Ultimate Employee Reviews

people are used to it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CT22 September 2016
a temporary agency. you need a job you take what you get
they're not financial advisors or like honorable people, they are regular folks "temporary agency" help is help
Great Place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA30 August 2016
They definitely care about their employees. And believe that everyone should excel in life. This agency helped me grow a lot more as far as business skills.
Productive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX31 August 2016
Company is very professional and works well with its employees. Places employees in positions to enter into permanent working situations. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
An Active Temporary employment servece.
Data Entry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA30 August 2016
A wonderful group of people dedicated to finding the right candidate for the right job. Great communication, personable, and a real joy to meet and work with.
I love my job
Housekeeping/EA (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CT26 October 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. I enjoy helping the mentally challenged which allows me to help them maintain an independence of daily living.
Great Teamwork
Ambassador' (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL24 October 2016
This company is very understanding in regards to the level of stress the job can bring. They are always doing something fun for the employees.
Very pleased with entire process!!!
HR (Current Employee) –  St Louis MO27 September 2015
Not only was I called promptly to come in and complete the necessary paperwork but I was placed in a few days in a position - I LOVE with great pay!! I am pleased with the services, the staff, the benefits and referral program, very thought out successful business.
Pros
Cons
Fast turn around, professional and respectful
Best Staffing Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN5 March 2016
I have gone through a few staffing companies and Ultimate is by far the best. You can tell management really cares about finding a job that fits well for you individually. I was placed at a temporary job less than a week after filling out an application with Ultimate and after that job ended I was set up with another job in less than a week again. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone seeking a job through a staffing company.
Fun and friendly
Global Help Desk, IT Support (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA13 April 2016
My typical day at work is handling phone calls and provide excellent customer service. What I do is assisting computer user globally for a company who specialized in inventing heart valves. I learn and excel at people skills, interacting with colleagues, listen and problem solve. The hardest part of my job is handling calls with angry clients. What I like the best about my job is finding a fix for computer issues.
Pros
Gain experience, helping people, get good feed back, friends
Cons
Stress, frustration, service angry clients, overwhelme
The culture and ethics of the company are outstanding.
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MD5 March 2015
The culture encourages me to approach each and every interaction with the intent of creating a positive experience. The work culture brings out the best in me and motivates me to give it my all. The company is open to learning about new and creative ways to encourage a work-life balance and strive to be an employer of choice.
Competitive compensation plans, flexible work schedules and highly visible and approachable executive team.
Excellent company to work through
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MA15 April 2016
I love love love my agency. So happy i took the time to drive from North Providence, RI to meet with Ross from Ultimate in Boston,MA. He has helped me every step of the way with all my paper work and placing me at an excellent company whom i am proud for to work. After starting my assignment Ross still contact me to make sure everything is going smoothly and to ask me or assist me with everything to do with my payroll or direct deposit. They are truly the best agency ever!!!!

Blanca
Pros
everything
Cons
no cons
Great people to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CA11 July 2016
Ultimate staffing has been very good to me and kept me busy working after a job layoff. They go the extra mile to try and place their people in the best possible assignments that fit the mutual needs of both.
Pros
Great people
Fun place to work
Customer Service Road Service Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 327469 August 2016
Its a great job, we answer calls in a fast pace handle many customers on a day to day basis we are provided 3 breaks a day. Lots of overtime availability
STAY AWAY from this horrible company!!
Program specialist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg MD8 August 2012
STAY AWAY from this horrible company!! They lure recent college grads telling them it is a great opportunity to get your foot it but what they are doing is really using you.They give people contract positions that will never convert to permanent positions and there is absolutely no job security with this company. They let people go for absolutely no reason whithout any prior warning. You will be working in fear of losing your job every single day and for what? Peanut pay, and no benefits at all. Not even insurance nor PTO. I absolutely HATED working there and would discourage anyone from working with Ultimate staffing. At least the Gaithersburg Branch !
Pros
at least it's a job, but for how long
Cons
everything else
I was very happy with the job Ultimate Staffing found for me.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL4 February 2016
I was placed in as an Accounting Clerk ! with Bankers Insurance and absolutely loved the job, the people and the management at Bankers. I would have loved to have been picked up as a permanent employee, but that wasn't what Bankers was looking for at the time. I did work with them for 6 months and enjoyed going to work every day. Because of my job skills, I was used in more areas than the original job description.
Pros
Ultimate Staffing and Bankers Insurance were great companies to work for
Cons
Didn't work into a permanent position.
Most reliable and Most trustworthy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA25 May 2013
I have always had fun working with Ultimate Staffing Agency. I have done varies Jobs for this company where it always helped me gain much more experience.

The best part of this company was that even as a Temp employee I was able to get all the benefits through my assignments. Each time my assignment was over I was always offered permanent. I accepted the jobs. But stil this Company stood by my side and Helped me get a job when needed.

The management is great. I was amazed when Ultimate staffing offered me a job to work with them but because I was still in College the position required Bechlors degree. I was just thrilled. I had the best interview of my life with the District Manager.

There is nothing hard about this job. All I have to say is that working with Temp agency is not bad at all. As a matter of fact its all about gaining knowledge.

Thank you Ultimate stafffing for allowing me to work with you all.
Pros
Everything was the best
Cons
Sometimes very short assignments
Great Company to work for.
Executive Assistant/ Human Resource Administrative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA12 July 2016
I love working for this company. They are so eager to help you and are so very thoughtful. I loved everything about Ultimate Staffing
productive work place
IRC coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL7 September 2015
any questions i have they are always answered on time and they make sure i understand and they make sure they give you feedback on how you are doing and things you should work
Pros
questions always being answered
Cons
no good benefits for temps
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO2 May 2016
Love everyone here. They care and they are awesome with getting you placed into a great career. Great great great great great
Pros
travel
good company to work for.
electrician (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO30 December 2015
good contract company to work for. long term contracts. fair wages.no paid time off or vacation time to be acumulated. no overtime. good management. coworker are ok.
Pros
good reliable pay, good office management
Cons
no paid time off or paid medical leave