Ultimate Employee Reviews

Broken Promises
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA31 January 2017
When applying for the company they were able to find something that met my needs. They then transferred me to another company, promised to hire me on after my 520 hours and never did. Not only that, I was continuously left in the blind about anything, no one followed up with me in regards to being hired on, I had to keep calling the temp agency to find out what was going on and they knew nothing. I then was blindsided later to find out that the assignment ended. They never planned on hiring me on full time. Waste of time. the pay is great that's it. If you would like to get used this is the place to go.
Pros
great pay
Cons
too many broken promises
Flexible work place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 January 2017
Ultimate staffing was a temp agency that worked hard to put individuals to work in fields that they were qualified for, once assignments ended they worked swiftly to assigned to a new work place. While working for Ultimate staffing I worked for a company dealing with customer service and data entry, we would reach out to potential customers to get information pertaining to shipping needs using such proctors as U.S. Postal Service, DHL, Federal Express and other shipping companies to ensure they have the best deals on prices for shipping their products.
Pros
flexible work schedules
Cons
low temp to permanent opportunities
productive/stressful/fun work place
Joiner/Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Uk8 February 2017
A typical day of a shop fitter is wake up organised your tools. have a team meeting. then get on with your work.
the management were very good they helped a lot with thing that needed doing and they needed to be involved.
the workplace was a bit of mixed emotions sometimes it could be all fun and everyone getting along and other times it could be shouting and arguments and a miserable day.
The hardest part was keeping your temper when things were not going as they should or other people on the site interrupting your job and space.
Pros
travelling a lot
Cons
very long hours
Productive Work Environment
Barista (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI17 January 2017
-A typical day at work for me would be sweeping and mopping floor before I open to serve customers.
-I've learned the importance of personalizing the experience with customers, making the customer feel comfortable and welcome
-my coworkers are very nice and will help with anything that I may need assistance with
-the management is really helpful and I always feel welcome to come and talk to them about anything that may concern me
-the job is not hard at all which is why I'm looking for something that will help me grow and learn
-seeing my coworkers so excited to see me because I make their day go by a little faster
Pros
lunch on mondays, office parties
#'s #'s #'s… all of it is a game… No follow up
writing newspaper ads (Former Employee) –  back bathroom, california19 December 2016
they only post bs fake jobs and when you confront them they say oh well we work with all kinds of employers - I dont care about that - I want to work for the employer & job YOU POSTED…. not some factious bs company you might have a job with later on that pays poor just like the customer service you get here…

READ ALL THE REVIEWS - the ones that state this ARE TRUE… the ones that seem like sweet little flower statements are almost for sure PLANTED postings…

Do what you want but if you honestly looking to get you bills paid and feed your family - pass these clowns by and move on to a real agency that will help you...
Pros
the phone # for call back was a real #
Cons
not sure…. no one follows up… ahhhh… THATS THE REAL CON HERE - THEM….
Asst to Project Manager
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FL21 December 2016
Overseeing high end construction projects. Making sure contracts were accurate. Dealing with over 300 subcontractors. Obtaining city and county permits for the job site .Wearing many hats, including accounting when needed, helping the team with bids. Background checks for laborers on school projects.
Management was like like family, co-workers all blended well together.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the contractors. We held 10% retention until full inspection had been completed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like a family. Every Friday at 4:00 pm, we would gather and chit chat with the owner, all the project managers. It was always catered.
Pros
Fun Friday
Cons
Heavy workload and many deadlines
Not Professtional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ24 January 2017
I never worked for Ultimate but couldn't submit a review without saying I did, however, I had an interview with them. I waited over an hour for my interview and then it was just a small talk/chat for 15 minutes about myself. Never received proper questions about my job skills. Then I was immediately referred to another position in their company and that she'll touch base with me about it as soon as she hears back from them about interviewing me. She called me the next day saying they want to hire me but wouldn't let me put my two weeks in at my job now. She said she'd call back and keep in touch, but it's been two weeks now and I've heard nothing from them about the first position I interviewed for nor the second position she referred me to. Very unorganized and unprofessional!
Fun place
HR Externship (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA30 January 2017
• Greet people and assist them to the application area
to complete application
• Enter completed applications into staff suite database, scan personal documents such as resumes, references letters, assessment scores
in staff suite
• File applications, W2’s, backgrounds
• Notify recruiter when applicants complete their applications
and ready for Interview
Pros
Greet people
Cons
Externship
Great Process, Product and People
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 January 2017
A solid workday starts after great early morning workout to get the endorphins going. Start by meeting with coworkers on your team for your fixated goals for the week and month. Have and execute your plan for the day with positive energy moving forward to set your demos for your product.
Pros
positive culture and training daily
Cons
not enough time in the day sometimes
with experience paid low
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA14 December 2016
Management does not back you regardless the situation. Their was drama between the administrative assistant and the new administrative assistants. Even after complaining and the management agreeing that the behavior continues, does anything to resolve and take care of the situation creating an hostile enviroment
Pros
convienient location
Cons
no back up from management
The point and thought behind it is great
BSM (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CA28 November 2016
The person running the region is not so skillful in dealing with employees. Very intense in the beginning, expectations are unrealistic for the Recruiters and Sales, you should not mix the two, they are like oil and vinegar. Recruiters want to Recruit and Sales folks want to sale! Keep them separate!
Pros
Community commitment is great, pay is decent
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Poor Follow up
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX6 December 2016
I was called by a recruiter to call her back, I called back and left her a message and returned her email that I had called her.
I called the next day for her, was told she was out. Another recruiter asked me to send my resume to her and she would return my call that day.....

I never heard back from either one of them.

Broken promises of calling back and follow up.
Pros
Cons
inexperienced recruiters
horrible p lace to work
Dispatch/Roadside Assistant Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL31 October 2016
I worked here for 5 months until they fired me. I brought in doctors notes which they said would be excused and they weren't. I have a toddler with medical needs. No room to grow unless you kiss the right butt. Managers are jerks and so are the people at ultimate. No raises no weekends off. You can get a different schedule every 3 months instead of the same one. The money you get paid doesn't make up for the bs you put up with.
Warning
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX9 December 2016
Beware when working as temp with this agency! They will try to sell you their positions at least 6 months assignment but reality is that you could only work for them from 2 days to 6 months if lucky. Beware of COSCO assignment!! Temps are in and out of that company!! The Land Operations Dept supervisor, she is a really nasty and treats temps like garbage
Worst staffing agency EVER!
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR27 January 2017
They had me on an "assignment".... well during the ice storm I was injured and broke my ribs and my lung collapsed and the "assignment" that they had for suddenly ended and so now I'm out of a job, and they promised that would get me something else but haven't even got a simple call. Wouldn't recommend this agency to my worst enemy.
A great company to be employed.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL9 January 2017
Ultimate Staffing is a wonderful place to work. Everyone is always assisting and helpful. They are always concerned about you working conditions and work satisfaction. I enjoy working for Ultimate Staffing.
Pros
Concern for you as an employee
Cons
Sorry, can't find any cons working for Ultimate Staffing
My Agency Rep was the very best!
Contractor, South Bay Locations (Former Employee) –  SoBay Locations -Torrance, Carson26 January 2017
Great Agency I signed on during the recession when jobs were very scarce. I worked in all capacities from General Office, Reception,Administrative. Out of all the agencies this one kept me busiest.
Pros
My agency rep believed in me
Cons
Jobs were scarce, I had to do a lot of reception work
Excellent company
Model Home Hostess - Maronda Homes - (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FL23 September 2016
Excellent staffing company to be working for. They put me in a multiple location hosting job all within easy commute. I work on the agents days off, so I work alone. I open up the model house, turn on lights, check conditions, lock up house at end of day. During day I make up brochures which I give out to potential buyers, advise them of features of the home, and the community, encourage them to fill out a registration form and give the information to the agent in charge.
Pros
Local, fun, meeting people, self managed, real estate industry
Cons
temp job coming to an end
n/a
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL23 December 2016
Decent training. Nice management and co-workers. Job can get stressful. Being able to maintain a positive attitude although the last call you had was harsh. always keep in mind your are dealing with people who rented a vehicle and are experiencing troubles resulting in an inconvenience
Pros
OT
Frustrating job with poor management
Roadside Assistance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL23 September 2016
Not a very fun job. The systems barely work. HR does not care about you/will ignore most of your requests/suggestions. Even the supervisors know how terrible everything is run. All decisions to make any changes seem to be made to maximize profits as opposed to improving the customer/employee experience.
Pros
40 Hour Work Week
Cons
Everything else