Ultimate Employee Reviews

Not Professtional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ24 January 2017
I never worked for Ultimate but couldn't submit a review without saying I did, however, I had an interview with them. I waited over an hour for my interview and then it was just a small talk/chat for 15 minutes about myself. Never received proper questions about my job skills. Then I was immediately referred to another position in their company and that she'll touch base with me about it as soon as she hears back from them about interviewing me. She called me the next day saying they want to hire me but wouldn't let me put my two weeks in at my job now. She said she'd call back and keep in touch, but it's been two weeks now and I've heard nothing from them about the first position I interviewed for nor the second position she referred me to. Very unorganized and unprofessional!
Great People
Returns Lead (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV23 January 2017
They help me when I need it. Kept me working when unemployment was up. Got me top pay for all the jobs, that I was sent too, also hook me up to long term jobs.
Fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL17 January 2017
I love this company!The staff seems to really care whether or not you suceed in the job.They also make sure you enjoy the assignment they placed you on.
Pros
good pay
Productive Work Environment
Barista (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI17 January 2017
-A typical day at work for me would be sweeping and mopping floor before I open to serve customers.
-I've learned the importance of personalizing the experience with customers, making the customer feel comfortable and welcome
-my coworkers are very nice and will help with anything that I may need assistance with
-the management is really helpful and I always feel welcome to come and talk to them about anything that may concern me
-the job is not hard at all which is why I'm looking for something that will help me grow and learn
-seeing my coworkers so excited to see me because I make their day go by a little faster
Pros
lunch on mondays, office parties
good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CA17 January 2017
great company never have any problems. Always helpful with anything needed. Friendly environment. Helping disabled people become more active due to more comfortable wheelchair is amazing.
good
great agency
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA16 January 2017
great agency to work for. The Torrance Branch is close to my house and the staff is friendly and helpful. They really try and match the clients to the best employee.
Pros
close to home
Cons
temporary
positive work place
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL15 January 2017
it was a temp agency that help you to get a job and keep it for a long time .the works in there are very helpful to every one that come in there
Pros
less hours
Cons
30min breaks
Satisfied
Production (Former Employee) –  Kingsburg, CA11 January 2017
Staff did what they could to keep employed but not everyone in office had three same story. I woukd like to havr worked longer or have a better change to get hired full time
A great company to be employed.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL9 January 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a wonderful place to work. Everyone is always assisting and helpful. They are always concerned about you working conditions and work satisfaction. I enjoy working for Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
Concern for you as an employee
Cons
Sorry, can't find any cons working for Ultimate Staffing
Mostly Seasonal
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL6 January 2017
Depending on what they have available at the time is what you will be working as. Also, be aware of exactly what industry or position you really want to work. Otherwise, you will get scraps
Pros
You get hired on the spot
Cons
Mostly minimum wage, and not enough full-time positions
Awesome company
Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX5 January 2017
Great company to work for. I was placed at Southwest Airlines location. The culture there is next to none. The people are super friendly and they have a family atmosphere.
Cons
temp job
Great Process, Product and People
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 January 2017
A solid workday starts after great early morning workout to get the endorphins going. Start by meeting with coworkers on your team for your fixated goals for the week and month. Have and execute your plan for the day with positive energy moving forward to set your demos for your product.
Pros
positive culture and training daily
Cons
not enough time in the day sometimes
Good Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stanton, CA29 December 2016
I would recommend working with Ultimate. They are sincere and genuine about helping people realize their career goals
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL26 December 2016
alright place. not really a career. mostly temporary. you're just another call taker to them. pay was okay though. weekly pay.
n/a
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL23 December 2016
Decent training. Nice management and co-workers. Job can get stressful. Being able to maintain a positive attitude although the last call you had was harsh. always keep in mind your are dealing with people who rented a vehicle and are experiencing troubles resulting in an inconvenience
Pros
OT
Asst to Project Manager
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FL21 December 2016
Overseeing high end construction projects. Making sure contracts were accurate. Dealing with over 300 subcontractors. Obtaining city and county permits for the job site .Wearing many hats, including accounting when needed, helping the team with bids. Background checks for laborers on school projects.
Management was like like family, co-workers all blended well together.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the contractors. We held 10% retention until full inspection had been completed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like a family. Every Friday at 4:00 pm, we would gather and chit chat with the owner, all the project managers. It was always catered.
Pros
Fun Friday
Cons
Heavy workload and many deadlines
#'s #'s #'s… all of it is a game… No follow up
writing newspaper ads (Former Employee) –  back bathroom, california19 December 2016
they only post bs fake jobs and when you confront them they say oh well we work with all kinds of employers - I dont care about that - I want to work for the employer & job YOU POSTED…. not some factious bs company you might have a job with later on that pays poor just like the customer service you get here…

READ ALL THE REVIEWS - the ones that state this ARE TRUE… the ones that seem like sweet little flower statements are almost for sure PLANTED postings…

Do what you want but if you honestly looking to get you bills paid and feed your family - pass these clowns by and move on to a real agency that will help you...
Pros
the phone # for call back was a real #
Cons
not sure…. no one follows up… ahhhh… THATS THE REAL CON HERE - THEM….
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO16 December 2016
I had a very poor experience with this company! They slaved employees, worked expecting women hard and didn't have any consideration of others. Unfriendly workplace!
with experience paid low
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA14 December 2016
Management does not back you regardless the situation. Their was drama between the administrative assistant and the new administrative assistants. Even after complaining and the management agreeing that the behavior continues, does anything to resolve and take care of the situation creating an hostile enviroment
Pros
convienient location
Cons
no back up from management
employees
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ14 December 2016
I love this company the staff is wonderful very helpful and it was a plesent to meet everyone there. if I had to refer people I would definitely tell him to go there
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
not enough jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.