Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Columbia, MDSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
Good company to work for that offer health insurance for part time employee
Professional Career Builder
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 14, 2014
Ultimate Staffing has always been a great attribute to my success of becoming valuable. The jobs I have worked for in this Company has given me the ultimate skills that I have been seeking. Working as a Data Entry and Customer Service Representative has enriched my abilities to learn more about excell, email, enrollments, team-work, quick decision makings – more... and so much more. I have truely enjoyed working for this Company, simply because they have faith in the fact that I have the ability to achieve in my daily goal. The only stumbling block for me is, that all the Data Entry information I have learned this year is just small in comparison on where I want to be in the future. I have a goal to learn more, and to have better knowledge in that field . – less
Busy Call Center Environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Heathrow, FLSeptember 13, 2014
This is a call center for AAA providers. I assisted callers with buying/ renewing membership, questions they had about their membership and assist callers when they were on the side of the road in need of roadside assistance.
Great Compay
Marketing and Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLAugust 28, 2014
Pros: quick response, professional, caring staff, polite and respectful.
I had nothing but superior professional support and excellent experiences with the Ultimate Staffing personnel staff. If you're seeking a staffing agency that not only follows through but truly cares about your job experience, contact Ultimate Staffing for your employment needs.
some well paid jobs
labore (Current Employee), Fresno, CAAugust 23, 2014
Most of the jobs that I get are well paying but they just don't communicate very well within each other
Office Clerk (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2014
working at Ultimate Staffing is quite relaxing with a steady work pace with enjoyable co-workers.
Temporary job service with high turnover to full time positions
Tester 1 (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2014
Pros: good hours, good management
Cons: temp jobs generally end without warning
Good overall job skills assessment and placement. I was happy with the position they allocated me into. The hardest part of the job was knowing that at anytime I could be exchanged to a new postition.
They provide steady work
Forklift Driver/Laborer (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVJuly 31, 2014
How ever when it comes to paying you after you find a job on your own they are not so good.
Staffing agency with decent recruiters
Lockbox Operator/Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Vallejo, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: nice staff, decent work
Cons: no long term assignments
I was a temporary employee for multiple accounts. They found decent clients for me to work for but nothing ever long term or permanent.
Great temp agency
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 20, 2014
Fast placement and very professional. Always available to help work through placement issues.
Hartford ct office staff sucks!
None (Former Employee), HartfordJune 24, 2014
The agency in Hartford ct is a joke, they never get back to you and lie in your face, don't recommend this to my worst enemy
Temporary Position
Switchboad Operator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 24, 2014
. Through my current and past employers, I have learned a great deal about the Contact and/or Call Center Industry. I have held an excellent reputation as a competent, knowledgeable, and successful professional. I am an experienced Call Center Supervisor, with a considerable amount of knowledge in Customer Service and Office Management.
all was good
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 12, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: temp jobs
all was good at the jobs i was sent to was good, and management and co-workers was good bad things was it was a temp job
It was a fun working environment.
Flash Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2014
It was a temporary position in which did not lead to anything permanent.
ok
AIU Online Admissions Advisor (Former Employee), Downers Grove,ilMay 29, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: bad location
Great but too far of a location to travel. Typical day at work was ok, but working in a sales environment it's a numbers game.
It was a contract position
Student Recruitment (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMay 23, 2014
Typical work day was always fun and productive for me. I worked with systems that I was familiar with, and I enjoyed my co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the position was my ability to help people.
Very professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sherman Oaks, CAMay 20, 2014
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: not really maticulous with non matching skills concerning assignments
The professional atmosphere, is very friendly and warm; however lacking in leadership to the client. Negotiating with the employers, is lacking and a personal touch to associates.
Enjoyed the job and the people I worked with very much
Scheduler/Report Processor (Former Employee), New Haven, CTMay 19, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: temporary job
Nice place to work, and I wish I still work there, everyone was so nice, and helpful
Ultimate Staffing is very organized and proficient in their business
Call Center/Data Entry/ Collection Calls (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 18, 2014
Ultimate Staffing has the best management who will go out of their
way to accomodate their employees. I have had numerous occasions where they have literally stopped what they were doing
to come to me to solve issues. Kimberly, in my opinion is one
of the very best, caring, compassionate and knowledgable
agency managers I have ever known. I am always – more... happy when
she calls me about a job because I will know every detail possible
before going to the job site. – less
Work review
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 16, 2014
I learned a lot and gained a lot of experience. I had temporary assignment that were short term but I had a continuous work flow.

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more