Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized, self-motivated and has the proven ability
to build Umbra’s brand awareness with the target consumer through marketing and retail communication. The Marketing Manager is responsible for supervising all marketing activities to support Umbra building a global brand. The manager’s role requires a strategic outlook, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to brand building and project management.
- Key areas of responsibility include the planning, organizing and coordination of:
- Public relations and press requests
- B2B communications and marketing
- Company Communications & Events
- Corporate Presentations & Documents standards
- Market Analysis – Consumer Insight/Competitive intelligence
- Company event planning (annual Planning Meeting, factory sale, product reviews, social events)
- Internal communications
- External design/consumer competitions & award submissions
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Umbra departments (design, graphics, sales, etc.) to achieve marketing objectives.
- Create and maintain one central, user friendly access point for all marketing materials.
- Management of financial, human and time resources to ensure that Marketing department executes corporate strategy efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure brand consistency in all areas of Umbra promotions and operations. This includes sales materials, product and packaging, trade shows, in-store banners and Point of Purchase displays, events, and advertisements.
- Special projects/job duties assigned as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years consumer marketing work experience, including project management and planning experience.
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan, execute and manage staff performance to achieve desired results.
- Writing education/confidence to assist in copy and corporate communication development.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.