Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
UA
Allocation Analyst (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Great employee discount, fun events, overall culture is incredible
Cons: long hours expected (50+ hours), discouraged to advance outside or dept
Overall Company Culture is amazing. CEO is inspiring, campus is updated constantly with all the amenities and preaches a work smart, not work long mind set. Unfortunately this mind set is lost within each department. Upper management acting only to advance and employees bear the brunt. It is disheartening as an employee to work for such and amazing company but no accountability at the manager/director level. Management will actually block you from applying to other positions in the company in order to keep you from leaving their department.
Exciting and Fast Growing
Brand Ambassador / Field Rep (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 25, 2015
Pros: gear, benefits
Cons: minimal
UA is the fastest growing brand in the US. It's overall appeal to job seekers is spot on. a great place to work for. Being in the field is tougher to move up unless you are willing to relocate.
advancement
Under Armour Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityMarch 25, 2015
Loved the people I worked with, just no room for advancement, being as it was the only store in Oklahoma. I did learn a great deal, which I can use further in my career, just not at Under Armour for the reasons stated above.
Enjoy working with the company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Locust Grove, GAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: old management was good
Cons: communciation
There is no good communciation with the management or with HR. This happened after the first store manager left the company. My co-workers and I all got along very well.
Good job for a student
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albertville, MNMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: retail
Under Armour had great people from the coworkers to management. Everyone did there best to help each other succeed. They teach you a lot about the product and are geared towards helping their customers not pushing product.
productive workplace
Bulk Team Lead (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 18, 2015
Pros: good benifits
Cons: short breaks
customer satisfaction pick bulk orders drove reach truck pallet truck cherry picker stock aisles help inventory dept
Sales Associates (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCMarch 9, 2015
Pros: make the coustomer feel welcome
Cons: short break, not enought hours
The Summary of my job was being the Sales Associate at under Armour was I did Greeting the customer as soon as they enter the store is the main duti of a sales associate in the store.Helping the customers in acquiring knowledge on particular product and helping them in purchasing the deesired product. The Skills of a sales associate ,Physically fit and capable of standing for long hours.
Capable of resolving issues spontaneously.Ensure customer’s satisfaction ,and Friendly, polite and have pleasing personality,
Ready to work under stress levels,Good mathematical skills,
Good interpersonal skills, and High convencing skills
Laid-back environment with motivated workers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Edinburgh, INMarch 4, 2015
Pros: fun management
Cons: lack of hours
Focus on customer, store presentation
always make sure the brand is represented in the best way for the company.
constant folding product on the floor and restocking racks
Under Armour Osage Beach
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Osage Beach, MOMarch 4, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: Not enough hours unless manger
Never enough hours and always gives hours to the new hires and don't really care about the ones that have been there for a while if the store manger don't like you she won't give you hours
Lively Work Environment
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: great employee discount
Cons: hours and stabiity
Positive and upbeat work environment that allows the team to work seamlessly. The company, as a whole, embodies the practices and mind set of an active person such as myself.
Toxic Culture, no team, money over people
Tier 3 Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: 50% off gear
Cons: stress, long hours, no respect, no advancement, no help
Under Armour stresses rapid growth and expansion, trying to grow 30 % year over year. the problem is they sacrifice their employees to get there. there is no team atmosphere for remote team members and employees are drastically over worked and under appreciated. i was working 60 hour weeks, 7 days a week and i was told i wasn't doing a professional enough job. management doesn't care if the employee needs help, makes statements and then lies just a few hours later. the stress was off the charts high.
Cash Wrap Specialist (Current Employee), Lodi, OhioFebruary 13, 2015
At Under Armour as a cash wrap specialist I spend my shift at the registers. I am qualified to do returns and discounts for customers. I have learned a lot about our product and what we are offer to our athletes. Our management helps teach us what we need to know and how to present products to customers. All of my co-workers at Under Armour are great, it makes the job a lot more fun. There will be customers that complain and sometimes we have to deal with them if the managers are busy which can be tough. I love our product and helping people find what they need.
Great Company to work for
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: employee discount, nice manager
Cons: not enough hours offered for sales associates, only part time.
I was a sales associate which means I dealt with most of the customers that came through the doors on the days I worked. I loved the employee discount at this job. If you have trouble with your schedule, the manager was always willing to work something out with you.
productive company
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 1, 2015
you always learn something new from the customers and the people you work with. You meet alot of different people. Different places to work for.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, MDFebruary 1, 2015
Work day went fast due to the amount of work we had. I learned a few things working at Under Armour. Management was respectful, and co-workers we the same. Job wasn't hard at all. I enjoyed the environment.
Fun Place to be
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Gonzales, LAJanuary 29, 2015
The hardest part of the job is finding new challenges to push yourself to the edge. I learned that if you don't find things to help you be productive there will be no one to do it for you.
Team Enviroment
Sales Associate - Retail (Current Employee), Castle Rock, COJanuary 29, 2015
When you come in, you get "huddled up" and discuss the plan for the day. I learned a great deal of product knowledge and how to interact with the customers. Under Armour has great management staff because they're so helpful and show they want to be there too. I enjoy the great team atmosphere and selling a great product with an awesome set of people.
A fun and energetic workplace.
Seasonal Sales Team Member (Former Employee), Rehoboth Beach, DEJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: not quite enough hours
Selling, stocking, ringing up sales, and finding just the right item for the customers who entered the store.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great discount, great coworkers
Cons: no breaks at times, no benefits, worked over 40 hours with out over time pay
A typical day at work consisted of folding clothes, keeping the floor neat and organized, providing customer service both on the floor and at register, helping on register when required, restocking, cleaning, and associating with customers. I learned a lot about the product as well as different ways to sell an item. The management was a bit of a mess but it all pulled together after a little bit, they were all young and weren't really understanding with situations. My co-workers were all really close with one another from working together so much. The hardest part of my job would have to be finding a customer a product similar to something they wanted if we didnt have the exact one in stock at that moment. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to have been the atmosphere as well as the people i worked with.
Great place for advancement and training.
Product Line Manager - Footwear (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: advancement, resources, location, benefits
Cons: work/life balance, employee tunrover
Each day was different which made my job more interesting. I learned the whole product creation cycle from the best in the industry. Management had a clear vision and there was a lot of room for advancement. My co-workers became some of my closest friends. It truly was a family. Hitting tight deadlines was probably the biggest challenge. The most enjoyable part of the job was being fulfilled when you saw one of your products in the market.

1 2 3 4 5

About Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. – Read more