Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, fast-paced, many opportunities.
Router Clerk/Dispatch (Former Employee), Ontario, CADecember 12, 2014
This company makes you feel at home or as if you have known them all your life. Very professional in all aspects.
great
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), norwalk ctDecember 12, 2014
the ultimate staffing service was great they were very helpful and they were able to find a job for m very quickly
This temporary agency kept me working all of the time.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Baltimore, Maryland 21202December 11, 2014
Pros: they kept me working on an assignment all of the time
Cons: i was not able to get a permanent job
I would recommend this temporary agency to any administrative that is extremely competent and qualified.
Good Staffing Company to Start with...
Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2014
Pros: jamila engram, pay, and location
Cons: sometimes bottom of the barrel jobs, but ok pay.
Jamila Engram Is the best recruiter this company has to offer!!! She goes out of her way to find you a job that fits you and your needs. ultimate is a bit of a hassle when it comes to pay out or communication, but overall this is an amazing company!!
Great Culture
Office Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee), Portland, ORDecember 2, 2014
I love my coworkers! They are some of the nicest, most compassionate people I've met and I'm glad to call them my friends. The company is set up to help you succeed and everyone is on your side, including upper management. Calling other branches and asking coworkers for assistance is encouraged. It's a great culture and it makes coming to work enjoyable.
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2014
Professional, everyone is very helpful and the atmosphere makes you look forward to work the each day.
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.
Administrative Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 25, 2014
Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to work for. Very tentative to your needs.Great company to – more... work for. Very tentative to your needs. – less
Very attentive.
Legal Secretary (Former Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 21, 2014
Kept me in mind for both temp and full-time positions. Staff is very friendly. Its nice to be thought of even for challenging positions. The staff kept in mind for projects that were even had last minute openings.
The Greater New Haven NAACP
Customer Service (Former Employee), Old Saybrook, CTNovember 9, 2014
I really dont having nothing good to say about this job.I wasnt treated fair in my time there with this company
Great company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, ILNovember 8, 2014
Cons: move to another state and they haven't tried to contact me once
They provide all kinds of assistance and free training with flexible hours and they always keep me working
Wokplace was productiveand relaxed
Pharmacy Technician Associate (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDOctober 30, 2014
Pros: work enviorment
Cons: pay was ver low
Overall the experience was enlightening and I enjoyed it very much
Good company to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoOctober 28, 2014
This company sends you out on different assignments and always will to help you find a permanent position with a company
I am a Temporary Associate with Ultimate Staffing. They always send me to great places.
Temporary Associate (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CA. Irvine, CAOctober 28, 2014
Ultimate Staffing have always been there for me in times of need. I have enjoyed working at all the places that they have asked me to go to as a temporary associate. If anyone needs to use a recruitment agency I would highly recommend them. They are all professional, friendly people with a high regard for what they do.
great staffing agency
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great company, good staff
Cons: temporary postion unless hired full time by a company
This is a very good staffing agency, before my permanent postion the agency was able to find work for me. great staff to work with
Easy place to work at
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 23, 2014
Pros: we could eat at our desk
Cons: edr was to far to walk too
We had the option of working 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, I always worked the early shift, so I could get off earlier. We worked a temporary job at the Quad prepping employee records for scanning, it was very easy and enjoyable. My co-workers were great and I got along with all of them, we had fun working with each other
Various workplaces, something new
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 17, 2014
Pros: new experiences
Cons: no benefits, low wage.
The part of this job most appealing was going to work at a new place. I learn easily so to try new things is something I enjoy. I learned that I'm good on the phone because I'm outgoing and try to put the person on the other end at ease. The hardest part of the job was not knowing if management appreciated the call center, and if the job would continue. – more... I got along well with co-workers. The most enjoyable day I had was when my supervisor told me I was really good at it. – less
Insurance Verification
Insurance Verification (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 8, 2014
Pros: educational
Enjoyed the employer, co workers and environment. Gained knowledge of how hospitals bill through insurance companies and how the process goes before it reaches the patient.
Great working area
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Brea, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great hours
Great co-workers, learned new abilities to working in a new environment
This agency helped me to advance my career.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: trying new products and meeting new people
Cons: work not steady
Held various customer service positions with the firm as a product representative as well as .
Great opportunities for employment,terrific staff,great benefits.
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAOctober 5, 2014
Pros: staff is awesome.
great place to work for.staff is awesome and attentive to your needs concerns.they put you to work immediately with competitive rates and benefits.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more