Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Work Life Balance
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee), USAJanuary 20, 2015
Great work life balance, management is very flexible with hours. Compensation and training not the best, but they do have a great support net from corporate. Not much room for advancement.
enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing
Contractor (Former Employee), austin, txJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: the folks i dealt with at ultimate were professional and friendly
Cons: good feedback on employer satisfaction, bad feedback when pursuing more work
No probs getting paid on time, etc., however, after my contract positions at WholeFoods came to a close there was no effort to find a new contract for me though I let it be known that I was available and had left WholeFoods on good terms.

I made a few inquiries at Ultimate Staffing after my contract was over and no effort was made to help me find work.
overall ok
assembler (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 13, 2015
I have a problem with the manager at Uniweld, and ultimate staffing should,ve stepped in.
Excellant company
Back Office Support Citation SPC (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: flexability
Cons: notstable
Excellent company to work for, allowed much experience to be gained and experience to be achieved with daily and yearly training which allowed additional training opportunities as well as allowed additional compensation and move to different departments.
Ultimate Staffing Services is the best
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: no paid time off.
While working for USS, I was assigned to several temporary jobs as receptionist. My manager was always courteous and thorough with the information I needed to accept the position, I was very happy working for USS. There weren't many hard parts to the job, except the occasional rush job. My only regret was that one of the companies want to hire me full-time since their receptionist was leaving, but I was unable to accept because I was going into surgery and would need at least a month of recovery time.
Productive, fast-paced, many opportunities.
Router Clerk/Dispatch (Former Employee), Ontario, CADecember 12, 2014
This company makes you feel at home or as if you have known them all your life. Very professional in all aspects.
great
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), norwalk ctDecember 12, 2014
the ultimate staffing service was great they were very helpful and they were able to find a job for m very quickly
This temporary agency kept me working all of the time.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, Maryland 21202December 11, 2014
Pros: they kept me working on an assignment all of the time
Cons: i was not able to get a permanent job
I would recommend this temporary agency to any administrative that is extremely competent and qualified.
Good Staffing Company to Start with...
Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2014
Pros: jamila engram, pay, and location
Cons: sometimes bottom of the barrel jobs, but ok pay.
Jamila Engram Is the best recruiter this company has to offer!!! She goes out of her way to find you a job that fits you and your needs. ultimate is a bit of a hassle when it comes to pay out or communication, but overall this is an amazing company!!
Great Culture
Office Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 2, 2014
I love my coworkers! They are some of the nicest, most compassionate people I've met and I'm glad to call them my friends. The company is set up to help you succeed and everyone is on your side, including upper management. Calling other branches and asking coworkers for assistance is encouraged. It's a great culture and it makes coming to work enjoyable.
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2014
Professional, everyone is very helpful and the atmosphere makes you look forward to work the each day.
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 25, 2014
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.
Very attentive.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2014
Kept me in mind for both temp and full-time positions. Staff is very friendly. Its nice to be thought of even for challenging positions. The staff kept in mind for projects that were even had last minute openings.
The Greater New Haven NAACP
Customer Service (Former Employee), Old Saybrook, CTNovember 9, 2014
I really dont having nothing good to say about this job.I wasnt treated fair in my time there with this company
Great company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, ILNovember 8, 2014
Cons: move to another state and they haven't tried to contact me once
They provide all kinds of assistance and free training with flexible hours and they always keep me working
Wokplace was productiveand relaxed
Pharmacy Technician Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 30, 2014
Pros: work enviorment
Cons: pay was ver low
Overall the experience was enlightening and I enjoyed it very much
Good company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoOctober 28, 2014
This company sends you out on different assignments and always will to help you find a permanent position with a company
I am a Temporary Associate with Ultimate Staffing. They always send me to great places.
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CA. Irvine, CAOctober 28, 2014
Ultimate Staffing have always been there for me in times of need. I have enjoyed working at all the places that they have asked me to go to as a temporary associate. If anyone needs to use a recruitment agency I would highly recommend them. They are all professional, friendly people with a high regard for what they do.
great staffing agency
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great company, good staff
Cons: temporary postion unless hired full time by a company
This is a very good staffing agency, before my permanent postion the agency was able to find work for me. great staff to work with
Easy place to work at
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 23, 2014
Pros: we could eat at our desk
Cons: edr was to far to walk too
We had the option of working 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, I always worked the early shift, so I could get off earlier. We worked a temporary job at the Quad prepping employee records for scanning, it was very easy and enjoyable. My co-workers were great and I got along with all of them, we had fun working with each other

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more