The Unified Valve Group of Companies (UVGC) consists of Unified Valve Ltd., Mercer Valve Canada Ltd., and Western Gauge and Instruments. Our group of companies specializes in the Servicing of Pressure and Safety Relief Valves, Fabrication and Distribution of Mercer Valves, and Distribution of Gauges and Instrumentation. Additionally, we also supply Industrial Pumps and compression Tube Fittings.
UVGC’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta and has additional Branches located in Edmonton, Red Deer, Brooks, Grande Prairie, Fort St. John, BC, and Saskatoon, SK.
Currently Unified Valve Group of Companies is looking for a professional Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing short and long term marketing plans and programs that are in line with our company vision. They will assist with the development and execution of cohesive branding strategies and programs (i.e., promotions, public relations, advertising and web) that are designed to improve brand awareness and increase sales across our branch territories.
- Development of a consistent and cohesive brand strategy for the UVGC
- Develop and execute a Communication Strategy to create Brand Awareness Internally and Externally
- Create customer facing Literature/Materials
- Ensure the consistent use of Brand Identity throughout Marketing Materials
- Coordinate Trade Show appearances and manage Events
- Provide Creative Direction
- Plan, Develop and Manage the placement and sources of all Media Advertisements
- Great time management and able to meet tight deadlines
- Writes and/or edits communications for publications and information for Website, emails, Bulletins and Newsletters
- Independent worker who is able to interact with a variety of personalities and levels
- 2 - 3 years of hands on Marketing Experience
- Post-Secondary Degree in Marketing or Communication
- Some comfort level in the use of Graphics software
- Strong Communications, able to write content and press releases
What we offer:
- Competitive Benefit Program
- Performance Incentive (Bonus) for all employees
- Career growth opportunities
UVGC places a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals. We believe that the quality of our people reflects directly on the quality of our work.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve Group of Companies. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.