The Unified Valve Group of Companies consists of Unified Valve Ltd., Mercer Valve Canada, and Western Gauge and Instruments Ltd. Our group of companies specializes in the service of pressure and safety relief valves, distribution of Mercer valves, and supply of gauges and instrumentation. As well we also supply industrial pumps, and compression tube fittings.
UVL’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta and has branches located in Edmonton, Red Deer, Brooks, Grande Prairie, and Fort St. John, BC, and soon to be Saskatoon, SK.
Currently Unified Valve Group of Companies is looking for professional, friendly and energetic Front Desk Receptionist.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure phone calls are directed accordingly
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner
- Ordering and maintaining the office supplies
- Accounts payable entry
- Bank deposits
- Sending mail/courier, receiving and distribution mail
- Other administrative duties as required
Experience with the following would be ideal:
- 1 Year reception experience
- Great attitude, outgoing, energetic and driven
- Excellent communication
- Strong professional image, ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively interact with varying position levels including senior management
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills, positive attitude and teamwork driven
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit program
- Performance Incentive (Bonus) for all employees
- Free parking
- Career growth opportunities
Thank you for your interest in joining the Unified Valve Group of Companies. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.