Ultimate Employee Reviews

Great Staffing Agencey
Accounts receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL11 April 2016
I am a new resident in Florida and have been affiliated with Ultimate Staffing for almost 2 years now. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the job market. Management is outstanding and precise. I find that whenever I call for employment or other questions management has never had a problem with getting back to me to provide the answers I need. Finding employment for me has always been great. I truly recommend Ultimate Staffing for anyone looking for work may it be long term or short term employment. They truly have
Pros
Finding the work that co-insides with your profession in a professional manner.
Cons
None at this time.
Warning
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX9 December 2016
Beware when working as temp with this agency! They will try to sell you their positions at least 6 months assignment but reality is that you could only work for them from 2 days to 6 months if lucky. Beware of COSCO assignment!! Temps are in and out of that company!! The Land Operations Dept supervisor, she is a really nasty and treats temps like garbage
Ultimate Staffing lacking in Follow up
Office Assistant/Sales Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CT1 April 2016
They were great at first getting me placed. First at a very short assignment and one that was supposed to be temp to perm. But when the owners of the company decided to let go of the temps unexpectedly Ultimate Staffing dropped off the face of the Earth.
At first I would constantly call in for new assignments, often leaving a VM and send emails. emails and phone calls were never returned. I even applied for positions through Ultimate Staffing online on and off since 2013.
I recently signed up with them again and met with a recruiter in person. Just a few weeks ago they called me about an assignment I was interested in. They were supposed to follow up with me with more information. They did not. They once again dropped the ball. I reached out to them a few times. Left voicemails with the recruiter and the manager. Finally I gave up! If I ever find my myself again in the position of needing an agency I would not use Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
In the beginning very good at job placement
Cons
Recruiters and management do not return phone calls or emails.
Great representatives that lead you to great jobs
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA17 July 2016
I appreciate the determination of the representatives who work hard to place me at a job that I love. They make sure to place me at an assignment with the pay rate that I desire and at a place where the work environment is conducive for productivity.
Professional environment
Administrative Associate III (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD15 July 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary agency that has help me developed my skill through assigning work that fits my credentials and skills.
Pros
Good company assgined to
Cons
Increase the salary
Very Personable and Professional
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Various locations30 June 2016
Loved this place from the moment that I came in for my interview. The entire staff gave a family type environment. Once I was on boarded, I received assignments that fit my qualifications and that I felt eased me back into the work force after being out for a while. Before long I had developed a great relationship with clients with the help of Ultimate Staff and became a requested Ambassador. Love that they would walk or drive me to some assignments. Still in hopes that I can find a full time position but it has really been fun and educational doing the temp assignments. I'm grateful to Ultimate for being patient and working with me to make sure that each assignment was a perfect fit and not just a warm body in an assignment. Would and have recommended them to others.
Pros
Paid Weekly
The point and thought behind it is great
BSM (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CA28 November 2016
The person running the region is not so skillful in dealing with employees. Very intense in the beginning, expectations are unrealistic for the Recruiters and Sales, you should not mix the two, they are like oil and vinegar. Recruiters want to Recruit and Sales folks want to sale! Keep them separate!
Pros
Community commitment is great, pay is decent
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Temporary Staffing Agency
General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA30 November 2016
This is a very professional company that helps jobs seekers find jobs, and takes a percentage of the worker's wages in return. They are very professional. I have worked with Ultimate on many jobs over the past 10 years. I recommend them highly.
Pros
Very professional
Unprofessional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  USA20 June 2016
The job title and description that I responded to did not reflect the actual position. This, I learned, when I was called for a phone interview. The recruiter actually yelled at me on the phone when I expressed doubts about interviewing. Ultimately, ( no pun intended), I feel like she bullied me into taking the assignment as I felt she would blacklist from further work in the future. I ended up quitting a few days later anyway and honestly could care less if she did blacklist because I would not work with them again. There are too many other agencies out there to mess with this one.
Cons
Misleading ad, unprofessional recruiter behavior, being bulied
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV31 July 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
A great company to be employed.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL9 January 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a wonderful place to work. Everyone is always assisting and helpful. They are always concerned about you working conditions and work satisfaction. I enjoy working for Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
Concern for you as an employee
Cons
Sorry, can't find any cons working for Ultimate Staffing
Frustrating job with poor management
Roadside Assistance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL23 September 2016
Not a very fun job. The systems barely work. HR does not care about you/will ignore most of your requests/suggestions. Even the supervisors know how terrible everything is run. All decisions to make any changes seem to be made to maximize profits as opposed to improving the customer/employee experience.
Pros
40 Hour Work Week
Cons
Everything else
Mostly Seasonal
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL6 January 2017
Depending on what they have available at the time is what you will be working as. Also, be aware of exactly what industry or position you really want to work. Otherwise, you will get scraps
Pros
You get hired on the spot
Cons
Mostly minimum wage, and not enough full-time positions
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL4 June 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
Staffing agency that works jointly with other local offices
Executive Assistant at Gigamon (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA12 December 2016
Work experiences may vary, this is a staffing agency and I have had positive experiences with them. Keep in mind that locations may vary and so do experiences with agency and/or clients.
everyone was nice
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL28 November 2016
wish they would've had more work, but it's fine. I didn't like the clients. i tried to stick around but they didn't have much for me to do and i ended up moving out of state from the frustration of not being able to find a good stable job.
Fantastic Empolyment agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CA15 November 2016
They are a great employment agency to work for. They always had jobs line up for after my job assignment end. I would highly recommend this company to any one.
Great Company with a Pleasant Work Environment
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Alexandria VA4 July 2016
I consider myself a good oriented person, a team player, with a strong desire to succeed and work toward outstanding results. I take pride in working hard and enjoy new challenges and demands.

As my resume indicates, I have the ability to work with the public, and a wide range of office functions and customer service, such as being able to organize, prioritize, and carry out multiple duties at once. I have proved capabilities to quickly learn new procedures, while streamlining work processes to improve productivity in the work place.
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO16 December 2016
I had a very poor experience with this company! They slaved employees, worked expecting women hard and didn't have any consideration of others. Unfriendly workplace!
Satisfied
Production (Former Employee) –  Kingsburg, CA11 January 2017
Staff did what they could to keep employed but not everyone in office had three same story. I woukd like to havr worked longer or have a better change to get hired full time