Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized and has the proven ability to problem-solve.
o Review business requirements and project specifications to determine best development approach using latest web standards and technologies.
o Recommend and perform necessary user acceptance testing, QA, and load testing during development and deployment to ensure project expectations are met.
o Implement internal web sites and applications based on Sharepoint 2010 and related technologies.
o Configure servers and install operating systems and software.
o Perform ongoing upgrades and security updates for existing platform solutions, as needed, to ensure optimal server performance.
o Work collaboratively in a team environment to generate new ideas, improved efficiencies, and sharing of knowledge.
o Work collaboratively with offshore third party developers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- The candidate must have strong project management skills and experience.
- Minimum of 3years experience in web development technologies, systems and servers, including Linux, PHP, Apache and IIS.
- Experience with .NET and VB/C# technologies.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, MS SQL and other database technologies
- Exposure to web reports and Analytics tools.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Umbra is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home. The company's products are available at...