Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Knowledgeable Staff attentive to their clients needs, while searching for cohesive fit
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee), Oceanside, CA-Las Vegas, NVNovember 10, 2015
Ultimate Staffing is a temporary firm that specializes in searching for and uniting individuals and firms with the best possible fit. If you are looking for temporary-permanent work, Ultimate Staffing is the place to start.
Management doesn't care about the happiness of the employees.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Heathrow, FLNovember 10, 2015
Pros: Bonus programs for extra income
Cons: No job security
There is no job security for this company. They will let you go for any minor reason. One person was fired because they did not seem like they enjoyed working there. I was a team supervisor. I was in charge of 23-30 agents. I answered any questions they may have and completed all the reports in a timely fashion. I completed break schedules and also made sure employees were being paid correctly. I also was in charge of all outbound correspondence to customers.
I fully respected and enjoyed working w/ my colleagues.
file clerk
File Clerk (Former Employee), La Palma, CANovember 9, 2015
very professional organization. excellent staff, helpful and kind. All the assignments where with great companies. top marks overall
Great experience
Repairman (Former Employee), Fresno, CANovember 4, 2015
A really great place to start your work career. I recommend this to people that are just getting out of high school. They can really learn alot of different skills here
this was a very busy job w/ alot of overtime/ management left alot to be desired/ greatful for the work and the experience though.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
I really enjoyed the type of work some of the people they hire left a lot to be desired though. THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO TELL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH .
Fun but stressful
Selling Branch Manager and Recruiter (Former Employee), Southern CaliforniaOctober 21, 2015
There is a lot of great things about this company, but the downside for them is that they do not always provide you the tools needed to be successful.
Fun experiences but less work
Receptionist (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 21, 2015
Pros: Different assignments at different places.
Cons: Less work. Some weeks without any work.
Ultimate Staffing is a great place to work for temporary assignments. Some weeks you can be without pay due to no incoming work assignments.
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLOctober 18, 2015
Pros: overtme
Cons: contract ended
I enjoyed helping members feel safe and providing resourceful information on savings, and security. I loved their cafeteria.
Ok experience working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAOctober 15, 2015
Pros: Weekends off, and hour lunch
Cons: It was temporary
Trying to get a full time, permanent job seems really hard to find, especially through this temp service. I liked having a job that was Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, with weekends off. That was definitely a plus, but it was a temp job.
Good Staffing firm, many recruiters and jobs
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 14, 2015
Good staffing firm, they have about 8 recruiters in my local office and plenty of jobs. Competitive pay, just make sure you are aware of how long the req is for.
Ulitmate Staffing has been a good souce of temporary work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 13, 2015
Pros: Learn many new skills and brush up on other skills
Cons: No steady job
I like the staff. They have been helpful in getting me jobs and keeping me working. The staff has sent me to some good jobs that I have liked and would have like to be hired on to, but hasn't happen yet. I have found all my steady jobs on my own. In the mean time ultimate given me the chance to learn many office skills to add for a new and steady job.
Great Company
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee), New Haven, CTOctober 11, 2015
I love working for Ultimate Staffing. My only down fall is I wish they kept me busier than they do. The company I have been working has called me back several times however I have not been place anywhere else
great place to look for seasonal jobs
quality assurance (Former Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 10, 2015
Pros: workable hours
Cons: no health care
Ultimate Staffing was at all very supportive & the people there are hard working people always out on the hunt to help me find a job.
Good Place to Work
Donor Recruitment Representative (Former Employee), Westminster, MDOctober 8, 2015
Loved working in customer service for the American Red Cross. Each day was a challenge in a positive way to help save lives and encourage people to donate blood. Was sad operation relocated to NC.
Flexible work assighnments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CaliforniaOctober 5, 2015
Pros: Job Variety
Cons: Incentives
Assessing customer concerns, Customer Service, Outside and Inside Service Sales, Account Manager, Warm outbound sales calls, obtaining consumers opinions, Direct Sales Marketing, room for growth.
It was a fast pace environment with lot of funny customer with amazing stories.
AAA Roadside Assistance (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOSeptember 28, 2015
Fun place to work and I really liked my managers. The hardest part of the job was founding members on the map. Some people didn't what state or city they were in so it made it hard for me to spot them. One thing i don't like is the breaks and the pto system, but overall it is an excellent place to work.
The company cared about their employees
Contractor at Logitech Inc (Former Employee), Newark, CASeptember 28, 2015
Pros: Ability to find me a position in a timely manner
Cons: Temporary position
Great company to work for. They cared about their employees placing them where they fit best. The management always checked with their employees making sure they are comfortable.
Very pleased with entire process!!!
HR (Current Employee), St Louis MOSeptember 27, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: Fast turn around, professional and respectful
Not only was I called promptly to come in and complete the necessary paperwork but I was placed in a few days in a position - I LOVE with great pay!! I am pleased with the services, the staff, the benefits and referral program, very thought out successful business.
Product parts tester (Former Employee), Morgan Hill Ca.September 15, 2015
Pros: Clean environment. A lot of room for growth. Pretty challenging
Cons: Far from home. Not enough pay.
The place was too far to my house. Very fast pace work. Work environment is clean. Good hours and overtime. A lot of people are very family orientated and very helpful
productive work place
IRC coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2015
Pros: questions always being answered
Cons: no good benefits for temps
any questions i have they are always answered on time and they make sure i understand and they make sure they give you feedback on how you are doing and things you should work
Headquarters