Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great customer base with a product like no other
SALES ASSOCIATE-UNDER ARMOUR (Former Employee), Camarillo, CASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: pay rate
I would do stock, cashier duties, designated shoe specialist, merchandise, etc.
I learned that with hard work you can move up quickly. My supervisor was a work horse and I felt the need to match/surpass that. It made me a candidate for management almost immediately.
Management was great. I consider her a mentor. She motivated me, and showed me how to – more... mange my time better.
I had a variety of co-workers there. Young and old they came for different purposes and different walks of life. All were passionate about the product though.
The hardest part of the job in my opinion was the pay rate. Lot of hard work for no real big money. Management seem to be the position you'd want to be in but that is a very competitive spot.
Most enjoyable was the customer base. A lot of foreign people would come and shop and you would get to talk to people who lived have way across the world. Pretty neat. – less
it's all in the details
team leader (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, mdSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great shift schedules
Cons: advancement and hiring practices
Fast paced and stressful, but very manageable. Learned a great deal about the industry but it was not helpful towards advancement. No Retribution for whistleblowers depended on what subject was being exposed. Hiring practices could benefit if moved to an outside source.
Under Armour
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Limerick, PAAugust 27, 2014
I love my job. I never thought i'd like retail but i do. It's very stressful and demanding at times but it's worth it. I learned alot about customer service and the whole process of price checking new items, the way things are hung and folded, how to use a register, etc. The management and my coworkers are easy to get along with. You just have to do – more... your job. The hardest part is the clean up process after a busy day, like on a holiday. It looks like someone threw up clothes everywhere in the store. What i enjoy most is meeting people from all over the world and locally. – less
Great Company
Returns Processor/Warehouse Person (Current Employee), Curtis Bay, MDAugust 14, 2014
Pros: pretty good compensation, co-workers become your friends, health care benefits are great, very generous quarterly bonuses.
Under Armour is a good company. It's success and growth have been increasing dramatically.
E Commerce CSR (Current Employee), BaltimoreAugust 2, 2014
UA is a great company with great employees . There is a team atmosphere and every department works together for the greater good while understanding company goals.
warehouse administrative (Former Employee), curtis bay, md 21226July 22, 2014
A typical day i would come in to work go about job duties. I learned many aspects of the job. I loved working with my co -workers. The hardest part was there wasn't real good communication between managers and employess. The most enjoyable time was with friends and co-workers and just being able to joke around with them.
Love my job
Front End Supervisor/Cashier (Current Employee), Williamsburg, IAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: discount and confortable dress coad
Cons: not enough hours
I love the people I work with. I feel like a part of a team. There isn't a hard part of my day. I fold and hang clothing all day. Management is willing to work with my schedule.
bulk driver
Team Lead/ Bulk Driver (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, MDJuly 1, 2014
fun enviroment and great pay great people and learned a lot about the ins and outs of teh shipping and receiving side of buisness
Fun place to work!
team member and participated (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 15, 2014
This was my favorite job I've ever had. The environment was fun, it was a pleasure to come to work everyday. The customers really appreciated your enthusiasm and your desire to help them find what they came in for. The people were great, everyone was always in a good mood and just made it more of an enjoyable place to work!
Great new brand
Footwear Lead (Former Employee), sales associateJune 13, 2014
Starting out this company has got a ways to go, however as time goes by they are growing to meet the need of not only their consumers but employees as well. Managment still seems a bit unstable.
love product
Assistant Manger (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXJune 12, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
I loved working for Under Armour. I would go back in a heart beat if I didn't have children. We were like a big family. Everyone got a long and cared for one another. I loved the product and the job I did.
Dedicated fun company to work with
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ellenton, FLMay 27, 2014
A typical day at work is when I come in, clock in, put my things in the back locker, grab my name tag and head out to the floor. I greet every customer with a smile on my face and make sure their questions were answered and if they need anything help about our products.
Great Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Gilroy, CAMay 23, 2014
Its a growing company in the sports industry. flexible hours
Not the best
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Queenstown, MDMay 20, 2014
Management sucked
Very unorganized
Rude people that worked their
sm
Store Manager (Former Employee), Allen, TXMay 14, 2014
no a great career move with high turnover
low pay for part timers
no full time offered (management only)
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 10, 2014
Only worked a couple times the whole while I was hired. The people were nice. The discount was more nice. Liked it, and I would work there again if they called me because a job is a job at the end of the day.
Productive work environment, supervisors worked long hours.
Compliance Supervisor (Former Employee), Rialto, CaMay 8, 2014
Fun place to work and a great brand to be apart of, except taking advantage of the staff and not treating employees in a professional and appreciative manner.
Productive and fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, OHMay 4, 2014
I learned to help customers and to work with others to provide the best customer service possible. I like interacting with my employees as well as customers. Your always on the move doing something whether is ringing people out, cleaning,helping customers, or stocking the back room or floor. I loved working with the people in the company.
productive
Seasonal associate (Former Employee), Texas City, TXMay 1, 2014
Pros: 50% discount, 30 minuet lunch break on the clock
Cons: poor management, only 4 and 5 hour shifts, not many hours
A typical day at work I would clock in and quickly find myself work to do weather it was greeting customers, filling shelves, sorting the clearance rounders, making sure tags were tucked, making sure there was no trash on the floor, to ringing up customers when needed, that would take any where from an hour to an hour and half then management would – more... finally see that I was there and give me the daily business and put me in my assigned area or on a specific task. – less
Good high school job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Castle Rock, COApril 21, 2014
This was a fun place to work. The pay isnt too great, but what can you expect from an entry level job?

1 2 3 4 5

About Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. – Read more