Ultimate Software

Ultimate Software Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun yet stressful workplace
Seasonal Tax Form Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 1, 2014
Not many opportunities for growth .
Fun environment to work in.
Friendly but low paying
TEMP-Fulltime for Payment Services (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMarch 13, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: low pay
New company under going constant change. Environment is friendly but the pay is low. Benefits are good.
Great people, great support
Engineering team (Current Employee), MiamiDecember 9, 2013
Pros: very supportive management team, great feedback and positive energy!
Cons: not being onsite, miss out on most of the fun!
Great company culture and even for remote workers there are always ways to include us, we have had virtual happy hours and other occasions for connecting. Truly amazing to work with this team!
Fast Pace, productive and fun company
Software Developer/Software Test Engineer (Current Employee), Weston, FLJuly 24, 2013
The morning starts with Stand-up meetings in order to sync up all the member of the team and decide how to shift the back log assignment in order to keep focus on what is important for our shareholders. I have learn a lot about TDD and BDD and every other aspect of Software Test Engineering. The atmosphere is laid back but serious as well. The company – more... includes complimentary monthly cake, ice cream day and first day of the month breakfast. – less
good company job awful
WPTMSP (Former Employee), WestonJuly 17, 2013
Position is very techy and high volume of calls
upper management nice, Team lead not so much
good perks, but stressful job
designed and developed web services to automate manual tasks such as deployment of a website for a new costumer.
Intern-Software Engineer (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 19, 2013
I was working in SaaS automation team. SaaS Automation is a cell of the Build and Deployment Group. SaaS Automation’s primary focus is to work on tools and services for the automating and provisioning many manual tasks that currently exist within Ultimate Software. The SaaS Automation Team utilizes tools such as Microsoft Windows Workflow Services, – more... C#, Microsoft SQL Server and many others to accomplish these tasks. The group also serves as a DevOps team supporting the tools and services they create and has to be highly flexible to the forever changing to the needs of the organization.”
My responsibility in this job is to make services to deploy a new environment for new costumers.So, I write services which goes to different hosts and setup Database, Application, Website and ... which are located on different virtual machines. – less
Excellent company, incredible team work and very productive as well as fun
Software Developer (Current Employee), Weston, FLApril 11, 2013
Excellent company, incredible team work and very productive as well as fun
Ranked #9 in Fortune's 100 Best Companies To Work For for 2013
Purchasing Intern (Former Employee), Weston, FLApril 8, 2013
Happy employees, very laid-back atmosphere. I learned more hands on with how companies manage purchase requests.
Not what it's cracked up to be. Could be a great place to work but...
Service Representative (Current Employee), Westin, FLFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch and give aways during year-end
Cons: very clique driven company almost like high school. no support to reps
Very clique driven company almost like high school. Management does not have a clue.

Great Teammates and co-workers.
I took the opportunity to grow
Year End Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 28, 2013
The company is full of bright and hard working people, so I was excited to take the opportunity to learn and grow in business as well as personally.
Productive and fun work place.
SUI Rate Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2012
Pros: they extended my temporary position 5 extra months
Cons: was hired for a temporary position
We reviewed our cases, had weekly meeting to overview what our past, and next assignments would consist of. Management was very knowledgeable about our day to day assignment. Co-workers were very friendly and helpful. Over all a great place to work.
Cloud Support Specialist (Current Employee), Weston FLOctober 25, 2012
great place to work, work life balance is going down the drain
Great for Online workers who want to stay at home
Saas Tech (Current Employee), Weston, FLSeptember 4, 2012
Typically you upgrade anywhere from 10 to 50 servers per day, during the busy season this can exceed 50 per day.
UltiPro company diversity
SaaS Implementation Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2012
A job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization.
Good work life
Integration Consultant (Current Employee), AtlantaJuly 12, 2012
Pros: work life
Cons: never seen manager in person.
They spend most of the week working from home here. I am a temp so I come everyday.

About Ultimate Software

The Ultimate Software Group isn't timid about the benefits of its workforce management products. Businesses use its cloud-based – Read more

Ultimate Software Photos