Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized, self-motivated and has the proven ability
to build Umbra’s brand awareness with the target consumer through printed matter for publishing materials, consistent with the Umbra look and standard of quality.
Create exciting graphic images and ideas for publications, web design, tradeshows and special events.
Ensure the expression of the “Umbra look”.
Come up with innovative and creative ideas for POP displays.
Design press kits and seasonal catalogues.
Key supplier to marketing initiatives.
Ensure brand standards are applied to all graphic elements.
Maintain key relationships in collaborating with Sales, Design and Photography departments.
Create innovative presentations and templates for use by various departments.
Other duties as assigned.
· Post-secondary degree or diploma in Graphic design is required.
· Minimum of 1 year working in a Graphic Design department/studio preferred.
· Well versed in the Adobe Suite.
· A basic knowledge of HTML would also be considered an asset.
· Must be extremely well organized, work well under pressure and be a strong problem solver.
· Self-motivated with good initiative – work well with minimal supervision.
· Experience meeting multiple deadlines - must be comfortable multi-tasking.
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Umbra is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home. The company's products are available at...