Umbra designs and manufactures an original collection of contemporary, yet casual gift and home goods. We are currently seeking a design savvy and personable individual to join our Umbra Store team in the heart of downtown Toronto. This individual will assist with the financial growth of the store through sales, operations, and training and help to build a well-trained, professional and positive team of design representatives.
- Assist to achieve break even sales results at the Umbra Store.
- Continuously coach design representatives to be both brand ambassadors and strong sales associates.
- Monitor and communicate sales productivity to Store Manager on a daily basis, emphasizing accomplishments and needs.
- Assist with communication to the sales team of goals, and performance against goals.
- Manage the productivity & performance of the staff when Store Manager is not present.
- Ensure loss prevention procedures are always intact and aid in protecting company assets.
- Assist with communication and feedback of hot sellers/poor sellers, new product, quality issues and customer comments to the head office.
- Other job duties assigned as necessary.
- 2+ years of retail experience in a team lead role.
- Post-secondary degree and/or diploma in retail or business management would be an asset.
- Passion and flare for design, fashion trends, colors and textures.
- Proven sales ability in a retail environment (housewares and quality giftware).
- Excellent communication, time-management, organizational and leadership skills.
We are looking for candidates that can sell the Umbra brand to our customers through their style and personality.
For more information about Umbra, please visit our website at www.umbra.com .
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Umbra is the worldwide leader in original, casual, contemporary, affordable design for the home. The company's products are available at...