Ultimate Employee Reviews

Love working with this company
Puller (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 July 2017
Fast paced company loved it
Learned to be helpful, understanding.
Management wonderful. Very helpful staff there
is the best
Wonderful diversity of ethnic persons love it
Working with enjoyable employees
Productive and fast paced
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA22 July 2017
I really do enjoyed working for the companies they have helped me get. This is a very good staffing agency and they are always working to help those looking for work throughout the valley.
Pros
Everyone is very friendly and eager to help.
Cons
Things were too fast paced and management directions were too inconsistent.
Ultimate Staffing is a great place to work for
Human Resources Generalist / Payroll (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV19 July 2017
Ultimate staffing is a great place to work for, the recruiters are kind and stress to find a perfect fit for you. I would recommend Ultimate Staffing to anyone looking for a position or to anyone looking to fill a position.
Productive and fun working place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL12 July 2017
Environment pleasant and fast paced. People friendly and supervisors are nice. It was a temporary position but I thoroughly enjoyed working there. The hours were great.
Pros
overtime available, paid weekly
Cons
Amazing place for team work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 770569 July 2017
My review on Ultimate is a wonderful place to find perfect jobs for people. The people that work for Ultimate are very nice and welcoming. The managers are very informational and helpful. The job had perfect hours to work around and the enviorment was clean and organised
Pros
Very generous managers
Cons
No cons
Temp job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA7 July 2017
Good hours they only set me to two job sites havent had any more work from them in a lomg time. So I keep calling hoping for somthing but in all it was a good compony.
An Excellent Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant, Temp Assignments (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA5 July 2017
I have enjoyed working with Ultimate Staffing Services in the past, and had some outstanding assignments with various Fresno Companies. That exposure to a plethora of companies allowed me to home my skillsets. Management at Ultimate were ethical and professional. Heartily recommend this company to both employers and job-seekers..
Pros
Company and management in Fresno, CA are ethical.
Cons
None - they seem to attract the best companies in Fresno for their staffing needs.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL 327465 July 2017
High volume inbound customer calls, access 10 systems to process calls, handle time 8 minutes per call. Handle various types of calls, tire blowouts, accidents, change reservations, exchange vehicles, auto theft , callers n distressed and fast paced environment.
Pros
Active listener
Cons
Provide quick and accurate assistance
Great Placement
Pharmacy Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ5 July 2017
They have a great supporting cast of recruiters that will do their best to find you the best fitting job within your experience and expertise. A great place to start a job search.
A good place to start in Tampa area
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL1 July 2017
They were a good place to start just moving to the Tampa area. They seemed genuinely interested in finding work for me. Their staff was quick to solve issues and to make the experience with their company a pleasant one.
ultimate staffing aaa
Roadside Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL26 June 2017
The job was really easy how every management has no compassion for human life , while working there I was pregnant and fainted while working the overnight shift which required me to be hospitalized for several days which counted against my attendance even though i was able to provide a doctors note. which I was later wrote up for.
Amazing company
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL21 June 2017
Everything they say they stand for they actually practice. It is a very values based organization that focuses on organic growth and has achieved success by creating amazing customer and client quality interactions.
Temp agency
open (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX20 June 2017
Get calls for assignments and go to work places to perform different duties. Depending on the assignment. Management was always helpful. The workplace culture was professional and the hardest part of the job was between assignments waiting for work.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
temporary work assignments
Very pleasant staff and excellent at their jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL19 June 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a temp placement agency. I was looking for temporary jobs only. They were very helpful and I was placed at several nice places for employment. My reason for leaving was due to relocation.
Do not appreciate their workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL15 June 2017
Love the job and also love assisting people with their issues and problems as they pertain to roadside and the assistance I can contribute to make their lives easier.
They have no compensation packages, no paid time off, no sick time, no time and a half for holidays.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO12 June 2017
I liked the job but they hire you just to fire you. Low on pay. Pay lower than any agency. I found out I was. one of the most senior employee there and the lowest paid. The management does not micromanage, though. Absolutely no job security, if you miss a few days, you are gone no warning
Pros
I liked the call center
Cons
Everything else
Temp agency
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 June 2017
Temp Agency.. I don't have much to say about them it was so long ago. Actually that's how I got this job here at Fiserv. But I am so tired of not advancing.
Excellent for Flexibility and keeping skills sharp
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO7 June 2017
This company allowed me to work around my kids schedule and keep my skills sharp while job hunting. The staff was excellent at finding the right placements for me.
Productive and fun job
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NH7 June 2017
The management was great got to learn everything from beginning to end on the project I was working on. The hardest part of the job was getting everything out on time.
Pros
Got to learn a lot in a short period of time
Cons
not hired in a timely manner
Fast paced, customer service oriented
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL7 June 2017
Taking in bound phone calls for Lexus customers and dealers. Problem solving and completing the requests from callers. The hardest part of the job was getting promoted and being responsible for the 20 agents on the floor. It was also my favorite part. Every day was different and offered variety.
Pros
The pay was good.
Cons
Benefits were not good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.