** Attention - We are looking for a creative, energetic OUT-OF-THE- BOX THINKER/ Operator !!!
IF YOU WANT TO BE : A Full-Time Associate Landscape Architect /Designer on our Team.
YOU ARE :
- fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- a holder of a Diploma in Landscape Architectural Technician or
- a holder of a Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent.
- in command of; Sketch-up or Revit or 3D Max.
- proficient in either Auto-Cad, and or Vectorworks.
You will be hired on the Spot - if you are experienced in Residential Landscape Construction and can prove excellent time management skills, knowledge and understanding of Landscape Construction Details in a Team based & independent work environment.
Your Pay will be determined on Your experience, Education and presentation - Wow Us !
IF you are hired you will :
- be paid WELL and ....
- CAD development of design projects.
- Project Administration with Contractors and Clients
- Project Management
- Research project elements
- Develop and Design Construction Details
- Conduct ON-Site Surveys and Monitor Construction Projects
- Planting Design, Lighting design, Hard-scape Design etc..
This position is not open to Non-Canadian Residents.
This is Not a Contract Position.