Pros: free lunches, car, and home
Cons: long hours
• Overall responsibilities of independently handling the outsourced plant operations
• Computing the performance data across plant and benchmarking the best in class
• Coordinating with R&D team, new product concept, developing the process and helping to implementing new launches.
• Implementation of Quality systems e.g. HACCP, BRC Standards, HH pillar. Take lead in implementation of requirements of these systems.
• To work towards continuous improvement of product quality, food safety and plant/personal hygiene. Regular monitoring of process wastage and work to reduce the same to deliver raw material and packing material utilization above set standards
• Monitor plant downtime and work to reduce the same by focus on manpower availability, spares availability, preventive maintenance, etc.
• Responsible for innovation in formulation and packing and supporting R&D during trails.
• Development and training of people on the shop floor, manage 3 shift executives, one each in every shift.
• Regular review of plant performance, make action plans for continuous improvement of product quality, productivity, food safety, operating cost and coordinate with third party for implementation of these action plans.
• Regular interaction with raw material, packing material suppliers for timely feedback on supply/quality issues and resolve the same.
• Ensuring products are produced as per compliance with systems implementation like TPM
• Responsible for interacting with category commercial departments & 3P cell to download price circulars, price codes to ensure compliance of new product launches. – more...
• To plan production based on market requirement, coordinate to ensure availability of required raw material and packing material at all times in the plant. Coordinate material movement and shipment plan.
• Responsible for the delivery of committed production volumes as per the production plan and supporting the plant operation in achieving the production target.
• Responsible to liaise and communicate between the 2P Units and various other stake holders of HUL business such as commercial dept., 3P cell, planning and logistics, CQA – Central quality assurance, R&D and handle dispatches. – less