Ultimate Employee Reviews

Very Productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 11, 2016
Very busy everyday that was worked. All co workers were very nice and easy to get along with. Supervisors were awesome to work for and very understandable.
Okay
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 13, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a good company, they are good at getting back to you. But you have to be patient during the job search.
Dependable
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 22, 2015
Looking for a good flexible job and need the experience you need for the job after this one. Look no further, Ultimate Staffing is a great place to begin your career train to your final destination.
productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MIDecember 1, 2015
Fun work place with very supportive management and coworkers. There is room for growth with this company. the best part about working for this company is the consistence learning and training you receive from colleagues.
Great Work Life Balance
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  USAJanuary 20, 2015
Great work life balance, management is very flexible with hours. Compensation and training not the best, but they do have a great support net from corporate. Not much room for advancement.
Very Diverse
PC Technician Edwards Lifesciences (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 25, 2016
A very Diverse company to work for. Never encountered a disgruntled employee. Gym and recreational areas located on site. I learned IT process in a civilian corporation.
Pros
Great cafeteria.
Cons
If you live in riverside county, commute sucks
Great atmosphere and people.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  CADecember 5, 2015
Great place to work for and the people are always willing to help you if your in need. Never be afraid to ask to many questions and there is always room for learning and advancement.
Amazing organization
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  University Of Maryland Medical CenterJanuary 24, 2014
I went to Ultimate expecting it to be like any other staffing agency and was pleasantly surprised. Ultimate Staffing stands alone, I met with recruiters and explained what my aspirations were, in no time I was placed in a position that I adore. Once I was placed I figured my relationship with the agency was done, but I was by no means correct because an agent from Ultimate stops by at least once a week not just to meet with the clients but to ensure that all is well with the Ambasadors.
Pros
weekly pay, healthcare benefits
Cons
there are none
Great Job referals
Trailing Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 29, 2016
Ultimate staffing is very good at placing you in jobs relative to you transferable skill set. The staff is very professional and courteous.
Excellant company
Back Office Support Citation SPC (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Excellent company to work for, allowed much experience to be gained and experience to be achieved with daily and yearly training which allowed additional training opportunities as well as allowed additional compensation and move to different departments.
Pros
flexability
Cons
notstable
productive
Manufacturing Associate/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 14, 2016
It was a day of work that was allright. I learned alot of different
products and how to assemble them and how to meet the deadlines
for shipping the products out on a timely manner.
Pros
Free steel toe boots
Cons
longterm temporary worker
simple fast pasted work
Customer-Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 10, 2015
clocked in with finger printing time clock. staff meeting then straight to work i learned how to load and unpack different products i also learned how to stock shelf's, read work orders and to operate industrial truck or electric hoist.
Pros
very nice lunch room with free wifi
Cons
unable to use break rooms with couches and tvs
Prpductive and fun work enviroment
Temporary/Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 14, 2016
I made out bond calls to AAA members whos membershio was past due.I also stuffed envelops for new members as well. I also made outbond calls to get address updated for members.
Nice place
customer service (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 27, 2015
Its a nice place to work. Enjoyed working there. Management is nice. Great people to work with. Very friendly and clean environment.
interesting work place
IRC Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 28, 2015
the wages should increase due to the amount of calls and distance of how far the job site is located. but the co workers make it excited and fun environment
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
I didnt like the lies that was told to customers
Ulitmate Staffing has been a good souce of temporary work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 13, 2015
I like the staff. They have been helpful in getting me jobs and keeping me working. The staff has sent me to some good jobs that I have liked and would have like to be hired on to, but hasn't happen yet. I have found all my steady jobs on my own. In the mean time ultimate given me the chance to learn many office skills to add for a new and steady job.
Pros
Learn many new skills and brush up on other skills
Cons
No steady job
Recruiter
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAFebruary 25, 2015
• Developed new business through cold calls, referrals, networking, prospecting and promotional mailings
• Provided regular business pipeline reports/forecasts for all business developed and closes
• Attended training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills as appropriate
• Provided timely follow up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities
• Prepared and presented professional proposals specific to customers needs
• Outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with corporate decision makers
• Created development plan for success for territory
• Developed and maintained knowledge of competition and industry trends
• Negotiated and finalized agreements/contracts
• Implemented new business plan and campaign quarterly
Recruiting Manager
• Assisted in the opening of two new offices by creating and implementing marketing plan (exceeded quotas in both locations)
• Implemented new ideas for recruiting and interviewing
• Advanced level computer and internet sourcing skills. Knowledge of and ability to conduct cold calling, research based sourcing and internet and web-based recruiting.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Interacted in business to business relations daily
• Responsible for all budgets, payroll, worker’s compensations and reports
• Able to readily assess customer needs and effectively present the benefits of the service
• Implemented business/recruiting plans according to client hiring trends
• Maintained a strong candidate pool
• Responsible for all outbound calls recruiting new candidates
Pros
lots of responsibility
Cons
I ENJOY WHAT I DO AND THE PLACES AND EMPLOYEES.
Certified Armed Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PAJuly 28, 2015
I watch monitors and do building inspections and location rotation for lunch and dinner breaks.
I appreciate a management and ownership that takes responsibilities of and respects it's employees. I enjoy my co-workers, I believe management should care about the people that work for them. These people give your company the reputation and a lot of their work reflects how they are treated by the employer. The hardest part of my job is working in confusion. The pay day is what keeps me employed
Pros
I'm greatful for the job.
Cons
ho benifets for On-Call workers
Temp agency
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2015
I could always count on Ultimate Staffing to find me a job. Never had a bad experience. Staff was always pleasant and could always find a job that was well suited for me.
Pros
I could always get a job whenever an assignment ended
Cons
Pay
Knowledgeable Staff attentive to their clients needs, while searching for cohesive fit
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CA-Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2015
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary firm that specializes in searching for and uniting individuals and firms with the best possible fit. If you are looking for temporary-permanent work, Ultimate Staffing is the place to start.