Full Time In-House Graphics Designer for Record Label Needed.
We currently have a full-time, paid position available for an In-House Graphics Designer for our record label. Note the full-time in-house aspect is mandatory. $20/hr.
We are looking for an industry educated individual with a strong background in graphics design and photo restoration that has related work experience.
The role is a position in our digital department and would include task such as:
- Designing and updating CD Packaging for past, present and future releases (jewel cases, album art, sleeves).
- Restoration of images, for example doing touch-ups on photos of scanned vinyl albums that are in varying conditions (removing scratches & scuffs, removing imperfections caused by shadowing/lighting, removing character skin blemishes and imperfections, etc.).
- Designing concept mockups and finalized works for artist and label branding (Logo design, advertisement design regarding musical releases and events, promotion press kits, banners, backgrounds, etc.)
- Designing for print and merchandise to a lesser degree.
The following is required:
- Adept Photoshop knowledge.
- Adept Illustrator knowledge.
- Adept InDesign knowledge.
- Photography and lighting knowledge.
Candidates with additional artistic ability such as video editing, photography and website design/development are preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your resume and portfolio. Candidates with diverse portfolios showcasing enhanced photos of real people, restored images and creative branding design will be contacted.
Candidates without online or email attached portfolios will not be considered.
To apply please include the following:
- Relevant links: Facebook, Twitter, Blogs links etc.
To better understand the art styles we prefer, follow the links below (we are not affiliated with these organizations)