Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
They are always on your side looking for great positions for you
Front Desk Manager at law firm (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2015
I was on a 5 month contract job and they were always checking in with me. The offer insurance immediately and it is good insurance.
Levi Stadium workplace
Command Post Security (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: activities at levi stadium
Cons: work is not continuous
Temp Agency that provides workers for Levi Stadium Events. Most of the events involve the San Francisco Forty Niners. The fans are friendly and enjoy all the help we provide for them.
The culture and ethics of the company are outstanding.
Temp Agent (Former Employee), Frederick, MDMarch 5, 2015
The culture encourages me to approach each and every interaction with the intent of creating a positive experience. The work culture brings out the best in me and motivates me to give it my all. The company – more... is open to learning about new and creative ways to encourage a work-life balance and strive to be an employer of choice.
Competitive compensation plans, flexible work schedules and highly visible and approachable executive team. – less
Good place to work.
File Clerk, Administrative, Data Entry Tester (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2015
Learned new software program. Management was great! Employees were friendly and laid back. I did my job and did it well.
fun workpace
Warehouse Employee (Current Employee), Roseville, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: 30 to a hour lunch
Cons: short assignments
best company i have worked for they keep you work just hate how the assignments be too short. You Get paid Every week you can do your time card online
Productive and Outstanding
Temporary Contractor (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MarylandFebruary 28, 2015
This company work's very efficiently and provides excellent service training. Their are different job assignments that can teach and train throughout different fields of work.
Recruiter
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: lots of responsibility
Cons: long hours
• Developed new business through cold calls, referrals, networking, prospecting and promotional mailings
• Provided regular business pipeline reports/forecasts for all business developed and closes
• Attended – more... training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills as appropriate
• Provided timely follow up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities
• Prepared and presented professional proposals specific to customers needs
• Outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with corporate decision makers
• Created development plan for success for territory
• Developed and maintained knowledge of competition and industry trends
• Negotiated and finalized agreements/contracts
• Implemented new business plan and campaign quarterly
Recruiting Manager
• Assisted in the opening of two new offices by creating and implementing marketing plan (exceeded quotas in both locations)
• Implemented new ideas for recruiting and interviewing
• Advanced level computer and internet sourcing skills. Knowledge of and ability to conduct cold calling, research based sourcing and internet and web-based recruiting.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Interacted in business to business relations daily
• Responsible for all budgets, payroll, worker’s compensations and reports
• Able to readily assess customer needs and effectively present the benefits of the service
• Implemented business/recruiting plans according to client hiring trends
• Maintained a strong candidate pool
• Responsible for all outbound calls recruiting new candidates – less
Nice Managers
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Everyone there tries to help you out. You gain a wide variety of experience. The enjoyable parts of the job are flexible hours, interesting work and attentive staff.
A Staffing Company
Warehouse Associate, order picker (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: different jobs, good recruiters, doing different things, meeting new poeple
Cons: it's a staffing company
At this company, you get to choose from so many different jobs, it's exciting. The recruiters are very good. I have had about two to three different recruiters.
Productive and fun place to work at.
Medical Front Desk (Former Employee), Brea, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: position was just temoorary
Busy family practice medical group and high volume of calls and patients. What I learned from this place the switchboard when I was place to be trained I had never heard of it. Didn't really have contact – more... with patients just by over the phone. I learned how to use and manage the switchboard multiple phone system and extensions. Co-workers where all helpful, nice and very easy to work with. The hardest part was just to keep up with the high volume of calls and paging more than 300 staff. Flexible hours, office open Monday thru Friday, and a big break room. Didn't know management but the supervisor was very nice person. – less
Job was ok.
Inspector/Assembler, ESS and Konami (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: was allowed once trained to work independantly, we worked 4 days at 9 hours per day and half day on fridays at konami. there were no pros at ess.
Cons: dont have anything negative to say about konami. wished it had paid more.
At Konami the job was assembling slot machine sub-assemblies. I learned every station. I was responsible to unload a pallet brought to each station every morning and discard all cardboard to the trash – more... compactor. Then do a quick inspection and counts of all parts removed from pallet and assemble them. Then move to the next station and start the process again.

At ESS we assembled electrical harnesses. No one was allowed to talk on the floor unless it was a work related question, answer or instruction. At ESS the environment was very stifling. Breaks were short only 10 minutes. Also if parts didn't come in we were sent home without any notice or pay. I couldn't rely on a consistent pay check. – less
Adjudicating criminal histories
Records Adjudicator (Former Employee), Naperville, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: continuously changing guidelines
Worked as a records Adjudicator in training. We looked at applicants criminal histories.

There were classes for how to judge records to tell clients if candidates met requirements to be considered for employment.

Each client had there own guidelines that needed to be adhered to. So it was tricky when what was acceptable by one client was not admissible to another.
Partly cold management built on changing regulation/ Temporary assignment
Ambassador/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: overall experince
Cons: 2 hour commute from powder springs to alpharetta
This was a temporary assignment. Daily work involved the processing of pre-authorizations for In Patient/ Out Patient/ Hospitalization for mental health. Also answering questions concerning member plans – more... and eligibility. I learned in the short time of this assignment the details of how insurance works with mental (Behavioral) health and Behavioral Health Providers. Management was cold but available for assistance. Co-workers were more forth coming than management, always concerned with my progression. I will always appreciate them. It was very difficult to take emergency calls from members who would threaten their own lives or the lives of others. This and the 2 hour commute were the hardest part of this assignment. – less
Customer Service Outbound Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: have a great team of workers
Cons: no overtime available
a lot of fun and exciting people to work with . There is never one dual moment with calls or staff. Love to work with this company.
Great Work Life Balance
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee), USAJanuary 20, 2015
Great work life balance, management is very flexible with hours. Compensation and training not the best, but they do have a great support net from corporate. Not much room for advancement.
enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing
Contractor (Former Employee), austin, txJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: the folks i dealt with at ultimate were professional and friendly
Cons: good feedback on employer satisfaction, bad feedback when pursuing more work
No probs getting paid on time, etc., however, after my contract positions at WholeFoods came to a close there was no effort to find a new contract for me though I let it be known that I was available and had left WholeFoods on good terms.

I made a few inquiries at Ultimate Staffing after my contract was over and no effort was made to help me find work.
overall ok
assembler (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 13, 2015
I have a problem with the manager at Uniweld, and ultimate staffing should,ve stepped in.
Excellant company
Back Office Support Citation SPC (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: flexability
Cons: notstable
Excellent company to work for, allowed much experience to be gained and experience to be achieved with daily and yearly training which allowed additional training opportunities as well as allowed additional compensation and move to different departments.
Ultimate Staffing Services is the best
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: no paid time off.
While working for USS, I was assigned to several temporary jobs as receptionist. My manager was always courteous and thorough with the information I needed to accept the position, I was very happy working – more... for USS. There weren't many hard parts to the job, except the occasional rush job. My only regret was that one of the companies want to hire me full-time since their receptionist was leaving, but I was unable to accept because I was going into surgery and would need at least a month of recovery time. – less
Productive, fast-paced, many opportunities.
Router Clerk/Dispatch (Former Employee), Ontario, CADecember 12, 2014
This company makes you feel at home or as if you have known them all your life. Very professional in all aspects.
Headquarters