Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
like most temp jobs
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 21, 2015
Pros: location
Cons: made to wait days before your first task
i was placed at sun-maid raisins. the work wasn't bad, either was the hours friendly staff. there was a good varity of jobs to choice from as well.
The review is for the company (not Ultimate Staffing)
Data Entry (Temporary Assignment) (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAApril 19, 2015
Pros: There weren't any
Cons: Sitting for 8 hours a day and when you stood to stretch you were criticized for it.
The company that I worked for under Ultimate Staffing was horrible. A typical day of work was sitting for 8 hours looking up names on the computer - you couldn't speak to your co-workers, the whole company had to take a break and lunch at the same time which isn't so much a bad thing it's the way it was done - it reminded me of being in grade school. The supervisor who micromanaged and the job was extremely easy and as an adult that has worked for many years I felt very uncomfortable having someone constantly checking in on me, I'm hired to do a job I do it - I really did not like this job.
Okay
HR/Operations Assistant (Current Employee), Irvine, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Good at getting interviews
Cons: Have to chase them for everything
Messed up my pay by check - posted to wrong address
Messed up my Direct Deposit payment - had to chase them to get it done

Had to chase 3 agents for 2 weeks to be told my contract was not being extended.
great working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 14, 2015
I suffered a non-work related injury and tore my rotator cuff and was unable to use my left arm. I was told that once I healed that I would be called back to my job. Once I was able to use my arm, I was told that there was not a position for me.
Very reliable
Temporary Assembler (Current Employee), Nashua, NHApril 13, 2015
Very reliable when it comes to finding work. Employees are easy to talk to and get along with. Only problem is the assignments don't become permanent all the time.
Great people
Business development (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDApril 10, 2015
Excellent agency that provided long term contractual assignments at competitive pay - with a strong match with my skill set.
productive and fun workplace
Billing Dept. /Scheduler (Current Employee), New Haven, CTApril 9, 2015
I loved working for Yale Pedi Dental it was a great experience. The staff at Ultimate Staffing are great as well very helpful and supportive
fun temporary job
Assistant to Finance Officer (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 8, 2015
I enjoyed my co-workers - the job was like a start-up atmosphere for an established company. Great working flexibility, as I worked all the snow days this past winter from home. Love that!
The staff is very helpful and positive
Data Entry (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COApril 4, 2015
Pros: Enjoying helping potential students into school.
Cons: Not permenant as of yet.
Complete outbound calls to potential students for Everest College.
What it entails trying to help potential students to get into school. The management here is amazing. All of the supervisors want to see you succeed, so they go above and beyond to help. Being assumptive with the potential students. The people I work with.
limited opportunities
Student Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 23, 2015
They don't really give enough assignments to rate them fairly. I had one assignment and it was part time. I was supposed to be there full time but the hours promised were not followed through.
fun workplace
Various Temporary Positions (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 23, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: hours
I loved the way the staff there worked hard to find a good fit for me. They never failed to find something that I found fun and challenging!
Good Staffing Agency
Call Center/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great placement
Cons: pay rate is 14.00 hrly
I worked Temporary on call positions and they were good positions. I was placed on mainly government sites as a temp and i also worked for Pentagon city mall.
They are always on your side looking for great positions for you
Front Desk Manager at law firm (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2015
I was on a 5 month contract job and they were always checking in with me. The offer insurance immediately and it is good insurance.
Levi Stadium workplace
Command Post Security (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: activities at levi stadium
Cons: work is not continuous
Temp Agency that provides workers for Levi Stadium Events. Most of the events involve the San Francisco Forty Niners. The fans are friendly and enjoy all the help we provide for them.
The culture and ethics of the company are outstanding.
Temp Agent (Former Employee), Frederick, MDMarch 5, 2015
The culture encourages me to approach each and every interaction with the intent of creating a positive experience. The work culture brings out the best in me and motivates me to give it my all. The company is open to learning about new and creative ways to encourage a work-life balance and strive to be an employer of choice.
Competitive compensation plans, flexible work schedules and highly visible and approachable executive team.
Good place to work.
File Clerk, Administrative, Data Entry Tester (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 3, 2015
Learned new software program. Management was great! Employees were friendly and laid back. I did my job and did it well.
fun workpace
Warehouse Employee (Current Employee), Roseville, CAMarch 2, 2015
Pros: 30 to a hour lunch
Cons: short assignments
best company i have worked for they keep you work just hate how the assignments be too short. You Get paid Every week you can do your time card online
Productive and Outstanding
Temporary Contractor (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MarylandFebruary 28, 2015
This company work's very efficiently and provides excellent service training. Their are different job assignments that can teach and train throughout different fields of work.
Recruiter
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: lots of responsibility
Cons: long hours
• Developed new business through cold calls, referrals, networking, prospecting and promotional mailings
• Provided regular business pipeline reports/forecasts for all business developed and closes
• Attended training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills as appropriate
• Provided timely follow up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities
• Prepared and presented professional proposals specific to customers needs
• Outstanding success in building and maintaining relationships with corporate decision makers
• Created development plan for success for territory
• Developed and maintained knowledge of competition and industry trends
• Negotiated and finalized agreements/contracts
• Implemented new business plan and campaign quarterly
Recruiting Manager
• Assisted in the opening of two new offices by creating and implementing marketing plan (exceeded quotas in both locations)
• Implemented new ideas for recruiting and interviewing
• Advanced level computer and internet sourcing skills. Knowledge of and ability to conduct cold calling, research based sourcing and internet and web-based recruiting.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Interacted in business to business relations daily
• Responsible for all budgets, payroll, worker’s compensations and reports
• Able to readily assess customer needs and effectively present the benefits of the service
• Implemented business/recruiting plans according to client hiring trends
• Maintained a strong candidate pool
• Responsible for all outbound calls recruiting new candidates
Nice Managers
Various Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Everyone there tries to help you out. You gain a wide variety of experience. The enjoyable parts of the job are flexible hours, interesting work and attentive staff.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more