Unilever Employee Reviews

Étais très bien mais à partir deDu 15 juin la force de ventes va être géré par AMS.les salaires et condition de travail vont changer
Représentante des ventes (Current Employee) –  Rive sud est22 April 2017
Gros changement la force de ventes à été donner à ADS à partir du 15 juin 2017
Pros
Bon produits
Cons
En Restructuratiion
Excellent paying cmpany
Palletizing Operator/Stock Person (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON19 April 2017
I have worked there close to 16 years and enjoyed everyday working. Unfortunatly , the company closed and moved to USA. I miss the wages,all the co-workers as well as management team.
Pros
Excellent wages
Busy place / nice people
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 April 2017
I enjoyed working at Unilever. There was a lot to do and plenty to learn. Coworkers were friendly and knowledgeable. Leaving them for another opportunity was a mistake.
Pros
Could buy products at a discount
Cons
no cons
A great organization to work for
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2017
Unilever is one of the best organizations in the World work for. They expect you to work hard, however you hard work won't go unrecognized, and you will be rewarded appropriately!
However if you are looking for career advancement within Canada this may not be the place for you. People turnover and senior positions are rare to come by.
Avis
Chauffeur chariot élévateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 March 2017
Je recherche une entreprise pour travailler. Juste ajouter un plus dans son bon fonctionnement.
Pros
Sa va dependre.
Cons
Assurance maladie
environnement de travail
Opérateur de machine/Opérateur de production (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 March 2017
durant mes 9 années de travail dans cette entreprise, j'ai énormément appris non seulement sur moi mais aussi sur la manière de travailler de façon sécuritaire et productif.
gone
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 March 2017
It was a good place to work however after 50 years of operation they closed the place to move to U.S. guess we have Ontario government to thank for that
coop placement
Financial Analyst Co-op (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2017
Great place to work! Supportive team members, opportunity to learn a great deal from knowledgeable and passionate management as well as coworkers.
environnement agréable et productif
Supply chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Tunis, ON26 February 2017
Travailler avec Univeler est très agréables, vision clair , mission définie et objectif déterminé .
productive and encouraging
Turret/ counter balance operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON24 February 2017
Company no longer exists in Canada after 50 years in Brampton. Company has rebuilt in the United States.
Great pension plan
Management is extremely bad as well as HR staff.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON8 February 2017
Don't dare report a safety issue -- it will cost you your job. They preach safety until it cost them money to make something safe.

Worst thing Uniliver has done is pay bonuses to management. They nickle and dime us.

Stay away from Uniliver Simcoe!!
The best place to work
Stockperson (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 February 2017
Unilever is the best place to work in Ontario. for me, it's a heaven.
From top to bottom the place was the best place ever I worked.
can't explain in my words.
Good work/life balance
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2017
Company was allowed agile working and good benefits compensation. The workload was big on most people. The co-workers were nice. It offered a lot of opportunities in multiple countries.
Pros
agile working
Cons
long hour
Good place to excel in career
QA Technician/HACCP Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rexdale, ON17 January 2017
A good place to work with your career. Many things to learn in your day to day things. Offers a lot to learn, the training program is really good at site
work family, caring
Consumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB13 December 2016
Felt comfortable and secure. Everyone worked together like a family. Irate consumers were trying, Being recognized, for going above and beyond.
Pros
free lunches, christmas parties, summer parties
Cons
call volume very high/stressful
was a family/very caring/fun
Consumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB28 November 2016
Was at Unilever for 13 years and learned much about my self and how different departments worked. Co-workers were like family and we always worked as a team. Hardest part of the job was when the computers failed and we had to go on paper, also new computer programs usually did not meet agents needs quickly, lagged too long for keeping calls within time window. Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers and management, always there to help and give support, also when consumers ended the call with a very happy attitude on what was done for them.
Pros
Hard work was noticed and rewarded-free lunches-potlucks-outings
Cons
irrate calls
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 November 2016
Was an excellent company to work for and also had some of the best people I had the honor of working with.
received a lot of training over the years and made even more friends.
Pros
great company
Cons
Plant closer
Good work environment
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rexdale, ON8 November 2016
Rexdale plant is a diverse and interesting workplace with many ups and downs. The work ethic of the plant needs a lot of work, very social environment but not enough commitment to work.
Productive Workplace
Manufacturing Excellence Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 October 2016
Productive workplace with good team support. Management trying to make changes and improve process efficiencies throughout the plant
Great Company
Creative Solutions Assistant/Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB19 September 2016
Everyday started with a smile and laughter :) with my co-workers , What I've learned is you really don't know what you have until it's gone so always try to work hard and appreciate what you have, I found management was fair with us all for the most part , I will miss my co-workers :( we all worked great together as a solid team,Hardest part would be the tight deadlines that popped up out of nowhere so we learned to expect the unexpected and to try to stay ahead , i always enjoyed the work functions and diff games we'd play
Pros
We could take our lunches when we wanted
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unilever. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2