Ultimate Employee Reviews

Amazing company and corporate culture
Business Solutions Manager, Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL6 April 2017
I've had the opportunity to work with one of the most amazing teams in my career. Local management truly cares about the growth, development and work/life balance of their employees. The company offers flexible schedules, amazing benefits and an overall great atmosphere. 5 stars all around!
Pros
9/80 work schedule, benefits, management team!
Cons
Not really any. Great company.
Not worth it
SunRun (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA5 April 2017
They told me that it going to be an IT position but they only do werehouse positionSo i got suck in the job for a while until i found another one. The best thing is they find a job near you like 10 or 15 min away which is great.
Kept me working, but no replacement when needed
Kitter (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA29 March 2017
Went full out to keep me working, but couldn't get me another job knowing I was going to get laid off, within a week of my final day.
With offices in the bay area somewhere should I feel had a job for me.
Pros
on site ultimate staff to resolve problems, ie: pay, time off, holidays
Cons
on site memvber knew of pending laid off, no back up to continue working
Flexible hours on job assignments
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA28 March 2017
It's fun and exciting to take on various assignments from a staffing agency like Ultimate staffing. I learned and acquired new skills from taking different job assignments.
people were great
Service Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OH28 March 2017
The people that I worked with were great. They were new to the area at the time and I do not know if they are still in Cincinnati or not. Good People!!
They will find you something quick!
Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO27 March 2017
I was only placed once before I moved out of the state but I was placed quickly and with a company that made me a permanent offer. The person that was assigned to me was a little delayed with all communication. It was easier to go through the client (company I worked for) than to call/email my direct contact.
Friendly atmoshpere to work in and be around.
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  6725 via austi pkwy27 March 2017
Pleasant to work with. Made job searching a breeze. Friendly people who care that you are employed.Communication with company and ambassadors is really a notch above.My paychecks were all on time for the right amount and never any mistakes.
Pros
Ease of use.
Cons
Not really any
Couldn't help me find work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 March 2017
I went to them hoping that they would be able to help me get into office/receptionist type jobs. I met with one of their interviewers and was told that they don't do that sort of thing and couldn't help me since I was looking to change career fields.
Pros
Nice Friendly people
Cons
Not able to help career changes
Fun work place
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA21 March 2017
Typical normal work place.Great friendly coworkers.I learn there process work as a team. Multitask cross training work with many variety of tools.Thank you
fun work place
International Specialist Group (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN15 March 2017
call customer to do a survey on combine they us for there farm to see what it is to be improve, enter member information in the data base and save it for review
Business Solutions Manager
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NH15 March 2017
Recruiting, interviewing and submitting resumes are most days in a nutshell. I spend 1 day per week on the road handling new business development, as well as visiting existing customers
I was a temp associate
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC13 March 2017
I was kept working as I was available. I loved my branch person Katrina she made the roles a great fit and I was hired on permanent at the 3rd placement she sent me too after a couple of days.
Pros
fun group
Cons
temp assignments
Disappointing
Data Entry/Scanner looking for work (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX9 March 2017
They were very responsive at first and I was excited about working with them. I had one interview and have called but get no responses from the person I originally worked with.
Pros
Great vibes the first time you go in
Cons
Unresponsive
Great Temp Service
Data Entry/Claim Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA7 March 2017
Answered phones and directed incoming calls to appropriate claim handler,entered insured or claimant packets as requested by a claim handler,updated information in computer system, saved data and uploaded to different programs and entered claim and underwriting file folder information onto excel spread sheet. I love the people I worked with the hardest part of job was I was just a temp and knew assignment would end soon.
The best yet agency
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CA 902453 March 2017
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm work.
I've learned in my job how to create BOL and house bill for overseas shipments.
The workplace culture is pretty chill.
The hardest part of the job is beating traffic coming and going to work.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that not only I get to be a receptionist but get to help out in different areas in ocean freight.
Few job assignments
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ellicott City,MD3 March 2017
Good starter Temp Agency for first timers, not enough assignments, for their employees, need to fight for higher pay. I would recommend them.
Pros
Freindly work environment
Cons
Want temp to permanent assignments
Not a good place to WORK
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA1 March 2017
They say they will find you work quickly and they do they often will move you around and they said that they were going to find a spot where I can be long tile job never did!!! again the pay is good but I will suggest no one work for this company
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Being used
Disenchanted-Clearwater
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL24 February 2017
Typical temp agency. Promises, promises. All goes well until life happens-then you are on your own. Avoid, avoid all staffing services and agencies!
Pros
Cons
They might find you a job but they don't have your back!!
They are not in business for your best intrest
Medical office (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA24 February 2017
I was not heard when I expressed to my recruiter that I would like a different place of work. I was not considered or forwarded for any other positions that were available, even though I was told I would be, and considering that a wage/fee is taken from my paycheck while I was staffed there, I feel it was feasible and the least they could have done.
Also there is lowsey confidentiality
Great opportunity to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL24 February 2017
Ultimate Staffing provided short term job for CompTIA. This professional environment afforded me the opportunity to learn the importance of certification and re-certification. Although short term, the manager would provide a high recommendation on my behalf.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Very short-term contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.