Ultimate Employee Reviews

positive work place
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL15 January 2017
it was a temp agency that help you to get a job and keep it for a long time .the works in there are very helpful to every one that come in there
Pros
less hours
Cons
30min breaks
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GA9 September 2016
I enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing. Company overall very helpful in finding employment. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable and assist you by giving valid information.
Pros
Great company
Cons
N/a
productive workplace
Roadside Assistance (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL11 November 2016
gives you the schedule you want. fast pace environment . co workers are polite and nice. management is great. learned a lot about vehicle working here/
Productive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX31 August 2016
Company is very professional and works well with its employees. Places employees in positions to enter into permanent working situations. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL26 December 2016
alright place. not really a career. mostly temporary. you're just another call taker to them. pay was okay though. weekly pay.
Great people to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CA11 July 2016
Ultimate staffing has been very good to me and kept me busy working after a job layoff. They go the extra mile to try and place their people in the best possible assignments that fit the mutual needs of both.
Pros
Great people
Ultimate staffing
Paralegal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CT2 September 2016
They are a great firm. Found me work with 2 weeks. Things are doing well with me at my current position. Pay is not desirable but work environment is flexible.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough hours
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 December 2016
They found me a job instantly and it has great pay.
They let me know what to expect so there were no surprises. great place to work for.
people are used to it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CT22 September 2016
a temporary agency. you need a job you take what you get
they're not financial advisors or like honorable people, they are regular folks "temporary agency" help is help
An Active Temporary employment servece.
Data Entry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA30 August 2016
A wonderful group of people dedicated to finding the right candidate for the right job. Great communication, personable, and a real joy to meet and work with.
I love my job
Housekeeping/EA (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CT26 October 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. I enjoy helping the mentally challenged which allows me to help them maintain an independence of daily living.
Good Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stanton, CA29 December 2016
I would recommend working with Ultimate. They are sincere and genuine about helping people realize their career goals
Great Teamwork
Ambassador' (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL24 October 2016
This company is very understanding in regards to the level of stress the job can bring. They are always doing something fun for the employees.
Productive/Time Management
Human Resources/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX27 April 2016
Sourced for potential sales candidates for Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana stores
Pre-screened candidates
Administered tests
Scheduled interviews between district managers and candidates
Informed job applicant by telephone or letter of acceptance or denial of employment
Sent welcome letters, hire paperwork, and travel arrangements (when necessary)
Unprofessional
Emergency Roadservice Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL5 June 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half. I worked for Hertz Roadservice. The HR department is unprofessional and we're not able to make valid decisions because they had to get approval from AAA. They actually fired half of the HR department. Even when I requested days off far in advance they would not be approved. When my daughter was very ill it was still considered a occurrence even with a doctors note. They do not take care of their employees and will fire you or write you up quick. They have a high turn over rate because once people are hired they realize that it's not a good company to work for and quit. It's just a job. Nothing you should consider long term or a career in. Just a paycheck. And they are not up with current technology. Instead of having 1 program to perform your work. You have 7-8 different systems you have to manuever through on just 1 phone call.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessional, uncaring
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant / Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD18 April 2016
I enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing. They made sure I stayed working with assignments. My only compliant would be that after I was able to find a permanent position through them, once I decided to leave that position they would not allow me to return as an employee with the agency. In fact no one will tell me why the will not let me return. Other than that they kept me working and stayed in good contact when I wasn't working.
Pros
Good Pay, Consistint work, great staff, always helpful
Cons
Bad communication at times, no straight answers
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV31 July 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
Excellent company to work through
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MA15 April 2016
I love love love my agency. So happy i took the time to drive from North Providence, RI to meet with Ross from Ultimate in Boston,MA. He has helped me every step of the way with all my paper work and placing me at an excellent company whom i am proud for to work. After starting my assignment Ross still contact me to make sure everything is going smoothly and to ask me or assist me with everything to do with my payroll or direct deposit. They are truly the best agency ever!!!!

Blanca
Pros
everything
Cons
no cons
Fun and friendly
Global Help Desk, IT Support (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA13 April 2016
My typical day at work is handling phone calls and provide excellent customer service. What I do is assisting computer user globally for a company who specialized in inventing heart valves. I learn and excel at people skills, interacting with colleagues, listen and problem solve. The hardest part of my job is handling calls with angry clients. What I like the best about my job is finding a fix for computer issues.
Pros
Gain experience, helping people, get good feed back, friends
Cons
Stress, frustration, service angry clients, overwhelme
Great Staffing Agencey
Accounts receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL11 April 2016
I am a new resident in Florida and have been affiliated with Ultimate Staffing for almost 2 years now. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the job market. Management is outstanding and precise. I find that whenever I call for employment or other questions management has never had a problem with getting back to me to provide the answers I need. Finding employment for me has always been great. I truly recommend Ultimate Staffing for anyone looking for work may it be long term or short term employment. They truly have
Pros
Finding the work that co-insides with your profession in a professional manner.
Cons
None at this time.