Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
mailroom clerk
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: travel time
Cons: hours various
sort incoming mail, date stamp, distrubt mail and scan. co-worker was not a team player
Ultimate Staffing helps me to get a job.
Merhandise Packager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: free coffee, tea, chips on the breakroom
Cons: it is slow right now, so i'm looking for another job.
I was able to learn different kinds of work at the warehouse, which is really something new for me. I have fun working with my new co-worker.
poor and unprofessional
Sales (Former Employee), Las Vegad, NVJanuary 3, 2014
Cons: scam
Do not waste your time with Ultimate Staffing in Las Vegas! No return calls from recruiter. Scam. They are in cohoots with local companies. Trying to obtain personal information only. None
fair
Solderer/wiring assembler (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2013
productive ,fun,nice co-workers,sometimes fast paced,to meet dead lines that was the hard part but the most enjoyable was when we get compensated with free lunch
Productive temp agency
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Chantilly, VADecember 3, 2013
Pros: incentives, bonuses, pizza parties, fun activities, cool people
Cons: cold sales, short breaks, telemarketing
This temp agency was efficient in finding a great work environment with great people to work with and incentives like bonuses, flat screen tvs and pizza parties! Unfortunately the position as an appointment setter i.e. telemarketing was not the right fit for me but may be a better fit for someone else! Good luck!
Great Company
Front Desk Receptionist & Office Clerk (Former Employee), Eagan, MNDecember 2, 2013
Ultimate Staffing is a great company to work for. They work very hard to place people at jobs they love to do and work with their schedule as well. The people are extremely friendly and go out of their way to make sure their employees are happy.
I am looking for a position with a little more longevity and security.
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Brea, CANovember 21, 2013
Pros: main pro of working through ultimate staffing: they do the legwork.
Cons: saying goodbye a lot; uncertainty; stints of unemployment.
Though Ultimate Staffing has allowed me the opportunity to meet lots of new people and experience many types of work environments, I am now looking to find a position in which I can set down some roots.

Because Ultimate Staffing is a temp agency, some of the typical review items of this company would be difficult to interpret into bullet points. However, – more... what I learned from working through Ultimate Staffing has been, and will continue to be invaluable. My experiences have strengthened me not only as an employee, but as an individual as well.

I learned many things. These include, but are not limited to, flexibility with work environment - professional and personal; greater comfort with the interview process; though my time in a place may be short, it is easy to be honest and open - which usually means I end up making friends.

The co-workers with whom I have had the pleasure of working, have been quite a varied group of individuals. And, though my positions have varied in length from a matter of days to a matter of months (sometimes being hired and turning into years), I have found that applying a calm kindness to even the most difficult and resistant of co-workers has always been a good strategy.

Because I make friends easily, the hardest part of the job has usually been moving on when the position is done. Sometimes, though, when it has taken Ultimate Staffing many weeks to find me another position, the hardest part becomes the uncertainty. It has been stressful at times.

What I most enjoy about working through Ultimate Staffing has been the range of positions I have experienced, and being able to WOW new employers and co-workers with my ability to catch on quickly and even figure things out that sometimes the people who trained me had not known - functions within the system, keyboard shortcuts, overlaps in data, et cetera. I really love figuring out systems, and making procedures more efficient. – less
Agency
Temporary/Helper Sub (Former Employee), Bloomfield, CTNovember 20, 2013
Well I can work only 6 months for Pepperidge Farm company, so through this agency I can back earlier. They paid me the same and was very easy to fill out my working days online.
fun workplace
Warehouse Assosciate (Former Employee), Clarksburg, MDNovember 20, 2013
Great job, easy for the most part but the job security wasn't there
great organization
Front End Coordinator (Former Employee), East Windsor, CTNovember 18, 2013
Prompt with finding positions that fit my needs
Great management
Unprofessional Staffing Agency.
Power Waterhouse Cooper "Short Term Assignment (Former Employee), Addison,TxNovember 13, 2013
Pros: 1- hour paid lunches, or the option to work through lunch
Cons: unprofessional workers, short-term assignment
I would go into work positive, great atmosphere first three weeks. PWC was a tax advisement company I was contracted through Ultimate Staffing to work for. The supervisor of PWC liked how efficient a few of my co-workers and I were with our time and getting our work done that he would give us special projects everyday after we finished our routine work – more... for the day. PWC was also a call center so even though we were working more and getting paid the same, our fellow co-workers decided it was not fair we get to do extra tasks. Racial slurs and racist comments were made and reported about to the company, they did nothing about it, and when asked about it acted as if nothing was wrong. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work schedule and the group of co-workers that had the special projects were so pleasant and enjoyable to be around. – less
Agency
Temp (Current Employee), Woodland Hills CANovember 12, 2013
I have been with this Agency for almost 2 years now, and they have been on top of me getting work. I recomend them to anyone.
Supportive, great work place
Records Technician (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2013
Pros: no micro managing
Cons: you are a contract worker and contracts expire after three years
An excellent company to work with because the manager's were supportive, hard working and made sure you were comfortable in your work environment.
Flexible work environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Rockville, MDNovember 4, 2013
Since working with Ultimate Staffing Services I have had the opportunity to learn many new skills related to the administration of an office. I have used various softwares and other office equipment that I wasn't previously exposed to. I have interacted and worked with different types of people and cultures, furthering my professional experience.
Friendly, dedicated
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 4, 2013
This staffing agency has a very friendly and dedicated staff
presented multiple opportunities
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 30, 2013
AMBASSADOR
Health Plan Services would specifically request my services at Front Desk. But occasionally I would get called at the last minute to cover for the Front Desk.
Temp Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee), Maitland, FLOctober 30, 2013
Pros: they did their best to keep every staff member employed
Cons: it only had temporary positions
This company was wonderful. They were always straight forward on what they expected from you and on the time frames that were available.
Ultimate staffing is a good company to work with.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 24, 2013
I enjoy working with my recruiter contact who is very nice and helpful.
temp to Perm (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHOctober 24, 2013
This company placed me with FiServ and i really enjoyed working for them. My typical day at work was to run the sorter machine and arrange cancelled checks to be processed to be mailed out to the customers of the banks
They Find you work pretty fast
Case management/ Case Tech (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 21, 2013
They find you work pretty fast. They stay in touch with you to make sure you're doing well

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more