Ultimate Employee Reviews

positive work place
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL15 January 2017
it was a temp agency that help you to get a job and keep it for a long time .the works in there are very helpful to every one that come in there
Pros
less hours
Cons
30min breaks
Satisfied
Production (Former Employee) –  Kingsburg, CA11 January 2017
Staff did what they could to keep employed but not everyone in office had three same story. I woukd like to havr worked longer or have a better change to get hired full time
A great company to be employed.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL9 January 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a wonderful place to work. Everyone is always assisting and helpful. They are always concerned about you working conditions and work satisfaction. I enjoy working for Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
Concern for you as an employee
Cons
Sorry, can't find any cons working for Ultimate Staffing
Mostly Seasonal
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FL6 January 2017
Depending on what they have available at the time is what you will be working as. Also, be aware of exactly what industry or position you really want to work. Otherwise, you will get scraps
Pros
You get hired on the spot
Cons
Mostly minimum wage, and not enough full-time positions
Awesome company
Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX5 January 2017
Great company to work for. I was placed at Southwest Airlines location. The culture there is next to none. The people are super friendly and they have a family atmosphere.
Cons
temp job
Great Process, Product and People
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 January 2017
A solid workday starts after great early morning workout to get the endorphins going. Start by meeting with coworkers on your team for your fixated goals for the week and month. Have and execute your plan for the day with positive energy moving forward to set your demos for your product.
Pros
positive culture and training daily
Cons
not enough time in the day sometimes
Good Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stanton, CA29 December 2016
I would recommend working with Ultimate. They are sincere and genuine about helping people realize their career goals
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL26 December 2016
alright place. not really a career. mostly temporary. you're just another call taker to them. pay was okay though. weekly pay.
n/a
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL23 December 2016
Decent training. Nice management and co-workers. Job can get stressful. Being able to maintain a positive attitude although the last call you had was harsh. always keep in mind your are dealing with people who rented a vehicle and are experiencing troubles resulting in an inconvenience
Pros
OT
Asst to Project Manager
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FL21 December 2016
Overseeing high end construction projects. Making sure contracts were accurate. Dealing with over 300 subcontractors. Obtaining city and county permits for the job site .Wearing many hats, including accounting when needed, helping the team with bids. Background checks for laborers on school projects.
Management was like like family, co-workers all blended well together.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the contractors. We held 10% retention until full inspection had been completed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like a family. Every Friday at 4:00 pm, we would gather and chit chat with the owner, all the project managers. It was always catered.
Pros
Fun Friday
Cons
Heavy workload and many deadlines
#'s #'s #'s… all of it is a game… No follow up
writing newspaper ads (Former Employee) –  back bathroom, california19 December 2016
they only post bs fake jobs and when you confront them they say oh well we work with all kinds of employers - I dont care about that - I want to work for the employer & job YOU POSTED…. not some factious bs company you might have a job with later on that pays poor just like the customer service you get here…

READ ALL THE REVIEWS - the ones that state this ARE TRUE… the ones that seem like sweet little flower statements are almost for sure PLANTED postings…

Do what you want but if you honestly looking to get you bills paid and feed your family - pass these clowns by and move on to a real agency that will help you...
Pros
the phone # for call back was a real #
Cons
not sure…. no one follows up… ahhhh… THATS THE REAL CON HERE - THEM….
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO16 December 2016
I had a very poor experience with this company! They slaved employees, worked expecting women hard and didn't have any consideration of others. Unfriendly workplace!
with experience paid low
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA14 December 2016
Management does not back you regardless the situation. Their was drama between the administrative assistant and the new administrative assistants. Even after complaining and the management agreeing that the behavior continues, does anything to resolve and take care of the situation creating an hostile enviroment
Pros
convienient location
Cons
no back up from management
employees
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ14 December 2016
I love this company the staff is wonderful very helpful and it was a plesent to meet everyone there. if I had to refer people I would definitely tell him to go there
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
not enough jobs
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 December 2016
They found me a job instantly and it has great pay.
They let me know what to expect so there were no surprises. great place to work for.
Staffing agency that works jointly with other local offices
Executive Assistant at Gigamon (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA12 December 2016
Work experiences may vary, this is a staffing agency and I have had positive experiences with them. Keep in mind that locations may vary and so do experiences with agency and/or clients.
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA10 December 2016
Job placement was great and I enjoyed working hard with various new people and learning different skills and jobs. Management was always a pleasure to deal with.
Pros
Job Placement
Cons
Temporary
Warning
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX9 December 2016
Beware when working as temp with this agency! They will try to sell you their positions at least 6 months assignment but reality is that you could only work for them from 2 days to 6 months if lucky. Beware of COSCO assignment!! Temps are in and out of that company!! The Land Operations Dept supervisor, she is a really nasty and treats temps like garbage
Poor Follow up
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX6 December 2016
I was called by a recruiter to call her back, I called back and left her a message and returned her email that I had called her.
I called the next day for her, was told she was out. Another recruiter asked me to send my resume to her and she would return my call that day.....

I never heard back from either one of them.

Broken promises of calling back and follow up.
Pros
Cons
inexperienced recruiters
Temporary Staffing Agency
General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CA30 November 2016
This is a very professional company that helps jobs seekers find jobs, and takes a percentage of the worker's wages in return. They are very professional. I have worked with Ultimate on many jobs over the past 10 years. I recommend them highly.
Pros
Very professional