Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized, self-motivated and has the proven ability
to build Umbra’s brand awareness with the target consumer through printed matter for publishing materials, consistent with the Umbra look and standard of quality.
- Create exciting graphic images and ideas for publications, web design, tradeshows and special events.
- Ensure the expression of the “Umbra look”.
- Come up with innovative and creative ideas for POP displays.
- Design press kits and seasonal catalogues.
- Key supplier to marketing initiatives.
- Ensure brand standards are applied to all graphic elements.
- Maintain key relationships in collaborating with Sales, Design and Photography departments.
- Create innovative presentations and templates for use by various departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Graphic design is required.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a Graphic Design department/studio preferred.
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite.
- A basic knowledge of HTML would also be considered an asset.
- Must be extremely well organized, work well under pressure and be a strong problem solver.
- Self-motivated with good initiative – work well with minimal supervision.
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines - must be comfortable multi-tasking.
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Umbra is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home. The company's products are available at...