Unified Valve Group consists of Unified Valve Ltd., Mercer Valve Canada, and Western Gauge and Instruments. Our group of companies specializes in the service of pressure and safety relief valves, distribution of Mercer valves, and supply of gauges and instrumentation. As well we also supply industrial pumps, and compression tube fittings.
Unified Valve Group’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta and has branches located in Edmonton, Red Deer, Brooks, Grande Prairie, and Fort St. John, BC., and soon to be Saskatoon, SK.
Due to our continued growth, we have an immediate opening for Inside Sales at Mercer Valve Canada in Calgary. The role will entail the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination with other departments and teams to ensure delivery to customers
- Project customer quotations
- Providing product information & generating leads
- Processing & completing orders
- Supporting Sales Supervisor
- Process daily orders, quotes, and service needs of customers and liaison with other departments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Detail orientation is a must
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and mult-task
- Strong organizational, administrative and computer skills
- Self-starter and a good team player
- Post secondary education is an asset
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Valid driver’s license with Drivers Abstract
Unified Valve Group places a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals. We believe that the quality of our people reflects directly on the quality of our work.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.