Ultimate Employee Reviews

Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO17 May 2017
Applied with this company went through the interview process they never called me for a position...at.louis location very unprofessional and I had to call them to see if my background came back.rep in hr set me up for a class in earth city to start on Mon to tell me that Friday that class was full would not recommend this place to no one.
Contract Work
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Novi, MI11 May 2017
Worked several assignments for this company. Enjoyed most of my positions....the only downside these positions did offer the longevity I was seeking.
professional, helpful staff
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CA11 May 2017
positive temp-job opportunities that can lead to permanent hire positions. I enjoy working for this company because the job leads always lead to gaining more experience as a professional and all the staff members are supportive every step of the way.
Good People
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC10 May 2017
I had a great experience working for this company! Also, they were sure to place me in an environment that presented opportunities for advancement and that were career focused.
Nothing Special
Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV8 May 2017
Just your typical Temp Agency, overcharging for your services and underpaying you for your efforts. But all the agencies are exactly the same so that's more of a fact than a critique.
Ultimate is Awesome.
Customer service, clerical, secretarial (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 850272 May 2017
They found my job at Safeway for me, as they are a staffing agency. Very nice company to work for. They do have a little bit of temporary work from time to time. But mostly it's temp to hire.
Friendly and helpful environment
Warehouse work (Current Employee) –  Fresno County, CA18 April 2017
Very helpful and understanding staff. Peers at work places are very respectful. Always have some kind of work available. Staff is in constant contact on job positions that fit to request.
Lack of jobs
Temporary Office Services Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA18 April 2017
not enough jobs for non college degree oriented individuals. But very helpful people, willing to work with you and very polite and courteous people but sends you on assignments that seem to only benefit them and not you
Pros
nice people
Cons
no longevity with assignments
Tough Place to work
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA17 April 2017
Long hours, little reward and a focus more on quantity and quotas than a quality of services. They do not focus on employee strengths and put them all in the same job expectations. All had to sell even if they didn't feel comfortable with it and all had to recruit. If you could not juggle both, you were not successful.
Cool
Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Jersey14 April 2017
A good place to work while I was in New Jersey but transferring to Georgia was not so pleasant because they couldn't accommodate me with the job. They lack a variety of jobs.
Network Development
Network Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CA13 April 2017
I registered with this agency. I was making calls to different specialty offices in different states. The company I was placed at was unprofessional..
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional supervisor at jobsite, no available assignments
good customer service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD12 April 2017
The customer service was awesome, they seemed eager to get me into a job that could potentially be long term verses a temporary job. I loved working for them.
Pros
worked with ne
Cons
it was a temporary job
Professional environment
Front Desk Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA7 April 2017
A typical day at work would consist of me greeting current associates as well as new associates. I learned how to communicate more to different people, utilizing some Spanish skills. The management was very helpful and encouraged me to learn new responsibilities. The workplace culture was relaxed and professional. The hardest part of the job was using my Spanish skills to communicate to the Spanish speaking associates. The most enjoyable part of the job was being a part of a professional and motivating team.
This is a good company to work for
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO6 April 2017
They pay more money than the company they are contracting you too. That is always a plus. They will make sure everything is working for you.I have worked a few places for them and always learn that they pay more than the permitted people
Pros
the pay is better that any temp you go throug
Cons
they make you wait 6 months to a year before being hired on.
Amazing company and corporate culture
Business Solutions Manager, Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL6 April 2017
I've had the opportunity to work with one of the most amazing teams in my career. Local management truly cares about the growth, development and work/life balance of their employees. The company offers flexible schedules, amazing benefits and an overall great atmosphere. 5 stars all around!
Pros
9/80 work schedule, benefits, management team!
Cons
Not really any. Great company.
Not worth it
SunRun (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA5 April 2017
They told me that it going to be an IT position but they only do werehouse positionSo i got suck in the job for a while until i found another one. The best thing is they find a job near you like 10 or 15 min away which is great.
Kept me working, but no replacement when needed
Kitter (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CA29 March 2017
Went full out to keep me working, but couldn't get me another job knowing I was going to get laid off, within a week of my final day.
With offices in the bay area somewhere should I feel had a job for me.
Pros
on site ultimate staff to resolve problems, ie: pay, time off, holidays
Cons
on site memvber knew of pending laid off, no back up to continue working
Flexible hours on job assignments
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA28 March 2017
It's fun and exciting to take on various assignments from a staffing agency like Ultimate staffing. I learned and acquired new skills from taking different job assignments.
people were great
Service Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OH28 March 2017
The people that I worked with were great. They were new to the area at the time and I do not know if they are still in Cincinnati or not. Good People!!
They will find you something quick!
Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO27 March 2017
I was only placed once before I moved out of the state but I was placed quickly and with a company that made me a permanent offer. The person that was assigned to me was a little delayed with all communication. It was easier to go through the client (company I worked for) than to call/email my direct contact.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.