Ultimate Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Emergency Roadservice Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL5 June 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half. I worked for Hertz Roadservice. The HR department is unprofessional and we're not able to make valid decisions because they had to get approval from AAA. They actually fired half of the HR department. Even when I requested days off far in advance they would not be approved. When my daughter was very ill it was still considered a occurrence even with a doctors note. They do not take care of their employees and will fire you or write you up quick. They have a high turn over rate because once people are hired they realize that it's not a good company to work for and quit. It's just a job. Nothing you should consider long term or a career in. Just a paycheck. And they are not up with current technology. Instead of having 1 program to perform your work. You have 7-8 different systems you have to manuever through on just 1 phone call.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessional, uncaring
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL4 June 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
Great coworkers
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MD2 June 2016
I would pull files and enter account number in system and scan the folder and the lien information so they can be filed. I had great coworkers that worked hard and as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing that i was doing over the amount required for scanning protocol.
Productive and fun
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA31 May 2016
Never a dull moment. Everyday was a busy day. Learned how to program portable hearing aid charger using computer software. Learned how to run a functionality test on the chargers using volt meters, temperature gauge. Management kept to themselves but achieved and surpassed goals. Co-workers are all friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch. All employees were able to choose what lunch they from a phone app. Lunch was delivered daily and paid for by the company.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly people, a lot to learn, busy
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD26 May 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a very good temporary agency I loved every experience of the assignments I was sent on.
I would recommend Ultimate staffing to anyone
Somewhat productive
Clerical Admin (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA23 May 2016
Unable to find Long term work assignments.
and continue to seek employment on my own as well
as looking into assistance from other agencies.
Staffing
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, CO17 May 2016
Paid every week is a plus and hours are set and doesn't change, but the benefits are the close to none. But overall a nice company to work but waiting to get hire to work as an employee
Effective placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maryland2 May 2016
Ultimate staffing does a great job matching individuals to companies based on skills and location. If I were in the market for another temp job I would surely utilize their services.
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO2 May 2016
Love everyone here. They care and they are awesome with getting you placed into a great career. Great great great great great
Pros
travel
Productive/Time Management
Human Resources/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX27 April 2016
Sourced for potential sales candidates for Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana stores
Pre-screened candidates
Administered tests
Scheduled interviews between district managers and candidates
Informed job applicant by telephone or letter of acceptance or denial of employment
Sent welcome letters, hire paperwork, and travel arrangements (when necessary)
Receptionist
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CA26 April 2016
I would not recommend this company. People walk all over other people and no one is kind. The supervisor is GREAT but the other co-workers, not so much.
Order Picker
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR22 April 2016
Like any other temporary agency, they're all about their clients. The assignments they sent me to were easy, but the work environment was difficult.
Pros
They don't pay $10/hr.
Cons
Some of their assignments aren't pigment friendly.
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant / Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD18 April 2016
I enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing. They made sure I stayed working with assignments. My only compliant would be that after I was able to find a permanent position through them, once I decided to leave that position they would not allow me to return as an employee with the agency. In fact no one will tell me why the will not let me return. Other than that they kept me working and stayed in good contact when I wasn't working.
Pros
Good Pay, Consistint work, great staff, always helpful
Cons
Bad communication at times, no straight answers
Excellent company to work through
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MA15 April 2016
I love love love my agency. So happy i took the time to drive from North Providence, RI to meet with Ross from Ultimate in Boston,MA. He has helped me every step of the way with all my paper work and placing me at an excellent company whom i am proud for to work. After starting my assignment Ross still contact me to make sure everything is going smoothly and to ask me or assist me with everything to do with my payroll or direct deposit. They are truly the best agency ever!!!!

Blanca
Pros
everything
Cons
no cons
Fun and friendly
Global Help Desk, IT Support (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA13 April 2016
My typical day at work is handling phone calls and provide excellent customer service. What I do is assisting computer user globally for a company who specialized in inventing heart valves. I learn and excel at people skills, interacting with colleagues, listen and problem solve. The hardest part of my job is handling calls with angry clients. What I like the best about my job is finding a fix for computer issues.
Pros
Gain experience, helping people, get good feed back, friends
Cons
Stress, frustration, service angry clients, overwhelme
Flexiable
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CA13 April 2016
Great recruiting company to work for as a temporary position.
Recruiters are great, they tend to your needs in the areas of pay, location and companies you wish to work for.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
temporary company
Great Staffing Agencey
Accounts receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL11 April 2016
I am a new resident in Florida and have been affiliated with Ultimate Staffing for almost 2 years now. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the job market. Management is outstanding and precise. I find that whenever I call for employment or other questions management has never had a problem with getting back to me to provide the answers I need. Finding employment for me has always been great. I truly recommend Ultimate Staffing for anyone looking for work may it be long term or short term employment. They truly have
Pros
Finding the work that co-insides with your profession in a professional manner.
Cons
None at this time.
Great place with fun friendly people.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CO8 April 2016
When i got hired for this company in my previous experience of translating and pricing invoices this company had four months worth of invoices that were behind and needed both translating and pricing. I finished and got up to date within a month.
Pros
Boss would make cook outs on site for workers as they got released to go home on Fridays
great place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CT6 April 2016
I love working at Smilow Cancer Center, the people and patients were so nice to work for, I would go back in a heart beat if I could
Pros
everything
Cons
that it was a temp position
Ultimate Staffing lacking in Follow up
Office Assistant/Sales Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CT1 April 2016
They were great at first getting me placed. First at a very short assignment and one that was supposed to be temp to perm. But when the owners of the company decided to let go of the temps unexpectedly Ultimate Staffing dropped off the face of the Earth.
At first I would constantly call in for new assignments, often leaving a VM and send emails. emails and phone calls were never returned. I even applied for positions through Ultimate Staffing online on and off since 2013.
I recently signed up with them again and met with a recruiter in person. Just a few weeks ago they called me about an assignment I was interested in. They were supposed to follow up with me with more information. They did not. They once again dropped the ball. I reached out to them a few times. Left voicemails with the recruiter and the manager. Finally I gave up! If I ever find my myself again in the position of needing an agency I would not use Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
In the beginning very good at job placement
Cons
Recruiters and management do not return phone calls or emails.