The Outside Sales Representative is an aggressive, success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team. Unecta is a fast-growing Mobile Internet development group head-quartered in Toronto, Ontario. You will be operating out of you home-based office.
A Unecta Outside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting or exceeding company sales and profitability goals by providing the highest level of professional sales support to our existing base of customers and also generating additional sales revenue through prospecting and developing new accounts in this high growth potential, Toronto and Greater Toronto Area.
· Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Unecta's solution offerings.
· Developing a pipeline of potential opportunities for website design, mobile design, online marketing, internet marketing, SEO, PPC and Marketing Automation.
· Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
· Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, web presentation, negotiation and close.
· Work with Marketing to drive participation in events, promotions, and campaigns.
· Use effective time management to maximize results.
· Cold calling and telemarketing to qualify leads and present our products and services to new customers and markets
· Develop working relationships with prospects and attend, as necessary, customer and trade association related events for networking purposes.
· Generate new leads and prospects in the Toronto area through various avenues.
· Meeting with prospective clients to conduct client needs analysis
· Preparation and presentation of proposal and contract documents.
· Achievement of monthly sales quotas.
· Working with production team to ensure customer success and retention
As part of the sales and marketing team, the Outside Sales Representative must support Unecta's overall sales and marketing goals and the desired customer experience. The job is diverse in that you will be involved in direct marketing as well as sales. Information collected is important to further sales and support of this market, so proper notes and record keeping within the CRM systems is a necessity.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you must possess strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Proactive, driven and resilient, you must also be results-oriented and comfortable working independently and within a team environment.
This position requires partnership and motivation with all members of the group. Attention to detail and a record of managing and growing projects/relationships is a must.
Additional job requirements include:
· Knowledge of B2B outside sales and marketing, with website experience preferred.
· Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce automation tools and Go To Meeting.
· Extremely detail oriented.
· A moderate understanding of how Websites are built; advanced technology is a plus.
· Confidence speaking in front of groups and working directly with clients.
· Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
· Analytical and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks.
· Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
· High level of initiative.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
· Excellent telephone skills, with the ability to communicate value to different levels of a customer