Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lively Work Environment
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: great employee discount
Cons: hours and stabiity
Positive and upbeat work environment that allows the team to work seamlessly. The company, as a whole, embodies the practices and mind set of an active person such as myself.
Toxic Culture, no team, money over people
Tier 3 Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: 50% off gear
Cons: stress, long hours, no respect, no advancement, no help
Under Armour stresses rapid growth and expansion, trying to grow 30 % year over year. the problem is they sacrifice their employees to get there. there is no team atmosphere for remote team members and employees are drastically over worked and under appreciated. i was working 60 hour weeks, 7 days a week and i was told i wasn't doing a professional enough job. management doesn't care if the employee needs help, makes statements and then lies just a few hours later. the stress was off the charts high.
Under Armour
Cash Wrap Specialist (Current Employee), Lodi, OhioFebruary 13, 2015
At Under Armour as a cash wrap specialist I spend my shift at the registers. I am qualified to do returns and discounts for customers. I have learned a lot about our product and what we are offer to our athletes. Our management helps teach us what we need to know and how to present products to customers. All of my co-workers at Under Armour are great, it makes the job a lot more fun. There will be customers that complain and sometimes we have to deal with them if the managers are busy which can be tough. I love our product and helping people find what they need.
Great Company to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: employee discount, nice manager
Cons: not enough hours offered for sales associates, only part time.
I was a sales associate which means I dealt with most of the customers that came through the doors on the days I worked. I loved the employee discount at this job. If you have trouble with your schedule, the manager was always willing to work something out with you.
productive company
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 1, 2015
you always learn something new from the customers and the people you work with. You meet alot of different people. Different places to work for.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, MDFebruary 1, 2015
Work day went fast due to the amount of work we had. I learned a few things working at Under Armour. Management was respectful, and co-workers we the same. Job wasn't hard at all. I enjoyed the environment.
Fun Place to be
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Gonzales, LAJanuary 29, 2015
The hardest part of the job is finding new challenges to push yourself to the edge. I learned that if you don't find things to help you be productive there will be no one to do it for you.
Team Enviroment
Sales Associate - Retail (Current Employee), Castle Rock, COJanuary 29, 2015
When you come in, you get "huddled up" and discuss the plan for the day. I learned a great deal of product knowledge and how to interact with the customers. Under Armour has great management staff because they're so helpful and show they want to be there too. I enjoy the great team atmosphere and selling a great product with an awesome set of people.
A fun and energetic workplace.
Seasonal Sales Team Member (Former Employee), Rehoboth Beach, DEJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: not quite enough hours
Selling, stocking, ringing up sales, and finding just the right item for the customers who entered the store.
Under Armour
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great discount, great coworkers
Cons: no breaks at times, no benefits, worked over 40 hours with out over time pay
A typical day at work consisted of folding clothes, keeping the floor neat and organized, providing customer service both on the floor and at register, helping on register when required, restocking, cleaning, and associating with customers. I learned a lot about the product as well as different ways to sell an item. The management was a bit of a mess but it all pulled together after a little bit, they were all young and weren't really understanding with situations. My co-workers were all really close with one another from working together so much. The hardest part of my job would have to be finding a customer a product similar to something they wanted if we didnt have the exact one in stock at that moment. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to have been the atmosphere as well as the people i worked with.
Great place for advancement and training.
Product Line Manager - Footwear (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: advancement, resources, location, benefits
Cons: work/life balance, employee tunrover
Each day was different which made my job more interesting. I learned the whole product creation cycle from the best in the industry. Management had a clear vision and there was a lot of room for advancement. My co-workers became some of my closest friends. It truly was a family. Hitting tight deadlines was probably the biggest challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job was being fulfilled when you saw one of your products in the market.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Sales associate things, folding, greeting and being positive
Overall
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: easy schedules
Under Armour is a great place to work for its a easy job and the people make coming to work fun. Management is normally come and go but after a while you get used to that.
Worked with some great people at horrible hours
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Allen, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Cons: long, late hours
I worked as part of the shipment team and my shifts were 9pm-2am which was very hard physically, but the great team members and management made it much more bearable. As we were in the store after hours and there were no customers around it was a pretty relaxed environment, we got fair breaks and were able to stay hydrated and eat as needed throughout the shift.
fun, easy, quick work environment, friendly co-workers.
Sales/merchandiser/packer (Former Employee), Rialto, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Cons: short breaks, no benefits
hardest part of the job the schedule: 4 days a week, 10 hours a day from 4pm-2:30am.
Great Local Company
ASSOCIATE RETAIL MANAGER (Current Employee), Curtis Bay, MDDecember 30, 2014
Under Armour is a great company. Local company and worked under a great management staff that taught me a lot.
Fun working environment
Cash Wrap/Customer Service (Former Employee), Fremont, INDecember 28, 2014
Pros: advancement and people
Cons: pay
Busy, busy, busy. There is always sometihng to do and always room for advancement if you are determined to move up.
Team
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: love to have seen more golf/tennis for those athletes...
As an UA employee or Management Team, UA's morale is a healthy one. It could be due to the lifestyle it promotes. As a part time Spin Instructor, this was an awesome outlet to not only, to be able to speak to like minded customers, but also give positive feedback on the merchandise UA has to increase their efforts. The associates are always excited to come to work and the customers feel that when they come into the store. The hardest part of the job is difficult to determine, simply because, the atmosphere the team creates. Collectively, as manager and associates, everyone had something positive to offer in order to complete tasks. Their individuality created a 'team' with the same goal. Everyone respected their differences and it never caused division. That was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Maybe better with different management
P/T Stock and Inventory Clerk (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXDecember 19, 2014
Schedule was changed almost daily, and they would say that the needs of the business had changed. Made it difficult to work there and attend classes. My education had to take priority. Many working there that did not speak English at all, so that put added responsibility on others to get the job done quickly and on time.
ok
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sevierville, TNDecember 9, 2014
it was an ok place to work but wouldn't give any hours just your basic retail job

1 2 3 4 5

About Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. – Read more