Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Various workplaces, something new
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 17, 2014
Pros: new experiences
Cons: no benefits, low wage.
The part of this job most appealing was going to work at a new place. I learn easily so to try new things is something I enjoy. I learned that I'm good on the phone because I'm outgoing and try to put the person on the other end at ease. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if management appreciated the call center, and if the job would continue. I got along well with co-workers. The most enjoyable day I had was when my supervisor told me I was really good at it.
Insurance Verification
Insurance Verification (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2014
Pros: educational
Enjoyed the employer, co workers and environment. Gained knowledge of how hospitals bill through insurance companies and how the process goes before it reaches the patient.
Great working area
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Brea, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great hours
Great co-workers, learned new abilities to working in a new environment
This agency helped me to advance my career.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: trying new products and meeting new people
Cons: work not steady
Held various customer service positions with the firm as a product representative as well as .
Great opportunities for employment,terrific staff,great benefits.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: staff is awesome.
great place to work for.staff is awesome and attentive to your needs concerns.they put you to work immediately with competitive rates and benefits.
Very Productive company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 30, 2014
During my time here at this company I learned different aspects of the company as far as different procedures and extra precautions of everyday work.
Temporary Staffing Company
Temporary Placement (Former Employee), Phoenix AZSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great pay, ability to work in multiple locations, work when you want to
Cons: short and temporary assignments
I worked in a few customer service and Admin Asst. positions with with Ultimate Staffing. All positions that I was sent to were ideal jobs, unfortunately they were only needing someone for a short period of time. On the plus side, I gained more knowledge.
Enjoyed the job responsibilities
Partner Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenwood Village,CoSeptember 24, 2014
I enjoyed working in the Comcast office due to the awesome office environment and hours. I enjoyed my job responsibilities and upper management. The hardest part of the job was being a contractor.
Dependable and Trustworthy Company
Data Entry/Clerical/Customer Service (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: no permanent positions
Ultimate Staffing will always be the company that gave me opportunity. I started working there when i was 18 years old. I believe they helped me become the person I am today.
Temporarily Employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDSeptember 22, 2014
Ultimate Staffing is a fair temp agency. They provide you with employment opportunities from numerous companies where individuals can become permanent employees.
Good Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Columbia, MDSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
Good company to work for that offer health insurance for part time employee
Professional Career Builder
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 14, 2014
Ultimate Staffing has always been a great attribute to my success of becoming valuable. The jobs I have worked for in this Company has given me the ultimate skills that I have been seeking. Working as a Data Entry and Customer Service Representative has enriched my abilities to learn more about excell, email, enrollments, team-work, quick decision makings and so much more. I have truely enjoyed working for this Company, simply because they have faith in the fact that I have the ability to achieve in my daily goal. The only stumbling block for me is, that all the Data Entry information I have learned this year is just small in comparison on where I want to be in the future. I have a goal to learn more, and to have better knowledge in that field .
Busy Call Center Environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Heathrow, FLSeptember 13, 2014
This is a call center for AAA providers. I assisted callers with buying/ renewing membership, questions they had about their membership and assist callers when they were on the side of the road in need of roadside assistance.
Great Compay
Marketing and Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 28, 2014
Pros: quick response, professional, caring staff, polite and respectful.
I had nothing but superior professional support and excellent experiences with the Ultimate Staffing personnel staff. If you're seeking a staffing agency that not only follows through but truly cares about your job experience, contact Ultimate Staffing for your employment needs.
some well paid jobs
labore (Current Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 23, 2014
Most of the jobs that I get are well paying but they just don't communicate very well within each other
Office Clerk (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2014
working at Ultimate Staffing is quite relaxing with a steady work pace with enjoyable co-workers.
Temporary job service with high turnover to full time positions
Tester 1 (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2014
Pros: good hours, good management
Cons: temp jobs generally end without warning
Good overall job skills assessment and placement. I was happy with the position they allocated me into. The hardest part of the job was knowing that at anytime I could be exchanged to a new postition.
They provide steady work
Forklift Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVJuly 31, 2014
How ever when it comes to paying you after you find a job on your own they are not so good.
Staffing agency with decent recruiters
Lockbox Operator/Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: nice staff, decent work
Cons: no long term assignments
I was a temporary employee for multiple accounts. They found decent clients for me to work for but nothing ever long term or permanent.
Great temp agency
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 20, 2014
Fast placement and very professional. Always available to help work through placement issues.

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more