Unified Valve Ltd. (UVL) specializes in the sales and service of pressure relief valves as well as a supplier of industrial pumps and compression tube fittings. UVL’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta and has branches located in Edmonton, Red Deer, Brooks, Grande Prairie, and Fort St. John, BC.
Due to our continued growth, our organization is adding the position of Accountant. The role will entail the following:
- balance sheet reconciliations
- assist with month end reporting
- account analysis
- Responsible for full cycle Accounts Payables
- coding and data entry of all AP
- processing employee expenses
- maintain relationship with suppliers
- customer invoicing
- assist with customer collection calls
- GST remittances
- ad hoc project to assist Accounting Manager and Chief Financial Officer
- must be accurate, able to work independently
- able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- minimum 4 years accounting experience
- Level 3 CGA student
- oil & gas experience ideal but not required
- experience with inventory systems
- must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- excellent written/communications skills
UVL places a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals. We believe that the quality of our people reflects directly on the quality of our work.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.