever Limited as a Project Engineer. My experience in this industry was very much great, i really like the standards and work culture of unilever.
good place to work excel
Senior Executive- Legal (Current Employee), MumbaiJune 8, 2014
Pros: liberty to express your ideas/views and considering the same
Cons: to maintain work life balance
- agile working,
- good exposure.,
- dream job of employee
- good working environment
Great atmosphere
Engineer Project Assistant (Former Employee), El SalvadorJune 5, 2014
Unilver is a very good school, all learn and teach. But demanding role modeling
An exciting and challenging job
(Alimenticia) Coordinator of General Services (Current Employee), Cold Chain DepartmentJune 4, 2014
Pros: quarterly delivery of goods at very low cost
Cons: low salaries
Constant dealings with contractors, attention to the needs of all areas of the company, supervision and coordination of maintenance, creation and implementation of improvements in the infrastructure of the company. The (also the most challenging) hardest part is the organization of all maintenance activities.
Unilever SA
Insights Operations Manager - Spar (Former Employee), Durban, ZNJune 4, 2014
Pros: staff benefits, great working facilities
Brilliant blue chip organisation, great fast paced dynamic work culture.
A place with well-balanced attributes
Regional Brand Manager, South East Asia (Current Employee), SingaporeJune 2, 2014
Unilever is a great place for Marketeers with its ambitious plan to be the Number 1 Marketing Company in the World. It is also a privilege to be working in a company renowned for its serious commitment to making the world a better place via the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan (USLP)
Good company to work for
Machine Specialist (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARMay 27, 2014
Good pay and benefits....I would recommend but must be adjusted to a warehouse environment.
Production of Ice Cream
Line Technician (Current Employee), Covington, TnMay 27, 2014
Pros: lots of overtime.
Cons: minimum pay is to low.
Efficiently operates assigned equipment to produce product at prescribed standards; minimize material waste and product loss. Oversee all aspects of line function. Comply with all GMP/quality issues including all charting procedures. Follow established procedures for monitoring product specifications such as bar weight, product size, machine output, – more... speed, wrap, code dates, product quality etc. Keep areas clean and dry. Monitor equipment for malfunctions, solving minor problems without assistance and eliminating potential threats to production. Communicate effectively with supervisors and maintenance personnel regarding recurring problems and needs for repair. Conduct all plan maintenance on the line. Follow lubrication programs and maintain lube log. Oversee all operations at the workstation including responsibilities of the Wrapper Operators and Hand-packers. Work effectively with wrapper operators and hand packers to ensure smooth operation of line. Help work in tubs from freezer. – less
Good Place to work
Customer Service, Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Palmetto, GAMay 26, 2014
Customer Service Office manager over see day to day operations for 782,000 square foot facility.
Better opportunities and friendly work culture.
Information Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore KAMay 26, 2014
Pros: team outing and team lunchs
Cons: shifts
MS office skills and work in a big team
Supportive
Always helpful and energetic
Shifts
Team outing and team lunchs
Productive, well focus, positve and motivated with lots of ideas.
RETAIL SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), Gordons Port Moreesby Papua New GuineeaMay 26, 2014
Pros: good salary, accomodation, airfare, car.
Cons: nothing so far but the safety only.
I have been in retail industry starting with Marie Clothesline. i have managed the 3 branch which i find it very interesting. I love fashion so i managed to applied my passion into my work. Until i finally decided to work overseas. I have applied for the position of Store Manager specifically Variety Manager to look after the Clothing Line.
But with – more... the place i worked with, each of us should be flexible. Not only on one department. I have been assigned to look after the Supermarket, Variety, Bakery and the Home Center Department.
I enjoyed working with the local, i have tested my patient because most of them are uneducated but i have taught the so many things which i believe they have learned from me.
Some managerial includes like Daily Cash Reconciliation inputting the payroll attending to staffs grievances and other HR duties and responsibilities. The hardest part of the job is the security situation.
Knowing Papua New Guinea the risk is always their.
Learning so many things is the best part of my job. Gaining many experienced which help me boost my confidence being so flexible in so many ways. – less
exellent place to work
Line operator (Former Employee), Warrington, ENGMay 22, 2014
Pros: treated with respect
Cons: had to travell a long distance
had lots of fun
i learned alot and was taught a lot of skills
managment very good
co workers brilliant
running to a time scale
every day was enjoyable
userfrendly
intern selling product 'Pure-it (Former Employee), kolkataMay 19, 2014
Good for learning. Had good experience.I have done Internship.
Excellent training program
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJMay 18, 2014
Minimal room for growth; supportive management; products sell themselves
outbound
System Executive and SAP Super (Current Employee), Kolkata, WBMay 14, 2014
Pros: .
Cons: .
It is very nice working in this company. People are very good, supportive, helpful. Good work culture.
Enjoyable Work
TERRITORY SALES OFFICER (TSO) (Current Employee), Beed MaharashtraMay 13, 2014
Pros: good salary, learnings a lot
Cons: no manpower management........
I had worked in Worst part of Maharshtra i.e Gadchiroli Naxalite Area where i have introduced Wheel Green Bar learn a lot where Green Bar had sale of Hardly.
I got good training from my seniors like how to handle tricky situation how to get work done from team members .
my collegoues were co-operatives.........
Unilever, great fun place to work
CONSULTING - DIGITAL PROGRAM MANAGER (Current Employee), Englewood cliffs, NJMay 10, 2014
Pros: great environment to work in, flat structure (no hierachy)
Cons: na
migration of 3000+ digital properties to AWS cloud, from traditional hosting

Implementation of Web Application Firewall

Implementation of Vulnerability Management system

Manage development effort using Scrum for Brands, and working with Digital Agencies

About Unilever

160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora, – Read more