There are 2 vacancies for this job!
Perform a variety of programming and configuration assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures using primarily (but not limited to) SmartPlant Foundation. Function as a tester, developer, or as a technical lead on projects.
1. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate programming technology.
2. Maintain and modify programs, develop detailed programming logic, and execute coding changes.
3. Test and develop programming modifications.
4. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
5. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
6. Confer with end users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
7. Write and maintain programming documentation.
Working experience with programming of SmartPlant Foundation.Working experience with programming in .Net, XML, Web Services, .Net Framework3.5/3.0/2.0.
andatory requirements - Candidate should have very strong and clearly demonstrated skills in the following: Programming in .Net, XML, Web Services, .NET Framework 3.5/3.0/2.0. Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts and ability to interpret and model using UML diagrams. Candidate should have familiarity and working experience with SmartPlant Foundation and/or other SmartPlant applications. Additionally, candidate should be a team player with excellent communication & written skills and should have demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills so that they can perform as technical leads on projects.
Nice to have - Microsoft certification would be a plus.
Wages: $73,125.00 / year
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.