Ultimate Employee Reviews

Staffing Co
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  TX16 December 2017
This is a contract to hire that seems to be a perfect fit for me. However, this is a temp agency so you do need to be patient enough to allow them to find what you actually want.
Pros
Kind and helpful ppl to work with.
Cons
Pay
Ultimate
Recruiting and Sales (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA6 December 2017
I would not recommend working at this staffing firm, fake people and overall it pained me to have to lie to so many good people about finding them actually work. temp office and full cycle staffing
Ultimate Staffing Inc. Review
I.T. Specialist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX5 December 2017
Good staffing agency to work for in the Houston area. They provide competitive, good wage, temp to hire positions with big and small good professional companies.
hard-work, fast pace
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  26 W Service Rd, New York29 November 2017
An environment where breaks weren't common due to the pace of the job and hours. Also, an environment where math was required as a cashier therefore, fast-pace was very required.
No complaints
TEMP Assignment - Administrative Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 November 2017
At ultimate staffing there is a large group of individuals that are willing to work with you to get you into a great company. I have no complaints whatsoever and have had nothing but great opportunity offered to me.
Staffing Agency
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CT22 November 2017
Good staffing agency, helps get you into a position right away!
They will assist in matching you with the right employer and position as best as possible in order to best meet your needs.
Pros
Start work within a week
Cons
Not much feedback
Insurance Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL17 November 2017
Great staffing company to work for. They find you a job very quick with great pay. downsize is no benefits unless the company you are working for hires you in full time.
Sacramento office is great to work with!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CA16 November 2017
I've been with other temp agencies before in other cities, and by far the Sacramento office is the most professional and at the same time very caring. That's hard to find! At the same time, it's a relationship and partnership, so it needs to go both ways. If you stay professional, are reliable and accountable and have a great attitude the easier it will be to work together.
Pros
Kind and caring Reps
Opinion
Assist the Fixed Assets Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV6 November 2017
Temp agency. Found me great employment opportunity. Recommend to use if looking for temp work to possible full time jobs that may result from the experience.
Absolute Liars
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ5 November 2017
Smooth Operators with well placed narratives especially whilst scrambling/dancing around the truths of assignment termination.
TERRIBLE "benefits" for a contractor.
Pros
Make you feel "important"
Cons
Terrible benefits and straight-out lies of "assignment discontinued".
Working for them was pleasant.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD3 November 2017
I applied for a position with the agency from Oct. 2011 until April 2012 when I was hired permanently. The experience taught me alot about the pharmacy dept. and I liked working there alot.
Pros
The Monday-Friday schedule was very good.
can be stressful at times.
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  La Palma, CA2 November 2017
working under the staffing agency I learned that they don't really look out for their employee. Once the truth was revealed then they wanted to be of service again, and I didn't feel that that type of business relationship is a good one to have or keep, so I moved on.
Pros
free lunch from time to time.
Cons
working under unacceptable bad behaviors.
working with different companies
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hackensack, NJ26 October 2017
loaded unloaded merchandise for smalll to big bussinesesss across north jersey. the hardest part the different schedules i had to get adjusted. Jobs wasn't gauranteed 40 hours.
Pros
getting paid on time
Cons
not getting 40 hours a week
Great company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CA18 October 2017
One of the best companies I have had the pleasure to work for. You can tell they care about you and place the employees needs first. Great environment to work in.
Productive and Easy paced work eviroment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MD14 October 2017
They've created remarkable experiences for me. I have charged them for making my life better for with their service. I cherish their moments of gratitude.
Pros
Very Flexible
Just no
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Heathrow, FL12 October 2017
You could have a heart attack in the office and if you leave your desk in a ambulance you will get an occurrence for "calling out." You have 150 hours you can take off but you wont get it approved and you don't get PTO. The only con in this job is the job is easy.
Pros
The Job is some what easy
Cons
Horrible management and wont work with you.
Helpful job seeker
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN10 October 2017
Great job seeker for temporary jobs and possible even getting hired on through temp. The agency works fast and accurately according to your wants and needs.
Calm workplace
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC7 October 2017
Ultimate was only temporary, but it wasn't so bad. They help provide you with different job assignments that pay well. I would recommend this company to someone who is either going to school or just needs something temporarily, until they find something permanently.
Most unprofessional company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC5 October 2017
Management is very slack and bad with handling any type of situation. Fired for almost anything. How about instead of hooking up with fellow coworkers you focus on the job at hand. Be more organized.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of management skills
A temp agency that never let you forget that you are just a temp.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC4 October 2017
There is nothing more to say. While my time with Ultimate did not leave me with a pleasant taste, it is not to say that it will be that way for everyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ultimate. Our community is ready to answer.