Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Team
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: love to have seen more golf/tennis for those athletes...
As an UA employee or Management Team, UA's morale is a healthy one. It could be due to the lifestyle it promotes. As a part time Spin Instructor, this was an awesome outlet to not only, to be able to speak to like minded customers, but also give positive feedback on the merchandise UA has to increase their efforts. The associates are always excited – more... to come to work and the customers feel that when they come into the store. The hardest part of the job is difficult to determine, simply because, the atmosphere the team creates. Collectively, as manager and associates, everyone had something positive to offer in order to complete tasks. Their individuality created a 'team' with the same goal. Everyone respected their differences and it never caused division. That was the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Maybe better with different management
P/T Stock and Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXDecember 19, 2014
Schedule was changed almost daily, and they would say that the needs of the business had changed. Made it difficult to work there and attend classes. My education had to take priority. Many working there that did not speak English at all, so that put added responsibility on others to get the job done quickly and on time.
ok
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sevierville, TNDecember 9, 2014
it was an ok place to work but wouldn't give any hours just your basic retail job
fun work place with a great atmosphere
Associate (Former Employee), Woodburn, ORDecember 5, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, 50% off of everything
Cons: if your a quite person you have to talk to customers all the time.
everyone would help me learn D.R.I.V.E. Everyone was friendly and said Hi when they saw me and asked how I was doing. The managers would gather us up and we would talk about the goals that we were trying to get, then they would tell us the location we would be working. for example, men's, shoes, women's, dressing rooms. the hardest part of my job was – more... breaking out of my shell and being loud and talkative to the customers, and the most enjoyable part of my day would be knowing that I help someone find something they were looking for. – less
Under Armour
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Locust Grove, GANovember 14, 2014
Pros: 50% off employee discount
Cons: n/a
Typical day would be more of restocking UA products, helping customers in professional manner, and learning something new.

I'm recently learning how to become a sales lead.

My co-workers are extremely helpful.

Hardest part working at Under Armour is learning the different type of gear we have.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to – more... use the 50% off discount we have.

Management is decent – less
Never working there again.
Case Sealer / Team Lead (Current Employee), Rialto, CANovember 12, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: you get the short end of the stick
I work for a staffing agency called BBSI. They have me as well as hundreds of other BBSI employes there. The work is very simple. As long as you do what they say, you will be ok. But as far as getting hired on by the company, forget about it! You would be better off flipping burgers at McDonald's than do the work there for what they pay. They pay their – more... employes $9.00 for what it at least suppose to be $10.00, that is nothing to live off of. There are a lot of hard workers, like myself, that have been there for roughly a year or more, yet not even hired on by the company. I'll remind you, we are team leads, and forklift drivers, yet not hired on and being paid $9.00/hr. How it works, simply, is if you are not their personal 'favorite', you simply do not get hired on, that is no matter how hard you work. There are young kids that haven't been there a month, yet they are given the positions instead of working for it, which is why I ended up leaving. – less
Great atmosphere
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Aurora, ILNovember 4, 2014
Management is great. All fellow employees are nice and hard working.
Great customer base with a product like no other
SALES ASSOCIATE-UNDER ARMOUR (Former Employee), Camarillo, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: pay rate
I would do stock, cashier duties, designated shoe specialist, merchandise, etc.
I learned that with hard work you can move up quickly. My supervisor was a work horse and I felt the need to match/surpass that. It made me a candidate for management almost immediately.
Management was great. I consider her a mentor. She motivated me, and showed me how to – more... mange my time better.
I had a variety of co-workers there. Young and old they came for different purposes and different walks of life. All were passionate about the product though.
The hardest part of the job in my opinion was the pay rate. Lot of hard work for no real big money. Management seem to be the position you'd want to be in but that is a very competitive spot.
Most enjoyable was the customer base. A lot of foreign people would come and shop and you would get to talk to people who lived have way across the world. Pretty neat. – less
it's all in the details
team leader (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, mdSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great shift schedules
Cons: advancement and hiring practices
Fast paced and stressful, but very manageable. Learned a great deal about the industry but it was not helpful towards advancement. No Retribution for whistleblowers depended on what subject was being exposed. Hiring practices could benefit if moved to an outside source.
Under Armour
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Limerick, PAAugust 27, 2014
I love my job. I never thought i'd like retail but i do. It's very stressful and demanding at times but it's worth it. I learned alot about customer service and the whole process of price checking new items, the way things are hung and folded, how to use a register, etc. The management and my coworkers are easy to get along with. You just have to do – more... your job. The hardest part is the clean up process after a busy day, like on a holiday. It looks like someone threw up clothes everywhere in the store. What i enjoy most is meeting people from all over the world and locally. – less
Great Company
Returns Processor/Warehouse Person (Current Employee), Curtis Bay, MDAugust 14, 2014
Pros: pretty good compensation, co-workers become your friends, health care benefits are great, very generous quarterly bonuses.
Under Armour is a good company. It's success and growth have been increasing dramatically.
E Commerce CSR (Current Employee), BaltimoreAugust 2, 2014
UA is a great company with great employees . There is a team atmosphere and every department works together for the greater good while understanding company goals.
warehouse administrative (Former Employee), curtis bay, md 21226July 22, 2014
A typical day i would come in to work go about job duties. I learned many aspects of the job. I loved working with my co -workers. The hardest part was there wasn't real good communication between managers and employess. The most enjoyable time was with friends and co-workers and just being able to joke around with them.
Love my job
Front End Supervisor/Cashier (Current Employee), Williamsburg, IAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: discount and confortable dress coad
Cons: not enough hours
I love the people I work with. I feel like a part of a team. There isn't a hard part of my day. I fold and hang clothing all day. Management is willing to work with my schedule.
bulk driver
Team Lead/ Bulk Driver (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, MDJuly 1, 2014
fun enviroment and great pay great people and learned a lot about the ins and outs of teh shipping and receiving side of buisness
Fun place to work!
team member and participated (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 15, 2014
This was my favorite job I've ever had. The environment was fun, it was a pleasure to come to work everyday. The customers really appreciated your enthusiasm and your desire to help them find what they came in for. The people were great, everyone was always in a good mood and just made it more of an enjoyable place to work!
Great new brand
Footwear Lead (Former Employee), sales associateJune 13, 2014
Starting out this company has got a ways to go, however as time goes by they are growing to meet the need of not only their consumers but employees as well. Managment still seems a bit unstable.
love product
Assistant Manger (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXJune 12, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
I loved working for Under Armour. I would go back in a heart beat if I didn't have children. We were like a big family. Everyone got a long and cared for one another. I loved the product and the job I did.
Dedicated fun company to work with
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ellenton, FLMay 27, 2014
A typical day at work is when I come in, clock in, put my things in the back locker, grab my name tag and head out to the floor. I greet every customer with a smile on my face and make sure their questions were answered and if they need anything help about our products.
Great Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Gilroy, CAMay 23, 2014
Its a growing company in the sports industry. flexible hours

1 2 3 4 5

About Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. – Read more