Ultimate Employee Reviews

Great place with fun friendly people.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CO8 April 2016
When i got hired for this company in my previous experience of translating and pricing invoices this company had four months worth of invoices that were behind and needed both translating and pricing. I finished and got up to date within a month.
Pros
Boss would make cook outs on site for workers as they got released to go home on Fridays
Somewhat productive
Clerical Admin (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA23 May 2016
Unable to find Long term work assignments.
and continue to seek employment on my own as well
as looking into assistance from other agencies.
Flexiable
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CA13 April 2016
Great recruiting company to work for as a temporary position.
Recruiters are great, they tend to your needs in the areas of pay, location and companies you wish to work for.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
temporary company
Effective placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maryland2 May 2016
Ultimate staffing does a great job matching individuals to companies based on skills and location. If I were in the market for another temp job I would surely utilize their services.
Most reliable and Most trustworthy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA25 May 2013
I have always had fun working with Ultimate Staffing Agency. I have done varies Jobs for this company where it always helped me gain much more experience.

The best part of this company was that even as a Temp employee I was able to get all the benefits through my assignments. Each time my assignment was over I was always offered permanent. I accepted the jobs. But stil this Company stood by my side and Helped me get a job when needed.

The management is great. I was amazed when Ultimate staffing offered me a job to work with them but because I was still in College the position required Bechlors degree. I was just thrilled. I had the best interview of my life with the District Manager.

There is nothing hard about this job. All I have to say is that working with Temp agency is not bad at all. As a matter of fact its all about gaining knowledge.

Thank you Ultimate stafffing for allowing me to work with you all.
Pros
Everything was the best
Cons
Sometimes very short assignments
Staffing company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV31 December 2015
Great staff, they work with you to find best job they can offer. Mostly call centers and warehouse work and temporary positions but they work hard to find you a job!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Many temp positions
cometitive
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC3 February 2016
Must like sales as this is more of a sales position than recruiting. Pay is good, benefits are good. The metrics are high and unrealistic.
Order Picker
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR22 April 2016
Like any other temporary agency, they're all about their clients. The assignments they sent me to were easy, but the work environment was difficult.
Pros
They don't pay $10/hr.
Cons
Some of their assignments aren't pigment friendly.
Very straight forward daily job tasks
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL15 January 2013
Logging in to work station, then taking emergency raod service calls all day.
I have learned better customer service skills.
Management was fair and direct
(Co-workers) This was not a team work environment, everyone was only responsible for their own work. My co-workers were nice.
The hardest part was hearing clients in distress.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the clients in distress.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
no raises .
Reputable, reliable and professional
Commodity/Parts Planner/ Purchasing (Current Employee) –  Bally Technologies, Las Vegas Nevada 8911911 September 2012
My 8 month experience with Ultimate Staffing was great.
I received the treatment as expected from any other employee at work, I learned just as any other employee would and had a great rapport with management. Everyone always ready to support, help out. The hardest part or my job while a temp was to keep proving my skills, working long hours and extra days of the week which in turn made the most enjoyable part of the job. I was recommended for permanent hire and i have been with Bally Technologies for 3 years and going on 5 on site total. I give a two thumbs up for Ultimate Staffing and would recommend anyone to seek their support and assistance in job placement.
Pros
everything a staffing service should be.
Cons
none to my opinion
AAA Enviroment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL2 February 2016
My opinion about my current place of work is that, its a great place to grow in the business. There are positive individuals who are willing to help you grow to. The best part of my job being able to help someone when they thought they didn't have any options or they were going to be stuck in a runt. The hardest part of my job is the backlash that I receive from customers due to the company policies they personally don't agree with.
Pros
My schedule
Cons
No PTO(payed time off)
Loved this job. Everyone was helpful and considerate.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MD29 March 2016
Just a wonderful environment. Even though I was here as a temporary they treated me as a part of the team. Have learned a lot about the construction industry.
Pros
Great group of people
Cons
productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MI1 December 2015
Fun work place with very supportive management and coworkers. There is room for growth with this company. the best part about working for this company is the consistence learning and training you receive from colleagues.
Receptionist
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CA26 April 2016
I would not recommend this company. People walk all over other people and no one is kind. The supervisor is GREAT but the other co-workers, not so much.
Awesome Place to Work!!
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD26 April 2014
Fantastic place to learn and grow professionally in a fast-paced, sales oriented culture. Recruiters and Sales Reps sincerely want to make life better for the people they are serving. Really awesome programs such as book clubs nationwide. It's like being part of a family. Outstanding Marketing team. They provide so many tools and resources to help you learn to do your job THE VERY best you can. As you can imagine, being both in sales and recruiting is VERY challenging. BUT, if you are positive and have a great leadership team on a local level you can really excel.

If I was in a position to move to a different part of the country and work for Ultimate Staffing, I would do so in a HEART beat.
Work for Ultimate Staffing, and you will love your job!!!
Pros
Fun culture, great mission, vision and values!
Cons
Poor Management in some markets
slave
Emergency Road Service Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL2 December 2015
You will work all times of the day or night. No paid time off, no sick time. even with a doctor note it still counts against you. No benefits for the pregnant moms. If you like to be micro managed and watched like a 2 yr old this is the perfect place for you. good luck
Pros
paid weekly, a lot of OT
Cons
no pto, vgh, no paid vaca, no sick pay
my supervisor at ultimate is a great bloke, the sites i worked at had good competant workers
Final trim Grader Operator, dozer operator , (Former Employee) –  Greta expressway , Holbrook Bypass9 September 2013
I started with ultimate operating a grader for them and as I have had thirty plus years on a grader I was becoming tired of it then started operating a swampy dozer for them at Holbrook NSW on the bypass doing all the battering and landscaping.The supervisor in charge of the job was impressed with my work . the most enjoyable part of my job was completing a job I and others could be proud of, Management was great as soon as they found out that I knew my job and was very good at it, They tended to tell me what they wanted done and then left me to achieve it. My co workers I found to be a great bunch of people ready to offer any help and assistance at any time
Pros
was long hours and the recognition of a job well done
Cons
ultimate could not find anymore work
STAY AWAY from this horrible company!!
Program specialist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg MD8 August 2012
STAY AWAY from this horrible company!! They lure recent college grads telling them it is a great opportunity to get your foot it but what they are doing is really using you.They give people contract positions that will never convert to permanent positions and there is absolutely no job security with this company. They let people go for absolutely no reason whithout any prior warning. You will be working in fear of losing your job every single day and for what? Peanut pay, and no benefits at all. Not even insurance nor PTO. I absolutely HATED working there and would discourage anyone from working with Ultimate staffing. At least the Gaithersburg Branch !
Pros
at least it's a job, but for how long
Cons
everything else
Great Work Life Balance
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  USA20 January 2015
Great work life balance, management is very flexible with hours. Compensation and training not the best, but they do have a great support net from corporate. Not much room for advancement.
Dependable
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA22 December 2015
Looking for a good flexible job and need the experience you need for the job after this one. Look no further, Ultimate Staffing is a great place to begin your career train to your final destination.