Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great staffing company
Freight Shipper (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 3, 2014
Pros: placed me in job
I would refer anyone to them.

Great people to have worked with
Nice while it lasted.
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDApril 30, 2014
Pros: easy work, good work environment
Cons: temp job.
A job was a job. Wish I knew that it would last a short time. Was let go for poor reasons for the client company.
Awesome Place to Work!!
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 26, 2014
Pros: fun culture, great mission, vision and values!
Cons: poor management in some markets
Fantastic place to learn and grow professionally in a fast-paced, sales oriented culture. Recruiters and Sales Reps sincerely want to make life better for the people they are serving. Really awesome programs such as book clubs nationwide. It's like being part of a family. Outstanding Marketing team. They provide so many tools and resources to help you – more... learn to do your job THE VERY best you can. As you can imagine, being both in sales and recruiting is VERY challenging. BUT, if you are positive and have a great leadership team on a local level you can really excel.

If I was in a position to move to a different part of the country and work for Ultimate Staffing, I would do so in a HEART beat.
Work for Ultimate Staffing, and you will love your job!!! – less
Stable Work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Santee, CAApril 22, 2014
WAs okay weekends a must pay was average office management sales was hard because lease to own
Good connections
Temporary administrative assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 22, 2014
They did a great job of connecting me with the right industry and the right job...I ended up loving the place where they sent me and I made a career with the company. Worked fantastic for me!!
No Job Stability
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Frederick MDApril 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no stability, no communication from agency
After joining Ultimate I was put on what I was told, would be a 4 month assignment and I would have another lined up afterwards. After I began my first assignment I was told it would only last a month. Now that it has ended over 2 weeks ago, I remain unemployed with little to no communication from the agency.
Great Company
CREW ACCOMMODATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 18, 2014
Pros: weekly paychecks
Cons: have to fight for higher paying companies
The recruiters are great to work with. They care and work hard getting you placed in great companies.
Community Revitalization
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 18, 2014
Pros: i met some good people who help the community.
Cons: it was a temporary position.
A typical day for the Hope VI Program for the Housing Authorities dealt with the organization of files and reports of local residents. I was responsible for the administration duties in the office. I answered phones and read emails. I directly talked to the residents who had any concerns in the Yosemite Village. I helped translate for Spanish speakers – more... that did not know English. I also helped organize community events or barbeques that we provided for the residents. – less
Great Working enviroment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJApril 17, 2014
Great pay and working environment, very flexible job. Managing accounts and booking info according to TSA rules and regulations
I like the job placements I was sent out on
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2014
Pros: good hard work
I work at pried mobility with custom weelchairs and lift chairs it was vary rewarding.I got forklift cirtefied and work in Quality control.
Consistant jobs, always willing to offer a temp job.
Temp Work (Former Employee), Reno, NVApril 14, 2014
The ladies at this agency are great, they are helpful and almost always have employment opportunities. Some of the jobs are difficult to get to, so reliable transportation is a requirement.
Enjoyable place to work.
Medical Asst (Former Employee), One Long Wharf, New Haven<CTApril 12, 2014
Pros: meeting people, very busy, enjoy being there
Cons: under staff
Go to your assign site
Work with others
Do Vital Sigh
Venopuncture
temp job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Fresno, CAApril 8, 2014
I would be sent to differnt job sites for a few weeks at a time would like to have more of a steady job than for a few weeks
great company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COApril 7, 2014
ultimate is a great staffing agency. i enjoyed the professionalism of the recruiters and how attentive they were to my recuest and helping me look for employment
Helpful Professional Staff
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach FloridaMarch 24, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: not much time on assignments.
Ultimate Staffing Services provided me an opportunity to work in a professional law office that matched my family dynamic and skilll set perfectly.
The Best Staffing for Employees and Employers
TECHNICAL LIAISON (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 19, 2014
Pros: ethical, knowledgeable, competent.
Cons: n/a
This company always worked in both the employee customers and the employer customers.

From the beginning they accurately identified my strengths and helped with any weaknesses, use their deep connections to employers across the country, and found a job for which I was perfect.

Several years later I find myself searching for a job again and I have – more... the utmost confidence in Ultimate Staffing. – less
Hiring was rather misleading
Temp Inside Sales (Former Employee), tempe,azMarch 13, 2014
Pros: windows in the office
Cons: very, very mormon! alot of nepostism
We were led to believe we were being hired as a full time employees, but that was not the case. A typical day was working for a company with very outdated software programs, and a procurement staff that was obsolete as their operation systems.

A big disappointment in terms of that company, and it's management. Sorry, but don't throw me into a company – more... that has equipment that is so out of date, they can't even support their own business objectives

The staffing recruiter really needs to tell people what they are getting in to. – less
Excellent place to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 10, 2014
Great organization to work for with excellent benefits. Flexible schedule. Excellent career opportunities within the organization for career advancement.
Fun and easygoing workplace
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 10, 2014
went into work and called so many people to see if i can set an appointment , very nice office environment and people on the phone
Great place to work fro
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, networking
Cons: not receiving a pay-check every week due to no work.
A typical work week with Ultimate Staffing, includes receiving a call from one of the reps to see if you are interested in a opportunity, if you are they will let you know the length of the assignment, as well as the pay, who you will report and the location. During my time of employment I learned how to multitask and work well in different environments. – more... The hardest part of the job is not knowing if you will be working from day to day or week to week. – less

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more