Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
warehouse administrative (Former Employee), curtis bay, md 21226July 22, 2014
A typical day i would come in to work go about job duties. I learned many aspects of the job. I loved working with my co -workers. The hardest part was there wasn't real good communication between managers and employess. The most enjoyable time was with friends and co-workers and just being able to joke around with them.
Love my job
Front End Supervisor/Cashier (Current Employee), Williamsburg, IAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: discount and confortable dress coad
Cons: not enough hours
I love the people I work with. I feel like a part of a team. There isn't a hard part of my day. I fold and hang clothing all day. Management is willing to work with my schedule.
bulk driver
Team Lead/ Bulk Driver (Former Employee), Curtis Bay, MDJuly 1, 2014
fun enviroment and great pay great people and learned a lot about the ins and outs of teh shipping and receiving side of buisness
Fun place to work!
team member and participated (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 15, 2014
This was my favorite job I've ever had. The environment was fun, it was a pleasure to come to work everyday. The customers really appreciated your enthusiasm and your desire to help them find what they came in for. The people were great, everyone was always in a good mood and just made it more of an enjoyable place to work!
Great new brand
Footwear Lead (Former Employee), sales associateJune 13, 2014
Starting out this company has got a ways to go, however as time goes by they are growing to meet the need of not only their consumers but employees as well. Managment still seems a bit unstable.
love product
Assistant Manger (Former Employee), San Marcos, TXJune 12, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: hours
I loved working for Under Armour. I would go back in a heart beat if I didn't have children. We were like a big family. Everyone got a long and cared for one another. I loved the product and the job I did.
Dedicated fun company to work with
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Ellenton, FLMay 27, 2014
A typical day at work is when I come in, clock in, put my things in the back locker, grab my name tag and head out to the floor. I greet every customer with a smile on my face and make sure their questions were answered and if they need anything help about our products.
Great Company
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Gilroy, CAMay 23, 2014
Its a growing company in the sports industry. flexible hours
Not the best
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Queenstown, MDMay 20, 2014
Management sucked
Very unorganized
Rude people that worked their
sm
Store Manager (Former Employee), Allen, TXMay 14, 2014
no a great career move with high turnover
low pay for part timers
no full time offered (management only)
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 10, 2014
Only worked a couple times the whole while I was hired. The people were nice. The discount was more nice. Liked it, and I would work there again if they called me because a job is a job at the end of the day.
Productive work environment, supervisors worked long hours.
Compliance Supervisor (Former Employee), Rialto, CaMay 8, 2014
Fun place to work and a great brand to be apart of, except taking advantage of the staff and not treating employees in a professional and appreciative manner.
Productive and fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, OHMay 4, 2014
I learned to help customers and to work with others to provide the best customer service possible. I like interacting with my employees as well as customers. Your always on the move doing something whether is ringing people out, cleaning,helping customers, or stocking the back room or floor. I loved working with the people in the company.
productive
Seasonal associate (Former Employee), Texas City, TXMay 1, 2014
Pros: 50% discount, 30 minuet lunch break on the clock
Cons: poor management, only 4 and 5 hour shifts, not many hours
A typical day at work I would clock in and quickly find myself work to do weather it was greeting customers, filling shelves, sorting the clearance rounders, making sure tags were tucked, making sure there was no trash on the floor, to ringing up customers when needed, that would take any where from an hour to an hour and half then management would – more... finally see that I was there and give me the daily business and put me in my assigned area or on a specific task. – less
Good high school job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Castle Rock, COApril 21, 2014
This was a fun place to work. The pay isnt too great, but what can you expect from an entry level job?
Fast paced selling environment
Associate Manager (Current Employee), Jeffersonville, OHApril 17, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: schedule
- fast paced retail store
- opportunity to to work one-on-one with customers/team members
- variable scheduling, including evenings and weekends
Upward Movement
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), N/AApril 6, 2014
Fantastic Company, A lot of opportunities to advance and move up in the company. Great Benefits and support!
Great for part time students.
Sales Associate/Frieght Team/Shoe Specialist (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSMarch 22, 2014
Pros: discount.
Cons: to many to put down.
Pros: They give an awesome employee discount, they are very flexible with your schedule, and a fun work environment.

Cons: OK you will not get veryany hours so your paycheck is going to suck. And your going to want to buy new work uniform every now and then and your basically giving your paycheck to them for clothes.
There seriously absolutely ZERO – more... chances for advancement opportunities, your either a sales associate or a manager. Nothing in between.
And people get appointed as a "specialist" for no reason. It doesn't mean that just because that person knows a lot about shoes that person should be the shoe specialist. No they just appoint you that. No discussion no raise no nothing. Just more responsibility. And everyone gets paid the same. No matter what your doing. You could be working your butt off in the back as part of the freight team. Unpacking heavy boxes and breaking a sweat when a new hire is just in the front talking to customers wondering around and you both get paid the same.

Now down to the point. If your in high school and just need a part time job with little hours. Go for it.
I dont recommend this place for long term unless your looking to be a manager. – less
Fun place to work and grow within
Finance (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 22, 2014
Pros: opportunity for advancement, at least up to middle mgmt
Cons: hiring process is lackluster.
The company offers a vast number of options for growth in most positions. Once you are in the door, depending on your determination and drive, you can move up from within relatively easily. Yes, there are groups where it's "who you know" but that is pretty much anywhere. The hiring process could use a little work, but overall this is a great company. – more... Work hard - play hard is an appropriate descriptive. – less
Under Armour
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Clinton, CTMarch 20, 2014
Create company to work for, treated Fairley, Healthy work environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour (NYSE: UA) is a leading developer, marketer and distributor of branded performance products for men, women and youth. – Read more