Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work fro
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, networking
Cons: not receiving a pay-check every week due to no work.
A typical work week with Ultimate Staffing, includes receiving a call from one of the reps to see if you are interested in a opportunity, if you are they will let you know the length of the assignment, as well as the pay, who you will report and the location. During my time of employment I learned how to multitask and work well in different environments. – more... The hardest part of the job is not knowing if you will be working from day to day or week to week. – less
High Paced Office with great people
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 6, 2014
A great place to work with heavy scheduling, heavy travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and general duties as needed. Heavy use of powerpoint, excel and office.
Ultimate was able to get me to work right away.
Payment Processor (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: ultimate staffing worked really hard at finding a great match between company and employee.
Ultimate Staffing was a great go between in finding a job. They were able to find the perfect fit for me.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAMarch 5, 2014
very fast paced and organized, great atmosphere, friendly coworkers
Good company to work for
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILMarch 3, 2014
Ultimate Staffing is a great staffing agency. I was worked on a temporary assignment for Lexis Nexis where I keyed candidates background information for employers both large and small businesses
Productive and fun place
Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLFebruary 27, 2014
Ultimate Staffing found me a job quickly at Bankers Financial Corporation in which I started in the HR department and quickly moved into Contract Surety Bonds as an Administration Assistant.
Overall they're ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: good positions
Cons: too much time inbetween positions
I wish jobs would come more often. I get very good positions when they are available. Staff is great and I've learned several things about different positions.
Manager easy to comunicate
Temp (Former Employee), Brea, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: paid hollidays
Cons: filling out time cards and no vacations paid
I enjoy working with different races. I think is very important to learn about other people's culture and working with team players and hard workers make my days easy.
Interesting work, great co-workers and manager
Customer Service (Former Employee), Frederick, MDFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free snacks and lunches when goals were met.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers to design and create their work.
Reliable and curtious company
Temp (Former Employee), Poway, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: constant work
The company was very reliable of finding companies that are friendly and safe to work at. Staff associates are friendly and caring.
awesome Company
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: great working atmosphere
Cons: n/a
great company
learned how to use a RF gun
how to ship and recieve merchandise
not very hard job at all
got along with everyone at the job site
alot of joking around
Temp agency!!!
Temporary assignment (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: no cons
Did not work at their office, worked elsewhere. People there very nice.
Great company but no opportunity
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Limited opportunity. Not challenged. Pay too low for it to be a fortune 500 company.

Great hours.
Productive, Loved working there!
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Dillon, SCFebruary 4, 2014
Really hoping to be employed by Harbor freight again! Really enjoyed the position I had. co workers made it a great place to Wofk
Ultimate Staffing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), roseville, caFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: hardly any work assignments provided
Had various positions and various duties to conduct on any given day on any given assignment. Performed a variety of tasks according to the need of the contractor.
Working with Ultimate Staffing
Customer Service Agent for Corinthian Colleges-I (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 3, 2014
I loved working at CCI under Ultimate Staffing. I learned how to make a required scripted speech sound unique for every call and to build a relationship with someone just by talking with them over the phone. I learned how to conversate with someone over the phone as though we are sitting in front of one another.
Felt good helping people find jobs
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: like helping people find work
Cons: managment was not put together very well
 Cold calling – 60-100 cold calls daily.
 Secured appointments with all types of businesses, particularly continued success with light industrial plant facilities and packaging companies.
 Facilitated full sales cycle through cold calling, door knocking and referral based business.
 Listened to customers staffing needs, worked to create a proposal – more... based upon position openings, and forecasting upcoming potential staffing needs.
 Worked with Assistant Staffing and Interviewing Manager to fit candidate profile with open positions and client needs.
 Contacted potential candidates for open positions, facilitated interviewing process, asked behavioral based questions, conducted assessments and determined if candidates where viable for various openings.
 Helped produce one minute elevator speech for candidate interviewing for open positions.
 Facilitated drug and background check process, communicated results to clients, ensuring candidates are free and clear of felonies and drug use.
 Account Management: Recorded all business activity including new contacts, new business opportunities and existing business changes in Staff Suite system for optimum documentation.
 Used negotiating skills to influence key decision makers within businesses when making a sale.
 Focused on sales metrics, worked to continuously improve. – less
Amazing organization
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee), University Of Maryland Medical CenterJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, healthcare benefits
Cons: there are none
I went to Ultimate expecting it to be like any other staffing agency and was pleasantly surprised. Ultimate Staffing stands alone, I met with recruiters and explained what my aspirations were, in no time I was placed in a position that I adore. Once I was placed I figured my relationship with the agency was done, but I was by no means correct because – more... an agent from Ultimate stops by at least once a week not just to meet with the clients but to ensure that all is well with the Ambasadors. – less
job
Binder Operator (Current Employee), West Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2014
got me to work but when laid off had no jobs so now I'm back looking for work
Great Agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Springfield, MAJanuary 21, 2014
Always my pleasure to help out in jobs that were aavailable to cover.

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more