Unilever
1,189 reviews

Unilever Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good company with attractive benefits to the staff
Supply Planning Manager (Current Employee), Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaNovember 24, 2014
I have learned a lot from Unilever. Starting as Supply Planner Exect up to Supply Planning Manager, different level providing different ways to achieves KPIs. I've learned from doing daily operation work till managing a team and also working closely with the board of directors. Not just that, I've learn SAP which help in planning effectively and also – more... being appointed as Process Champion in planning side. – less
Ok
CONTRACT ENGINEER (Former Employee), Warrington, ENGNovember 19, 2014
Pros: blokes good to work with
Cons: disorganised
Very disorganised.
Good set of blokes to work with.
Would work here again if asked.
One of the best organization to work with
Project Trainee (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 18, 2014
It was a short span of time in unilever for the project work.

Good exposure to the research industry.
learned to think and execute as a reseracher.
My trainers were help full and always ready to share his knowledge.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Specification Developer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 17, 2014
very good management and highly appreciated organisation
handling home appliances water purifier segment sales and service
Team Leader (Current Employee), Kolhapur, sangli maharashtraNovember 15, 2014
1) visit to market on daily basis like stockiest, distributors, retailers and service franchises as per PJP.
2) Taking daily briefing with team for the purpose of new up-gradation or if changes as well as consistency of product knowledge.
3)set day to day target to me and my team members.
4)Primary and secondary orders generation.
5)take stock norm – more... with distributors, service franchises on daily basis.
6)Proper training about product to team members as well as co workers.
7)customer complaints and issues about product, it will be resolve as per policy of the company. as 100 % resolution by me or management. – less
Hard working culture
Intern - Multicultural Marketing Department (Former Employee), Englewood Cliffs, NJNovember 12, 2014
I was an intern, so not sure that my review is as credible. My working hours were different than my team in that I would come in early and leave earlier than them but often times felt like it wasn't accepted. I spent hours outside of my office day working on my project from home. The hardest part of the job was proving my worth because I worked on a – more... mutli-cultural marketing team that didn't look like me. I felt like as hard as I tried to learn and provide input, my ideas weren't accepted. The most enjoyable part was that it was an internship and I made friends among the other interns and other associates that I built a connection with that were alumni of my graduate school. There were fun activities for the interns to participate in. I chose not to return because the culture wasn't a fit for me and my life changed once I had news I was expecting a child. – less
Culture has changed. No longer a family environment. Company continues to downgrade jobs and higher more junior employees.
National Account Manager (Former Employee), USNovember 11, 2014
Pros: free snacks and drinks
Cons: no support from management and staff.
Put out fire drills.
Nobody was happy.
Leaving at 5pm
How to manage the drug channel
customer service
Accounting Associate (Former Employee), Franklin Park, ILNovember 11, 2014
Pros: making customers happy
scheduling shipments to customers
a of information about meeting dead lines
A very proffessional company I learned every thing about sales
Territory Sales In charge (Former Employee), Nagpur, MHNovember 11, 2014
Pros: most of the managers are very supportive and so many thing i have learned from them.
Cons: after every quarter's target achieved we went for outing anywhere in india
Manage re-distribution work, focus on primary and secondary sales.
How to manage stockist and how to trained salesmen.
Management is very professional and quick in making any decision.
My co-workers were competitive.
To fight with local products and achieved the target every month.
My area stood first nationally in primary sales in 2001.
Nice workplace
Senior Change Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 11, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
Enjoyed working there. Good work culture. Good management.
The best work experience of my life so far
Revenue/Deduction Analyst (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTNovember 9, 2014
Pros: the people, their compassionate mindset, their drive to be the best.
Cons: excessive meetings especially town hall types, i would recommend working there to anyone and everyone.
I miss everyone at Unilever. It was like a family. They had a rough year that globally warranted a reduction in staff and I understand that. I only wish the best for them and for all those friends who are still there.
Challenging yet friendly environment with room for career advancement
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), ISLAMABADNovember 8, 2014
Pros: extended facilities like company transport and self medical cover.
Cons: no medical cover for spouse and children.
Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of fast-moving consumer goods with existence in more than 150 countries around the world. There is a great opportunity to learn there with lots chances in career progress. I learnt good team work, striving for goals and self actualization there.
My colleagues and seniors were very helpful, cooperative, – more... hard working, well behaved and courteous.
The most enjoyable part of my job was to interact with people and creating brand awareness about my company's product. – less
Best of Business standard service
Assistant Manager - Process Implementation (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 7, 2014
KPI standarisation,
Best of Business standard service,
Contineous improvement
Good environment
SAP MM/SD Associate Consultant (Current Employee), New Delhi, ILNovember 6, 2014
Good Environment
Good Scope
Good Management
Good colleague
Multi-functional Quality Analyst
SAVOURY QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Manila, PhilippinesNovember 2, 2014
Quality analyst in Unilever are most of the time exposed to different departments, like with the R&D, production and procurement team. R&D requires a representative from the quality department to ensure all process standards are being followed, thus vice-versa, quality analysts would learn the ways of working of the R&D team. We also take part with – more... the root-cause analysis within the factory to fully understand the causes of different consumer complaints and quality issues. These are just a bit of what we do as a quality analyst in Unilever that molded us to become flexible with the different faces of an FMCG company. – less
good experience in service improvement
DESKTOP SERVICES LEAD - 500 seats (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 2, 2014
My team turned a customer satisfaction review around from negative to positive . I was working with 3 technicians reporting to me. We provided desktop services to Calvin Klein, Elizabeth Arden and Unilever Corporate in NY city.
Fun Place
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Covington, TNOctober 30, 2014
I Learn how to manage products and keep up with production rate.
Assistant manager (Current Employee), durbanOctober 30, 2014
Pros: a lot of training and development
Cons: promotion options are low
unilever is a good place to work but promotion options are low.
delivery driver
Delivery driver (Former Employee), banbury oxonOctober 29, 2014
Pros: i was my own boss
Cons: nothing
I had to load the van every morning with my deliveries get paper work and travel to the required destinations. fill the vending machines with the product and collect money.
Excellent and friendly envirnment with lot of fun
Office Administrator (Current Employee), Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaOctober 21, 2014
Pros: many entertainment and benefits
Cons: completely secure for self as well as for the family of the staff. excellent company.
This is the multinational and again multi cultural consisting staff company. Working in this company like a family member. It grooms the staff to a very high standard of moral and cultural level. My life's best company to be remember as a golden working tenures.

About Unilever

160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora, – Read more