The Unified Valve Group of Companies (UVGC) consists of Unified Valve Ltd., Mercer Valve Canada Ltd., and Western Gauge and Instruments. Our group of companies specializes in the Servicing of Pressure and Safety Relief Valves, Fabrication and Distribution of Mercer Valves, and Distribution of Gauges and Instrumentation. Additionally, we also supply Industrial Pumps and compression Tube Fittings.
UVGC’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta and has additional Branches located in Edmonton, Red Deer, Brooks, Grande Prairie, Fort St. John, BC, and Saskatoon, SK.
Currently The Unified Valve Group of Companies is looking for a Professional and Energetic Technical Sales Representative, to be located in our Red Deer office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Retains Existing Customer base and Adds New Prospects
- Penetrates Accounts with Additional Products
- Ensures that Action Plans are created and Implemented for his/her territory to Achieve Territory Goals and Objectives.
- Establishes Regular Reporting of Results to Director of Sales.
- Identifies and Pursues New Opportunities.
- Regular Face-to-face appointment with Customers.
- Conducting Customer Facing Presentations
- Completes and Presents quotes after Determining Customers Requirements.
- Works with Customers to Ensure Efficiently Conducted Plant/Facility Turn Arounds.
- Assists in Analyzing Competing Companies and Products to Determine their Strengths, Weaknesses and how our Company should Position itself to Counter or take Advantage of these Factors.
- Coordinates Territory Sales Forecasting for all Products and Services.
- Implements Advertising and Public Relations Activities (Trade shows, Brochures, Promotions, Industry Golf Events, etc.) within the Territory.
- Provides Input to the Director of Sales, to Ensure that Customer Concerns and Complaints are Effectively looked after in a Timely Manner.
- Recommends Pricing and Promotion Programs and Ensures Effective Implementation.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ Experience in Related Product Sales.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills.
- Conducts his/herself with a High level of Professionalism at all times.
- Out-going, Self-motivated and Demonstrates Initiative to Achieve Sales Targets.
- Proactive, Innovative and Progressive Thinker.
- Strong Time Management and Organizational Skills.
- Proficient Computer skills with the Ability to Work with Various Applications.
- Willingness to Learn and Develop Technical Capabilities in order to Support various Customer Needs.
- Will require Traveling to Customer Locations.
UVGC places a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group of Companies. Successful candidates whose Skills and Interests fit the Opportunity will be contacted.