Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great for part time students.
Sales Associate/Frieght Team/Shoe Specialist (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSMarch 22, 2014
Pros: discount.
Cons: to many to put down.
Pros: They give an awesome employee discount, they are very flexible with your schedule, and a fun work environment.

Cons: OK you will not get veryany hours so your paycheck is going to suck. And your going to want to buy new work uniform every now and then and your basically giving your paycheck to them for clothes.
There seriously absolutely ZERO – more... chances for advancement opportunities, your either a sales associate or a manager. Nothing in between.
And people get appointed as a "specialist" for no reason. It doesn't mean that just because that person knows a lot about shoes that person should be the shoe specialist. No they just appoint you that. No discussion no raise no nothing. Just more responsibility. And everyone gets paid the same. No matter what your doing. You could be working your butt off in the back as part of the freight team. Unpacking heavy boxes and breaking a sweat when a new hire is just in the front talking to customers wondering around and you both get paid the same.

Now down to the point. If your in high school and just need a part time job with little hours. Go for it.
I dont recommend this place for long term unless your looking to be a manager. – less
Fun place to work and grow within
Finance (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 22, 2014
Pros: opportunity for advancement, at least up to middle mgmt
Cons: hiring process is lackluster.
The company offers a vast number of options for growth in most positions. Once you are in the door, depending on your determination and drive, you can move up from within relatively easily. Yes, there are groups where it's "who you know" but that is pretty much anywhere. The hiring process could use a little work, but overall this is a great company. – more... Work hard - play hard is an appropriate descriptive. – less
Under Armour
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clinton, CTMarch 20, 2014
Create company to work for, treated Fairley, Healthy work environment.
Awesome place to work!!
Youth Specialist (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOMarch 5, 2014
Pros: employee discount
Cons: short shifts
My co-workers are an amazing team to work with. Management is awesome and great to work for.
Fun place to work if you like customer service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: easy shift changes, good co-workers.
Cons: just an entry level job
good starting place for retail work, little opportunity to advance though
NONE.
Sales Associate Under Armour (Current Employee), Tinton Falls, NJFebruary 20, 2014
GOOD COMPANY AT FIRST NOT MANY HOURS AVAILABLE AFTER HOLIUDAY ENDS.
Good start
MANAGER (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: it's retail.
It's a good place to start your working career. the turnover is to be expected from a retail standpoint, but it also allowed for more team members to show their leadership skills.
It was a great place for me to work at! Great people and great clothes!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Allen, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: 50% off all ua products
Cons: n/a
Walk in, say hello to everyone, see what sales are going on, go to the back to see what manager is on duty and see what they'll need from you for the day to make sure everything goes smoothly and that every customer is taken care of.
Love these guys
Cash Rep Specialist (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: benifits, people you meet, relaxed environment
Cons: promotion pass-overs
One of the best jobs I have ever had. The only reasons I left were for fulltime jobs. If they had decided to hire from within the company for management, I think I would have stayed. That was the biggest con with that job, I was passed over for the option to be promoted because of inside politics.

Some of the best people I have meet have been through – more... that company. I still remain friends with most of them. – less
A fun place to work when the store manager wasnt around, tyranical rule when he was there.
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2014
I was only hired as a seasonal worker and the other employees and assistant managers were amazing and great people to work with everyday. However the store manager was the complete opposite showing personal feelings and vendettas towards employees, and being a complete jerk rather than give you constructive criticism if you messed up or had a mistake – more... on the job. Apart from that, the half off benefits on all products is wonderful to have as it is an expensive company, and the most enjoyable part was meeting so many different people from all over the world due to our location being very tourist attracted. – less
Fast paced sales driven environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Livermore, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Co workers are very supportive, while management drives us all to be the best in the competitive atmosphere.
it was good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), gettysburgJanuary 20, 2014
everybody was fun to work with and the management was more of friends then managers. just really fun place to work.
Fun work environment with great people.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 17, 2014
After clocking in, reporting to manager for daily task(s). Process freight and either back-stock product or place on sales floor. After store opening, greet customers, provide great customer service, ring up transactions, and maintain sales floor.
The management team is energetic and upbeat, and that goes for the co-workers as well. The hardest part – more... of the job is keeping up with incoming freight and keeping the product represented on the sales floor. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers and co-workers. – less
Fun place to work just needs more hours.
Sales Associate/ Youth Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: one awesome manager
Cons: lazy coworkers and minimal pay
Under Armour isn't a bad place to work, sometimes it can be very stressful, with Black Friday or Christmas season. I do love a good challenge but corporate doesn't plan well for hours.
very enterprising place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: discounts on apperal
Cons: n/a
I loved every day of it I had to resign because I went off to college
Footwear Supervisor (Current Employee), Gaffney, SCJanuary 7, 2014
Excellent customer service
Leadership skills
Managment skills
Retail Experience
Relaxed environment with fun people
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rehoboth Beach, DEJanuary 6, 2014
The coworkers I am around are never always the same for every work day. Every one of them have something different and interesting to talk about, whether it just be about their weekend or last night's football game and who they were rooting for. There is no real hardest or easiest part of the job, we always have to keep ourselves busy doing even something – more... simple like putting misplaced items away so we are never just standing around doing nothing. The store managers are relaxed with everyone that works there, getting along with everyone. – less
Retail
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Gettysburg, PADecember 30, 2013
Promote the brand
Help customers
Teamwork
Great Atmosphere
Fun and Great teamwork
Cashier (Former Employee), Gaffney, SCDecember 18, 2013
Pros: customer service
Cons: distance
I really enjoyed this job, I wish I was not so tied up with graduation. The best part was when you know that you are the reason a customer returns. My coworkers were extremely helpful and team players. I enjoyed my knowing my teammate will help if I need them to.
Great atmosphere, enjoyed working with management and co-workers.
Sales Associate - Under Armour (Former Employee), Fort Bliss, TXDecember 18, 2013
Usually opened the store up with one or two managers and the stock room person. I would handle the floor alone for a few hours until a second employee cam in for their shift. I would answer phone calls, check on customers, cash people out, and any other tasks that I may have had to do.

1 2 3 4 5

About Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. – Read more