Business Receptionist-(Full Time Position)
Umbra is a world leader in providing innovative and contemporary home accessories designed with originality and high quality as the focus. Recognized as a truly entrepreneurial workplace, we offer a dynamic, results-oriented team environment for our passionate team of associates. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual who is highly organized and has the proven ability to problem-solve.
- Answer and direct (if necessary) incoming telephone calls and any internal queries directed to reception and assist callers with general information questions.
- Ensure all outgoing mail is stamped correctly and that all incoming mail is opened and distributed to the correct person/department.
- Prepare invoices and cheques for mailing.
- Book hotel rooms and rental cars for Umbra employees visiting from out of town.
- Book conference and showrooms for meetings and presentations.
- Record vacations and general out of office activity for key employees within the business.
- Send and receive couriers and shipments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Diploma is required.
- A business diploma from a college would be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar receptionist role.
- Previous customer service exposure would be an asset.
- Able to deal effectively and courteously with all callers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills is required.
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Umbra is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home. The company's products are available at...