Ultimate Employee Reviews

Fun place
HR Externship (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA30 January 2017
• Greet people and assist them to the application area
to complete application
• Enter completed applications into staff suite database, scan personal documents such as resumes, references letters, assessment scores
in staff suite
• File applications, W2’s, backgrounds
• Notify recruiter when applicants complete their applications
and ready for Interview
Pros
Greet people
Cons
Externship
Flexible work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 January 2017
Ultimate staffing was a temp agency that worked hard to put individuals to work in fields that they were qualified for, once assignments ended they worked swiftly to assigned to a new work place. While working for Ultimate staffing I worked for a company dealing with customer service and data entry, we would reach out to potential customers to get information pertaining to shipping needs using such proctors as U.S. Postal Service, DHL, Federal Express and other shipping companies to ensure they have the best deals on prices for shipping their products.
Pros
flexible work schedules
Cons
low temp to permanent opportunities
Worst staffing agency EVER!
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR27 January 2017
They had me on an "assignment".... well during the ice storm I was injured and broke my ribs and my lung collapsed and the "assignment" that they had for suddenly ended and so now I'm out of a job, and they promised that would get me something else but haven't even got a simple call. Wouldn't recommend this agency to my worst enemy.
Okay temporary position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL27 January 2017
It is an okay company to work for. There are a lot of politics involved, I must say. Other than that the job is pretty easy and laid back.
My Agency Rep was the very best!
Contractor, South Bay Locations (Former Employee) –  SoBay Locations -Torrance, Carson26 January 2017
Great Agency I signed on during the recession when jobs were very scarce. I worked in all capacities from General Office, Reception,Administrative. Out of all the agencies this one kept me busiest.
Pros
My agency rep believed in me
Cons
Jobs were scarce, I had to do a lot of reception work
Terrible agency
None (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CA26 January 2017
You can reach out and reach out and they are terrible at responding and getting you out on assignments. Very disappointing
they dont make you feel that you just make money for them.they make you feel like family
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO25 January 2017
they always make sure that when they send me to a place that we were respected and they always put you first ...I can honestly say not all agencies do that and that means a lot ..
Not Professtional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ24 January 2017
I never worked for Ultimate but couldn't submit a review without saying I did, however, I had an interview with them. I waited over an hour for my interview and then it was just a small talk/chat for 15 minutes about myself. Never received proper questions about my job skills. Then I was immediately referred to another position in their company and that she'll touch base with me about it as soon as she hears back from them about interviewing me. She called me the next day saying they want to hire me but wouldn't let me put my two weeks in at my job now. She said she'd call back and keep in touch, but it's been two weeks now and I've heard nothing from them about the first position I interviewed for nor the second position she referred me to. Very unorganized and unprofessional!
Great People
Returns Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV23 January 2017
They help me when I need it. Kept me working when unemployment was up. Got me top pay for all the jobs, that I was sent too, also hook me up to long term jobs.
Fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL17 January 2017
I love this company!The staff seems to really care whether or not you suceed in the job.They also make sure you enjoy the assignment they placed you on.
Pros
good pay
Productive Work Environment
Barista (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI17 January 2017
-A typical day at work for me would be sweeping and mopping floor before I open to serve customers.
-I've learned the importance of personalizing the experience with customers, making the customer feel comfortable and welcome
-my coworkers are very nice and will help with anything that I may need assistance with
-the management is really helpful and I always feel welcome to come and talk to them about anything that may concern me
-the job is not hard at all which is why I'm looking for something that will help me grow and learn
-seeing my coworkers so excited to see me because I make their day go by a little faster
Pros
lunch on mondays, office parties
good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CA17 January 2017
great company never have any problems. Always helpful with anything needed. Friendly environment. Helping disabled people become more active due to more comfortable wheelchair is amazing.
good
great agency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA16 January 2017
great agency to work for. The Torrance Branch is close to my house and the staff is friendly and helpful. They really try and match the clients to the best employee.
Pros
close to home
Cons
temporary
positive work place
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL15 January 2017
it was a temp agency that help you to get a job and keep it for a long time .the works in there are very helpful to every one that come in there
Pros
less hours
Cons
30min breaks
Satisfied
Production (Former Employee) –  Kingsburg, CA11 January 2017
Staff did what they could to keep employed but not everyone in office had three same story. I woukd like to havr worked longer or have a better change to get hired full time
A great company to be employed.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL9 January 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a wonderful place to work. Everyone is always assisting and helpful. They are always concerned about you working conditions and work satisfaction. I enjoy working for Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
Concern for you as an employee
Cons
Sorry, can't find any cons working for Ultimate Staffing
Mostly Seasonal
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL6 January 2017
Depending on what they have available at the time is what you will be working as. Also, be aware of exactly what industry or position you really want to work. Otherwise, you will get scraps
Pros
You get hired on the spot
Cons
Mostly minimum wage, and not enough full-time positions
Awesome company
Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX5 January 2017
Great company to work for. I was placed at Southwest Airlines location. The culture there is next to none. The people are super friendly and they have a family atmosphere.
Cons
temp job
Great Process, Product and People
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 January 2017
A solid workday starts after great early morning workout to get the endorphins going. Start by meeting with coworkers on your team for your fixated goals for the week and month. Have and execute your plan for the day with positive energy moving forward to set your demos for your product.
Pros
positive culture and training daily
Cons
not enough time in the day sometimes
Good Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stanton, CA29 December 2016
I would recommend working with Ultimate. They are sincere and genuine about helping people realize their career goals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.