Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Working enviroment
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJApril 17, 2014
Great pay and working environment, very flexible job. Managing accounts and booking info according to TSA rules and regulations
I like the job placements I was sent out on
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 15, 2014
Pros: good hard work
I work at pried mobility with custom weelchairs and lift chairs it was vary rewarding.I got forklift cirtefied and work in Quality control.
Consistant jobs, always willing to offer a temp job.
Temp Work (Former Employee), Reno, NVApril 14, 2014
The ladies at this agency are great, they are helpful and almost always have employment opportunities. Some of the jobs are difficult to get to, so reliable transportation is a requirement.
Enjoyable place to work.
Medical Asst (Former Employee), One Long Wharf, New Haven<CTApril 12, 2014
Pros: meeting people, very busy, enjoy being there
Cons: under staff
Go to your assign site
Work with others
Do Vital Sigh
Venopuncture
temp job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Fresno, CAApril 8, 2014
I would be sent to differnt job sites for a few weeks at a time would like to have more of a steady job than for a few weeks
great company
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COApril 7, 2014
ultimate is a great staffing agency. i enjoyed the professionalism of the recruiters and how attentive they were to my recuest and helping me look for employment
Helpful Professional Staff
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach FloridaMarch 24, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: not much time on assignments.
Ultimate Staffing Services provided me an opportunity to work in a professional law office that matched my family dynamic and skilll set perfectly.
The Best Staffing for Employees and Employers
TECHNICAL LIAISON (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 19, 2014
Pros: ethical, knowledgeable, competent.
Cons: n/a
This company always worked in both the employee customers and the employer customers.

From the beginning they accurately identified my strengths and helped with any weaknesses, use their deep connections to employers across the country, and found a job for which I was perfect.

Several years later I find myself searching for a job again and I have – more... the utmost confidence in Ultimate Staffing. – less
Hiring was rather misleading
Temp Inside Sales (Former Employee), tempe,azMarch 13, 2014
Pros: windows in the office
Cons: very, very mormon! alot of nepostism
We were led to believe we were being hired as a full time employees, but that was not the case. A typical day was working for a company with very outdated software programs, and a procurement staff that was obsolete as their operation systems.

A big disappointment in terms of that company, and it's management. Sorry, but don't throw me into a company – more... that has equipment that is so out of date, they can't even support their own business objectives

The staffing recruiter really needs to tell people what they are getting in to. – less
Excellent place to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 10, 2014
Great organization to work for with excellent benefits. Flexible schedule. Excellent career opportunities within the organization for career advancement.
Fun and easygoing workplace
Appointment Setter (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 10, 2014
went into work and called so many people to see if i can set an appointment , very nice office environment and people on the phone
Great place to work fro
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, networking
Cons: not receiving a pay-check every week due to no work.
A typical work week with Ultimate Staffing, includes receiving a call from one of the reps to see if you are interested in a opportunity, if you are they will let you know the length of the assignment, as well as the pay, who you will report and the location. During my time of employment I learned how to multitask and work well in different environments. – more... The hardest part of the job is not knowing if you will be working from day to day or week to week. – less
High Paced Office with great people
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 6, 2014
A great place to work with heavy scheduling, heavy travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and general duties as needed. Heavy use of powerpoint, excel and office.
Ultimate was able to get me to work right away.
Payment Processor (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 5, 2014
Pros: ultimate staffing worked really hard at finding a great match between company and employee.
Ultimate Staffing was a great go between in finding a job. They were able to find the perfect fit for me.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAMarch 5, 2014
very fast paced and organized, great atmosphere, friendly coworkers
Good company to work for
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILMarch 3, 2014
Ultimate Staffing is a great staffing agency. I was worked on a temporary assignment for Lexis Nexis where I keyed candidates background information for employers both large and small businesses
Productive and fun place
Admin Assistant (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLFebruary 27, 2014
Ultimate Staffing found me a job quickly at Bankers Financial Corporation in which I started in the HR department and quickly moved into Contract Surety Bonds as an Administration Assistant.
Overall they're ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: good positions
Cons: too much time inbetween positions
I wish jobs would come more often. I get very good positions when they are available. Staff is great and I've learned several things about different positions.
Manager easy to comunicate
Temp (Former Employee), Brea, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: paid hollidays
Cons: filling out time cards and no vacations paid
I enjoy working with different races. I think is very important to learn about other people's culture and working with team players and hard workers make my days easy.
Interesting work, great co-workers and manager
Customer Service (Former Employee), Frederick, MDFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free snacks and lunches when goals were met.
The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the customers to design and create their work.

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more