Ultimate Employee Reviews

No Comment
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA6 September 2017
There is a lack of job opportunities etc. Whenever assignments come in they don't follow up as promised. They have a turnover in staff every two years.
it was an onsite position
On Premise Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD5 September 2017
Working in the call center for Comcast. It was a long day and evening and consistently refilling jobs. The call center was outbound.
Comcast was very demanding to the staff, but then their commissions would not always be correct.
benefits
Cons
call center
My time at Southwest Airlines with Ultimate Staffing
All New Rapid Reward Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NM3 September 2017
Days were relatively relaxed and easy going, no difficulty with informing the customers who called in about the new rewards system that was being implemented.

Management was super helpful in dealing with any difficulty that any of my peers had, or taking a call if it were necessary.

Culture was diverse, having many different types of people and age groups.

I wouldn't consider anything from this job to be difficult.

Being able to inform customers of the new rewards program with accuracy.
A great company to work for.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CT25 August 2017
We will start at 7am and end the day at 4pm. We will learn basic things and learn about safety. The workplace culture is very comfortable. The hardest part of the job is doing double work and being on top of somebody that doesn't know what he/she is doing. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting along with others and getting the job done...
Pros
great co workers, flexible hrs
They don't care about you
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA25 August 2017
They put you in positions where they want to put you not the ones you apply for. Manager at Brea office snobby and arrogant. I was treated like I was no one.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Jobs posted are no open and they place you where they want to
Not fair
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO21 August 2017
This company was not good at following up, no return phone calls. Pay was not great. Benefits were not great, no matching 401K plan, company did not offer.
Pros
Cons
No a friendly company
Staffing Company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA20 August 2017
The human resources dept is very knowledgeable and helpful. They provided me with a lot of information before starting my first job at Edwards Lifesciences.
I don't recommend this staffing agency.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  California16 August 2017
I've given a great deal of thought and consideration to posting a comment in order to share my experience working with Ultimate Staffing. First of all, the recruiter I was assigned was not a 'good match'. She did not seem to understand my sense of urgency to start working or start an initial assignment, as soon as possible. Initially, she did not follow up with me, as agreed in our previous conversations. Primarily, I called her weekly to inquire about the company's intention to extend my contract. She was not very personable or friendly and acted indifferent towards me. I didn't get the impression that she was commited to finding me work let alone invested in my success, as an ambassador with Ultimate Staffing. Last of all, she seemed very disinterested my overall knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as my education. Oh well...I'll keep moving forward with my own prospecting and networking.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention and I felt that I was underpaid because the company was stingy with its margin.
Great place
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX16 August 2017
Great place to work...needs more permanent work. I have been employed with this agency for a long time and they have always tried to find me work. I always try to call available.
Comfortable environment
AAA - Trademark Infringement (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL16 August 2017
Great place to work. I have only worked there a year, no issues and no cons. The management is efficient, understanding and reliable. There is nothing difficult about working for this company. They match your skills to your tasks.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Not enough hours, but not Utlimate's decision
Great Place to Work
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  California11 August 2017
Team is really friendly and welcoming, great, genuine people. Had a very positive experience. The role is very sales-heavy though, so make sure that you are ready for the expectations that come along with that.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Company encourages door-to-door sales cold-calling
Customer Service- Administrative
Dearborn Hyatt Hotel (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MI9 August 2017
Ultimate is a great company to work for if you are looking for something to pay the bills temporarily. They make you aware of your duties and your beginning and ending date, longevity was the only thing for me. If the employer does not want you permanently your back into the working world again looking for work.
Pros
Decent Salary
Cons
Longevity
Quick hiring process
Medical Device Tissue Processor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA9 August 2017
Daily routine work daily not much changes, I haven't met management team yet, workplace is a nice facility with many activities for employees. Most enjoyable part of the job is to finish all work orders.
Pros
Nice Facility
Cons
Not permanent status.
Relaxed Workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MD 210318 August 2017
A relaxed workplace with friendly staffing and managers. They find assignments for workers fairly quickly and that are related to your skill set. Would recommend.
nice company
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI7 August 2017
Really nice company nice people I enjoy working with them.
nice pay they adhere to your lifestyle changes always helpful and kind.Id recommend anyone to this company
Contract Position
Admissions Advisor, Sales (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, IL3 August 2017
This was a contract position with an online university. The pay was awesome, the job itself was very stressful, hard core sales position but the pay was great.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Sales
Great place
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV2 August 2017
Good starter company to work at they pay decent however are very slow with new assignments and good assignments. Would recommend for 1st time job seek
Cons
Pay every week
The Staff is extreamly friendly
Temp Assignment (Current Employee) –  California31 July 2017
The staff is friendly and easy to work with. The assignments that are available for high-end companies. They work well with your schedule and you are not penalized for taking personal days.
Pros
works well your schedule
Cons
little contact with advisor
good place to work very understanding
Medical Records Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MA28 July 2017
A pretty good place to work they stand behind their employees. fair pay for reasonable work and a pleasant work environment. also good with employee recommendations.
Pros
convenient locations
Cons
not a lot of placements
they will keep you a temp/contractor as long as possible
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA26 July 2017
you have to work 1000 hours leading up to a holiday to rate holiday pay for every holiday the recognize
they make zero effort to communicate with you on your assigment, status to permanent hire

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.