Ultimate Employee Reviews

Productive and Easy paced work eviroment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD14 October 2017
They've created remarkable experiences for me. I have charged them for making my life better for with their service. I cherish their moments of gratitude.
Pros
Very Flexible
Just no
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL12 October 2017
You could have a heart attack in the office and if you leave your desk in a ambulance you will get an occurrence for "calling out." You have 150 hours you can take off but you wont get it approved and you don't get PTO. The only con in this job is the job is easy.
Pros
The Job is some what easy
Cons
Horrible management and wont work with you.
Helpful job seeker
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN10 October 2017
Great job seeker for temporary jobs and possible even getting hired on through temp. The agency works fast and accurately according to your wants and needs.
Calm workplace
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC7 October 2017
Ultimate was only temporary, but it wasn't so bad. They help provide you with different job assignments that pay well. I would recommend this company to someone who is either going to school or just needs something temporarily, until they find something permanently.
Most unprofessional company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC5 October 2017
Management is very slack and bad with handling any type of situation. Fired for almost anything. How about instead of hooking up with fellow coworkers you focus on the job at hand. Be more organized.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of management skills
A temp agency that never let you forget that you are just a temp.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC4 October 2017
There is nothing more to say. While my time with Ultimate did not leave me with a pleasant taste, it is not to say that it will be that way for everyone.
Great place to work!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CA4 October 2017
Values based Company
Wonderful Leadership
Internal Support systems are amazing!
Co-workers are amazing!
Great opportunities for anyone willing to work for it.
Fantastic Training Program
Promotion opportunities
Pros
Community Giving opportunities, Not your typical Staffing Firm, People matter here
Worst Company i ever worked for! A few of the manger were very disrespectful
Roadside Assistance Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL3 October 2017
When you began working for the company you will soon regret it. High turn overs, low pay, no benefits, no pto, so many of the office staff came and left.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Low pay, no work life balance!Managers were involve in inappropriate relationship with subordinates.No raises, i could go on and on
I Enjoy Working for Ultimate Staffing
Allied Trustee Services, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA28 September 2017
Althought I've only started working for them this year, I enjoy the variety of jobs that come my way. Ultimate is a temporary agency, but since i've been there they have consistently had me working and have to tried to place me with a temp-to-hire position. I would recommend them to anyone. Its a great company!!
Worked at Cover Oregon
Cover Oregon customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR28 September 2017
It was a fast paced position with overtime required when needed. Pay was OK but benefits were lacking. I left this temporary position for a full time position with the State of Oregon.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Hours and parking
Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Milford, NH27 September 2017
A day at work consisted of operating a machine that glues nickels on paper to mail out for donations for veterans. The hardest part of this job is to run your own machines by yourself with only one day of training.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No training and poor management
Various
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA26 September 2017
The company will send you whenever you feel comfortable working. So it's really up to you on what work you want to do. The assignment's are,for the most part, long term or at least 3 months long.
very friendly,honest
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MA25 September 2017
for a temp. service they help you out in everything aspect of the job,
that you are applying for.
they are in my opinion one of the best temp agency out in the work force.
Pros
finds you jobs quickly
Cons
that it' just a temp. job
High Stressed
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL21 September 2017
The teams seem to be better but the actual company is horrible. They want to pay you to be a CSR but to do the job of a Supervisor while the supervisors go hook up with the CSR's in the parking lot.
Good company to work for - temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CA15 September 2017
Good company to work for - Temp Agency. When I finished my last assignment they did not have anything to offer me. I contact them once a week to see if any jobs have come up.
Pros
Good Company
Professional atmosphere and excellent colleagues
Data Entry, Tokio Marine Claims Service (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA15 September 2017
I enjoy working at Ultimate because the assignments are stimulating, the client companies are very good, and the colleagues are outstanding. I look forward to continuing to work for Ultimate/Roth Staffing.
Pros
Great colleagues
could be good if you never did call center before
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL14 September 2017
I would like to be challenge and be proud of the people I work for. The paying is not bad, it just a lot to put with! and I found I spend a lot of time working just to make ends meet. They really not good with promoting from within.
I Loved my position
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA12 September 2017
Typical day at work was entering medical claims in the system for review and approval for medi-cal,medicare, and other insurance companies.Data entry input for all new claims entering the system.Also following up on nurse review claims for referral approvals and other services.Answered calls from doctors offices regarding status of claim, and maintain my daily limit for my claim processing.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Temporary position only
Horrible employee assistance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brea, CA12 September 2017
They take advantage of their commission and don't follow through on the temp to perm at the three month period as suggested. Even when you continue to work six more months temporarily with no benefits and them playing email tag with you giving you the run around only to then suddenly say the assignment ended that day after over nine months!!! Cons!!!!
Pros
Cons
Ripped off benefits and salary increase for continued contract payments
No Comment
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MA6 September 2017
There is a lack of job opportunities etc. Whenever assignments come in they don't follow up as promised. They have a turnover in staff every two years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.