Business Receptionist-(Full Time Position)
Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized and has the proven ability to problem-solve.
- Answer and direct (if necessary) incoming telephone calls and any internal queries directed to reception and assist callers with general information questions.
- Ensure all outgoing mail is stamped correctly and that all incoming mail is opened and distributed to the correct person/department.
- Prepare invoices and cheques for mailing.
- Book hotel rooms and rental cars for Umbra employees visiting from out of town.
- Book conference and showrooms for meetings and presentations.
- Record vacations and general out of office activity for key employees within the business.
- Send and receive couriers and shipments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Diploma is required.
- A business diploma from a college would be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar receptionist role.
- Previous customer service exposure would be an asset.
- Able to deal effectively and courteously with all callers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Umbra is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home. The company's products are available at...