Ultimate Employee Reviews

It is a contract work company, no more or less.
Researcher (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 12, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a contract work company, filling out temporary positions as needed. That is the long and short of it. They don't place you after your time is up and you have to chase down another assignment if you choose to continue being a contractor. I would advise against it, however, because there are no real benefits to being one.
Pros
Guaranteed work throughout the life of the contract
Cons
Don't really care how you are doing and when the job ends, that's it.
cometitive
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Must like sales as this is more of a sales position than recruiting. Pay is good, benefits are good. The metrics are high and unrealistic.
slave
Emergency Road Service Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLDecember 2, 2015
You will work all times of the day or night. No paid time off, no sick time. even with a doctor note it still counts against you. No benefits for the pregnant moms. If you like to be micro managed and watched like a 2 yr old this is the perfect place for you. good luck
Pros
paid weekly, a lot of OT
Cons
no pto, vgh, no paid vaca, no sick pay
Ultimate Staffing lacking in Follow up
Office Assistant/Sales Qualifier (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 1, 2016
They were great at first getting me placed. First at a very short assignment and one that was supposed to be temp to perm. But when the owners of the company decided to let go of the temps unexpectedly Ultimate Staffing dropped off the face of the Earth.
At first I would constantly call in for new assignments, often leaving a VM and send emails. emails and phone calls were never returned. I even applied for positions through Ultimate Staffing online on and off since 2013.
I recently signed up with them again and met with a recruiter in person. Just a few weeks ago they called me about an assignment I was interested in. They were supposed to follow up with me with more information. They did not. They once again dropped the ball. I reached out to them a few times. Left voicemails with the recruiter and the manager. Finally I gave up! If I ever find my myself again in the position of needing an agency I would not use Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
In the beginning very good at job placement
Cons
Recruiters and management do not return phone calls or emails.
Very Personable and Professional
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Various locationsJune 30, 2016
Loved this place from the moment that I came in for my interview. The entire staff gave a family type environment. Once I was on boarded, I received assignments that fit my qualifications and that I felt eased me back into the work force after being out for a while. Before long I had developed a great relationship with clients with the help of Ultimate Staff and became a requested Ambassador. Love that they would walk or drive me to some assignments. Still in hopes that I can find a full time position but it has really been fun and educational doing the temp assignments. I'm grateful to Ultimate for being patient and working with me to make sure that each assignment was a perfect fit and not just a warm body in an assignment. Would and have recommended them to others.
Pros
Paid Weekly
Unprofessional
Emergency Roadservice Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 5, 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half. I worked for Hertz Roadservice. The HR department is unprofessional and we're not able to make valid decisions because they had to get approval from AAA. They actually fired half of the HR department. Even when I requested days off far in advance they would not be approved. When my daughter was very ill it was still considered a occurrence even with a doctors note. They do not take care of their employees and will fire you or write you up quick. They have a high turn over rate because once people are hired they realize that it's not a good company to work for and quit. It's just a job. Nothing you should consider long term or a career in. Just a paycheck. And they are not up with current technology. Instead of having 1 program to perform your work. You have 7-8 different systems you have to manuever through on just 1 phone call.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessional, uncaring
Unprofessional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  USAJune 20, 2016
The job title and description that I responded to did not reflect the actual position. This, I learned, when I was called for a phone interview. The recruiter actually yelled at me on the phone when I expressed doubts about interviewing. Ultimately, ( no pun intended), I feel like she bullied me into taking the assignment as I felt she would blacklist from further work in the future. I ended up quitting a few days later anyway and honestly could care less if she did blacklist because I would not work with them again. There are too many other agencies out there to mess with this one.
Cons
Misleading ad, unprofessional recruiter behavior, being bulied
Very pleased with entire process!!!
HR (Current Employee) –  St Louis MOSeptember 27, 2015
Not only was I called promptly to come in and complete the necessary paperwork but I was placed in a few days in a position - I LOVE with great pay!! I am pleased with the services, the staff, the benefits and referral program, very thought out successful business.
Pros
Cons
Fast turn around, professional and respectful
Great Company with a Pleasant Work Environment
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Alexandria VAJuly 4, 2016
I consider myself a good oriented person, a team player, with a strong desire to succeed and work toward outstanding results. I take pride in working hard and enjoy new challenges and demands.

As my resume indicates, I have the ability to work with the public, and a wide range of office functions and customer service, such as being able to organize, prioritize, and carry out multiple duties at once. I have proved capabilities to quickly learn new procedures, while streamlining work processes to improve productivity in the work place.
Best Staffing Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMarch 5, 2016
I have gone through a few staffing companies and Ultimate is by far the best. You can tell management really cares about finding a job that fits well for you individually. I was placed at a temporary job less than a week after filling out an application with Ultimate and after that job ended I was set up with another job in less than a week again. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone seeking a job through a staffing company.
Great Staffing Agencey
Accounts receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2016
I am a new resident in Florida and have been affiliated with Ultimate Staffing for almost 2 years now. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable of the job market. Management is outstanding and precise. I find that whenever I call for employment or other questions management has never had a problem with getting back to me to provide the answers I need. Finding employment for me has always been great. I truly recommend Ultimate Staffing for anyone looking for work may it be long term or short term employment. They truly have
Pros
Finding the work that co-insides with your profession in a professional manner.
Cons
None at this time.
I was very happy with the job Ultimate Staffing found for me.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 4, 2016
I was placed in as an Accounting Clerk ! with Bankers Insurance and absolutely loved the job, the people and the management at Bankers. I would have loved to have been picked up as a permanent employee, but that wasn't what Bankers was looking for at the time. I did work with them for 6 months and enjoyed going to work every day. Because of my job skills, I was used in more areas than the original job description.
Pros
Ultimate Staffing and Bankers Insurance were great companies to work for
Cons
Didn't work into a permanent position.
Productive and fun
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 31, 2016
Never a dull moment. Everyday was a busy day. Learned how to program portable hearing aid charger using computer software. Learned how to run a functionality test on the chargers using volt meters, temperature gauge. Management kept to themselves but achieved and surpassed goals. Co-workers are all friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch. All employees were able to choose what lunch they from a phone app. Lunch was delivered daily and paid for by the company.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly people, a lot to learn, busy
Great work environment & management very involved
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 13, 2016
Typical day is assisting over 100 clients a day. I have learned customer service is very important. My management is very knowledgeable and versatile. I have amazing co workers that are motivated and team players. The hardest part of my job when I can't assist the clients with the resources that's provided. I enjoy my job because I assist hundreds of clients with important information. My work environment is great, co workers, management, and benefits.
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant / Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 18, 2016
I enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing. They made sure I stayed working with assignments. My only compliant would be that after I was able to find a permanent position through them, once I decided to leave that position they would not allow me to return as an employee with the agency. In fact no one will tell me why the will not let me return. Other than that they kept me working and stayed in good contact when I wasn't working.
Pros
Good Pay, Consistint work, great staff, always helpful
Cons
Bad communication at times, no straight answers
Fun and friendly
Global Help Desk, IT Support (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 13, 2016
My typical day at work is handling phone calls and provide excellent customer service. What I do is assisting computer user globally for a company who specialized in inventing heart valves. I learn and excel at people skills, interacting with colleagues, listen and problem solve. The hardest part of my job is handling calls with angry clients. What I like the best about my job is finding a fix for computer issues.
Pros
Gain experience, helping people, get good feed back, friends
Cons
Stress, frustration, service angry clients, overwhelme
good company to work for.
electrician (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 30, 2015
good contract company to work for. long term contracts. fair wages.no paid time off or vacation time to be acumulated. no overtime. good management. coworker are ok.
Pros
good reliable pay, good office management
Cons
no paid time off or paid medical leave
OK but not the Best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 21, 2016
Ultimate Staffing was my first experience with a staffing firm and while they were polite, helpful and placed me in a decent paying job; I am very soured toward the idea of staffing companies and temp jobs in general. I did not feel like they knew me on a personal level or allowed me to find my "sea legs". I would recommend this company to others but I would be firm in what it is exactly you want.
Pros
helpful and polite.
Cons
felt no connection with staff or position.
productive work place
IRC coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2015
any questions i have they are always answered on time and they make sure i understand and they make sure they give you feedback on how you are doing and things you should work
Pros
questions always being answered
Cons
no good benefits for temps
Excellent company to work through
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 15, 2016
I love love love my agency. So happy i took the time to drive from North Providence, RI to meet with Ross from Ultimate in Boston,MA. He has helped me every step of the way with all my paper work and placing me at an excellent company whom i am proud for to work. After starting my assignment Ross still contact me to make sure everything is going smoothly and to ask me or assist me with everything to do with my payroll or direct deposit. They are truly the best agency ever!!!!

Blanca
Pros
everything
Cons
no cons