Ultimate Employee Reviews

Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 December 2016
They found me a job instantly and it has great pay.
They let me know what to expect so there were no surprises. great place to work for.
Staffing agency that works jointly with other local offices
Executive Assistant at Gigamon (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA12 December 2016
Work experiences may vary, this is a staffing agency and I have had positive experiences with them. Keep in mind that locations may vary and so do experiences with agency and/or clients.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA10 December 2016
Job placement was great and I enjoyed working hard with various new people and learning different skills and jobs. Management was always a pleasure to deal with.
Pros
Job Placement
Cons
Temporary
Warning
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX9 December 2016
Beware when working as temp with this agency! They will try to sell you their positions at least 6 months assignment but reality is that you could only work for them from 2 days to 6 months if lucky. Beware of COSCO assignment!! Temps are in and out of that company!! The Land Operations Dept supervisor, she is a really nasty and treats temps like garbage
Poor Follow up
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX6 December 2016
I was called by a recruiter to call her back, I called back and left her a message and returned her email that I had called her.
I called the next day for her, was told she was out. Another recruiter asked me to send my resume to her and she would return my call that day.....

I never heard back from either one of them.

Broken promises of calling back and follow up.
Pros
Cons
inexperienced recruiters
Temporary Staffing Agency
General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA30 November 2016
This is a very professional company that helps jobs seekers find jobs, and takes a percentage of the worker's wages in return. They are very professional. I have worked with Ultimate on many jobs over the past 10 years. I recommend them highly.
Pros
Very professional
Cons
The point and thought behind it is great
BSM (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CA28 November 2016
The person running the region is not so skillful in dealing with employees. Very intense in the beginning, expectations are unrealistic for the Recruiters and Sales, you should not mix the two, they are like oil and vinegar. Recruiters want to Recruit and Sales folks want to sale! Keep them separate!
Pros
Community commitment is great, pay is decent
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
everyone was nice
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL28 November 2016
wish they would've had more work, but it's fine. I didn't like the clients. i tried to stick around but they didn't have much for me to do and i ended up moving out of state from the frustration of not being able to find a good stable job.
Fantastic Empolyment agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA15 November 2016
They are a great employment agency to work for. They always had jobs line up for after my job assignment end. I would highly recommend this company to any one.
compnay no longer in business
Driver/ Foreman (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CO11 November 2016
Company was good while it lasted, it was a family owned and run company. It went out of business due to the oil crash and somewhat bad manegeing. I think that if it was better runned than this company would not have gone out of business.
productive workplace
Roadside Assistance (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL11 November 2016
gives you the schedule you want. fast pace environment . co workers are polite and nice. management is great. learned a lot about vehicle working here/
Make sure you know where they staff their jobs
Temp (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO10 November 2016
You want to make sure what areas they staff. They are a temp agency. No ands or buts about it. They don't pay bad if you don't have to drive an hour or more for a temp job.
horrible p lace to work
Dispatch/Roadside Assistant Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL31 October 2016
I worked here for 5 months until they fired me. I brought in doctors notes which they said would be excused and they weren't. I have a toddler with medical needs. No room to grow unless you kiss the right butt. Managers are jerks and so are the people at ultimate. No raises no weekends off. You can get a different schedule every 3 months instead of the same one. The money you get paid doesn't make up for the bs you put up with.
I love my job
Housekeeping/EA (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CT26 October 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. I enjoy helping the mentally challenged which allows me to help them maintain an independence of daily living.
Just your average temporary employment service company. They kept me very busy with many jobs.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 October 2016
Very good management. More than 100 Temp workers with this Temp service company. Jobs very enjoyable and people very skilled and positive.
Pros
lots of jobs available. They keep you busy.
Cons
No Cons!
Great Teamwork
Ambassador' (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL24 October 2016
This company is very understanding in regards to the level of stress the job can bring. They are always doing something fun for the employees.
Weak communication
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA11 October 2016
I did eventually obtain a position with this agency but I found them lacking with their communication skills and support. They were extremely slow in returning emails and much of the time I was left in the dark about what was going on.
Cons
communication, support
n/A
Logistics Coordinator (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX7 October 2016
This position was staffed through Ultimate staffing at COSCO container lines. The position was temporary with COSCO. Daily task included repositioning of containers and reports. The environment is a quite working setting.
Frustrating job with poor management
Roadside Assistance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL23 September 2016
Not a very fun job. The systems barely work. HR does not care about you/will ignore most of your requests/suggestions. Even the supervisors know how terrible everything is run. All decisions to make any changes seem to be made to maximize profits as opposed to improving the customer/employee experience.
Pros
40 Hour Work Week
Cons
Everything else
Excellent company
Model Home Hostess - Maronda Homes - (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FL23 September 2016
Excellent staffing company to be working for. They put me in a multiple location hosting job all within easy commute. I work on the agents days off, so I work alone. I open up the model house, turn on lights, check conditions, lock up house at end of day. During day I make up brochures which I give out to potential buyers, advise them of features of the home, and the community, encourage them to fill out a registration form and give the information to the agent in charge.
Pros
Local, fun, meeting people, self managed, real estate industry
Cons
temp job coming to an end

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval