Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temp agency with a focus on the individual and their success rather than the numbers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJune 29, 2015
As a temporary agency, there may be times when you feel there to support the agency. Ultimate Staffing however, is there to support the employee. They are very gracious and always willing to help in whatever capacity they can. Would recommend them to anyone.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJune 28, 2015
Pros: Free Food
Cons: Healthcare
A typical day at work was just helping people, making sure that their needs were met. I learned a lot about grocery chains and how they operate. The management was good if they do not have the answer they will get it for you. My co-workers made it fun, fun, fun great going to work. The hardest part of the job was when you could not give them any more assistance of what you already gave them. The most enjoyable part was being around some very delightful people.
professional and productive work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 19, 2015
I love the type of work that I do because everyday is a learning experience. I like a calm work place where most of the time everyone gets along, drama free and stress free. A place where others are willing to help one another without judgments. The managers that I've worked with were all pretty cool and down to earth. The hardest part about work is putting in orders which I'm not really use to because that's mainly what the doctors did, but I enjoy everyday and don't have to worry about being in a situation that I don't like.
Recruitment office with professional staff.
Office Administrator (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: Good group of people to work with.
Cons: Located at the Los Angeles Airport area.
Provided administrative support to a department and Manager. Duties included general clerical, receptionist and project-based work. Projected a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. Met and greeted clients and visitors. Created and modified documents using Microsoft Office. Performed general clerical duties.
great company
Customer Service Representative/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Hartford, CtJune 9, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch
Cons: short breaks
One of the best temp agency's around. They always had positions for me and they went above and beyond. The best part was working for different company's
Warehouse Clerk/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2015
Easy and productive. Non-stop work environment. Follows directions well. Works until the job is completely done. Worked well in food industry and cold environments.
It was a very productive and fun place. I miss my co-workers we became close
Virtual Support Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth miJune 4, 2015
Pros: Untimed breaks, lunches
Cons: didn't get to learned to how to interact with tellers and customers
I was assigned to lake trust credit union where all of the staff members were friendly, willing to help me, thoughtful. They made me feel right at home. I felt I could ask them anything. They made me laugh. I really enjoyed it.

I learned a lot about the banking business. I learned about frauds and disputes. I learned how to credit debit cards, I learned about closing both accounts internet banking and within the application. I learned how to enter travel notes on members cards. It was a learning experience.

I learned how to determine whether a member was worthy of a limit increase on their ATM or debit card, I learned how to reverse a fraudulent transaction and give provisional credit.
Good Staffing
Customer Support / Order fulfillment (Former Employee), Boulder, CoJune 2, 2015
Good temping agency. Nice to work very helpful on finding a position that fits your needs. have several location around the US.
Ultimate Is A Great Company
Admin, Receptionist (Temp Work) (Former Employee), Houston, TexasJune 2, 2015
Ultimate is a great finder company. If you want to get info on someone they are the company to use to vet your candidate. They use the guise of employment to screen candidates thoroughly for criminal liability and other issues. And they pay pretty well, while they investigate the Ambassadors.
Great if you are a people person
Health Safety Environmental Coordinator (Current Employee), San Marcos, CAMay 20, 2015
Office Coordinator
• Acknowledge and greet each person that walks in the office.
•Answer and screen all inbound calls.
•Maintain employee files and enter data in a timely manner.
•Multi-task both additional administrative support such as faxing, emailing, ordering office supplies.
•Assist in entering payroll hours for all employees on a weekly basis.
Very difficult
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Gardena, CAMay 8, 2015
Pros: try to get you a job
Cons: Some jobs aren't for everyone
ITs an agency job so you always moving from company to company. I've learned many different types of warehouse work. Hardest part is trying to adapt. I enjoy meeting new people
very helpful and caring business to work for
Medical Practice Representative (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 2, 2015
positive working environment, if i needed anything management was there to help. this business is a staffing agency that i feel like looks out for their employees.
Awful Mangement
Enterprise Holdings Co Roadside Assistance (Former Employee), Lake Mary, FLApril 30, 2015
Pros: Weekly pay
Cons: Ultimate Staffing GARY STAFFORD
Working for ultimate staffing services in lake mary,fl. First of i work for national/enterprise roadside assistance when i first came in our trainer was unaware of the program herself everything i learned i learned i learned on the floor which is typical with any call center. Within 6 months HR was noticeably unorganized and unhelpful,on mulitple occassions different empolyees including myself were written up incorrectly by policies that we passed and or obtain. Those writes up were eventually taken off,but more serious issues were upcoming.During my anniversary for my first year,there was a abundance of incorrect information given of illegal substance abuse in the workplace.Not only did Ultimate not give the "informant" confidentiality but also did they ask the accused employee in front of everyone on the floor about the information.Later that month lockers were rand-sacked and one locker the lock stolen off.Now at the time i felt that i should come clean and share accurate information that was also backed up by multiple witness that the "informant" asked multiple where can he purchase such items.Not only did i get an meeting with Ultimate but i was fired for bringing "un-positiveity"in the workplace". No one was brought as a witness or drug test given.
Limited contact but excellent service
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Frederick, MDApril 26, 2015
Limited contact but excellent service. Still actively working with Ultimate at this time accepting temporary assignments in the Frederick County area.
like most temp jobs
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 21, 2015
Pros: location
Cons: made to wait days before your first task
i was placed at sun-maid raisins. the work wasn't bad, either was the hours friendly staff. there was a good varity of jobs to choice from as well.
The review is for the company (not Ultimate Staffing)
Data Entry (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 19, 2015
Pros: There weren't any
Cons: Sitting for 8 hours a day and when you stood to stretch you were criticized for it.
The company that I worked for under Ultimate Staffing was horrible. A typical day of work was sitting for 8 hours looking up names on the computer - you couldn't speak to your co-workers, the whole company had to take a break and lunch at the same time which isn't so much a bad thing it's the way it was done - it reminded me of being in grade school. The supervisor who micromanaged and the job was extremely easy and as an adult that has worked for many years I felt very uncomfortable having someone constantly checking in on me, I'm hired to do a job I do it - I really did not like this job.
Okay
HR/Operations Assistant (Current Employee), Irvine, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Good at getting interviews
Cons: Have to chase them for everything
Messed up my pay by check - posted to wrong address
Messed up my Direct Deposit payment - had to chase them to get it done

Had to chase 3 agents for 2 weeks to be told my contract was not being extended.
great working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 14, 2015
I suffered a non-work related injury and tore my rotator cuff and was unable to use my left arm. I was told that once I healed that I would be called back to my job. Once I was able to use my arm, I was told that there was not a position for me.
Very reliable
Temporary Assembler (Current Employee), Nashua, NHApril 13, 2015
Very reliable when it comes to finding work. Employees are easy to talk to and get along with. Only problem is the assignments don't become permanent all the time.
Great people
Business development (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDApril 10, 2015
Excellent agency that provided long term contractual assignments at competitive pay - with a strong match with my skill set.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more