WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to join our growing talented team. If you are an enthusiastic designer with a passion for beautiful interfaces, quality and pushing limits, you don't need to look any further!
WHO ARE WE?
At Unata, we are building the retail experience of the future. We work with large retailers to power their digital experiences, while automatically personalizing each customer’s content and offers based on their purchase history. We’re connecting the physical shopping experience with the best of the digital world.
The Unata platform consists of award-winning mobile and web applications, state of the art data analysis systems, and machine learning technologies. We hold ourselves to the highest standards; our work has won awards from Apple and many industry publications.
WHAT MAKES WORKING AT UNATA SO GREAT?
- Working with exceptional people, all experts in their own field
- A beautiful office on King St West, close to great restaurants and coffee shops
- A relaxed work environment where you expressing your opinions are not only welcomed but encouraged
- A team focused on learning new things everyday
- Market-rate compensation packages
- Every team member is a shareholder in Unata through stock options
- Stocked-up fridge full of food and beer
- We have our own ping pong table!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN OUR NEW DESIGNER?
- Strong product design portfolio including live web, mobile and tablet applications
- A creative thinker willing to push boundaries
- Participation in product design discussions, taking concepts through to production
- Collaboratively working with the Unata’s mobile, web and server engineers
- Experience designing for a wide spectrum of different devices
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Razor sharp focus on user experience flows that are simple and elegant
- A strong, always evolving design process, including creating wireframes and mockups of design concepts
- Eagerness to keep up with best practices and design trends
- An understanding of modern front-end development technologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate your decisions
- Development experience
- Experience using Git or another version control system
- Ability to lead Unata’s brand direction and own design practices
- Oh! And a willingness to be the greatest ping pong player in the world (or the office)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Send us a note at with a copy of your resume, let us know how you are a great fit for the position and how you will help us reach new heights.