Ultimate Employee Reviews

Order Picker
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 22, 2016
Like any other temporary agency, they're all about their clients. The assignments they sent me to were easy, but the work environment was difficult.
Pros
They don't pay $10/hr.
Cons
Some of their assignments aren't pigment friendly.
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant / Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 18, 2016
I enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing. They made sure I stayed working with assignments. My only compliant would be that after I was able to find a permanent position through them, once I decided to leave that position they would not allow me to return as an employee with the agency. In fact no one will tell me why the will not let me return. Other than that they kept me working and stayed in good contact when I wasn't working.
Pros
Good Pay, Consistint work, great staff, always helpful
Cons
Bad communication at times, no straight answers
Excellent company to work through
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 15, 2016
I love love love my agency. So happy i took the time to drive from North Providence, RI to meet with Ross from Ultimate in Boston,MA. He has helped me every step of the way with all my paper work and placing me at an excellent company whom i am proud for to work. After starting my assignment Ross still contact me to make sure everything is going smoothly and to ask me or assist me with everything to do with my payroll or direct deposit. They are truly the best agency ever!!!!

Blanca
Pros
everything
Cons
no cons
Fun and friendly
Global Help Desk, IT Support (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 13, 2016
My typical day at work is handling phone calls and provide excellent customer service. What I do is assisting computer user globally for a company who specialized in inventing heart valves. I learn and excel at people skills, interacting with colleagues, listen and problem solve. The hardest part of my job is handling calls with angry clients. What I like the best about my job is finding a fix for computer issues.
Pros
Gain experience, helping people, get good feed back, friends
Cons
Stress, frustration, service angry clients, overwhelme
Flexiable
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CAApril 13, 2016
Great recruiting company to work for as a temporary position.
Recruiters are great, they tend to your needs in the areas of pay, location and companies you wish to work for.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
temporary company
Great Staffing Agencey
Accounts receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2016
I am a new resident in Florida and have been affiliated with Ultimate Staffing for almost 2 years now. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the job market. Management is outstanding and precise. I find that whenever I call for employment or other questions management has never had a problem with getting back to me to provide the answers I need. Finding employment for me has always been great. I truly recommend Ultimate Staffing for anyone looking for work may it be long term or short term employment. They truly have
Pros
Finding the work that co-insides with your profession in a professional manner.
Cons
None at this time.
Great place with fun friendly people.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COApril 8, 2016
When i got hired for this company in my previous experience of translating and pricing invoices this company had four months worth of invoices that were behind and needed both translating and pricing. I finished and got up to date within a month.
Pros
Boss would make cook outs on site for workers as they got released to go home on Fridays
great place to work
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 6, 2016
I love working at Smilow Cancer Center, the people and patients were so nice to work for, I would go back in a heart beat if I could
Pros
everything
Cons
that it was a temp position
Ultimate Staffing lacking in Follow up
Office Assistant/Sales Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 1, 2016
They were great at first getting me placed. First at a very short assignment and one that was supposed to be temp to perm. But when the owners of the company decided to let go of the temps unexpectedly Ultimate Staffing dropped off the face of the Earth.
At first I would constantly call in for new assignments, often leaving a VM and send emails. emails and phone calls were never returned. I even applied for positions through Ultimate Staffing online on and off since 2013.
I recently signed up with them again and met with a recruiter in person. Just a few weeks ago they called me about an assignment I was interested in. They were supposed to follow up with me with more information. They did not. They once again dropped the ball. I reached out to them a few times. Left voicemails with the recruiter and the manager. Finally I gave up! If I ever find my myself again in the position of needing an agency I would not use Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
In the beginning very good at job placement
Cons
Recruiters and management do not return phone calls or emails.
Loved this job. Everyone was helpful and considerate.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 29, 2016
Just a wonderful environment. Even though I was here as a temporary they treated me as a part of the team. Have learned a lot about the construction industry.
Pros
Great group of people
learning experince
Warehouse Associate (Driver and Unloader) (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 14, 2016
pulling production orders at a fast and consistent pace. Operating equipment .Excellent co workers and a boss tht apprciate your work ethic
Pros
excellent manager and holiday bouns
Cons
commute
Okay
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 13, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a good company, they are good at getting back to you. But you have to be patient during the job search.
It is a contract work company, no more or less.
Researcher (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 12, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a contract work company, filling out temporary positions as needed. That is the long and short of it. They don't place you after your time is up and you have to chase down another assignment if you choose to continue being a contractor. I would advise against it, however, because there are no real benefits to being one.
Pros
Guaranteed work throughout the life of the contract
Cons
Don't really care how you are doing and when the job ends, that's it.
Very Productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 11, 2016
Very busy everyday that was worked. All co workers were very nice and easy to get along with. Supervisors were awesome to work for and very understandable.
Best Staffing Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 5, 2016
I have gone through a few staffing companies and Ultimate is by far the best. You can tell management really cares about finding a job that fits well for you individually. I was placed at a temporary job less than a week after filling out an application with Ultimate and after that job ended I was set up with another job in less than a week again. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone seeking a job through a staffing company.
flexible
Dispatch, Administration, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Circle Pines, MNMarch 3, 2016
Flexible and I was able to work mostly as many hours as I wanted as long as there was work to be done. The job was busy, and there was always something new to learn or something strange that would happen out of no where.
Pros
Fun
Cons
no health insurance
productive Company
National Admissions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2016
Productive and Motivating Environment
I learned a lot of different things concerning college Admissions and Financial Aid.
Management showed me exactly what I needed to be productive in this position
My coworkers are Lovely people
Company is supportive
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2016
I have been employed with Ultimate Staffing Services for 2 yrs and it's a nice temporary staffing agency. I don't have anything I would like to add
Pros
there aren't any pros
Cons
I don't know of any cons
A Temporary Position
Administration/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 9, 2016
I assisted the accounting department with the company's W -8 and W-9 taxes forms. I was able to verify, collect and organize them in a timely manner. I also assisted in filing invoices.
Pros
Learned about W-8 tax forms
Cons
only a temporary position
I was very happy with the job Ultimate Staffing found for me.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 4, 2016
I was placed in as an Accounting Clerk ! with Bankers Insurance and absolutely loved the job, the people and the management at Bankers. I would have loved to have been picked up as a permanent employee, but that wasn't what Bankers was looking for at the time. I did work with them for 6 months and enjoyed going to work every day. Because of my job skills, I was used in more areas than the original job description.
Pros
Ultimate Staffing and Bankers Insurance were great companies to work for
Cons
Didn't work into a permanent position.