Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Staffing Company
Warehouse Associate, order picker (Former Employee), Portland, ORFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: different jobs, good recruiters, doing different things, meeting new poeple
Cons: it's a staffing company
At this company, you get to choose from so many different jobs, it's exciting. The recruiters are very good. I have had about two to three different recruiters.
Productive and fun place to work at.
Medical Front Desk (Former Employee), Brea, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: position was just temoorary
Busy family practice medical group and high volume of calls and patients. What I learned from this place the switchboard when I was place to be trained I had never heard of it. Didn't really have contact with patients just by over the phone. I learned how to use and manage the switchboard multiple phone system and extensions. Co-workers where all helpful, nice and very easy to work with. The hardest part was just to keep up with the high volume of calls and paging more than 300 staff. Flexible hours, office open Monday thru Friday, and a big break room. Didn't know management but the supervisor was very nice person.
Job was ok.
Inspector/Assembler, ESS and Konami (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: was allowed once trained to work independantly, we worked 4 days at 9 hours per day and half day on fridays at konami. there were no pros at ess.
Cons: dont have anything negative to say about konami. wished it had paid more.
At Konami the job was assembling slot machine sub-assemblies. I learned every station. I was responsible to unload a pallet brought to each station every morning and discard all cardboard to the trash compactor. Then do a quick inspection and counts of all parts removed from pallet and assemble them. Then move to the next station and start the process again.

At ESS we assembled electrical harnesses. No one was allowed to talk on the floor unless it was a work related question, answer or instruction. At ESS the environment was very stifling. Breaks were short only 10 minutes. Also if parts didn't come in we were sent home without any notice or pay. I couldn't rely on a consistent pay check.
Adjudicating criminal histories
Records Adjudicator (Former Employee), Naperville, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: free coffee
Cons: continuously changing guidelines
Worked as a records Adjudicator in training. We looked at applicants criminal histories.

There were classes for how to judge records to tell clients if candidates met requirements to be considered for employment.

Each client had there own guidelines that needed to be adhered to. So it was tricky when what was acceptable by one client was not admissible to another.
Partly cold management built on changing regulation/ Temporary assignment
Ambassador/ Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: overall experince
Cons: 2 hour commute from powder springs to alpharetta
This was a temporary assignment. Daily work involved the processing of pre-authorizations for In Patient/ Out Patient/ Hospitalization for mental health. Also answering questions concerning member plans and eligibility. I learned in the short time of this assignment the details of how insurance works with mental (Behavioral) health and Behavioral Health Providers. Management was cold but available for assistance. Co-workers were more forth coming than management, always concerned with my progression. I will always appreciate them. It was very difficult to take emergency calls from members who would threaten their own lives or the lives of others. This and the 2 hour commute were the hardest part of this assignment.
Customer Service Outbound Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: have a great team of workers
Cons: no overtime available
a lot of fun and exciting people to work with . There is never one dual moment with calls or staff. Love to work with this company.
Great Work Life Balance
Business Solutions Manager (Current Employee), USAJanuary 20, 2015
Great work life balance, management is very flexible with hours. Compensation and training not the best, but they do have a great support net from corporate. Not much room for advancement.
enjoyed working for Ultimate Staffing
Contractor (Former Employee), austin, txJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: the folks i dealt with at ultimate were professional and friendly
Cons: good feedback on employer satisfaction, bad feedback when pursuing more work
No probs getting paid on time, etc., however, after my contract positions at WholeFoods came to a close there was no effort to find a new contract for me though I let it be known that I was available and had left WholeFoods on good terms.

I made a few inquiries at Ultimate Staffing after my contract was over and no effort was made to help me find work.
overall ok
assembler (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 13, 2015
I have a problem with the manager at Uniweld, and ultimate staffing should,ve stepped in.
Excellant company
Back Office Support Citation SPC (Former Employee), Marietta, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: flexability
Cons: notstable
Excellent company to work for, allowed much experience to be gained and experience to be achieved with daily and yearly training which allowed additional training opportunities as well as allowed additional compensation and move to different departments.
Ultimate Staffing Services is the best
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: no paid time off.
While working for USS, I was assigned to several temporary jobs as receptionist. My manager was always courteous and thorough with the information I needed to accept the position, I was very happy working for USS. There weren't many hard parts to the job, except the occasional rush job. My only regret was that one of the companies want to hire me full-time since their receptionist was leaving, but I was unable to accept because I was going into surgery and would need at least a month of recovery time.
Productive, fast-paced, many opportunities.
Router Clerk/Dispatch (Former Employee), Ontario, CADecember 12, 2014
This company makes you feel at home or as if you have known them all your life. Very professional in all aspects.
great
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), norwalk ctDecember 12, 2014
the ultimate staffing service was great they were very helpful and they were able to find a job for m very quickly
This temporary agency kept me working all of the time.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, Maryland 21202December 11, 2014
Pros: they kept me working on an assignment all of the time
Cons: i was not able to get a permanent job
I would recommend this temporary agency to any administrative that is extremely competent and qualified.
Good Staffing Company to Start with...
Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2014
Pros: jamila engram, pay, and location
Cons: sometimes bottom of the barrel jobs, but ok pay.
Jamila Engram Is the best recruiter this company has to offer!!! She goes out of her way to find you a job that fits you and your needs. ultimate is a bit of a hassle when it comes to pay out or communication, but overall this is an amazing company!!
Great Culture
Office Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 2, 2014
I love my coworkers! They are some of the nicest, most compassionate people I've met and I'm glad to call them my friends. The company is set up to help you succeed and everyone is on your side, including upper management. Calling other branches and asking coworkers for assistance is encouraged. It's a great culture and it makes coming to work enjoyable.
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2014
Professional, everyone is very helpful and the atmosphere makes you look forward to work the each day.
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 25, 2014
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.
Very attentive.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2014
Kept me in mind for both temp and full-time positions. Staff is very friendly. Its nice to be thought of even for challenging positions. The staff kept in mind for projects that were even had last minute openings.
The Greater New Haven NAACP
Customer Service (Former Employee), Old Saybrook, CTNovember 9, 2014
I really dont having nothing good to say about this job.I wasnt treated fair in my time there with this company

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more