Ultimate Staffing Services

Ultimate Staffing Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great temp agency
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Naperville, ILJuly 20, 2014
Fast placement and very professional. Always available to help work through placement issues.
Hartford ct office staff sucks!
None (Former Employee), HartfordJune 24, 2014
The agency in Hartford ct is a joke, they never get back to you and lie in your face, don't recommend this to my worst enemy
Temporary Position
Switchboad Operator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 24, 2014
. Through my current and past employers, I have learned a great deal about the Contact and/or Call Center Industry. I have held an excellent reputation as a competent, knowledgeable, and successful professional. I am an experienced Call Center Supervisor, with a considerable amount of knowledge in Customer Service and Office Management.
all was good
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 12, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: temp jobs
all was good at the jobs i was sent to was good, and management and co-workers was good bad things was it was a temp job
It was a fun working environment.
Flash Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2014
It was a temporary position in which did not lead to anything permanent.
ok
AIU Online Admissions Advisor (Former Employee), Downers Grove,ilMay 29, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: bad location
Great but too far of a location to travel. Typical day at work was ok, but working in a sales environment it's a numbers game.
It was a contract position
Student Recruitment (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMay 23, 2014
Typical work day was always fun and productive for me. I worked with systems that I was familiar with, and I enjoyed my co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the position was my ability to help people.
Very professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sherman Oaks, CAMay 20, 2014
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: not really maticulous with non matching skills concerning assignments
The professional atmosphere, is very friendly and warm; however lacking in leadership to the client. Negotiating with the employers, is lacking and a personal touch to associates.
Enjoyed the job and the people I worked with very much
Scheduler/Report Processor (Former Employee), New Haven, CTMay 19, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: temporary job
Nice place to work, and I wish I still work there, everyone was so nice, and helpful
Ultimate Staffing is very organized and proficient in their business
Call Center/Data Entry/ Collection Calls (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 18, 2014
Ultimate Staffing has the best management who will go out of their
way to accomodate their employees. I have had numerous occasions where they have literally stopped what they were doing
to come to me to solve issues. Kimberly, in my opinion is one
of the very best, caring, compassionate and knowledgable
agency managers I have ever known. I am always – more... happy when
she calls me about a job because I will know every detail possible
before going to the job site. – less
Work review
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 16, 2014
I learned a lot and gained a lot of experience. I had temporary assignment that were short term but I had a continuous work flow.
fast paste enviroment
Rebox; Lead in recon (Former Employee), Spanish Springs, NVMay 15, 2014
As soon as i got there i would go to the production line where i was in charged of. We would repair expensive blenders on that line. I was responsible for training if we got new people and the numbers we would have to pull for production.
Also taking care of inventory and reporting what we needed if we ran out , changing part numbers to new ones. picking – more... and packing the product and putting labels on them so they could be ready to ship out. – less
Great staffing company
Freight Shipper (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 3, 2014
Pros: placed me in job
I would refer anyone to them.

Great people to have worked with
Nice while it lasted.
Mail Room Clerk (Former Employee), Hagerstown, MDApril 30, 2014
Pros: easy work, good work environment
Cons: temp job.
A job was a job. Wish I knew that it would last a short time. Was let go for poor reasons for the client company.
Awesome Place to Work!!
Business Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 26, 2014
Pros: fun culture, great mission, vision and values!
Cons: poor management in some markets
Fantastic place to learn and grow professionally in a fast-paced, sales oriented culture. Recruiters and Sales Reps sincerely want to make life better for the people they are serving. Really awesome programs such as book clubs nationwide. It's like being part of a family. Outstanding Marketing team. They provide so many tools and resources to help you – more... learn to do your job THE VERY best you can. As you can imagine, being both in sales and recruiting is VERY challenging. BUT, if you are positive and have a great leadership team on a local level you can really excel.

If I was in a position to move to a different part of the country and work for Ultimate Staffing, I would do so in a HEART beat.
Work for Ultimate Staffing, and you will love your job!!! – less
Stable Work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Santee, CAApril 22, 2014
WAs okay weekends a must pay was average office management sales was hard because lease to own
Good connections
Temporary administrative assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 22, 2014
They did a great job of connecting me with the right industry and the right job...I ended up loving the place where they sent me and I made a career with the company. Worked fantastic for me!!
No Job Stability
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Frederick MDApril 22, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no stability, no communication from agency
After joining Ultimate I was put on what I was told, would be a 4 month assignment and I would have another lined up afterwards. After I began my first assignment I was told it would only last a month. Now that it has ended over 2 weeks ago, I remain unemployed with little to no communication from the agency.
Great Company
CREW ACCOMMODATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 18, 2014
Pros: weekly paychecks
Cons: have to fight for higher paying companies
The recruiters are great to work with. They care and work hard getting you placed in great companies.
Community Revitalization
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAApril 18, 2014
Pros: i met some good people who help the community.
Cons: it was a temporary position.
A typical day for the Hope VI Program for the Housing Authorities dealt with the organization of files and reports of local residents. I was responsible for the administration duties in the office. I answered phones and read emails. I directly talked to the residents who had any concerns in the Yosemite Village. I helped translate for Spanish speakers – more... that did not know English. I also helped organize community events or barbeques that we provided for the residents. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Ultimate Staffing Services

Looking for loyal laborers? Roth Staffing offers temporary and temp-to-hire staffing services, as well as permanent placement, – Read more