Ultimate Employee Reviews

Positive, encouraging and sucessfull work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA2 June 2017
My recruiter is thorough, efficient and eager to assist in finding the perfect position for me. Great work environment and a team-oriented feeling. Have loved working with Ultimate!
Super fun!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ1 June 2017
Working for USI was awesome! There was never a dull moment between working different concerts and such. I had an awesome time working for this company.
Pros
Saw a lot of awesome concerts
Cons
Not reliable sorce of income
Good place to get a job Quick.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MO29 May 2017
The Reps at Ultimate were timely in getting me to work fast; at good companies. Good place to find a job that's a fit. Sometimes, you get whatever until a better opportunity arises.
Pros
Quick Short-term employment
Cons
No benefits.
this a very laid back cool respectful company
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MO24 May 2017
this a very nice company to work for very helpful i been on several jobs and was place where i wanted to be at the time. they called me ahead of time to see if i was interested in the job position
I enjoyed the work environment
CAD Drafter (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA23 May 2017
I learned a lot about RF chip technology. I was involved with updating current designs and creating new drawings of new designs. Management was pleasant to work with. Meeting last minute deadlines was hardest part due to sudden changes in designs that had to be manufactured. I believe working for my boss was most enjoyable.
Pros
Having a job that offered new challenges
Cons
low pay for area I lived in
Overall a good place to work...
Manager (Current Employee) –  MD22 May 2017
Roth as a company is fantastic. Each branch takes on the energy and persona of the management. Before accepting a role here, I would thoroughly understand the manager's expectations and talk to others in the branch about the branch culture. Also know your worth and negotiate a base salary that the market is paying. The hardest part of the job is balancing sales and recruiting activity as most roles are required to do both daily.
Pros
Benefits, corporate engagement, online marketing and training tools.
Cons
Training and culture vary from branch to branch
Good staffing agency to work for
Customer Billing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR22 May 2017
I had a good experience dealing with Ultimate Staffing's recruiting team. Their agents are good at matching temporary workers with the skills, education, and background requirements of their clients.

I worked with a small company, a client of theirs, for about 5 months. A typical day at work involved checking incoming emails for orders from customers, processing customer billing, and working with the owner of the company to meet the owner's various needs.

The work place culture with the client company was very relaxed and casual, although the work environment was busy most of the time. Occasionally slower periods allowed me to do other office work put aside during the busy periods.

I gained more experience working with Quick Books on this particular assignment.

The hardest part of the job was familiarizing myself with all of the products and new products, plus the ever-changing procedures at the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the short commute and the relaxed environment.

I would recommend Ultimate Staffing to anyone looking for temporary or permanent work options.
Pros
Good communication/follow-up
Cons
Short-term/temporary work
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO17 May 2017
Applied with this company went through the interview process they never called me for a position...at.louis location very unprofessional and I had to call them to see if my background came back.rep in hr set me up for a class in earth city to start on Mon to tell me that Friday that class was full would not recommend this place to no one.
Contract Work
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI11 May 2017
Worked several assignments for this company. Enjoyed most of my positions....the only downside these positions did offer the longevity I was seeking.
professional, helpful staff
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CA11 May 2017
positive temp-job opportunities that can lead to permanent hire positions. I enjoy working for this company because the job leads always lead to gaining more experience as a professional and all the staff members are supportive every step of the way.
Good People
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC10 May 2017
I had a great experience working for this company! Also, they were sure to place me in an environment that presented opportunities for advancement and that were career focused.
Nothing Special
Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV8 May 2017
Just your typical Temp Agency, overcharging for your services and underpaying you for your efforts. But all the agencies are exactly the same so that's more of a fact than a critique.
Ultimate is Awesome.
Customer service, clerical, secretarial (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 850272 May 2017
They found my job at Safeway for me, as they are a staffing agency. Very nice company to work for. They do have a little bit of temporary work from time to time. But mostly it's temp to hire.
Friendly and helpful environment
Warehouse work (Current Employee) –  Fresno County, CA18 April 2017
Very helpful and understanding staff. Peers at work places are very respectful. Always have some kind of work available. Staff is in constant contact on job positions that fit to request.
Lack of jobs
Temporary Office Services Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA18 April 2017
not enough jobs for non college degree oriented individuals. But very helpful people, willing to work with you and very polite and courteous people but sends you on assignments that seem to only benefit them and not you
Pros
nice people
Cons
no longevity with assignments
Tough Place to work
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA17 April 2017
Long hours, little reward and a focus more on quantity and quotas than a quality of services. They do not focus on employee strengths and put them all in the same job expectations. All had to sell even if they didn't feel comfortable with it and all had to recruit. If you could not juggle both, you were not successful.
Cool
Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Jersey14 April 2017
A good place to work while I was in New Jersey but transferring to Georgia was not so pleasant because they couldn't accommodate me with the job. They lack a variety of jobs.
Network Development
Network Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CA13 April 2017
I registered with this agency. I was making calls to different specialty offices in different states. The company I was placed at was unprofessional..
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional supervisor at jobsite, no available assignments
good customer service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD12 April 2017
The customer service was awesome, they seemed eager to get me into a job that could potentially be long term verses a temporary job. I loved working for them.
Pros
worked with ne
Cons
it was a temporary job
Professional environment
Front Desk Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA7 April 2017
A typical day at work would consist of me greeting current associates as well as new associates. I learned how to communicate more to different people, utilizing some Spanish skills. The management was very helpful and encouraged me to learn new responsibilities. The workplace culture was relaxed and professional. The hardest part of the job was using my Spanish skills to communicate to the Spanish speaking associates. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of a professional and motivating team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval