Under Armour, Inc

Under Armour, Inc Employee Reviews

Friendly environment with flexible schedule
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAMay 21, 2016
A great place to start off as a new person in retail. The only downfall they typically only offer part time. The management was great and I enjoyed my time there
Constant Motion
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYMay 17, 2016
Typically, from the beginning of a shift all the way through to the end, you would not stop moving once. Things were in constant need of doing and some employees would slack off and leave the rest of us to compensate. However, management did a good job of weeding out the unwilling to work.
Good enviroment
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 12, 2016
It's an ok place. But the pay is great and a chance to advance in the workplace are very low. But there are really good people and good enviroment.
Great Brand - No work life balance
HR Business Professional (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 11, 2016
Wonderful organization with smart and strong employees. Very fast paced and great benefits. The best part of the job is being connected to an awesome growing brand and the amazing people. Worst part is very competitive and management is all over the place. Also no work life balance. I work an average of 60-70 hours a week in the corporate office.
Pros
On Site cafeteria, great location, fun co-workers
Cons
no work life balance, too much change
Wonderful Company
Warehouse Administrator (Current Employee) –  Curtis Bay, MDMay 10, 2016
Under Armour is going to be the leading sports apparel company. Currently sponsoring the best of the best in sports across the globe. Under Armour is a great company to work for.
Pros
Fast pace environment, benefits, cafe on site
Cons
Long shifts, working holidays
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 20, 2016
Great place to work at and great people. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed it. There were some parts that I didn't like but at the same time it was easy work so I can't complain.
Felt like working in high school
Graphic Designer, MFO (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 14, 2016
Relocate you, tell you your doing great, then cut you out of the blue. Lots of gossip and cliquey people. If you don't fit into the culture, don't even think you will be able to make a wave of potentially good effort here. Because you will be exiled and looked down on.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
horrible place to work
n/a
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 3, 2016
working at this job have given me a new experience because I have never worked in a warehouse and I have just learned so much by just doing different things.
I enjoy working at under armour
Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAApril 3, 2016
the lunch rooms where nice the management really helped there workers i just didnt like how they didnt really have opportunites to get hired
Poor
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 31, 2016
Under Armour Chicago Brand House is a convenient place to work if a person is looking for a well paying part time job that is also flexible. The management is not great, explaining the high turnover rate.
Pros
Pay and flexibility
Great Company
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 29, 2016
I was only there for a few weeks, but the atmosphere was such a positive place. The employees were so friendly and easy to talk to. It was hard to go into a new environment and try to learn the way they work in such a short time, but everyone was very helpful and friendly.
Friendly work place with a home-y feel
Part-time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCMarch 27, 2016
Employees were always happy to see each other. Management at my location was wonderful. Store was always kept clean and straightend. Very cooperative work-family that enjoyed helping one another. Comfortable work-place uniform and had a relaxed environment.
Productive and fun experience
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Wrentham, MAMarch 22, 2016
Was happy every time I walked in and everyone was great there. Learned how to open and close the registers. Counted the safe and deposits. Worked on floor sets and helped open other stores. Hardest thing was not having enough team members to finish the shipment. Most enjoyable at the job was having fun with team members and customers.
Pros
Benefits, fun environment
Cons
salary, hours.
very fun
Bulk/Lift Driver (Current Employee) –  Curtis Bay, MDMarch 18, 2016
very exciting to learn new things excel in customer services
to get grasps of every race from black to Hispanic and to be part of a company as it grows
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
wages
It is a fun work environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAMarch 14, 2016
Under Armour has a fun work environment to work at, but the managing staff is the only down fall. Policies are only enforced by managers towards no-management staff. Management staff is not held accountable.
Pros
50% off of merchandise
Cons
management staff
great company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Marana, AZMarch 10, 2016
the management team work hard to develop your skills in communication, and teamwork. they also create a fun environment to work in.
Descent place for temporary work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNMarch 5, 2016
During orientation, it's like you're about to work in a high scale business, but once you begin working everything changes immediately.
The group I began with was told that we would start off making $15 an hour, then when you receive your first paycheck, you find out that it was a lie.
Moving up in the company is a joke, a lot of favoritism happens there.
At times they will run out of work, meaning you miss 3 or 4 days of no work making your paycheck like a check for gas for your vehicle.
You meet some pretty interesting people but the company tells so many lies that I would never work for them again, ever.
Pros
Descent teamwork
Cons
False employment information, short breaks, favoritism, lack of work, false income, lack of opportunities.
inventory product
home base (Former Employee) –  Rialto, CAFebruary 17, 2016
it was a good company to work great people in my team to work with great company to work for i learn to be a team player with my coworkers what i learn was to work fast my coworkers were great to work with
Growing company with room to grow
Sales Associate - Retail (Current Employee) –  Tannersville, PAFebruary 16, 2016
Under armour is a wonderful place to work with quite a bit of room to move up. new stores are opening daily. management in store to corporate all reach out and listen to ideas from associates. shifts are manageable from 4-9 hours with breaks included.
Productive and Fun Work Enviornment
Shipment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mashantucket, CTFebruary 9, 2016
Typical day involves processing shipment and working with customers.
I learned a lot about the product at Under Armour and learned better customer service skills.
The management is excellent. They work with you to keep you happy and enjoy the work place.
Co workers always come and go but you become close with them when working side by side every day.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Short shifts.