Ultimate Employee Reviews

Staffing
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, COMay 17, 2016
Paid every week is a plus and hours are set and doesn't change, but the benefits are the close to none. But overall a nice company to work but waiting to get hire to work as an employee
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a very good temporary agency I loved every experience of the assignments I was sent on.
I would recommend Ultimate staffing to anyone
Order Picker
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 22, 2016
Like any other temporary agency, they're all about their clients. The assignments they sent me to were easy, but the work environment was difficult.
Pros
They don't pay $10/hr.
Cons
Some of their assignments aren't pigment friendly.
Flexiable
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CAApril 13, 2016
Great recruiting company to work for as a temporary position.
Recruiters are great, they tend to your needs in the areas of pay, location and companies you wish to work for.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
temporary company
Somewhat productive
Clerical Admin (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 23, 2016
Unable to find Long term work assignments.
and continue to seek employment on my own as well
as looking into assistance from other agencies.
National/enterprise Not too bad but can needs improvement
Roadside assistance (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, flAugust 16, 2015
This was a good job for time being until I got something else in the same field.
Overall it wasn't too bad but It could've been better

For recruiting just every other job fills you with what you want to hear but they DO NOT DELIVER IT as what is claimed. With that being said that's seeing what other employees go through, days needed off forget about it

If grandma is sick you're S.O.L. Out of luck Charlie. Otherwise that for the most part it's not all bad at all

I worked for national/enterprise, hectic call volume constantly back to back, never enough people to take these calls. It's not that it's a hard job but it can be stressful

Unlike other call centers you don't recieve an hour a month or so of coaching, if any coaching at all happens

They'll tell you what you did wrong but won't show you how to do it

If you ask questions, don't get me wrong if they know they'll answer if not then you may not get an answer at all

They are still very unorganized, they can't keep consistant with answers overall. This very new and recent seems they are still in a learning stage.

I've been at a lot of call center but not ran as bad as this is.

They can't keep people whether getting fired, quoting or formally resigning.
The main complaints I hear is getting time off and call volume. To me that wasn't a major problem
I feel more so we needed coaching about HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE not just this is whats wrong fix it.

That's like telling someone my car is broken fix it. You tell them this what I hear, see or smell then they have an idea and fix it

It's the
  more... same way with a call center, explaination

Beside that wasn't too bad of job until something better comes along
Pros
Decent pay/wage, provides you with headset, set schedule
Cons
high turnover, doesn't work with scheduling, never enough people, benefits
Staffing company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2015
Great staff, they work with you to find best job they can offer. Mostly call centers and warehouse work and temporary positions but they work hard to find you a job!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Many temp positions
Loved this job. Everyone was helpful and considerate.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 29, 2016
Just a wonderful environment. Even though I was here as a temporary they treated me as a part of the team. Have learned a lot about the construction industry.
Pros
Great group of people
Cons
STAY AWAY from this horrible company!!
Program specialist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg MDAugust 8, 2012
STAY AWAY from this horrible company!! They lure recent college grads telling them it is a great opportunity to get your foot it but what they are doing is really using you.They give people contract positions that will never convert to permanent positions and there is absolutely no job security with this company. They let people go for absolutely no reason whithout any prior warning. You will be working in fear of losing your job every single day and for what? Peanut pay, and no benefits at all. Not even insurance nor PTO. I absolutely HATED working there and would discourage anyone from working with Ultimate staffing. At least the Gaithersburg Branch !
Pros
at least it's a job, but for how long
Cons
everything else
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2016
Love everyone here. They care and they are awesome with getting you placed into a great career. Great great great great great
Pros
travel
Most reliable and Most trustworthy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 25, 2013
I have always had fun working with Ultimate Staffing Agency. I have done varies Jobs for this company where it always helped me gain much more experience.

The best part of this company was that even as a Temp employee I was able to get all the benefits through my assignments. Each time my assignment was over I was always offered permanent. I accepted the jobs. But stil this Company stood by my side and Helped me get a job when needed.

The management is great. I was amazed when Ultimate staffing offered me a job to work with them but because I was still in College the position required Bechlors degree. I was just thrilled. I had the best interview of my life with the District Manager.

There is nothing hard about this job. All I have to say is that working with Temp agency is not bad at all. As a matter of fact its all about gaining knowledge.

Thank you Ultimate stafffing for allowing me to work with you all.
Pros
Everything was the best
Cons
Sometimes very short assignments
Receptionist
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 26, 2016
I would not recommend this company. People walk all over other people and no one is kind. The supervisor is GREAT but the other co-workers, not so much.
great place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 6, 2016
I love working at Smilow Cancer Center, the people and patients were so nice to work for, I would go back in a heart beat if I could
Pros
everything
Cons
that it was a temp position
learning experince
Warehouse Associate (Driver and Unloader) (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 14, 2016
pulling production orders at a fast and consistent pace. Operating equipment .Excellent co workers and a boss tht apprciate your work ethic
Pros
excellent manager and holiday bouns
Cons
commute
Various workplaces, something new
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 17, 2014
The part of this job most appealing was going to work at a new place. I learn easily so to try new things is something I enjoy. I learned that I'm good on the phone because I'm outgoing and try to put the person on the other end at ease. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if management appreciated the call center, and if the job would continue. I got along well with co-workers. The most enjoyable day I had was when my supervisor told me I was really good at it.
Pros
new experiences
Cons
no benefits, low wage.
Productive workplace
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAMay 21, 2012
Typical day at work involved filling out equipment orders for telecommunications technicians. I have learned how to use an RF scan gun for completing technician and contractor orders. The management was very good, as the supervisor was very involved with the work load. The co-workers were hard-working with a sense of humor and willing to extend a helping hand. Hardest part of the job was completing all requested orders as staff begin to dwindle. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing what to do to get the job done.
Pros
general working hours were consistent.
Cons
as a temp worker, benefits not included.
Company is supportive
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2016
I have been employed with Ultimate Staffing Services for 2 yrs and it's a nice temporary staffing agency. I don't have anything I would like to add
Pros
there aren't any pros
Cons
I don't know of any cons
A Temporary Position
Administration/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 9, 2016
I assisted the accounting department with the company's W -8 and W-9 taxes forms. I was able to verify, collect and organize them in a timely manner. I also assisted in filing invoices.
Pros
Learned about W-8 tax forms
Cons
only a temporary position
Very Productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 11, 2016
Very busy everyday that was worked. All co workers were very nice and easy to get along with. Supervisors were awesome to work for and very understandable.
Okay
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 13, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a good company, they are good at getting back to you. But you have to be patient during the job search.