Ultimate Employee Reviews

Great coworkers
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJune 2, 2016
I would pull files and enter account number in system and scan the folder and the lien information so they can be filed. I had great coworkers that worked hard and as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing that i was doing over the amount required for scanning protocol.
Sloppy and unrealistic
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJSeptember 21, 2016
Worthless and unprofessional not worth the investment sloppy and unrealistic I was committed to the work and pay but the atmosphere was to negative which resulted from a lack of ambition and progress
Pros
Pay
Cons
Overtime
It is a contract work company, no more or less.
Researcher (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 12, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a contract work company, filling out temporary positions as needed. That is the long and short of it. They don't place you after your time is up and you have to chase down another assignment if you choose to continue being a contractor. I would advise against it, however, because there are no real benefits to being one.
Pros
Guaranteed work throughout the life of the contract
Cons
Don't really care how you are doing and when the job ends, that's it.
Best Staffing Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 5, 2016
I have gone through a few staffing companies and Ultimate is by far the best. You can tell management really cares about finding a job that fits well for you individually. I was placed at a temporary job less than a week after filling out an application with Ultimate and after that job ended I was set up with another job in less than a week again. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone seeking a job through a staffing company.
Great Working Environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2016
Very organized company and employers cares for their employees. Called and advised of future opportunities for companies. Allowed to speak to your representative freely and willingly.
Productive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 31, 2016
Company is very professional and works well with its employees. Places employees in positions to enter into permanent working situations. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Professional environment
Administrative Associate III (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary agency that has help me developed my skill through assigning work that fits my credentials and skills.
Pros
Good company assgined to
Cons
Increase the salary
Great company
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 9, 2016
I enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing. Company overall very helpful in finding employment. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable and assist you by giving valid information.
Pros
Great company
Cons
N/a
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
Ultimate staffing
Paralegal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 2, 2016
They are a great firm. Found me work with 2 weeks. Things are doing well with me at my current position. Pay is not desirable but work environment is flexible.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough hours
An Active Temporary employment servece.
Data Entry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAAugust 30, 2016
A wonderful group of people dedicated to finding the right candidate for the right job. Great communication, personable, and a real joy to meet and work with.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Road Service Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 32746August 9, 2016
Its a great job, we answer calls in a fast pace handle many customers on a day to day basis we are provided 3 breaks a day. Lots of overtime availability
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLJune 4, 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
I was very happy with the job Ultimate Staffing found for me.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 4, 2016
I was placed in as an Accounting Clerk ! with Bankers Insurance and absolutely loved the job, the people and the management at Bankers. I would have loved to have been picked up as a permanent employee, but that wasn't what Bankers was looking for at the time. I did work with them for 6 months and enjoyed going to work every day. Because of my job skills, I was used in more areas than the original job description.
Pros
Ultimate Staffing and Bankers Insurance were great companies to work for
Cons
Didn't work into a permanent position.
AAA Enviroment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLFebruary 2, 2016
My opinion about my current place of work is that, its a great place to grow in the business. There are positive individuals who are willing to help you grow to. The best part of my job being able to help someone when they thought they didn't have any options or they were going to be stuck in a runt. The hardest part of my job is the backlash that I receive from customers due to the company policies they personally don't agree with.
Pros
My schedule
Cons
No PTO(payed time off)
Great Company to work for.
Executive Assistant/ Human Resource Administrative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 12, 2016
I love working for this company. They are so eager to help you and are so very thoughtful. I loved everything about Ultimate Staffing
people are used to it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 22, 2016
a temporary agency. you need a job you take what you get
they're not financial advisors or like honorable people, they are regular folks "temporary agency" help is help
Great Place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 30, 2016
They definitely care about their employees. And believe that everyone should excel in life. This agency helped me grow a lot more as far as business skills.
Flexiable
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara County, CAApril 13, 2016
Great recruiting company to work for as a temporary position.
Recruiters are great, they tend to your needs in the areas of pay, location and companies you wish to work for.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
temporary company
Effective placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandMay 2, 2016
Ultimate staffing does a great job matching individuals to companies based on skills and location. If I were in the market for another temp job I would surely utilize their services.