Ultramar Employee Review

Fast paced workplace where I learned many new skills
Cashier/ Baker (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB23 January 2014
A typically day at work here is pretty straight forward, fast paced job to keep me always on my feet, always something to do to keep me busy. I learned many valuable life skills such as customer service, sales, and also the food service industry such as sandwich making and also baking. I have worked there for a long time so my co workers became kind of like a family, we all got along and worked very well together. The toughest part of my job were running cash and bakery when I was working by myself in the store, but it kept for a busy and fast paced shift. The most enjoyable part of my job are my co workers, we get along so well and whenever there is a new recruit we make sure he or she feels welcome.
Pros
Great co workers, excellent place to show my customer service skills.
Cons
No scheduled breaks, so we couldn't be off cash for more than 10 minutes at a time unless it was an emergency.

Other Ultramar Employee Reviews

Small Company
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 October 2017
Busy location for Dealer
Get to handle a large number of customers on daily basis
This is the most exciting part of the job as I get opportunity to talk to a lot of people
Emploi interressent
Caissière, service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Charlesbourg, QC3 October 2017
Belle horaire de travaille souvent la meme. Belle expérience au service a la clientele