This position will identify, write, coordinate and publish content for web assets including; websites, blogs, newsletters, social media, and video narrative. By collecting relevant material and combining it with the client’s marketing and SEO initiatives, the content producer will make sure strategic goals are implemented to strengthen our client’s position and reputation on the web.
- Part Time to start
- Flexible hours
- May be perfect for parent with kids now in school and wanting to be home when they are home
- Hourly rate will depend on current skills and abilities
- This job is not as technical as it may sound, however, an aptitude for learning new technology is going to be necessary to succeed
A small company established in 1994, offering web based products such as:
- Websites with a content management system
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Apps
We provide services such as:
- Web marketing ideas
- Office collaboration solutions
- Content development including social media
- Training and support
Our company can be viewed online at www.ultimatewebsites.ca
Job Position Responsibilities & Skills
The person hired will be required to assist with:
- Website project management - Liaisoning between clients and programmers to complete projects and then train users
- Content Development - For websites, SEO, and social media
- Google Apps - configure and train clients to use Gmail and other Apps
- Responding to new project requests (RFPs)
Job will eventually require a little HMTL & CSS knowledge and training will be provided.
You will not be required to do any programming.
Strong organizational and English writing skills are a must.
Applicants must understand more than a basic level of some type of 'office suite' software such as; Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Open Office, etc. Applicants must also have an aptitude for learning and using technology, especially web based.