Ultimate Employee Reviews

An Excellent Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant, Temp Assignments (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA5 July 2017
I have enjoyed working with Ultimate Staffing Services in the past, and had some outstanding assignments with various Fresno Companies. That exposure to a plethora of companies allowed me to home my skillsets. Management at Ultimate were ethical and professional. Heartily recommend this company to both employers and job-seekers..
Pros
Company and management in Fresno, CA are ethical.
Cons
None - they seem to attract the best companies in Fresno for their staffing needs.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL 327465 July 2017
High volume inbound customer calls, access 10 systems to process calls, handle time 8 minutes per call. Handle various types of calls, tire blowouts, accidents, change reservations, exchange vehicles, auto theft , callers n distressed and fast paced environment.
Pros
Active listener
Cons
Provide quick and accurate assistance
Great Placement
Pharmacy Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZ5 July 2017
They have a great supporting cast of recruiters that will do their best to find you the best fitting job within your experience and expertise. A great place to start a job search.
A good place to start in Tampa area
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL1 July 2017
They were a good place to start just moving to the Tampa area. They seemed genuinely interested in finding work for me. Their staff was quick to solve issues and to make the experience with their company a pleasant one.
ultimate staffing aaa
Roadside Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL26 June 2017
The job was really easy how every management has no compassion for human life , while working there I was pregnant and fainted while working the overnight shift which required me to be hospitalized for several days which counted against my attendance even though i was able to provide a doctors note. which I was later wrote up for.
Amazing company
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL21 June 2017
Everything they say they stand for they actually practice. It is a very values based organization that focuses on organic growth and has achieved success by creating amazing customer and client quality interactions.
Temp agency
open (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX20 June 2017
Get calls for assignments and go to work places to perform different duties. Depending on the assignment. Management was always helpful. The workplace culture was professional and the hardest part of the job was between assignments waiting for work.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
temporary work assignments
Very pleasant staff and excellent at their jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL19 June 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a temp placement agency. I was looking for temporary jobs only. They were very helpful and I was placed at several nice places for employment. My reason for leaving was due to relocation.
Do not appreciate their workers
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL15 June 2017
Love the job and also love assisting people with their issues and problems as they pertain to roadside and the assistance I can contribute to make their lives easier.
They have no compensation packages, no paid time off, no sick time, no time and a half for holidays.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO12 June 2017
I liked the job but they hire you just to fire you. Low on pay. Pay lower than any agency. I found out I was. one of the most senior employee there and the lowest paid. The management does not micromanage, though. Absolutely no job security, if you miss a few days, you are gone no warning
Pros
I liked the call center
Cons
Everything else
Temp agency
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 June 2017
Temp Agency.. I don't have much to say about them it was so long ago. Actually that's how I got this job here at Fiserv. But I am so tired of not advancing.
Excellent for Flexibility and keeping skills sharp
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO7 June 2017
This company allowed me to work around my kids schedule and keep my skills sharp while job hunting. The staff was excellent at finding the right placements for me.
Productive and fun job
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NH7 June 2017
The management was great got to learn everything from beginning to end on the project I was working on. The hardest part of the job was getting everything out on time.
Pros
Got to learn a lot in a short period of time
Cons
not hired in a timely manner
Fast paced, customer service oriented
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL7 June 2017
Taking in bound phone calls for Lexus customers and dealers. Problem solving and completing the requests from callers. The hardest part of the job was getting promoted and being responsible for the 20 agents on the floor. It was also my favorite part. Every day was different and offered variety.
Pros
The pay was good.
Cons
Benefits were not good.
Temp Agency
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA6 June 2017
Does not care about the employee's well being and only cares about getting the employee hired so they get paid. Benefits are a joke and almost provide nothing, I sometimes wonder if it was even legal.. And job security is 0. It is temp to hire possibly depending on the job demand.

However I did make new friendships there and I did get into the world of being a data clerk. The knowledge I learned is very valuable and skills I can take with me moving forward.
Pros
free lunch on saturdays
Cons
Where do i begin...
Acquired New Skills
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CA6 June 2017
I took on a few job assignments from Ultimate Staffing, and I learned and acquired a lot of skills and experiences. I also learned about the companies that I worked for.
Pros
fun
Cons
temporary job
Untrustworthy Management
HR Assistant/Junior Recruiter, Direct TV Account (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO6 June 2017
This company was a good company until the decline in the mortgage business in 2008-2009. They way employees were treated upon layoffs was awful and very selfish.
New management is not very efficient in placement.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL6 June 2017
Overall great company. Been out of work for 2 months. The longest I have ever seemed employment with the staffing agency. Placement jobs were good for me, schedules always worked in my favor and the compensation was fair.
Positive, encouraging and sucessfull work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA2 June 2017
My recruiter is thorough, efficient and eager to assist in finding the perfect position for me. Great work environment and a team-oriented feeling. Have loved working with Ultimate!
Super fun!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ1 June 2017
Working for USI was awesome! There was never a dull moment between working different concerts and such. I had an awesome time working for this company.
Pros
Saw a lot of awesome concerts
Cons
Not reliable sorce of income

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.