Ultramar Employee Review

Fast paced workplace where I learned many new skills
Cashier/ Baker (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB23 January 2014
A typically day at work here is pretty straight forward, fast paced job to keep me always on my feet, always something to do to keep me busy. I learned many valuable life skills such as customer service, sales, and also the food service industry such as sandwich making and also baking. I have worked there for a long time so my co workers became kind of like a family, we all got along and worked very well together. The toughest part of my job were running cash and bakery when I was working by myself in the store, but it kept for a busy and fast paced shift. The most enjoyable part of my job are my co workers, we get along so well and whenever there is a new recruit we make sure he or she feels welcome.
Pros
Great co workers, excellent place to show my customer service skills.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, so we couldn't be off cash for more than 10 minutes at a time unless it was an emergency.

Other Ultramar Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON7 February 2018
Day starts with Gas survey's then paper works. After that deposit to the Bank. Help with sales at the floor. Merchandising ,label printing, Banner programs execution. Busy days, time passes being busy all day. Enjoy working here.
Pros
No advantage or dicount
Cons
securitaire
Caissier (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 January 2018
la compagnie est accee sur le bien etre de ses employes
Pros
le salaire et les tachês