Ultimate Employee Reviews

Not fair
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO21 August 2017
This company was not good at following up, no return phone calls. Pay was not great. Benefits were not great, no matching 401K plan, company did not offer.
Pros
Cons
No a friendly company
Staffing Company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA20 August 2017
The human resources dept is very knowledgeable and helpful. They provided me with a lot of information before starting my first job at Edwards Lifesciences.
I don't recommend this staffing agency.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  California16 August 2017
I've given a great deal of thought and consideration to posting a comment in order to share my experience working with Ultimate Staffing. First of all, the recruiter I was assigned was not a 'good match'. She did not seem to understand my sense of urgency to start working or start an initial assignment, as soon as possible. Initially, she did not follow up with me, as agreed in our previous conversations. Primarily, I called her weekly to inquire about the company's intention to extend my contract. She was not very personable or friendly and acted indifferent towards me. I didn't get the impression that she was commited to finding me work let alone invested in my success, as an ambassador with Ultimate Staffing. Last of all, she seemed very disinterested my overall knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as my education. Oh well...I'll keep moving forward with my own prospecting and networking.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention and I felt that I was underpaid because the company was stingy with its margin.
Great place
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX16 August 2017
Great place to work...needs more permanent work. I have been employed with this agency for a long time and they have always tried to find me work. I always try to call available.
Comfortable environment
AAA - Trademark Infringement (Former Employee) –  Heathrow, FL16 August 2017
Great place to work. I have only worked there a year, no issues and no cons. The management is efficient, understanding and reliable. There is nothing difficult about working for this company. They match your skills to your tasks.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Not enough hours, but not Utlimate's decision
Great Place to Work
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  California11 August 2017
Team is really friendly and welcoming, great, genuine people. Had a very positive experience. The role is very sales-heavy though, so make sure that you are ready for the expectations that come along with that.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Company encourages door-to-door sales cold-calling
Customer Service- Administrative
Dearborn Hyatt Hotel (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MI9 August 2017
Ultimate is a great company to work for if you are looking for something to pay the bills temporarily. They make you aware of your duties and your beginning and ending date, longevity was the only thing for me. If the employer does not want you permanently your back into the working world again looking for work.
Pros
Decent Salary
Cons
Longevity
Quick hiring process
Medical Device Tissue Processor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA9 August 2017
Daily routine work daily not much changes, I haven't met management team yet, workplace is a nice facility with many activities for employees. Most enjoyable part of the job is to finish all work orders.
Pros
Nice Facility
Cons
Not permanent status.
Relaxed Workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MD 210318 August 2017
A relaxed workplace with friendly staffing and managers. They find assignments for workers fairly quickly and that are related to your skill set. Would recommend.
nice company
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MI7 August 2017
Really nice company nice people I enjoy working with them.
nice pay they adhere to your lifestyle changes always helpful and kind.Id recommend anyone to this company
Contract Position
Admissions Advisor, Sales (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, IL3 August 2017
This was a contract position with an online university. The pay was awesome, the job itself was very stressful, hard core sales position but the pay was great.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Sales
Great place
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV2 August 2017
Good starter company to work at they pay decent however are very slow with new assignments and good assignments. Would recommend for 1st time job seek
Cons
Pay every week
The Staff is extreamly friendly
Temp Assignment (Current Employee) –  California31 July 2017
The staff is friendly and easy to work with. The assignments that are available for high-end companies. They work well with your schedule and you are not penalized for taking personal days.
Pros
works well your schedule
Cons
little contact with advisor
good place to work very understanding
Medical Records Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MA28 July 2017
A pretty good place to work they stand behind their employees. fair pay for reasonable work and a pleasant work environment. also good with employee recommendations.
Pros
convenient locations
Cons
not a lot of placements
they will keep you a temp/contractor as long as possible
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA26 July 2017
you have to work 1000 hours leading up to a holiday to rate holiday pay for every holiday the recognize
they make zero effort to communicate with you on your assigment, status to permanent hire
Love working with this company
Puller (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV25 July 2017
Fast paced company loved it
Learned to be helpful, understanding.
Management wonderful. Very helpful staff there
is the best
Wonderful diversity of ethnic persons love it
Working with enjoyable employees
Productive and fast paced
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA22 July 2017
I really do enjoyed working for the companies they have helped me get. This is a very good staffing agency and they are always working to help those looking for work throughout the valley.
Pros
Everyone is very friendly and eager to help.
Cons
Things were too fast paced and management directions were too inconsistent.
Ultimate Staffing is a great place to work for
Human Resources Generalist / Payroll (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV19 July 2017
Ultimate staffing is a great place to work for, the recruiters are kind and stress to find a perfect fit for you. I would recommend Ultimate Staffing to anyone looking for a position or to anyone looking to fill a position.
Productive and fun working place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FL12 July 2017
Environment pleasant and fast paced. People friendly and supervisors are nice. It was a temporary position but I thoroughly enjoyed working there. The hours were great.
Pros
overtime available, paid weekly
Cons
Amazing place for team work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 770569 July 2017
My review on Ultimate is a wonderful place to find perfect jobs for people. The people that work for Ultimate are very nice and welcoming. The managers are very informational and helpful. The job had perfect hours to work around and the enviorment was clean and organised
Pros
Very generous managers
Cons
No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval