Ultimate Employee Reviews

Order Picker
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 22, 2016
Like any other temporary agency, they're all about their clients. The assignments they sent me to were easy, but the work environment was difficult.
Pros
They don't pay $10/hr.
Cons
Some of their assignments aren't pigment friendly.
Loved this job. Everyone was helpful and considerate.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 29, 2016
Just a wonderful environment. Even though I was here as a temporary they treated me as a part of the team. Have learned a lot about the construction industry.
Pros
Great group of people
Staffing
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, COMay 17, 2016
Paid every week is a plus and hours are set and doesn't change, but the benefits are the close to none. But overall a nice company to work but waiting to get hire to work as an employee
flexible
Dispatch, Administration, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Circle Pines, MNMarch 3, 2016
Flexible and I was able to work mostly as many hours as I wanted as long as there was work to be done. The job was busy, and there was always something new to learn or something strange that would happen out of no where.
Pros
Fun
Cons
no health insurance
productive Company
National Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2016
Productive and Motivating Environment
I learned a lot of different things concerning college Admissions and Financial Aid.
Management showed me exactly what I needed to be productive in this position
My coworkers are Lovely people
I worked at the Southwest Airlines location and loved it
Finance -Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2015
They had very flexible work hours. The manager's at Ultimate Staffing and with Southwest Airlines trust you to do the job you were brought in to do. No micromanagement.
Co-worker's worked well together, and didn't mind helping or receiving help when needed.
Pros
Southwest of fun activities, gave employer's the chance to give back to the community
Cons
n/a
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a very good temporary agency I loved every experience of the assignments I was sent on.
I would recommend Ultimate staffing to anyone
Somewhat productive
Clerical Admin (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 23, 2016
Unable to find Long term work assignments.
and continue to seek employment on my own as well
as looking into assistance from other agencies.
learning experince
Warehouse Associate (Driver and Unloader) (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 14, 2016
pulling production orders at a fast and consistent pace. Operating equipment .Excellent co workers and a boss tht apprciate your work ethic
Pros
excellent manager and holiday bouns
Cons
commute
A Temporary Position
Administration/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 9, 2016
I assisted the accounting department with the company's W -8 and W-9 taxes forms. I was able to verify, collect and organize them in a timely manner. I also assisted in filing invoices.
Pros
Learned about W-8 tax forms
Cons
only a temporary position
Receptionist
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 26, 2016
I would not recommend this company. People walk all over other people and no one is kind. The supervisor is GREAT but the other co-workers, not so much.
great place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 6, 2016
I love working at Smilow Cancer Center, the people and patients were so nice to work for, I would go back in a heart beat if I could
Pros
everything
Cons
that it was a temp position
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2016
Love everyone here. They care and they are awesome with getting you placed into a great career. Great great great great great
Pros
travel
Ultimate Staffing lacking in Follow up
Office Assistant/Sales Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 1, 2016
They were great at first getting me placed. First at a very short assignment and one that was supposed to be temp to perm. But when the owners of the company decided to let go of the temps unexpectedly Ultimate Staffing dropped off the face of the Earth.
At first I would constantly call in for new assignments, often leaving a VM and send emails. emails and phone calls were never returned. I even applied for positions through Ultimate Staffing online on and off since 2013.
I recently signed up with them again and met with a recruiter in person. Just a few weeks ago they called me about an assignment I was interested in. They were supposed to follow up with me with more information. They did not. They once again dropped the ball. I reached out to them a few times. Left voicemails with the recruiter and the manager. Finally I gave up! If I ever find my myself again in the position of needing an agency I would not use Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
In the beginning very good at job placement
Cons
Recruiters and management do not return phone calls or emails.
Very Diverse
PC Technician Edwards Lifesciences (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 25, 2016
A very Diverse company to work for. Never encountered a disgruntled employee. Gym and recreational areas located on site. I learned IT process in a civilian corporation.
Pros
Great cafeteria.
Cons
If you live in riverside county, commute sucks
Company is supportive
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2016
I have been employed with Ultimate Staffing Services for 2 yrs and it's a nice temporary staffing agency. I don't have anything I would like to add
Pros
there aren't any pros
Cons
I don't know of any cons
simple fast pasted work
Customer-Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 10, 2015
clocked in with finger printing time clock. staff meeting then straight to work i learned how to load and unpack different products i also learned how to stock shelf's, read work orders and to operate industrial truck or electric hoist.
Pros
very nice lunch room with free wifi
Cons
unable to use break rooms with couches and tvs
Management doesn't care about the happiness of the employees.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLNovember 10, 2015
There is no job security for this company. They will let you go for any minor reason. One person was fired because they did not seem like they enjoyed working there. I was a team supervisor. I was in charge of 23-30 agents. I answered any questions they may have and completed all the reports in a timely fashion. I completed break schedules and also made sure employees were being paid correctly. I also was in charge of all outbound correspondence to customers.
I fully respected and enjoyed working w/ my colleagues.
Pros
Bonus programs for extra income
Cons
No job security
productive
Manufacturing Associate/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJanuary 14, 2016
It was a day of work that was allright. I learned alot of different
products and how to assemble them and how to meet the deadlines
for shipping the products out on a timely manner.
Pros
Free steel toe boots
Cons
longterm temporary worker
Very Productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 11, 2016
Very busy everyday that was worked. All co workers were very nice and easy to get along with. Supervisors were awesome to work for and very understandable.