Ultimate Employee Reviews

horrible p lace to work
Dispatch/Roadside Assistant Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL31 October 2016
I worked here for 5 months until they fired me. I brought in doctors notes which they said would be excused and they weren't. I have a toddler with medical needs. No room to grow unless you kiss the right butt. Managers are jerks and so are the people at ultimate. No raises no weekends off. You can get a different schedule every 3 months instead of the same one. The money you get paid doesn't make up for the bs you put up with.
Great work environment & management very involved
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MO13 July 2016
Typical day is assisting over 100 clients a day. I have learned customer service is very important. My management is very knowledgeable and versatile. I have amazing co workers that are motivated and team players. The hardest part of my job when I can't assist the clients with the resources that's provided. I enjoy my job because I assist hundreds of clients with important information. My work environment is great, co workers, management, and benefits.
Asst to Project Manager
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FL21 December 2016
Overseeing high end construction projects. Making sure contracts were accurate. Dealing with over 300 subcontractors. Obtaining city and county permits for the job site .Wearing many hats, including accounting when needed, helping the team with bids. Background checks for laborers on school projects.
Management was like like family, co-workers all blended well together.
Hardest part of the job was dealing with the contractors. We held 10% retention until full inspection had been completed.
The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling like a family. Every Friday at 4:00 pm, we would gather and chit chat with the owner, all the project managers. It was always catered.
Pros
Fun Friday
Cons
Heavy workload and many deadlines
Productive Work Environment
Barista (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI17 January 2017
-A typical day at work for me would be sweeping and mopping floor before I open to serve customers.
-I've learned the importance of personalizing the experience with customers, making the customer feel comfortable and welcome
-my coworkers are very nice and will help with anything that I may need assistance with
-the management is really helpful and I always feel welcome to come and talk to them about anything that may concern me
-the job is not hard at all which is why I'm looking for something that will help me grow and learn
-seeing my coworkers so excited to see me because I make their day go by a little faster
Pros
lunch on mondays, office parties
Great Process, Product and People
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 January 2017
A solid workday starts after great early morning workout to get the endorphins going. Start by meeting with coworkers on your team for your fixated goals for the week and month. Have and execute your plan for the day with positive energy moving forward to set your demos for your product.
Pros
positive culture and training daily
Cons
not enough time in the day sometimes
Very Demanding with no Reward
Roadside Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL25 August 2016
Job was very demanding and did not produce recognition, or ANY type of benefits, i.e. holidays off, no working perks, discounts, good management, employee satisfaction.
Pros
good pay
Cons
poor managament, no holidays off, no balance of work and life
with experience paid low
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA14 December 2016
Management does not back you regardless the situation. Their was drama between the administrative assistant and the new administrative assistants. Even after complaining and the management agreeing that the behavior continues, does anything to resolve and take care of the situation creating an hostile enviroment
Pros
convienient location
Cons
no back up from management
Unprofessional
Emergency Roadservice Agent (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL5 June 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half. I worked for Hertz Roadservice. The HR department is unprofessional and we're not able to make valid decisions because they had to get approval from AAA. They actually fired half of the HR department. Even when I requested days off far in advance they would not be approved. When my daughter was very ill it was still considered a occurrence even with a doctors note. They do not take care of their employees and will fire you or write you up quick. They have a high turn over rate because once people are hired they realize that it's not a good company to work for and quit. It's just a job. Nothing you should consider long term or a career in. Just a paycheck. And they are not up with current technology. Instead of having 1 program to perform your work. You have 7-8 different systems you have to manuever through on just 1 phone call.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessional, uncaring
#'s #'s #'s… all of it is a game… No follow up
writing newspaper ads (Former Employee) –  back bathroom, california19 December 2016
they only post bs fake jobs and when you confront them they say oh well we work with all kinds of employers - I dont care about that - I want to work for the employer & job YOU POSTED…. not some factious bs company you might have a job with later on that pays poor just like the customer service you get here…

READ ALL THE REVIEWS - the ones that state this ARE TRUE… the ones that seem like sweet little flower statements are almost for sure PLANTED postings…

Do what you want but if you honestly looking to get you bills paid and feed your family - pass these clowns by and move on to a real agency that will help you...
Pros
the phone # for call back was a real #
Cons
not sure…. no one follows up… ahhhh… THATS THE REAL CON HERE - THEM….
n/a
Assisting customers (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL23 December 2016
Decent training. Nice management and co-workers. Job can get stressful. Being able to maintain a positive attitude although the last call you had was harsh. always keep in mind your are dealing with people who rented a vehicle and are experiencing troubles resulting in an inconvenience
Pros
OT
Fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CA10 December 2016
Job placement was great and I enjoyed working hard with various new people and learning different skills and jobs. Management was always a pleasure to deal with.
Pros
Job Placement
Cons
Temporary
Just your average temporary employment service company. They kept me very busy with many jobs.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV24 October 2016
Very good management. More than 100 Temp workers with this Temp service company. Jobs very enjoyable and people very skilled and positive.
Pros
lots of jobs available. They keep you busy.
Cons
No Cons!
employees
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ14 December 2016
I love this company the staff is wonderful very helpful and it was a plesent to meet everyone there. if I had to refer people I would definitely tell him to go there
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
not enough jobs
Good Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Stanton, CA29 December 2016
I would recommend working with Ultimate. They are sincere and genuine about helping people realize their career goals
customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL26 December 2016
alright place. not really a career. mostly temporary. you're just another call taker to them. pay was okay though. weekly pay.
Awesome company
Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX5 January 2017
Great company to work for. I was placed at Southwest Airlines location. The culture there is next to none. The people are super friendly and they have a family atmosphere.
Cons
temp job
Poor Follow up
Temporary (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX6 December 2016
I was called by a recruiter to call her back, I called back and left her a message and returned her email that I had called her.
I called the next day for her, was told she was out. Another recruiter asked me to send my resume to her and she would return my call that day.....

I never heard back from either one of them.

Broken promises of calling back and follow up.
Pros
Cons
inexperienced recruiters
productive workplace
Roadside Assistance (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL11 November 2016
gives you the schedule you want. fast pace environment . co workers are polite and nice. management is great. learned a lot about vehicle working here/
Productive and fun
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA31 May 2016
Never a dull moment. Everyday was a busy day. Learned how to program portable hearing aid charger using computer software. Learned how to run a functionality test on the chargers using volt meters, temperature gauge. Management kept to themselves but achieved and surpassed goals. Co-workers are all friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job was lunch. All employees were able to choose what lunch they from a phone app. Lunch was delivered daily and paid for by the company.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly people, a lot to learn, busy
Excellent company
Model Home Hostess - Maronda Homes - (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FL23 September 2016
Excellent staffing company to be working for. They put me in a multiple location hosting job all within easy commute. I work on the agents days off, so I work alone. I open up the model house, turn on lights, check conditions, lock up house at end of day. During day I make up brochures which I give out to potential buyers, advise them of features of the home, and the community, encourage them to fill out a registration form and give the information to the agent in charge.
Pros
Local, fun, meeting people, self managed, real estate industry
Cons
temp job coming to an end