Unilever

Unilever Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wouldn't recommend this place to a friend
Customer Service Representative - Club Accounts (Current Employee), Trumbull, CTMarch 18, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: mangement, jobs, work atmosphere
This place is like high school and very juvenile. If you do not make friends with the Happy Hour bosses then you are an outcast. I have seen managers and senior reps get into bar fights and kicked out of establishments due to drunken rowdiness.
very very good
Merchandiser (Former Employee), PhilippinesMarch 16, 2014
In Philippines the work there is simple all around everything is good
Good people
Fruit Prep (Former Employee), Huntnigton, In.March 14, 2014
I liked the fact that the job I had allowed me to did my work with little supervision.
Most of my co-workers and management was good people, which I got along with. Just like family.
Hardest part of the job at times was keeping up with production, which was not on a daily basis.
For the most part a good company to work for.
The best place to work in theres growth
Raw materil Analyst (Current Employee), Benoni, GPMarch 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A typical day at unilever as a quality assurer is to ensure that what goes out of the gate is of best quality,that all our customers are happy.I have learnt that you need to take pride in what you do and respect your customers cause they pay you and make your brand grow from strength to strength.The management team ensure we understand the vision of – more... the company andthat we do our best in our feild of work by taking us to trainings and we have career discussions sessions.The relationship we have as co-workers is very close,we know each others duties in case when the otherone is not here we are able to cover each other.We treat each other as family and once a year theres a family day where we meet with our family members.The hardest part of the job is when things go wrong and a lot of investigations had to be done and dead line need to be met and reports needs to be submitted.Most enjoyable when we meet our targets,pass our audits and comply and then we get to be rewarded. – less
CLOSE TO HOME
Industrial Mechanic (Former Employee), LAS PIEDRASMarch 13, 2014
Pros: good management and co worker
Cons: they closed
GET TO WORK SHOP GET MY TOOL BOX PREPAIR TOOL I'M GOING TO USE AFTER CHECKING WORK THAT HAS TO BE DONE MAKE REPAIR RECHECK THAT WELL SET CHECK IF IT OPERATES OK MAKE REPORT OF WHAT WAS DONE GO TO NEXT REPAIR..

DOBLE CHECK YOUR WORK TAKE YOUR TIME SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO IT AGAIN.

VERY GOOD JOB GETS DONE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY GAVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO – more... THE JOB RIGHT.

VERY GOOD THEIR WHEN YOU NEED HELP.

WHEN MAIMTANCE CREW DID NOT GIVE PROPER MAINTANCE TO MACHINES WHEN YOU GO TO REPAIR SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO TAKE MACHINE TO THE SHOP TO USE SPECIAL TOOLS.

EVERYTHING A GOOD EXPIERACE. – less
efficient & productive
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBMarch 12, 2014
every day in the office is same to me. i learned to deal with various kinds of people.management was nice so as my co- workers were.
the hardest part of any job is u cannot satisfy everyone. the most enjoyable part of the job is in the joy of accomplishing commitments for the organization.
The People make the Place!
Sales (Current Employee), Outside SalesMarch 11, 2014
Unilever Foods Solutions provides daily opportunity for direct influence over the business. The flat organization necessitates the business professional to absorb the situation and provide the solutions. This environment allows for a smart and capable individual to create his new future on a daily basis.
Deadend for IT in North America
Solutions Effectiveness Analyst (Former Employee), Trumbull CTMarch 11, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: no job security or advancement
ALL IT in North America is being moved to Unilever's IT center in Bangalore India.
Dynamic team and community service and programs
QUALITY ASSURANCE CLERK (Former Employee), PhilippinesMarch 11, 2014
Responsible for clerical works such as filing and faxing documents, handling telephone calls and visitors. The company helps people feel good, look good, and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others.
nice working environment
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Durban, ZNMarch 11, 2014
Pros: free parcels every once in a while
Cons: long hours
hardest part of the job is failing to meet targets at times. the nice part is producing quality products and being satisfied with your job and meeting all requirements. i have learnt that in order to get to the top u don't just laze around, u work hard and be willing to go the extra mile and hope it pays off.
central electrical maintenance
Central W/shop Electrical Engr (Current Employee), agbaraMarch 10, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: normal hour
i love my profession.
i concentrate all my effort on preventive maintenance.
All jobs are plan.
spare part [hardest part of the job]
Good work culture
Territory Sales Officer (Current Employee), Rewa, MPMarch 7, 2014
• Responsibilities included managing sales & distribution network in the assigned area.
• Achieving Primary & Secondary sales target.
• Handling the team of Distributers & coordinating with them to achieve sales targets.
• Maintain the availability of product in the market by handling retailers and wholesalers.
• Responsible for launching & promotion – more... of the products in assigned area.
• Increased brand recognition and product placement.
• Driving Sales, Identifying and plugging distribution gaps to further expand the coverage.
• Monitoring/expanding the dealer/distribution network with a special eye on achieving revenue.
• Give training to sales man.
• Stock control – less
A fun place to work with some great people!
Mix maker (Former Employee), Saint Albans, VTMarch 6, 2014
Pros: free ice cream!
Cons: free ice cream!
A typical day satrted with a meeting of how the lines were running, what we running and when we would be doing a change over. I learned alot about safety and 6s. Working with my co-workers was the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part was working 3rd shift hours.
FUN
Supply Chain/Logistics Co-Op (Former Employee), Rogers, ARMarch 5, 2014
fun place to work
you will learn a lot and grow as a professional
Great Work place
Sr.Key Account Executive, Rajasthan (Current Employee), Jaipur, RJMarch 5, 2014
It is a very great place for the working ,learning and managing your work life balance, One thing which it needs to take care is at its work pyramid is very sharp curve.
Productive and fun workplace.
Palletizer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: great work enviroment safety first.
Cons: not knowing your day to day schedule.
Reviewing your daily production sheet with your manager to understand what is needed for that day.My coworker were like family but the hardest part was not knowing their manning schedule.I really enjoyed my job just the day to day problems. And getting them worked out, the pay was not bad.
Decent employer
Enterprise Territory Sales Executive (Current Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: free phones, free services
Cons: very stressfull, bad management.
At&t is a cool place to work at if you like cell phones and that kind of sales.
Strong brands, great development opportunities
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Lisle, ILMarch 4, 2014
Great organization with many resources to drive change in marketplace.
Great place to work.
SQL SERVER DBA (Current Employee), New Jersey, NJMarch 4, 2014
Responsibilities:
• Installation, configuration, and up-gradation SQL Server 2005, 2008 R2 and 2012 and administered around 1500 RDBMS and 600 BI (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS) Instances hosting over 9000 SQL databases.
• Working as L3 resource for Project Build activities including installation and configuration of Clustered and Standalone SQL Server RDBMS and BI – more... Instances as per application requirements.
• Resolving Incidents, problem tickets, implementing change requests and service requests raised in ticketing tool Remedy. – less
Proud to be a part of Brand U
Territory Sales Officer - CSD Channel (Current Employee), Kolkata (West Bengal & Odisha)March 4, 2014
As a part of Unilever, one always feels proud to be a member of Brand U.
All the necessary motivation comes from 'U'.

About Unilever

160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora, – Read more