Ultimate Employee Reviews

Ultimate staffing
Paralegal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CT2 September 2016
They are a great firm. Found me work with 2 weeks. Things are doing well with me at my current position. Pay is not desirable but work environment is flexible.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not enough hours
Productive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX31 August 2016
Company is very professional and works well with its employees. Places employees in positions to enter into permanent working situations. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.
An Active Temporary employment servece.
Data Entry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA30 August 2016
A wonderful group of people dedicated to finding the right candidate for the right job. Great communication, personable, and a real joy to meet and work with.
Great Place to work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CA30 August 2016
They definitely care about their employees. And believe that everyone should excel in life. This agency helped me grow a lot more as far as business skills.
Very Demanding with no Reward
Roadside Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL25 August 2016
Job was very demanding and did not produce recognition, or ANY type of benefits, i.e. holidays off, no working perks, discounts, good management, employee satisfaction.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor managament, no holidays off, no balance of work and life
Fun place to work
Customer Service Road Service Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 327469 August 2016
Its a great job, we answer calls in a fast pace handle many customers on a day to day basis we are provided 3 breaks a day. Lots of overtime availability
Terrible...
Client (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL7 August 2016
They had me doing a run around promising all of this stuff and then just fell off the face of the earth. By far the WORST staffing company I've ever dealt with. They candy coat and lie. Worthless. Don't even waste your time on these scum bags.
Pros
Cons
Liars, broken promises, unorganized, terrible communication
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV31 July 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
Great representatives that lead you to great jobs
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA17 July 2016
I appreciate the determination of the representatives who work hard to place me at a job that I love. They make sure to place me at an assignment with the pay rate that I desire and at a place where the work environment is conducive for productivity.
Professional environment
Administrative Associate III (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD15 July 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary agency that has help me developed my skill through assigning work that fits my credentials and skills.
Pros
Good company assgined to
Cons
Increase the salary
Great work environment & management very involved
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MO13 July 2016
Typical day is assisting over 100 clients a day. I have learned customer service is very important. My management is very knowledgeable and versatile. I have amazing co workers that are motivated and team players. The hardest part of my job when I can't assist the clients with the resources that's provided. I enjoy my job because I assist hundreds of clients with important information. My work environment is great, co workers, management, and benefits.
Great Company to work for.
Executive Assistant/ Human Resource Administrative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA12 July 2016
I love working for this company. They are so eager to help you and are so very thoughtful. I loved everything about Ultimate Staffing
Great people to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CA11 July 2016
Ultimate staffing has been very good to me and kept me busy working after a job layoff. They go the extra mile to try and place their people in the best possible assignments that fit the mutual needs of both.
Pros
Great people
Great Company with a Pleasant Work Environment
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Alexandria VA4 July 2016
I consider myself a good oriented person, a team player, with a strong desire to succeed and work toward outstanding results. I take pride in working hard and enjoy new challenges and demands.

As my resume indicates, I have the ability to work with the public, and a wide range of office functions and customer service, such as being able to organize, prioritize, and carry out multiple duties at once. I have proved capabilities to quickly learn new procedures, while streamlining work processes to improve productivity in the work place.
Very Personable and Professional
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Various locations30 June 2016
Loved this place from the moment that I came in for my interview. The entire staff gave a family type environment. Once I was on boarded, I received assignments that fit my qualifications and that I felt eased me back into the work force after being out for a while. Before long I had developed a great relationship with clients with the help of Ultimate Staff and became a requested Ambassador. Love that they would walk or drive me to some assignments. Still in hopes that I can find a full time position but it has really been fun and educational doing the temp assignments. I'm grateful to Ultimate for being patient and working with me to make sure that each assignment was a perfect fit and not just a warm body in an assignment. Would and have recommended them to others.
Pros
Paid Weekly
OK but not the Best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA21 June 2016
Ultimate Staffing was my first experience with a staffing firm and while they were polite, helpful and placed me in a decent paying job; I am very soured toward the idea of staffing companies and temp jobs in general. I did not feel like they knew me on a personal level or allowed me to find my "sea legs". I would recommend this company to others but I would be firm in what it is exactly you want.
Pros
helpful and polite.
Cons
felt no connection with staff or position.
Unprofessional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  USA20 June 2016
The job title and description that I responded to did not reflect the actual position. This, I learned, when I was called for a phone interview. The recruiter actually yelled at me on the phone when I expressed doubts about interviewing. Ultimately, ( no pun intended), I feel like she bullied me into taking the assignment as I felt she would blacklist from further work in the future. I ended up quitting a few days later anyway and honestly could care less if she did blacklist because I would not work with them again. There are too many other agencies out there to mess with this one.
Cons
Misleading ad, unprofessional recruiter behavior, being bulied
Unprofessional
Emergency Roadservice Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL5 June 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half. I worked for Hertz Roadservice. The HR department is unprofessional and we're not able to make valid decisions because they had to get approval from AAA. They actually fired half of the HR department. Even when I requested days off far in advance they would not be approved. When my daughter was very ill it was still considered a occurrence even with a doctors note. They do not take care of their employees and will fire you or write you up quick. They have a high turn over rate because once people are hired they realize that it's not a good company to work for and quit. It's just a job. Nothing you should consider long term or a career in. Just a paycheck. And they are not up with current technology. Instead of having 1 program to perform your work. You have 7-8 different systems you have to manuever through on just 1 phone call.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessional, uncaring
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL4 June 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
Great coworkers
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MD2 June 2016
I would pull files and enter account number in system and scan the folder and the lien information so they can be filed. I had great coworkers that worked hard and as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing that i was doing over the amount required for scanning protocol.