Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Reliable and curtious company
Temp (Former Employee), Poway, CAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: constant work
The company was very reliable of finding companies that are friendly and safe to work at. Staff associates are friendly and caring.
awesome Company
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: great working atmosphere
Cons: n/a
great company
learned how to use a RF gun
how to ship and recieve merchandise
not very hard job at all
got along with everyone at the job site
alot of joking around
Temp agency!!!
Temporary assignment (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: no cons
Did not work at their office, worked elsewhere. People there very nice.
Great company but no opportunity
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 4, 2014
Limited opportunity. Not challenged. Pay too low for it to be a fortune 500 company.

Great hours.
Productive, Loved working there!
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Dillon, SCFebruary 4, 2014
Really hoping to be employed by Harbor freight again! Really enjoyed the position I had. co workers made it a great place to Wofk
Ultimate Staffing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), roseville, caFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: hardly any work assignments provided
Had various positions and various duties to conduct on any given day on any given assignment. Performed a variety of tasks according to the need of the contractor.
Working with Ultimate Staffing
Customer Service Agent for Corinthian Colleges-I (Former Employee), Englewood, COFebruary 3, 2014
I loved working at CCI under Ultimate Staffing. I learned how to make a required scripted speech sound unique for every call and to build a relationship with someone just by talking with them over the phone. I learned how to conversate with someone over the phone as though we are sitting in front of one another.
Felt good helping people find jobs
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: like helping people find work
Cons: managment was not put together very well
 Cold calling – 60-100 cold calls daily.
 Secured appointments with all types of businesses, particularly continued success with light industrial plant facilities and packaging companies.
 Facilitated full sales cycle through cold calling, door knocking and referral based business.
 Listened to customers staffing needs, worked to create a proposal – more... based upon position openings, and forecasting upcoming potential staffing needs.
 Worked with Assistant Staffing and Interviewing Manager to fit candidate profile with open positions and client needs.
 Contacted potential candidates for open positions, facilitated interviewing process, asked behavioral based questions, conducted assessments and determined if candidates where viable for various openings.
 Helped produce one minute elevator speech for candidate interviewing for open positions.
 Facilitated drug and background check process, communicated results to clients, ensuring candidates are free and clear of felonies and drug use.
 Account Management: Recorded all business activity including new contacts, new business opportunities and existing business changes in Staff Suite system for optimum documentation.
 Used negotiating skills to influence key decision makers within businesses when making a sale.
 Focused on sales metrics, worked to continuously improve. – less
Amazing organization
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee), University Of Maryland Medical CenterJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: weekly pay, healthcare benefits
Cons: there are none
I went to Ultimate expecting it to be like any other staffing agency and was pleasantly surprised. Ultimate Staffing stands alone, I met with recruiters and explained what my aspirations were, in no time I was placed in a position that I adore. Once I was placed I figured my relationship with the agency was done, but I was by no means correct because – more... an agent from Ultimate stops by at least once a week not just to meet with the clients but to ensure that all is well with the Ambasadors. – less
job
Binder Operator (Current Employee), West Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2014
got me to work but when laid off had no jobs so now I'm back looking for work
Great Agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Springfield, MAJanuary 21, 2014
Always my pleasure to help out in jobs that were aavailable to cover.
They found me a job placement quickly.
Direct Buy - Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAJanuary 13, 2014
I was placed at Directbuy for a telemarketing position. I would make outbound calls inviting people into the showroom and learn about the services provided. Management was very organized and made sure everyone was very well trained. The hardest part of the job was sitting on the phones without anyone answering for long periods of time. The most enjoyable – more... was I got to talk to new people everyday. – less
mailroom clerk
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: travel time
Cons: hours various
sort incoming mail, date stamp, distrubt mail and scan. co-worker was not a team player
Ultimate Staffing helps me to get a job.
Merhandise Packager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: free coffee, tea, chips on the breakroom
Cons: it is slow right now, so i'm looking for another job.
I was able to learn different kinds of work at the warehouse, which is really something new for me. I have fun working with my new co-worker.
poor and unprofessional
Sales (Former Employee), Las Vegad, NVJanuary 3, 2014
Cons: scam
Do not waste your time with Ultimate Staffing in Las Vegas! No return calls from recruiter. Scam. They are in cohoots with local companies. Trying to obtain personal information only. None
fair
Solderer/wiring assembler (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2013
productive ,fun,nice co-workers,sometimes fast paced,to meet dead lines that was the hard part but the most enjoyable was when we get compensated with free lunch
Great Company
Front Desk Receptionist & Office Clerk (Former Employee), Eagan, MNDecember 2, 2013
Ultimate Staffing is a great company to work for. They work very hard to place people at jobs they love to do and work with their schedule as well. The people are extremely friendly and go out of their way to make sure their employees are happy.
I am looking for a position with a little more longevity and security.
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Brea, CANovember 21, 2013
Pros: main pro of working through ultimate staffing: they do the legwork.
Cons: saying goodbye a lot; uncertainty; stints of unemployment.
Though Ultimate Staffing has allowed me the opportunity to meet lots of new people and experience many types of work environments, I am now looking to find a position in which I can set down some roots.

Because Ultimate Staffing is a temp agency, some of the typical review items of this company would be difficult to interpret into bullet points. However, – more... what I learned from working through Ultimate Staffing has been, and will continue to be invaluable. My experiences have strengthened me not only as an employee, but as an individual as well.

I learned many things. These include, but are not limited to, flexibility with work environment - professional and personal; greater comfort with the interview process; though my time in a place may be short, it is easy to be honest and open - which usually means I end up making friends.

The co-workers with whom I have had the pleasure of working, have been quite a varied group of individuals. And, though my positions have varied in length from a matter of days to a matter of months (sometimes being hired and turning into years), I have found that applying a calm kindness to even the most difficult and resistant of co-workers has always been a good strategy.

Because I make friends easily, the hardest part of the job has usually been moving on when the position is done. Sometimes, though, when it has taken Ultimate Staffing many weeks to find me another position, the hardest part becomes the uncertainty. It has been stressful at times.

What I most enjoy about working through Ultimate Staffing has been the range of positions I have experienced, and being able to WOW new employers and co-workers with my ability to catch on quickly and even figure things out that sometimes the people who trained me had not known - functions within the system, keyboard shortcuts, overlaps in data, et cetera. I really love figuring out systems, and making procedures more efficient. – less
Agency
Temporary/Helper Sub (Former Employee), Bloomfield, CTNovember 20, 2013
Well I can work only 6 months for Pepperidge Farm company, so through this agency I can back earlier. They paid me the same and was very easy to fill out my working days online.
fun workplace
Warehouse Assosciate (Former Employee), Clarksburg, MDNovember 20, 2013
Great job, easy for the most part but the job security wasn't there

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more