Ultimate Employee Reviews

Great People
Returns Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV23 January 2017
They help me when I need it. Kept me working when unemployment was up. Got me top pay for all the jobs, that I was sent too, also hook me up to long term jobs.
Fantastic Empolyment agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA15 November 2016
They are a great employment agency to work for. They always had jobs line up for after my job assignment end. I would highly recommend this company to any one.
Very Personable and Professional
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Various locations30 June 2016
Loved this place from the moment that I came in for my interview. The entire staff gave a family type environment. Once I was on boarded, I received assignments that fit my qualifications and that I felt eased me back into the work force after being out for a while. Before long I had developed a great relationship with clients with the help of Ultimate Staff and became a requested Ambassador. Love that they would walk or drive me to some assignments. Still in hopes that I can find a full time position but it has really been fun and educational doing the temp assignments. I'm grateful to Ultimate for being patient and working with me to make sure that each assignment was a perfect fit and not just a warm body in an assignment. Would and have recommended them to others.
Pros
Paid Weekly
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV31 July 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
fun work place
International Specialist Group (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN15 March 2017
call customer to do a survey on combine they us for there farm to see what it is to be improve, enter member information in the data base and save it for review
Unprofessional work place
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CA17 February 2017
Had little understanding of what to expect from my position. Had a high turnover. Unprofessional work place. No one showed for work.
Unprofessional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  USA20 June 2016
The job title and description that I responded to did not reflect the actual position. This, I learned, when I was called for a phone interview. The recruiter actually yelled at me on the phone when I expressed doubts about interviewing. Ultimately, ( no pun intended), I feel like she bullied me into taking the assignment as I felt she would blacklist from further work in the future. I ended up quitting a few days later anyway and honestly could care less if she did blacklist because I would not work with them again. There are too many other agencies out there to mess with this one.
Cons
Misleading ad, unprofessional recruiter behavior, being bulied
compnay no longer in business
Driver/ Foreman (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, CO11 November 2016
Company was good while it lasted, it was a family owned and run company. It went out of business due to the oil crash and somewhat bad manegeing. I think that if it was better runned than this company would not have gone out of business.
Weak communication
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA11 October 2016
I did eventually obtain a position with this agency but I found them lacking with their communication skills and support. They were extremely slow in returning emails and much of the time I was left in the dark about what was going on.
Cons
communication, support
Terrible agency
None (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CA26 January 2017
You can reach out and reach out and they are terrible at responding and getting you out on assignments. Very disappointing
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL4 June 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 December 2016
They found me a job instantly and it has great pay.
They let me know what to expect so there were no surprises. great place to work for.
Make sure you know where they staff their jobs
Temp (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO10 November 2016
You want to make sure what areas they staff. They are a temp agency. No ands or buts about it. They don't pay bad if you don't have to drive an hour or more for a temp job.
Great Company with a Pleasant Work Environment
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Alexandria VA4 July 2016
I consider myself a good oriented person, a team player, with a strong desire to succeed and work toward outstanding results. I take pride in working hard and enjoy new challenges and demands.

As my resume indicates, I have the ability to work with the public, and a wide range of office functions and customer service, such as being able to organize, prioritize, and carry out multiple duties at once. I have proved capabilities to quickly learn new procedures, while streamlining work processes to improve productivity in the work place.
Sloppy and unrealistic
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJ21 September 2016
Worthless and unprofessional not worth the investment sloppy and unrealistic I was committed to the work and pay but the atmosphere was to negative which resulted from a lack of ambition and progress
Pros
Pay
Cons
Overtime
n/A
Logistics Coordinator (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX7 October 2016
This position was staffed through Ultimate staffing at COSCO container lines. The position was temporary with COSCO. Daily task included repositioning of containers and reports. The environment is a quite working setting.
It is a contract work company, no more or less.
Researcher (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO12 March 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a contract work company, filling out temporary positions as needed. That is the long and short of it. They don't place you after your time is up and you have to chase down another assignment if you choose to continue being a contractor. I would advise against it, however, because there are no real benefits to being one.
Pros
Guaranteed work throughout the life of the contract
Cons
Don't really care how you are doing and when the job ends, that's it.
The culture and ethics of the company are outstanding.
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MD5 March 2015
The culture encourages me to approach each and every interaction with the intent of creating a positive experience. The work culture brings out the best in me and motivates me to give it my all. The company is open to learning about new and creative ways to encourage a work-life balance and strive to be an employer of choice.
Competitive compensation plans, flexible work schedules and highly visible and approachable executive team.
Terrible...
Client (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL7 August 2016
They had me doing a run around promising all of this stuff and then just fell off the face of the earth. By far the WORST staffing company I've ever dealt with. They candy coat and lie. Worthless. Don't even waste your time on these scum bags.
Pros
Cons
Liars, broken promises, unorganized, terrible communication
I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MD17 September 2016
It was an extremely busy office The patients were wonderful to work with. We worked 10 to 12 hours a day with only a half hour break. We worked every other weekend. The doctors and staff were wonderful to work with.

76%