Ultimate Software

Ultimate Software Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and Great Place to Work!
Rapid Response Professional (Current Employee), Altanta, GaJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Monthly free events, Great managers and co-workers, Company paid healthcare
Cons: none
I love this company!! From day one, Ulti has embraced me and show so much support. A typical day involves, working and riding scooters through the building (I know, fun right)! My co-workers and managers are great to talk to and they are always there for support and to answer any questions you may have. I am never leaving this company, this is my second home!
Very Supportive Company
Customer Success Specialist (Current Employee), Weston, FloridaJune 24, 2015
I love working here! Everyone is eager to help you succeed. They do not mind if you ask questions, and they very much make sure that you understand their answer.

Managers are supremely supportive of work life balance and encourage you to maintain that balance.

My coworkers are amazing and we work amazingly well as a team. US designed the environment to encourage you to reach out to your other team members anywhere in the company.
Great Culture
Executive Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Weston, FLJune 16, 2015
All about the employee and unbelievable culture. Best company I have ever worked for! Glad to have had this great opportunity.
Great place to work for
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Weston, FLMay 29, 2015
A typical day at work is well paced and quite relaxed(on most days) and when its not, management/teams recognize additional efforts that are put in.

Co-workers make this job truly worth it, a great mix of people who are smart, friendly and want similar things out of the job.

The paths of advancement are not clearly set out and take significant effort to figure out.

Benefits are amazing and pay is quite competitive.

Overall, quite satisfied.
Fun place to work for
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Weston, FLApril 23, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
I feel very useful and productive here. Typical day includes working in a product feature in a team of really smart people. You really learn a lot from others and there is always something to do.
From time to time you have 48 hours to work on fun projects of your choice.
Technology wise. You are really gonna be working on the latest and greatest and if you consider a technology that you think can help with the implementation of a product feature, you wont find limits unless it's not cost effective.
Fun and friendly place to work
Software Development Intern (Former Employee), Weston, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: Free monthly ice cream truck/smoothie truck visits, great co-workers, free coffee, no uniforms, personal book fund
Ultimate has a very fun, fast paced work environment. I had a lot of amazing co-workers, many of whom I plan to continue to work with through open source projects in my free time. While there I learned a lot about automated testing web and desktop applications.
Best company ever
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee), Weston FLMarch 9, 2015
I have been working here for about 8 months, and it is honestly the best company I could imagine!

The benefits are remarkable, the people are laid back and fun. The CEO really cares about the people who work here. All in all, great experience so far.
Poor Management in Managed Services (Director & VP)
Managed Services Scottsdale associate (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no worklife balance, backwords thinking in managed services directors and vp
Typical day of work is 14 to 16 hours, not every day but most days. Most of my co-workers are dedicated to their work and work similar hours. Middle management is good. Director and VP are micro-managers and have brought down the moral of the entire office. They are back words thinkers, reactive not proactive. The Director has personally blocked career progression, just for her own personal satisfaction. Director is a complete micro manager. The VP let's this continue happening over and over again. Reassign Director and VP and things will improve 100 percent guaranteed. We can then become the real "Ultimate Software", the place that we were all sold when we were hired. There is no work life balance at all. Director believes that you are only successful if you dedicate your entire life to the job. That's a far cry from people first and family first.
Work Hard Play Hard culture
Account Manager (Current Employee), Weston, FLNovember 22, 2014
Ultimate Software has a great corporate culture that does compensate for the challenge of the Account Manager position. People First is their motto and it is definitely felt.

Working here has allowed me to learn what I refer to as the latest and greatest HR/Payroll software on the market. It was a great learning experience and the company is growing so quickly that the growth opportunities seem endless.
Technical Consultant Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2014
Company is non-structured so you'll often be working alongside managers. Makes approaching senior management very easy.
Really great company, with a great culture.
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee), Weston, FLAugust 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great culture.
I think this is a great company. I had a great time and a great experience. I would recommend working here to anybody
Fun yet stressful workplace
Seasonal Tax Form Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 1, 2014
Not many opportunities for growth .
Fun environment to work in.
Friendly but low paying
TEMP-Fulltime for Payment Services (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: low pay
New company under going constant change. Environment is friendly but the pay is low. Benefits are good.
Great people, great support
Engineering team (Current Employee), MiamiDecember 9, 2013
Pros: very supportive management team, great feedback and positive energy!
Cons: not being onsite, miss out on most of the fun!
Great company culture and even for remote workers there are always ways to include us, we have had virtual happy hours and other occasions for connecting. Truly amazing to work with this team!
Fast Pace, productive and fun company
Software Developer/Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), Weston, FLJuly 24, 2013
The morning starts with Stand-up meetings in order to sync up all the member of the team and decide how to shift the back log assignment in order to keep focus on what is important for our shareholders. I have learn a lot about TDD and BDD and every other aspect of Software Test Engineering. The atmosphere is laid back but serious as well. The company includes complimentary monthly cake, ice cream day and first day of the month breakfast.
good company job awful
WPTMSP (Former Employee), WestonJuly 17, 2013
Position is very techy and high volume of calls
upper management nice, Team lead not so much
good perks, but stressful job
designed and developed web services to automate manual tasks such as deployment of a website for a new costumer.
Intern-Software Engineer (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 19, 2013
I was working in SaaS automation team. SaaS Automation is a cell of the Build and Deployment Group. SaaS Automation’s primary focus is to work on tools and services for the automating and provisioning many manual tasks that currently exist within Ultimate Software. The SaaS Automation Team utilizes tools such as Microsoft Windows Workflow Services, C#, Microsoft SQL Server and many others to accomplish these tasks. The group also serves as a DevOps team supporting the tools and services they create and has to be highly flexible to the forever changing to the needs of the organization.”
My responsibility in this job is to make services to deploy a new environment for new costumers.So, I write services which goes to different hosts and setup Database, Application, Website and ... which are located on different virtual machines.
Excellent company, incredible team work and very productive as well as fun
Software Developer (Current Employee), Weston, FLApril 11, 2013
Excellent company, incredible team work and very productive as well as fun
Ranked #9 in Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For for 2013
Purchasing Intern (Former Employee), Weston, FLApril 8, 2013
Happy employees, very laid-back atmosphere. I learned more hands on with how companies manage purchase requests.
Not what it's cracked up to be. Could be a great place to work but...
Service Representative (Current Employee), Westin, FLFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch and give aways during year-end
Cons: very clique driven company almost like high school. no support to reps
Very clique driven company almost like high school. Management does not have a clue.

Great Teammates and co-workers.

About Ultimate Software

The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based – Read more

Ultimate Software Photos

Here are some of our Summer 2015 TechSTARS! (software engineering interns)
One of our Weston FL offices!
3rd Year in a Row on Fortune's List!