STATUS: Occasional part-time for replacement(s)
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
STARTING DATE: March/April 2013
- Serve the user at the counter; receive and fill the drug prescriptions (choose the product, labeling, update of the user file); enter in the computer the data for the end of period reports ;
- Maintain the inventory levels; verify the orders received at the pharmacy; put away the orders upon reception;
- Upkeep the material used; ensure that the working areas are clean; prepare the orders for the biological products; verify the “best before date” of the products;
- Fill out the requisitions for the services and the points of services; prepare the credit requests.
- Have a diploma of technical assistant at the pharmacy, sec. V level, or have working experience considered to be equivalent;
- Bilingualism essential (French/English)
- Knowledge of the International system (IS); practical knowledge of a computer (Excel required); be able to read the drug prescriptions;
- Great sense of responsibility, autonomy, maturity and presence at work.
SALARY: Min: 628.94 $ Max: 690.20 $ / 36.25 hours
SALARY (Senior): Min: 609.36 $ Max: 746.75 $ / 36.25 hours
ISOLATION PREMIUM: 144.38 $ / week (based on hours worked)
COST OF LIVING PREMIUM: 56.34 $ / week (based on hours worked)
SOCIAL BENEFITS: 20.68% for the 3 first months ; 18.68% after 3 months
Any person recruited in Quebec more than 50 kilometers from the locality in which he/she is called on to perform her duties, will be granted plane fares and will be lodged in a transit house.