Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized and has the proven ability to problem-solve.
o Review business requirements and project specifications to determine best development approach using latest web standards and technologies.
o Recommend and perform necessary user acceptance testing, QA, and load testing during development and deployment to ensure project expectations are met.
o Implement internal web sites and applications based on Sharepoint 2010 and related technologies.
o Configure servers and install operating systems and software.
o Perform ongoing upgrades and security updates for existing platform solutions, as needed, to ensure optimal server performance.
o Work collaboratively in a team environment to generate new ideas, improved efficiencies, and sharing of knowledge.
o Work collaboratively with offshore third party developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- The candidate must have strong project management skills and experience.
- Minimum of 3years experience in web development technologies, systems and servers, including Linux, PHP, Apache and IIS.
- Experience with .NET and VB/C# technologies.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, MS SQL and other database technologies
- Exposure to web reports and Analytics tools.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Umbra is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home. The company's products are available at...