Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 25, 2014
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.
Very attentive.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2014
Kept me in mind for both temp and full-time positions. Staff is very friendly. Its nice to be thought of even for challenging positions. The staff kept in mind for projects that were even had last minute openings.
The Greater New Haven NAACP
Customer Service (Former Employee), Old Saybrook, CTNovember 9, 2014
I really dont having nothing good to say about this job.I wasnt treated fair in my time there with this company
Great company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, ILNovember 8, 2014
Cons: move to another state and they haven't tried to contact me once
They provide all kinds of assistance and free training with flexible hours and they always keep me working
Wokplace was productiveand relaxed
Pharmacy Technician Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 30, 2014
Pros: work enviorment
Cons: pay was ver low
Overall the experience was enlightening and I enjoyed it very much
Good company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoOctober 28, 2014
This company sends you out on different assignments and always will to help you find a permanent position with a company
I am a Temporary Associate with Ultimate Staffing. They always send me to great places.
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CA. Irvine, CAOctober 28, 2014
Ultimate Staffing have always been there for me in times of need. I have enjoyed working at all the places that they have asked me to go to as a temporary associate. If anyone needs to use a recruitment agency I would highly recommend them. They are all professional, friendly people with a high regard for what they do.
great staffing agency
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great company, good staff
Cons: temporary postion unless hired full time by a company
This is a very good staffing agency, before my permanent postion the agency was able to find work for me. great staff to work with
Easy place to work at
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 23, 2014
Pros: we could eat at our desk
Cons: edr was to far to walk too
We had the option of working 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, I always worked the early shift, so I could get off earlier. We worked a temporary job at the Quad prepping employee records for scanning, it was very easy and enjoyable. My co-workers were great and I got along with all of them, we had fun working with each other
Various workplaces, something new
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 17, 2014
Pros: new experiences
Cons: no benefits, low wage.
The part of this job most appealing was going to work at a new place. I learn easily so to try new things is something I enjoy. I learned that I'm good on the phone because I'm outgoing and try to put the person on the other end at ease. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if management appreciated the call center, and if the job would continue. I got along well with co-workers. The most enjoyable day I had was when my supervisor told me I was really good at it.
Insurance Verification
Insurance Verification (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2014
Pros: educational
Enjoyed the employer, co workers and environment. Gained knowledge of how hospitals bill through insurance companies and how the process goes before it reaches the patient.
Great working area
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Brea, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great hours
Great co-workers, learned new abilities to working in a new environment
This agency helped me to advance my career.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: trying new products and meeting new people
Cons: work not steady
Held various customer service positions with the firm as a product representative as well as .
Great opportunities for employment,terrific staff,great benefits.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: staff is awesome.
great place to work for.staff is awesome and attentive to your needs concerns.they put you to work immediately with competitive rates and benefits.
Very Productive company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 30, 2014
During my time here at this company I learned different aspects of the company as far as different procedures and extra precautions of everyday work.
Temporary Staffing Company
Temporary Placement (Former Employee), Phoenix AZSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great pay, ability to work in multiple locations, work when you want to
Cons: short and temporary assignments
I worked in a few customer service and Admin Asst. positions with with Ultimate Staffing. All positions that I was sent to were ideal jobs, unfortunately they were only needing someone for a short period of time. On the plus side, I gained more knowledge.
Enjoyed the job responsibilities
Partner Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenwood Village,CoSeptember 24, 2014
I enjoyed working in the Comcast office due to the awesome office environment and hours. I enjoyed my job responsibilities and upper management. The hardest part of the job was being a contractor.
Dependable and Trustworthy Company
Data Entry/Clerical/Customer Service (Current Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: no permanent positions
Ultimate Staffing will always be the company that gave me opportunity. I started working there when i was 18 years old. I believe they helped me become the person I am today.
Temporarily Employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDSeptember 22, 2014
Ultimate Staffing is a fair temp agency. They provide you with employment opportunities from numerous companies where individuals can become permanent employees.
Good Company
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Columbia, MDSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
Good company to work for that offer health insurance for part time employee

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more