Ultimate Employee Reviews

Friendly atmoshpere to work in and be around.
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  6725 via austi pkwy27 March 2017
Pleasant to work with. Made job searching a breeze. Friendly people who care that you are employed.Communication with company and ambassadors is really a notch above.My paychecks were all on time for the right amount and never any mistakes.
Pros
Ease of use.
Cons
Not really any
Couldn't help me find work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 March 2017
I went to them hoping that they would be able to help me get into office/receptionist type jobs. I met with one of their interviewers and was told that they don't do that sort of thing and couldn't help me since I was looking to change career fields.
Pros
Nice Friendly people
Cons
Not able to help career changes
Fun work place
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA21 March 2017
Typical normal work place.Great friendly coworkers.I learn there process work as a team. Multitask cross training work with many variety of tools.Thank you
fun work place
International Specialist Group (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN15 March 2017
call customer to do a survey on combine they us for there farm to see what it is to be improve, enter member information in the data base and save it for review
Business Solutions Manager
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NH15 March 2017
Recruiting, interviewing and submitting resumes are most days in a nutshell. I spend 1 day per week on the road handling new business development, as well as visiting existing customers
I was a temp associate
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC13 March 2017
I was kept working as I was available. I loved my branch person Katrina she made the roles a great fit and I was hired on permanent at the 3rd placement she sent me too after a couple of days.
Pros
fun group
Cons
temp assignments
Disappointing
Data Entry/Scanner looking for work (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX9 March 2017
They were very responsive at first and I was excited about working with them. I had one interview and have called but get no responses from the person I originally worked with.
Pros
Great vibes the first time you go in
Cons
Unresponsive
Great Temp Service
Data Entry/Claim Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA7 March 2017
Answered phones and directed incoming calls to appropriate claim handler,entered insured or claimant packets as requested by a claim handler,updated information in computer system, saved data and uploaded to different programs and entered claim and underwriting file folder information onto excel spread sheet. I love the people I worked with the hardest part of job was I was just a temp and knew assignment would end soon.
The best yet agency
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CA 902453 March 2017
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm work.
I've learned in my job how to create BOL and house bill for overseas shipments.
The workplace culture is pretty chill.
The hardest part of the job is beating traffic coming and going to work.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that not only I get to be a receptionist but get to help out in different areas in ocean freight.
Few job assignments
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ellicott City,MD3 March 2017
Good starter Temp Agency for first timers, not enough assignments, for their employees, need to fight for higher pay. I would recommend them.
Pros
Freindly work environment
Cons
Want temp to permanent assignments
Not a good place to WORK
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA1 March 2017
They say they will find you work quickly and they do they often will move you around and they said that they were going to find a spot where I can be long tile job never did!!! again the pay is good but I will suggest no one work for this company
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Being used
Disenchanted-Clearwater
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL24 February 2017
Typical temp agency. Promises, promises. All goes well until life happens-then you are on your own. Avoid, avoid all staffing services and agencies!
Pros
Cons
They might find you a job but they don't have your back!!
They are not in business for your best intrest
Medical office (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA24 February 2017
I was not heard when I expressed to my recruiter that I would like a different place of work. I was not considered or forwarded for any other positions that were available, even though I was told I would be, and considering that a wage/fee is taken from my paycheck while I was staffed there, I feel it was feasible and the least they could have done.
Also there is lowsey confidentiality
Great opportunity to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL24 February 2017
Ultimate Staffing provided short term job for CompTIA. This professional environment afforded me the opportunity to learn the importance of certification and re-certification. Although short term, the manager would provide a high recommendation on my behalf.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Very short-term contract
Unprofessional work place
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CA17 February 2017
Had little understanding of what to expect from my position. Had a high turnover. Unprofessional work place. No one showed for work.
Admin Assitant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MD9 February 2017
Working as Ultimate Staffing:
Calm and quite working environment
I very much enjoyed working for this temporary agency.
I like all my temp positions that i was assigned to.
Pros
The jobs were suitable
Cons
Ther are no cons
productive/stressful/fun work place
Joiner/Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Uk8 February 2017
A typical day of a shop fitter is wake up organised your tools. have a team meeting. then get on with your work.
the management were very good they helped a lot with thing that needed doing and they needed to be involved.
the workplace was a bit of mixed emotions sometimes it could be all fun and everyone getting along and other times it could be shouting and arguments and a miserable day.
The hardest part was keeping your temper when things were not going as they should or other people on the site interrupting your job and space.
Pros
travelling a lot
Cons
very long hours
Broken Promises
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA31 January 2017
When applying for the company they were able to find something that met my needs. They then transferred me to another company, promised to hire me on after my 520 hours and never did. Not only that, I was continuously left in the blind about anything, no one followed up with me in regards to being hired on, I had to keep calling the temp agency to find out what was going on and they knew nothing. I then was blindsided later to find out that the assignment ended. They never planned on hiring me on full time. Waste of time. the pay is great that's it. If you would like to get used this is the place to go.
Pros
great pay
Cons
too many broken promises
Not very productive in finding employment.
Customer Service Rep. (temp) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL31 January 2017
Their time management on job turnaround is horrible, not willing to go the extra miles in finding job placement for individual, very slow process.
Fun place
HR Externship (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA30 January 2017
• Greet people and assist them to the application area
to complete application
• Enter completed applications into staff suite database, scan personal documents such as resumes, references letters, assessment scores
in staff suite
• File applications, W2’s, backgrounds
• Notify recruiter when applicants complete their applications
and ready for Interview
Pros
Greet people
Cons
Externship

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval