Ultimate Employee Reviews

good company to work for.
electrician (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 30, 2015
good contract company to work for. long term contracts. fair wages.no paid time off or vacation time to be acumulated. no overtime. good management. coworker are ok.
Pros
good reliable pay, good office management
Cons
no paid time off or paid medical leave
Productive/Time Management
Human Resources/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 27, 2016
Sourced for potential sales candidates for Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana stores
Pre-screened candidates
Administered tests
Scheduled interviews between district managers and candidates
Informed job applicant by telephone or letter of acceptance or denial of employment
Sent welcome letters, hire paperwork, and travel arrangements (when necessary)
Great representatives that lead you to great jobs
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 17, 2016
I appreciate the determination of the representatives who work hard to place me at a job that I love. They make sure to place me at an assignment with the pay rate that I desire and at a place where the work environment is conducive for productivity.
Terrible...
Client (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 7, 2016
They had me doing a run around promising all of this stuff and then just fell off the face of the earth. By far the WORST staffing company I've ever dealt with. They candy coat and lie. Worthless. Don't even waste your time on these scum bags.
Pros
Cons
Liars, broken promises, unorganized, terrible communication
Great people to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 11, 2016
Ultimate staffing has been very good to me and kept me busy working after a job layoff. They go the extra mile to try and place their people in the best possible assignments that fit the mutual needs of both.
Pros
Great people
Great coworkers
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJune 2, 2016
I would pull files and enter account number in system and scan the folder and the lien information so they can be filed. I had great coworkers that worked hard and as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing that i was doing over the amount required for scanning protocol.
The culture and ethics of the company are outstanding.
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 5, 2015
The culture encourages me to approach each and every interaction with the intent of creating a positive experience. The work culture brings out the best in me and motivates me to give it my all. The company is open to learning about new and creative ways to encourage a work-life balance and strive to be an employer of choice.
Competitive compensation plans, flexible work schedules and highly visible and approachable executive team.
Great place with fun friendly people.
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lupton, COApril 8, 2016
When i got hired for this company in my previous experience of translating and pricing invoices this company had four months worth of invoices that were behind and needed both translating and pricing. I finished and got up to date within a month.
Pros
Boss would make cook outs on site for workers as they got released to go home on Fridays
Staffing company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 31, 2015
Great staff, they work with you to find best job they can offer. Mostly call centers and warehouse work and temporary positions but they work hard to find you a job!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Many temp positions
cometitive
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Must like sales as this is more of a sales position than recruiting. Pay is good, benefits are good. The metrics are high and unrealistic.
Professional environment
Administrative Associate III (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary agency that has help me developed my skill through assigning work that fits my credentials and skills.
Pros
Good company assgined to
Cons
Increase the salary
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
AAA Enviroment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLFebruary 2, 2016
My opinion about my current place of work is that, its a great place to grow in the business. There are positive individuals who are willing to help you grow to. The best part of my job being able to help someone when they thought they didn't have any options or they were going to be stuck in a runt. The hardest part of my job is the backlash that I receive from customers due to the company policies they personally don't agree with.
Pros
My schedule
Cons
No PTO(payed time off)
Fun place to work
Customer Service Road Service Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 32746August 9, 2016
Its a great job, we answer calls in a fast pace handle many customers on a day to day basis we are provided 3 breaks a day. Lots of overtime availability
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLJune 4, 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
Great Company to work for.
Executive Assistant/ Human Resource Administrative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 12, 2016
I love working for this company. They are so eager to help you and are so very thoughtful. I loved everything about Ultimate Staffing
productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Belleville, MIDecember 1, 2015
Fun work place with very supportive management and coworkers. There is room for growth with this company. the best part about working for this company is the consistence learning and training you receive from colleagues.
slave
Emergency Road Service Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLDecember 2, 2015
You will work all times of the day or night. No paid time off, no sick time. even with a doctor note it still counts against you. No benefits for the pregnant moms. If you like to be micro managed and watched like a 2 yr old this is the perfect place for you. good luck
Pros
paid weekly, a lot of OT
Cons
no pto, vgh, no paid vaca, no sick pay
Loved this job. Everyone was helpful and considerate.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDMarch 29, 2016
Just a wonderful environment. Even though I was here as a temporary they treated me as a part of the team. Have learned a lot about the construction industry.
Pros
Great group of people
Effective placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandMay 2, 2016
Ultimate staffing does a great job matching individuals to companies based on skills and location. If I were in the market for another temp job I would surely utilize their services.