Ultimate Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Customer Service Road Service Call center agent (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL 32746August 9, 2016
Its a great job, we answer calls in a fast pace handle many customers on a day to day basis we are provided 3 breaks a day. Lots of overtime availability
Terrible...
Client (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 7, 2016
They had me doing a run around promising all of this stuff and then just fell off the face of the earth. By far the WORST staffing company I've ever dealt with. They candy coat and lie. Worthless. Don't even waste your time on these scum bags.
Pros
Cons
Liars, broken promises, unorganized, terrible communication
Minimum Everything
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2016
This is a good job if you need a job to get by. No benefits or decent pay until 6 months AFTER hiring on permanently.
Many supervisor, none advise to do job same way. Creates confusion.
Great representatives that lead you to great jobs
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJuly 17, 2016
I appreciate the determination of the representatives who work hard to place me at a job that I love. They make sure to place me at an assignment with the pay rate that I desire and at a place where the work environment is conducive for productivity.
Professional environment
Administrative Associate III (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary agency that has help me developed my skill through assigning work that fits my credentials and skills.
Pros
Good company assgined to
Cons
Increase the salary
Great work environment & management very involved
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 13, 2016
Typical day is assisting over 100 clients a day. I have learned customer service is very important. My management is very knowledgeable and versatile. I have amazing co workers that are motivated and team players. The hardest part of my job when I can't assist the clients with the resources that's provided. I enjoy my job because I assist hundreds of clients with important information. My work environment is great, co workers, management, and benefits.
Great Company to work for.
Executive Assistant/ Human Resource Administrative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 12, 2016
I love working for this company. They are so eager to help you and are so very thoughtful. I loved everything about Ultimate Staffing
Great people to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 11, 2016
Ultimate staffing has been very good to me and kept me busy working after a job layoff. They go the extra mile to try and place their people in the best possible assignments that fit the mutual needs of both.
Pros
Great people
Great Company with a Pleasant Work Environment
Member Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Alexandria VAJuly 4, 2016
I consider myself a good oriented person, a team player, with a strong desire to succeed and work toward outstanding results. I take pride in working hard and enjoy new challenges and demands.

As my resume indicates, I have the ability to work with the public, and a wide range of office functions and customer service, such as being able to organize, prioritize, and carry out multiple duties at once. I have proved capabilities to quickly learn new procedures, while streamlining work processes to improve productivity in the work place.
Very Personable and Professional
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Various locationsJune 30, 2016
Loved this place from the moment that I came in for my interview. The entire staff gave a family type environment. Once I was on boarded, I received assignments that fit my qualifications and that I felt eased me back into the work force after being out for a while. Before long I had developed a great relationship with clients with the help of Ultimate Staff and became a requested Ambassador. Love that they would walk or drive me to some assignments. Still in hopes that I can find a full time position but it has really been fun and educational doing the temp assignments. I'm grateful to Ultimate for being patient and working with me to make sure that each assignment was a perfect fit and not just a warm body in an assignment. Would and have recommended them to others.
Pros
Paid Weekly
OK but not the Best
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 21, 2016
Ultimate Staffing was my first experience with a staffing firm and while they were polite, helpful and placed me in a decent paying job; I am very soured toward the idea of staffing companies and temp jobs in general. I did not feel like they knew me on a personal level or allowed me to find my "sea legs". I would recommend this company to others but I would be firm in what it is exactly you want.
Pros
helpful and polite.
Cons
felt no connection with staff or position.
Unprofessional
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  USAJune 20, 2016
The job title and description that I responded to did not reflect the actual position. This, I learned, when I was called for a phone interview. The recruiter actually yelled at me on the phone when I expressed doubts about interviewing. Ultimately, ( no pun intended), I feel like she bullied me into taking the assignment as I felt she would blacklist from further work in the future. I ended up quitting a few days later anyway and honestly could care less if she did blacklist because I would not work with them again. There are too many other agencies out there to mess with this one.
Cons
Misleading ad, unprofessional recruiter behavior, being bulied
Unprofessional
Emergency Roadservice Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 5, 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half. I worked for Hertz Roadservice. The HR department is unprofessional and we're not able to make valid decisions because they had to get approval from AAA. They actually fired half of the HR department. Even when I requested days off far in advance they would not be approved. When my daughter was very ill it was still considered a occurrence even with a doctors note. They do not take care of their employees and will fire you or write you up quick. They have a high turn over rate because once people are hired they realize that it's not a good company to work for and quit. It's just a job. Nothing you should consider long term or a career in. Just a paycheck. And they are not up with current technology. Instead of having 1 program to perform your work. You have 7-8 different systems you have to manuever through on just 1 phone call.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessional, uncaring
great company to work for
SUPERVISOR JESSICA (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FLJune 4, 2016
great company to work and grow in. great benefits for you and family. big on continuing education. love working with ultimate staffing. only thing was the flexibility in schedules were not so great
Great coworkers
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDJune 2, 2016
I would pull files and enter account number in system and scan the folder and the lien information so they can be filed. I had great coworkers that worked hard and as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing that i was doing over the amount required for scanning protocol.
Productive and fun
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 31, 2016
Never a dull moment. Everyday was a busy day. Learned how to program portable hearing aid charger using computer software. Learned how to run a functionality test on the chargers using volt meters, temperature gauge. Management kept to themselves but achieved and surpassed goals. Co-workers are all friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch. All employees were able to choose what lunch they from a phone app. Lunch was delivered daily and paid for by the company.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly people, a lot to learn, busy
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 26, 2016
Ultimate Staffing is a very good temporary agency I loved every experience of the assignments I was sent on.
I would recommend Ultimate staffing to anyone
Somewhat productive
Clerical Admin (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAMay 23, 2016
Unable to find Long term work assignments.
and continue to seek employment on my own as well
as looking into assistance from other agencies.
Staffing
Inventory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, COMay 17, 2016
Paid every week is a plus and hours are set and doesn't change, but the benefits are the close to none. But overall a nice company to work but waiting to get hire to work as an employee
Effective placement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandMay 2, 2016
Ultimate staffing does a great job matching individuals to companies based on skills and location. If I were in the market for another temp job I would surely utilize their services.